Mega Man 8-Bit Deathmatch

Last time:

MM8BDM is a free Zandronum wad that basically turns old-school Megaman into an Arena FPS. Our server also runs the Justified Classes mod, which lets you play as pretty much every Robot Master from the classic Megaman games.

Get the wad at cutstuff.net/mm8bdm/

Get Justified Classes at cutstuff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6300

Join the server at 174.106.83.254:4242

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/manvt5ff24rkge6/Justified Classes Mod Main v3DH.zip?dl=1
mm8bdm.wikia.com/wiki/Justified_Classes
cutstuff.net/files/MM8BDM-v4c.zip
mediafire.com/download/zp3atu6gqq5rqv2/dosclasses-v2g.pk3
cutstuff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5221
mediafire.com/download/69fm1rawza9rd3f/Justified Taunts.pk3
youtu.be/btEMdj1AqVU
discord.gg/0tiIeufvsY2a3KvH
cutstuff.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2032
cutstuff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1467
mediafire.com/?qbdib1ctpqqftrf
mediafire.com/download/jr35162evnrchir/Justified_Taunts.pk3
allfearthesentinel.net/download?file=justifiedclasses-v3eh.pk3
allfearthesentinel.net/download?file=justifiedclasses-v3ehh.pk3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like the link to the Justified Classes mod got taken down. There's a link to a dropbox with it on the last page of that thread, though.

dropbox.com/s/manvt5ff24rkge6/Justified Classes Mod Main v3DH.zip?dl=1

cancer

See yourself out permanently.

Should I connect using doomseeker or the launcher's connect tab?

I'm in just using the connect tab.

Alright I'll try it then
I haven't played in a while so I might suck

The server's ping name was Shumbletown or something like that right? I saw it disappear so I thought it closed

Wouldn't know. I've only played this once for a very brief bit before. Just put 174.106.83.254:4242 into the IP address field. I'm the only one in there right now anyway.
Kill me!

Actually I just figured it out, my Zandronum is version 1.2 and I need to update

People still play this? Holy shit.

I played right after it first came out for a good while, then I just got bored and haven't been back.

Well now even though I installed the newest version of Zandronum the game still thinks I'm on the wrong version. Not quite sure on how to fix this.

Don't know anything about Zandronum or updating it. I just downloaded the game zip from the main site, and the mod from that dropbox link. Unpacked it into the same folder and it just werkz.

This.

10/10 arena shooter, way better than fucking Overtrash.

GO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY THIS SHIT NOW

We've got three of us in here now.

Four, if you count the other Gemini Man.

It's forever connecting for me, doing something wrong here.

Did you add the mod?

Yup, added Justified Classes Mod Main v3DH.pk3. I'm using the connect tab as well.

Sounds like a firewall issue, then. Not that I've played this game before.

Any ways to make the game fullscreen?

Yeah.
Keep in mind that Set Video Options is different from Display Options.

Reminder to turn change Auto-Aim settings, which is on by default. That shit is harsh in this game.

Is anyone still there? I just re-connected and I'm in an empty map.

Had to go for a bit. We had 5-6 people on earlier.

Post your

Check this article out for more info on Justified Classes and how every character plays

Get in fagmires

I only just got to this, but I'm surprised at how good Dust Man is.
Haven't played 'em all yet. Shadow Man was alright.
Get the file from here:
Unpack it, and then, on the connect tab, click the Add File button and point to it. It should automatically fill in the file path in the text box. Once it has, click connect.

Game's fun, with the mod at least.

Isn't Mr Mike that funny Necrodancer Steam Workshop boy

I used to main Gemini Man, but some update changed how he works, so I'm kinda trying out a bunch of other classes.
Also, Fire Man's stage.

Random is the best main.

Also you nigs need to host earlier.

Holy fuck Woodman is a beast. He has an AoE, and his leaf shield makes him legit invulnerable. A skilled player has crazy good sustainability if you can time the shields right.

Sounds like they captured the fun of using weaponized nature perfectly, then. I always enjoy playing druids because of AoE, defense/buffs, and the adaptability and versatility.

