Baja Blast

Anyone else drink Baja and notice how flimsy the cans are? The capitalist shits ruin everything, even my favorite mountain dew Variant. Why do the do this?

because it's a product of catatalism and they refuse to make quality products. they'll try to cheat you out of everything.

Try to mix baja blast edition with very scary salvic russians the cans are too fucking flimsy though

Despicable.

How can sheep submit to this? The can
LITERALLY
I
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y

Falls apart in my hands. What the fuck?

Found the drumpfkin ancap

Here's a drink of the fuckin gods. Down it.

lmao

You thought you could defeat me?

The can feel apart in my hand while squeezing it does anyone else mix this with jack daniels becasuse i think it gave me autism doing this it also cumed stained my pants what the fuck

This is NOT okay, the right wing bible bangers shall pay for this, but first here is a history lesson.

In France, by the second half of the 15th century, the semi-industrialized professional manufacture of soap was concentrated in a few centers of Provence— Toulon, Hyères, and Marseille — which supplied the rest of France. In Marseilles, by 1525, production was concentrated in at least two factories, and soap production at Marseille tended to eclipse the other Provençal centers. English manufacture tended to concentrate in London.

Maybe you just don't know your own strength.

Lets make baja blast great again

look at him

What the fuck, we are talking about Baha Blast not fucking soap
though the can feels like a thin bar of soap

What's it like to exploit so many helpless proletariot, capscum?

Look into those eyes. Tell me this man is not enjoying the delicious, refreshing, throat-tickling sweetness that is…Baja Blast. Tell me this man does not enjoy this beverage.

I thought ancaps were drumpfkins?

This is actually amazing

what is this?