There are people on Holla Forums who play cs:go

How can anyone defend this unfinished garbage? You would be better off playing ASSFAGGOTS or Cawadooty instead of this dogshit.

The game wouldnt be so bad if i could actually hit anything that is more than 5m away

The people who play this game are the people who use Steam. Of course they are tasteless good goys for bad games.

Nice salt thread faggot.

BRO IKR, WHAT'S YOUR RANK?

I don't get it either. It's a baby game just like CoD.

i almost bought that game thinking it was CS:S2, dodged a bullet

The game is good, definitely the most competitive multiplayer game right now. But it just doesn't have the feeling of the old counter strikes. Quit playing CS GO a year ago, haven't played since.

If you can form a team of 5 friends it's pretty good. Playing with randoms is cancer though. and fuck everything that has anything to do skins. It attracted a fuck ton of gamblefags who have ruined the already shit community.

This game was in the shiter compared to source/1.6 until they added skins right?

I don't see what the problem here is?

What else am I missing.

cs:go bores the shit out of me. I still play it and micspam, which adds some fun and brings some people either joy or major asshurt.

Until the new Unreal Tournament gets into a really playable state, I don't have anything else to get my FPS multiplayer fix

So, what is probably the most played and loved FPS in the entire universe seems to be universally hated by Holla Forums. What a big fucking surprise.

Wanna know why no AAA companies makes any games you guys like? Because you guys have such massively shitty taste and are so utterly insignificant when it comes to what kind of demographic a game company is willing to drop millions of dollars on to develop a game for, that no company is ever going to develop a AAA title suited for you faggots.

You are the problem, not the games. Every single other person that plays video games love these games, they love them. But not the autists on a shit hole site like this, no, no, the autists on a site like this are the only people on the face of earth who know what good video games actually are. That's why they obsess over and play only shitty games nobody with any kind of life has ever heard of.

The only reason I even come to this board is to look for threads about AAA titles to see what you niggers are crying about now. It is so entertaining to laugh at you all. It's like being a bike enthusiasts and watching a forum full of elitist no nothings that worship Wal-Mart brand NXT bicycles bad mouth Specialized or Cannondales for being enormous pieces of shit. Your opinions and views are so outlandish and retarded that the only thing they're good for is a joke. You guys are a joke.

know nothings

But it's an e-sport game that his played on League on TBS. It must have some merit?

Conductor we have a problem

It's shit because it's made for tourneyfags. It's designed to be flashy, not deep and solid mechanics. Very similar to street fighter V with its 6 frame lag. Removed one of the main aspects of the game, tactics. Trying to make you more agressive, but it's so inconsistent. Can't really blame people for hacking at tournaments since skill is no longer part of the game. In the end it all revolves around money. Be wary of companies who focus on "e-sports", it never bodes well.

I played CS:GO a bit on launch. It was fun to trash retards who never played 1.6 or Source. I played once post-market update, and haven't touched it since. It was a decent game, certainly worth $15, but seeing what it's become I want nothing to do with it. Fuck esports, fuck the community, fuck cards and skins, fuck the marketplace. I just wanted to play on a rotation of regular user-hosted servers like I did back in the day.

Um, no being an esport on par with league of legends is a reason why it would be bad.

CS was already shit but GO took it to a whole other level.

Played it abit till I got nova 4 I think
Then I moved to insurgency
Now insurgency introduced competitive mode
What the fuck? I just want to kill sandniggers / infidels not this E-sports bullshit

This gif has always freaked me the fuck out. Imagine that happening to you and nobody is around, I can't imagine it being easy to get out in that position and you'd suffocate.

I play gungame. There's still some cancerous players there but not as many. To me, it's not the skins that ruined it but comp. There was this furry I helped from suicide. He obsessed over comp despite not enjoying himself with the game. I have a happy go attitude so I just shrig deaths off. He just kept raging while top scoring. Funnily enough, he removed me during the second salt party because of my massive spoiler dump after I helped him.

CSGO's players are tryhards and no one can have casual fun. The only actual casual place for me is gungame now.

