What are some games where I could be a Nazi wizard?

What are some games where I could be a Nazi wizard?

Other urls found in this thread:

touregypt.net/featurestories/kek.htm
muslimsandtheworld.com/illuminati-card-game-all-the-cards-in-the-full-deck/#prettyPhoto
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Embrace the meme magic
thus you become a wizard
then go to Holla Forums
:^)

Skyrim with Mods
Thalmor Alternate Life
fuck off shill
>>>Holla Forums

But I already did that.

I want a video game.

Oh well sorry for my shitposting.
All I could offer you is the role playing game Call of cthulhu I really don't know much about it but there is a setting about the Hitler's ghost commanding sorcerers and ocultists to found the Fourth Reich.

Also you could try any roleplaying game that let you be what you want to be and play as a Nazi wizard.

You know, if you guys keep up this dumb "kek god" joke you're going to end up with actual retards who will literally worship a meme. Do you really want to be the ones to invent the next MLP? The damn frog is already a washed-out kikebook hit.

Funny thing is that a few weeks ago I was thinking making the story of my future game about Nazis wizards but the development of the story didn't seem likeable so I scrap the idea.Hivemind can be a funny thing.

Well you got to admit that meme magic is not just fun but influential. Also kek wouldn't be considered more a demon than a god?

if the government is researching memes then there must be real power behind them

Shrines have already been built. I unfortunately don't have the picture saved, but the following is text copied and pasted from a thread on Holla Forums 2-3 weeks ago, where a Holla Forumsack posted a picture of his shrine. I've only been able to find the post through a site that's copying and pasting Holla Forums threads to pretend to have a userbase.

The statue was a frog sitting in an upright position. On the head of the statue rested a red Make America Great Again hat.

It's good fun, and good for you!

Unless the government is just as incompetent or lost as us.

NecroVision: Lost Company has you play as a german officer that contracts vampires and the powers of necromancy to fight brits and demons/zombies in WW1. Not quite nazis but those krauts are always up to their funny business so it's all the same.

If so then we aren't really at any disadvantage, especially considering we do this in our free time while the government does this as a job.

Well, they are significantly better organized than we are just by nature of having something that passes as a hierarchy. And they do have some real-world power projection capability as a result.

Come over here, user, we've got so much to talk about.
>>>/tg/

Is template posting a template at this point?

Pretty much. The cancer has come full circle.

The thing about the government's memes are that the most effective of them are designed to not look like the government is the source.

These threads have to stop.

So are you saying Enough is Enough?

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

What do lads?

>tfw this is all I will upload

You think this is a joke?

touregypt.net/featurestories/kek.htm

Here is link for any who want

muslimsandtheworld.com/illuminati-card-game-all-the-cards-in-the-full-deck/#prettyPhoto

Someone should really take those quality scans and make an online version of the game

Found a better one with high rez scans

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/

That doesn't help with the fact that walking into any gameshop with printer paper cards of a pretty obscure and normalfag repelling game probably won't gather many people interested in playing.

It'd get shut down I'd imagine.

The game is old as fuck, I doubt the creator would be willing to go through all the trouble after all this time

The guy who made it is still around.

www.sjgames.com

Yeah but if it costs $3000 for a complete pack then there is no way he is still printing them unless he is the one putting that shit up

I think the whole point is to create artificial demand. If this game could be played online, it would lose it's mysterious element. I mean this guy owes his entire career and fanbase to his office being invaded from this card game.

I doubt that he is actually doing that, the game is 22 years old by now. I was simply stating that as a possible explanation.

Then what would be the best way to play this game with anons over the nigganet?

MASTER OF MAGIC