Sega "Considering" Releasing Games in the Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Series on Steam in the Future

So, I tried contacting John Hardin, Sega/Atlus USA's PR Manager through Twitter, and he responded saying that "He hasn't heard anything about a Steam release". I also contacted nakanohito_1go on Twitter, and he said that "They are not intending to release games in the series on Steam at this time" and vaugely said "sure" when responded by some other guy on Twitter responding that "he hopes that they consider it for the sake of Western fans of the series". So, it seems like that the rumors regarding future PC ports is somewhat debunked, but it isn't out of the question.
If anybody knows about it, it might be Sega Europe as they are known for most of Sega's recent Steam releases.
Sources:
twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/747504504594137089 twitter.com/nakanohito_1go/status/747291266463895552 twitter.com/nakanohito_1go/status/747292726014545920

If you are interested in seeing this happen in the future, Go and check out: change.org/p/sega-consider-porting-games-in-the-hatsune-miku-project-diva-series-to-pc

Anyways, I hope this news is interesting. Peace out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL01F578E1F565F780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Petitions don't do jack diddly.

For the most part you are correct, but there are notable exceptions, like Dark Souls.

And DragonBall Xenoverse

I just want Yakuza, Bayonetta/Vanquish and Daytona.
I couldnt care less about a visual appealing OSU clone.

I would definitley check out Bayonetta and Vanquish if they were on Steam.

I'm not too up to speed on most nip stuff, so maybe someone can explain this to me.
Why did the Japanese take the time to send an engraving of this character to another planet?

I have no clue tbh…

Its worth noting that this is the pub/devs themselves asking for numbers, rather than just fans clamouring out of nothing.

I remember them talking about porting to PC ever since Diva X. They took fan reception when considering localising the Diva F in the West and then listened again when we wanted better subs in F2nd, so Id put this as an exception rather than the rule.

She's popular. Even got a commendation from the prime minister.

How would you suggest giving the devs the numbers?
How should it get more supporters?
When is the ideal numbers of supporters to stop at before delivering the petition?

Fuck all that idol and cuhrazy shit, I just want an Afterburner Climax port.

I'm still waiting for those 'High quality' ports they've been talking about months ago.

It's playable in RPCS3 I believe using Vulkan or DX12

Fuck SEGA

Give us Yakuza.

Same way anything gets traction these days, I guess: some sort of petition or hashtag. Get people to tweet at Sega with their copies of previous titles and such.

If that can worm out a response more vague than 'sure', best bet is to get some sites involved and reporting on this like Siliconera, Gematsu or Niche Gamer.

Should be easy enough work now considering PS4 architecture isnt a ball ache. They're localising the game anyway, so an additional port isnt that much more to ask.

Penn and Teller Memes!
Such classic!

fucking btfo fat faggot cuck

It is one of few cases it can do shit.
Usually they are useless as they want actual change, and nobody sane will change what they are doing based on some people being mad on the internet.
This one is however just info to publisher about people interested in it on PC.

It will alone do shit but when if it will be one of many actions about porting this game to PC maybe they will actually bother.
Pretty much if you want to play it on PC sign it.

The true question is why nips didn't start making working mecha for money they used to do that.

Have no idea how is Sega jap team doing but isn't japs usually disconnected from everything in English?
Wouldn't actually trying to bombard them directly help?

I wonder the ratio of good things they've considered doing to good things they've actually done.

Didn't they run out of the license with the planes' manufacturers?

I just want Yakuza PC. I don't care about Sonic at all anymore, I don't know why we got Lost Worlds instead of anything else, didn't the time where they made lots of games free as well show there is an audience anyways? They could easily market Yakuza 0 as "FROM THE CREATORS OF BINARY DOMAIN"

Give me Virtua Fighter, Daytona USA, Yakuza, JSRF HD, anything, but no more fucking Sonic.

John L hardin is kind of a hypocritical SJWeeb who likes censorship. The only time he did not defend and even called it out was with SMTxFE.

Too bad, faggot. Sonic doesn't even sell anymore (I'm pretty certain that even children don't like or care about Sonic at this point) but that's all SEGA wants to make on the video game front.

SEGA is going the way of what seems like every once-great Japanese game studio, where all they want to make are mobileshit and the occasional low-budget title with extremely wide appeal. Anything to not get bankrupted by their Yakuza masters (and not the cool Yakuza who beat the shit out of people like in the videogames, the faggots who run game centers and pachinko parlors.)

It's depressing, because they have a great library of games, but they only want to shit out Sonic.

But why are the not cool Yakuza trying to fuck with my video games? I just wanna play video games that are cool, not Sonic or Pachinko shit

I'm pretty sure they can't because of the music licensing since Sony Music Japan owns the soundtrack for Project Diva in Japan and Sega would have to ask them since they don't own Miku they just make the games.Same reason why Yakuza is a never ever because of licensing hell

Not worth supporting anyone who treats you like shit.

Seeing something from Sega in terms of PC Releases other than Sonic would be great.

I would be down for Bayonetta and Vanquish getting PC releases.

I've tried Virtua Fighter 5 and Liked it. I wouldn't mind a Steam release.

I've not tried Yakuza, but have heard of it. I understand the hype for the series.

are you retarded

Where the FUCK is
VANQUISH
JRSF
OTOGI
SHINOBI/NIGHTSHADE

Yes

I prefer this version.

It must be nostalgia and nostalgia only
Thats a really shitty remix

Nah, the whole Daytona USA 2001 soundtrack is better than the original. It's less corny and more pumping.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL01F578E1F565F780

It seems like im getting a shit ton of hate via Twitter on the idea.

My boner is ready.

irredeemable
also irredeemable

Running Sega into nothing like all parasites upon brands.