There will never be any actual discussion about this game on Holla Forums. Most people who have tried csgo here probably

That said, csgo is fine by itself, but it's not a cs game, more of a spinoff. Players gets exponentially less cancerous the higher rank you go too, and it does have a nice blend of decision making and aiming too. It's alright.

Yes, people who play csgo don't know how to have fun. If you play the earlier cs games the difference is night and day.

Nice meme

wew

That`s cancer yes, but totally optional nonetheless

How`s that cancer? Because it`s e-sports? The scenario got pretty interesting lately, vid related

That`s every valve game, attracts autism furries like moths to a lamp

That`s your opinion

Nice meme

You had to whine about valve not supporting other game modes, and how they broke server side skins

I honestly blame matchmaking being the primary way to play.

Not really. You can't turn them off and it has an undeniable effect on the community along with the mentality of players

eSports is cancer. I'll just use my story as an example from . You'll have to try better user. There are legitimate reasons to hate this game.

You don`t have to be involved, that`s what I meant, it won`t affect you gameplay wise either way

I really don`t understand why anons gets so upset with cosmetic shit, I was never told I had shit skins therefore my argument was invalid

For some reason the cancer never got to me, and my rares skins was a Mil-Spec MW desert eagle

stop formatting like a redditor, it makes you look bad

Someone gave it to me and I played for about 50 hours then stopped from then on. It wasn't my thing, though I had the perception that the CSGO community was better than CoD's, but that's from expectation. I never immersed myself in either communities much.

deep down you know that shit is pure cancer

It's that sort of cancer in almost every single multiplayer game nowadays. I wouldn't be surprised if UT will also have something like this.

eSports in it's ideals is fucking cancer, yeah.

I have fun in comp. The whole point is to try and be competeivitve.
Also there is that thing called casual that isn't shit and is fun to play while listening to ASMR.

Just admit you suck at the game.

wew look at all these (1)'s!

You are right, there are

It`s pretty clear valve doesn`t give a fuck about use made content, they keep lauching new updates that break game modes, the market integration is bullshit because valve jew the fuck out of it etc

history isn`t anything new, it isn`t about eSports and more about try-hards, I played Dota back in the War3 days and left because the community was no fun allowed like it is now on dota 2

You find autism like that everywhere, in every game that has a little bit of competitive element to it, you can`t blame an organized scene for it

kill yourself

Jews gonna jew, have in mind I find it cancer too and never took part of it

If anons really understood the game they would complain about legit shit gameplay wise, like las rifle recoil changes or shit map pool

looks

pure

autism

over here

Now you are just grasping at straws, if you would have played this game then you'd know that this really isn't the case

There are a lot of skins where it's very easy to misidentify a scout as an awp or vice-versa, especially at a quick glance.

Actually, I had that happen to me in TF2 in cosmetics. If you play the game a decent amount, you do get a psychological reaction to it. They have more money and better items so you assume they spent more time on the game.

Quality post my friend

Just saying.

smuganimeface.png

Maybe if you are a retard, then yes this might happen to you.
Whenever you hover over a weapon it will tell you exactly which weapon it is in huge letters on your screen, and if you played more than 50 hours then you are able to tell the difference between a scout and a awp easily

you were one of those (1)'s a few seconds ago

If you see the butt of it, you can easily tell if it's a scout or not.
Also you would know if one was on the ground in the round anyways.

You know what kind of faggot posts they were making.

Are you a fucking casual or something?

Nigger I have more problems dropping my gun and trying to pick up the one I want when there had been a death pile at long than mistaking a scout for an awp.

I started playing a competitive shooter not so long ago. Kind of niche, nice community and all; it's not new, yet it's steadily growing. I'd recommend it, if not constantly second guessing myself on whether that's a good idea or not.

That sounds like an explanation to whales and people spending ridiculous amount of cash in the games. I never felt that myself though.

I'm talking about paid AAA or close to AAA games. Niche games are usually away from that. There's also the option of playing old games. CoD 1's multiplayer is still alive and that's fun.

