Rainbow Six: Siege thread

Hopefully you don't get matched with shitty players, I guess.

>American and Canadian flag challenges active today, French come July 15th. (need to activate in the overlay and win 20 multiplayer rounds as FBI for the American flag and 10 as JTF.) rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-256516-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32
>Update 3.3 patch notes: forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1461980
>Weapon Spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true
>Operator guides (some are pre-patch): youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAEb3Go6A-Ir-z_LnOscYKKai3TfFNXDl
>Dust Line patch notes: rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-us/updates/dustline.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QpgXm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRs when?

I regret missing the Russia day.

I didn't miss Russia day, but I never bothered to get the flag.

How have the Kapkan players been doing anyway? I've managed to avoid getting killed by his new traps at least.

Right now I'm trying to get that American flag charm, however Kaptkan is 10/10 now. I love playing as him.

BRs are in august road map says july but you know ubishit

Also Brazilians wont be Favellas,

Drug lab B O Y S

August seems realistic I suppose.

Oh shit. I expected a map similar to Oregon in a way, looks like that might be right.

I also assume there will be one last female defender in the remaining new operators. My guess is one of the Japanese.

Pretty much BRs will be 2 males with the japs being 1 attacker male and a female. They did this since the base game has 3 female attacking operators so they wanna balance it out.

We have known how one of the japs looked for a while

Yeah that's exactly why I thought that.

I'm somewhat disappointed its not a shitty favela, but I'm okay with the drug lab.

I hope they have type 89.

GROM operators when.

I think Siege might get a year 2 I mean fucking evolve got hunters even when the game was dead

is this game gud? the weapons look nice but i don't trust ubisoft

I think it is fun and it is not dead after 7 months so its something

I'm really disliking the fact they added hats to the game. Wasn't a huge point of the design to make each character's mask/helmet easily distinguishable? I guess it's an easy cash grab for Ubisoft and a way to keep people grinding renown.

Its really good, probably the best thing Ubishit made since Blood Dragon.

Bear force when??
archive.is/QpgXm

Is there going to be any dlc/map pack whoring? I might pick it up on the last day of sales but will not pay 20+ bucks to get jewed afterwards. Also did they fix the netcode issues and if not is it a deal breaker?

The DLC maps are free so are the operators

No map packs, DLC's free for all, including the new operators. However the new operators are much more expensive with the in-game currency, and people who bought the Season Pass™ get them a week earlier and for free.
Netcode's better, but not perfect.

That's saying quite a lot.

Where is it played more though, PC or PS4? I'm asking because Uplay wouldn't fucking install on my PC so I wanna try pirating it instead.

Not sure, but its multiplayer only and focuses on headshots so you're better off playing on PC.

15k on steam its beating the division if I recall

We don't know u play numbers but it's defiantly more than steam

Got it. Can pirated copies play online or something?

Not really, we're talking about Ubisoft here. Not hard to be better than their usual games I mean.

THIS IS YOUR NOTIFICATION, FOR THIS THREAD, THAT UBISOFT IS STILL "LOOKING AT OPTIONS" REGARDING ANTI-CHEAT 7 MONTHS AFTER RELEASE

CALLED ANTI-CHEAT HIGH PRIORITY POST PATCH 1, VERSION 1.1. WE ARE NOW AT PATCH 3.3

Game still leaks IP address, but only to teammates now (through voice chat). If your teammate hates you, they can ddos you. Netcode is beyond terrible even at 60-80 ping. Lag compensation is still whacked, some players are purposefully causing lag to gain peeking advantage through "lag switches". Easy to build and plenty of guides on Youtube (see embed video). Completely impossible for any anti-cheat to stop, only programming will fix this, a.k.a not using a shitty engine that clearly did not have basic anti-cheat measurement in place (even Cheat Engine works, fucking hell Ubisoft).

Ubisoft is pushing out the last 2 remaining DLCs then call quits on the life support for Rainbow 6: Siege. Ubisoft does not care about it's playerbase. Ubisoft does not care about you.

Do not support Ubisoft.

You may resume the usual, casual mode, chat.

thats why the games good

ubisoft CEOs dont give a shit about it

Cant pirate it

get the full game on G2A its the full game for 23 bucks and none of that starter edition crap

RBS is shit

Why is yacht shit?

It's unnecessarily big and kind of hard to defend.

I definitely like Border more. And Frost seems more useful on that than on Yacht too. There are several windows that always at least one attacker tries to use to enter because of the way they're placed.

If you're lucky and don't get killed, you can place a mat outside of border.

Where would you put one where it's useful and not obvious?

Most people don't expect you placing a mat right outside on the balcony. I'd also recommend putting it in places where enemies will most likely walk through, not entering into.

Cmon ubi I know you already made them

how the hell did i end up in this thread?

Like always semen magic

Atleast post something related to being an operator