I didn't play him too much before but I should try him again. Thanks for the idea, user.

Also where are your images from? I've seen ones like them be posted before and I'm assuming they're from an animation, but I'm not sure what kind. Is it an advert of sorts or something?

Okay, but what do I use to play it exactly?

A launcher comes with the wad.

It already has a dedicated unzip-and-play package cutstuff.net/files/MM8BDM-v4c.zip

Except it really is. You could have some great traditional Doom deathmatch, instead of "How do you want to strain your eyes: The multiplayer wad". Even worse in that you can't find a DM game that isn't this garbage on server browsers.

Start a Doom DM server and make a thread for it then

My eyes have never been strained by this game before. Maybe you're too used to the standard Doom palette colors?

Is the server still going to be up tomorrow morning?

Pretty fun matches. Much more entertaining than I anticipated!

Shiiiiiiiit

Magic man can be brutal to deal with, don't forget to make use of his wallhax self healing card boomerang and to spam pigeons at all times.

Bump

Slash man reporting

I'm in right now

Awesome. Astro Man may also be OP, at this rate.

I read about Terminator Mode and Team Deathmatch, can we possibly try those soon or should we just stick to regular mode?

Frostman
Junkman's stage

Fuck I think my Firewall killed my connection in the middle of a match.

The server died.

Great!

Not so great. There's so many characters, and yet there's a fundamental few that just own the place. I'm actually starting to build a nonsensical meta!

Taking it too seriously. Is time to stop!

Pharaoh Man isn't that bad. Just keep moving erratically.

Clown Man is worse

Unless latency is a factor (which it isn't, since myself included, everyone had ~60 ping), I think Clown Man actually dies when shot at versus Pharoah Man who can just edge out battles with instagib wave + higher HP.

Outta comission for a bit, had to get blood drawn

Drink plenty of orange juice.

Server's back, my hosting-thingy crashed while I was away, Also, gonna run it in Terminator for a bit.

Endlessly says Authenticating Level. Any idea what it is?

Sorry, not quite sure. Maybe one of the maps doesn't agree with you. The map changes every 10 minutes, so wait that long and try again.

why does Searchman's stage have the most amazing music

I haven't played this shit in a while but is Astroman a thing yet

His altfire kind of makes him a thing. He's no pre-nerf Quint, though.

I saw someone playing AstroMan earlier today, and he was wrecking face.

It was likely me.

Works just fine now.

Love the game. Haven't played everyone, but I've found a few I like and a few I don't like. Ring Man is pretty fun. Wish we could get 9 and 10 robot masters, though.

Fuck my life

Bumping

Woodman doesn't really have a counter since his shield has a .5 second cooldown, right?

Not counting the tradiational "hope to god you vulture him when he's running away for health INVINCIBLY." thing.

what the fuck

download from the dropbox link in the second post of the thread

What the fuck is up with the camera during astro crush

And this is why woodman is for plebs

I cant join the server, i have the was and the justified classes mod but when i connect it says:

Script error, "Justified Classes Mod Main v3DH.pk3:actors/basedefinitions.txt" line 42:
Replaced type 'GravityHold' not found in GravityHoldC"

Dont have a clue what im doing

Had fun, played Bass most of the time I was there when I wasn't going random. Though I wish a curse upon the bloodline of that guy going Plant Man and ramming into people along with that Slash Man main, I was typically dead before I knew what'd even happened when either of them fragged me.

Slash man says hello.

A pox upon you and yours

:^)

Seriously though, you will git gud eventually.

It's mostly me being a tard and only focusing on what's directly in front of me while you had the good sense to sneak up from behind or to my side, situational awareness is something I've gotta learn totally new going from slower FPS games to something like this.

Helps that I like having copy weapons on-hand so I'll probably stick with Bass or Megs though.

Even if you do face slash man from the front you're kinda boned unless you can stay right the fuck away and keep that disatence.
or just get me to fly off of a ledge like a total tard

Keeping distance will definitely be a problem for me if I stick with Bass given he can only fire while stationary unless jumping. I gotta git gud.