It's normal video game logic.
The thing just so happens to be knives in CSGO. It sucks though that that thinking is applied less and less as people just fucking buy knifes right as they start the game.
>fug

seeing how you cant tell the difference between weapons it looks like you are the casual

You'd really have to be a casual retard to mistake a scout for an awp since the game gives you so many informations, so quit grasping at straws.
I get it, you don't like skins but your argument doesn't make any sense. I've never heard about anyone having a problem with identifying weapons that are on the ground

FIFY

I just want to talk about CSGO.

I think "12 year old little faggot" or "hipster cod cunt" Sums it up.

atleast it's fun to cheat on

Stand still and shoot in bursts if you're far.

I do agree that people take the game way too seriously.

Visible bullet lines so you know where the enemy is shooting from if you are retarded.
But they don't match where your bullets actually land so they cause worse aim.

*tips snapback*

I FINALLY MADE IT TO SILVER 2 LAST NIGHT BEFORE DE-RANKING THIS MORNING. PIC RELATED

ok, i will stop bullying you

Could you explain?

csgo was tailor made for a competitive scene. Imagine a cod game made specifically for competition purposes, like one one those Nintendo world championship cartridges

Face it, once you pick up a scoped weapon CS:GOyim plays like any other shitty run of the mill military shooter.

This game has been worked and re-worked a billion times over. Valve has tweaked the tweaks that re-tweaked and balanced those tweaks. It's inconceivable how much work has gone into this games over fifteen years plus the previous titles. I just wish that I had kept playing it back when I bought Orange box istead of just rage quitting after 5 minutes.

Plenty of guns have first bullet accuracy, and the others have percentage deviance, so to ensure your bullets hit you'd fire in controlled bursts.

Practice your spray control, don't rely on being perfectly accurate if you're using an inaccurate gun (don't extend yourself into a position where you either hit the shot first time or die), and otherwise play beyond the aim game.

It's called re-coil

No, that's not it. Also, CSGO's core was originally designed to be a cod-like for consoles, it was only made into what it is today thanks to Valve

No sprays, movement and shooting feels extremely clunky and are distinctly separated from each other, 95% of the game runs on official servers, movement speed is a lot slower with guns in hand, and those are the things off the top of my head.

There are a lot of little things that have entirely disappeared in csgo which have existed between css and 1.6, which is why I consider csgo to be completely different. The ingame flash UI doesn't help matters either.

CSGO MM probably has the most cancerous community I know.
The concensus that if you don't have skins on your guns now means you're hacking in the higher ranks is fucking retarded.
They make it almost a crime if you don't have any flashy clown pictures on your gun these days.

I will say that CSGO is great for pissing people off though. Smurfing and fucking up DMG&below is pretty fucking fun as you watch yourself destroy the hopes and dreams of the other team

CSGO competitive isnt even that good, the only good thing from it is just the community servers.

Stand still with rifles, run and gun only with SMGs and shotguns (and some pistols).

Try Tribes Ascend, if you are in Europe or America you can find a game easily although the playerbase is dwindling. Fun, fast, free.

tbh valve should rename it to CS:GOY and just go all out on esports shit

I still play CSS for pubs, a good time can be had, especially on the main server I play on.

I will say that the griefing in CSGO is god-tier however.

i've been playing ASSFAGGOTS a lot recently
i think the real challenge lies in not killing yourself after all the bullying
for some reason people really hate taric top/jungle

Also, on griefing: there's stuff that's just so hilarious against scrubs that barely even counts. For instance, if you say to your team "Everyone save for autos", the other side will NOT be able to win, just because they're so terrible.

Nobody can defend this game. Its been garbage tier since day one. Only the most autistic FPS fag would play any game in the series.

Unplayable.

>LEAGUE OF CASUALIZED DOTA

Except the 8-frame lag is only present on the GoyStation 4. In other news, humans need oxygen to function.

This needs to a banner.

*to be

rolling

I like playing CSS for surfing tho

Pretty sure it has a recoil pattern, which means there isn't even an RNG in place,
Which is even worse.

you should probably kill yourself anyway just to be sure