What could possibly go wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/482400/
twitter.com/maxofs2d
encyclopediadramatica.se/Maxofs2d
mega.nz/#!gIp3UYLL!Gi8XU6O2E15kf8BjKN32yHC8l_ywYtLm0kQnhz2wELA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So it's a modern remake of an old game? They want almost a million dollars to do what fan projects like OpenMorrowind are doing for free?

These people need to be castrated.

I hate gamers.

why not play the remastered edition?

That was a new game based on an existing franchise. This is a remake of an old game, in the (((Unity))) engine no less.

Fuck this shit.

Also that Chris Avellone as a feature.

Jesus fucking Christ seriously? Every kikestarter has the guy as some kind of special feature.

I'm gonna love the wave of youtube faggots who not even a week ago would've told you System Shock was archaic garbage now acting like they always loved it.

unity is a shit engine

Also the Pre-Alpha demo is out for everyone.

It's pretty shit, you can't change graphics settings but the resolution and FOV.

store.steampowered.com/app/482400/

After that "pre-apha" demo they've shown I'm rather skeptical. Those Night Dive guys have only done "remasters" so far, and none of them were something to write home about. Just because old farts like Warren "Fleming's a misogynist" Spector are overseeing them doesn't mean the game won't turn out to be shit.

So you've opened another thread?
Get some extra shekles for it?

DEATH OF CULTURE

Weren't NightDive the Jews who shut down the SS1 community patch?

God, why the fuck did System Shock have to get resurrected by these SJeW's.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T FUCKING HAVE NICE THINGS

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

How is this not raising red flags for people? Like goddamn, why are people openly supporting this shit?

Jesus, why do they need that much?

A-at least ss2 is still sacred, right?

Its getting a sequel
I think the reenot looka pretty good

How can sentient beings be this shameless ?

Pls no. Lets the series die an unraped death.

Its too late now.
And Ill probably enjoy it, I enjoyed the demo.

Are they remaking System Shock, or are they remaking the IDEA of System Shock? There's an important difference, and I'm too cynical to initially believe it's the former.

See

The dev team are full of SJWs. I mean, 100%. You'd probably get cancer just looking at them.

Here's the 3D modeler.
twitter.com/maxofs2d
Dude even has an ED page.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Maxofs2d

Why does everything i liked have to get ruined by sjws?

Because you didn't listen to yuri, user. You didn't listen.

sage for triple posting. Holy shit. He's a goddamn fedora tipper.

I don't know why I expected anything else.

Looks like shit, I don't want a perfect remake but the team doesn't look competent enough to adapt the game using more modern level design techniques.

Those aren't the same thing
OpenMW isn't rebuilding the assets or world, it's just rebuilding the engine.

GoG version of the demo:

mega.nz/#!gIp3UYLL!Gi8XU6O2E15kf8BjKN32yHC8l_ywYtLm0kQnhz2wELA

Well, it was never proven as far as I know.

But the Enhanced Edition of SS looked suspiciously close to what the patch did with the addition of higher resolutions and mouselook.

I don't even care about anything else. You lost me there.

Considering Kickstarter praises Scamkeesian who blatantly violated ToS & never delivered what was due in August 2012 it is crystal clear that they do not care about people getting scammed or scammers using their platform. Backing a KS at this point is an admission of stupidity. It is a scam site & any exceptions do not disprove the rule.

Right, whereas with this they're asking for a million dollars to make a lazy Unity 'game'.

kill me pete