Now I really know what it's like fighting Magnet Man and not play as him.

He really is as OP as I thought.

Dubs of truth.

This is starting to piss me off.

Where do i put the class mod?

Doesn't matter.

I think he might be asking about how to get applied to the game.

On the connect tab, hit the Add File button and point to it. As for the actual file location, it doesn't matter.

I just wanna play megaman damnit. Everytime I start the .wad it goes to hexen/heretic and doesn't even allow the option for doom.

did you use the built in launcher that came with the wad?

get in the server nigs it's empty here

im retarded, thank you.

Ready for more anal prolapses?
I am.

When you upon up the connect tab, click "Add File" under "Extra Command Line Parameters"

How come I can't find the server in Doomseeker?

GET IN HERE GAYFAGS

45.79.134.90:10706

It's not in Doomseeker because I hid it from such, specifically because I don't want to deal with a bunch of pubbies. What makes you think the proper response was to make your own server and fracture the already-tiny playerbase?

Please, just use the actual launcher and join via IP.

What am I doing wrong here?

Let me guess, the entire server is filled with nothing but Protomen

I'm really loving Air Man

I would like to know too, and it's not a firewall issue either.

Why not password it like everything else then?

My firewall isn't even on tbh

Well have fun playing by yourself then, I'm going to go on a pub with people actually playing on it.

Figures that right when I make that post, my internet craps out on me for a while.
Server's back up now, though.

I wish it was that balanced.

See picture for commonly seen cancer or:

Plant Man, Wood Man and Slash Man make me want them to get it over quickly so I can have the sweet release of death.

Also Astro Man but that's primarily because of Astro Crush which is actually fairly fair due to being heavily telegraphed and having high start-up time, I'm just bad and tard out instead of getting out of the way.

Can't agree more. Slash, Plant, Wood, and Pluto are just…good god.

Speaking of Wood Man

Characters being made obsolete due to superior choices is a mistake.

Then again, I'm armaments fag and use Dive Man / Napalm Man / Search Man

Having just tried Toad Man, it seems like he's actually more powerful than Wood Man, but is more risky. If you tap left click, instead of holding it, you get a spread attack which is pretty powerful. His rain is no joke either, but he has to be holding still. His right click leap isn't bad either.

Impressive and/or that Wood Man was a moron.

Flash Man is basically the sneaky stealth class.

it took a little time to get used to the jerky camera but holy fuck astro crush is awesome

best stage, best rubut mustard

is there a proper wiki for the classes mod?

The imbalance in the game is part of what makes it great. With as much variety available, unless you have a real boner for playing a weak class you can always switch things up.

Random is the best class anyways. Yall niggas ain't hard enough.

Also anyone down for some JC now?

Is the autistic fanbase still alive, or is it now safe to play without any roleplaying furries roaming the servers? Are there even any servers left (besides the listed in the OP)? I remember this TC being very popular among autistic kiddies, which gave it a really bad rep among regular Doom autists.

This guy linked it, but it seems to be a bit outdated from what I can tell. That or the server is using an older version of the mod.

Also, how has everyone been enjoying the DOS classes?

The fuck are you talking about? Nothing like that has happened in the past couple days I've been playing. If anything, nobody talks enough.

Search for v8ch in doomseeker, and come play this shit with us.

Why are people putting up new servers instead of just sticking with the OP one? Are the servers significantly different? What's the point of dividing ourselves?

I was talking about the time when it was fairly new (around 2011-2012). Some Doom austists still seem to get triggered by it, as seen in this very thread. >>9876407

Anyway, which Zandronum version does OP's server run on?

Shame best ever closed down due to bitch tears.

I dunno, but this server is easier to find than the one you have to plug into the connect tab, which is a pain.

Why are you running regular classes and without DOS classes?

What is with your absolute refusal to play on the OP server? Everyone else has no problem using it.

Only one nig in the OP server and he's afk

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

make sure you got 8bdm v4c

4 nigs in here.

Goddamn Time Man

What about him?

Flash Man used to be my main, but he just gets less and less effective the more people are playing, I've noticed.

A lot of classes do better or worse depending on the number of people playing.

Spring man 1v1 is hell, but unleash him into a room full of people and he's a whirling dervish of carnage.

True. Same could also be said of Crystal Man

Crystal man is solid overall with a stronger but lower rate of fire regular shot and a chargeable shotgun blast that bounces around.

Lord Smash you were a cool guy, just wish you didn't leave without adding me on something

Get in here fags

mediafire.com/download/zp3atu6gqq5rqv2/dosclasses-v2g.pk3

Promised to upload this when I got it, it's the dos classes pack you can load with JC.

As the name suggests, adds the megaman dos game bosses.

Fuck you i'm going to have nightmares with Blizzardman

is there co-op yet?

Well there is somewhat an expansion for it. Not sure if JC works with it.
cutstuff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5221

anyone playing?

We had 4 people for a while including a JC dev but it's died down.

Get in here, faggots

I wrecked more shit as Bass there than I usually do, kept getting my hands on good weapons.

Was fun with the two or three faggots I was playing with

Much appreciated.
I'll add it to the server at around the same time this thread 404's or autosage's, that way we can add it to the next OP with minimal confusion.

who play right now

astroman gets exponentially better the more distracted everyone is

SAY GOODBYE TO THE LIGHT
THE DARKNESS GROWS
I'M IN LEAGUE WITH THE SHADOWS
I CAN FEEL THE GOOD IN ME IS DYING SLOW

TURNIN' OFF THE SUN
RUNNIN' THROUGH THE NIGHT
I AM THE KNIFE IN A GUNFIGHT

EVIL LEFT ITS MARK
SO TELL ME
ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?

Funny as it might be, you can't tell me it's not a sick jam, user.

BLACK AND RED ALBUM COVER

I prefer Harder than Steel.
The covers of Blue, Red, and Fly on a Dog all combine.

Looks like Air Man might be my new favorite class.

Nigs

Server is currently pretty dead, may as well restart it with the dos classes added.

That's not even the best song on the album.

Got 4 nigs on the server right now, could use some more.

Joinin, god help you if I get my hands on good weapons

I'm not worried.

I should say not since I did pretty poorly that time around. I must've been on a roll yesterday since I did pretty well there.

That Kingbot guy's fantastic with those bigass Hyper Bombs, though it doesn't help they have a deceptively large range much higher than the actual explosion sprite shows.

You were that career bass player weren't you?

I tried very hard to deny you top spin. That shit on copywep is scarey.

Yeah, that was me. Bass gels with me pretty well, I'm just not a good enough shot (or go long enough without the server stuttering on me a bit) to reliably land charged shots as Megs or Proto.

You did good on that front since I explicitly targeted you several times trying to get that sweet sweet Top Spin but never managed a frag.

I liked it better when Suspicious wasn't around. I actually won rounds then.

But seriously, how much of this have you played, dude? You keep wrecking shit.

Any games going on?

There were nigs when I was playing maybe 20 minutes ago, join the game in the OP.

Been playing for a little while now. There were a lot more JC players back and the whooped my ass good, but eventually one by one they vanished. Until there were only good for nothing spics and even they left.

Was very glad to see this server get hosted. I've been waiting.

Shit robot masters are what will make you git gud.

Lag's makin' me salty. I've wanna head somewhere with a not-shit connection and try again later.

You're salty?

I'm a massive fucking Megaman fan and I love the look of this game and really want to have fun playing it with other people.

I live in Australia.

Jesus Christ, I'm sorry, man. I'll do my best to appreciate what I have here.

Enjoy your shitty internets, mate.

[TSPG] Painkiller: Class Based Modification v8ch TLMS

what

It's a TSPG hosted server you can find on doomseeker that is running the inferior YD classes mod.

I see, it's also team based apparently.

The guy is adamant on not playing the server in the OP and trying to get everyone else to join other servers, for some reason.

Is the main server still up? I've got both justified classes and the dos classes, but every time I try to connect I get an error saying to make sure I've got the same wads as the server. Is there another wad I should be adding?

Oh HELL no.

The server probably doesn't have dos classes added yet.

That is correct. I wi8ll restart my server though, see if that has anything to do with its emptiness.

Yeah pretty much, and he's being pretty dickish about it.

Server was working fine last night, had a good time, don't forget to add DOS.

Fuck it, I'll add that now. You mentioned an update, so link me the proper version.

It's not out yet.

Alright, I guess I'll add the previous one.

THIS IS NOW ON THE SERVER. IF SOMEBODY COMPLAINS THEY CAN'T CONNECT, LINK IT. IF SOMEBODY OTHER THAN ME MAKES THE NEXT OP, MAKE SURE IT'S THERE.

ARE YA THIRSTY?

another user here
There are hundred of DM servers running all your unique faggotry-flavoured WADs, what the hell do you want more?
Just join any server you huge dickwad

I ATE THOSE FOOD

mediafire.com/download/69fm1rawza9rd3f/Justified Taunts.pk3

The tauntpack for Justified Classes

That JC dev would be me! Let me just say that I am very glad you guys are enjoying JC and my DOS Classes DLC pack! It took a long time for me to get from v1 to v2 (about a year) and I'm hoping that soon everyone will get to enjoy my magnum opus. If you have any questions, you can ask me. And JC is probably being updated to v3e very soon, which means DOS is being updated to v2h at the same time. Stay hype!

Why don't you like Mega Man? Mega Man & Doom are a good combination.

WHERE'S THE DOS CLASSES LINK FAGGOT

Scroll up a little bit.

I cant connect.

Did i download it wrong or something?

Somebody please help.

What do you mean 'can't connect' elaborate.

I have different wads, idk how to get the DOS classes to work.

Do you have the wads posted here?

Also do you have v4c of mm8bdm?

On the connect tab, did you select the wads in the "add files" section?

Fuck it im not even going to bother trying anymore, my current laptop isnt even made to play vidya anyways.

Have fun with your game guys.
I wish i could too

It's not hard.

Click the connect tab,
Under extra command line parameters, click add file
Browse to where you saved your .pk3 files (justified classes or dosclasses)
Click on one of the .pk3 files (either dosclasses or justified classes)
Click add file
Do the same for the one that you didn't do
Add justified taunts (if ya wanna)
Copy the IP from the OP
Paste it into the launcher's connect tab
Launch
Then realize that there's no one on and disconnect out of sadness.

yes hello how do I join this shit

oh i joined cool. too bad no one is there

It comes in spurts.

The worst part about this is that it killed off regular Doom dm. Though no one plays games nowadays, people just talk about games they played one time.

Also I think I ran into a fucking roleplaying server and rekt the scrubs.

How is that even possible? Your anger seems misplaced.
It's clear you haven't joined us yet.

youtu.be/btEMdj1AqVU
This video should help you people use doomseeker to join mm8bdm servers if things still don't work then go here if you have discord discord.gg/0tiIeufvsY2a3KvH it's the official mm8bdm discord server and if you're wondering who the fuck I am! I'm friends with a lot of the devs in mm8bdm and I help test mods for most of them if you need further proof cutstuff.net/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2032 there I am on the forums for mm8bdm and I'll be lurking around here for a bit if anyone has any questions?

I've never played doom multiplayer until now, but I was surprised to see so many Mega Man DM servers compared to normal DM servers.

Just dropping this here…

Just skipping into moments.

Am I seeing this right? Is this something like a wario-ware-esque mini-game for this mod?

Cause holy shit, this looks fun as fuck with alot of people.

It was originally biased off of a failed saxton hale mod for mm8bdm but as you can see Unholy Bosses is more fun and chaotic also I play it daily so us I can say it is fun another note I'm also a beta tester for the Unholy Mod :)

Don't care who you are or what you do. How we get a server for us?

cutstuff.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1467 there are links to what you're looking for do note that some information is outdated

We need more people in the OP server, only two of us atm.

This vid should help you in general

What am I in for?

get in the serb

In single player you have to deal with bots that have unlimited ammo and almost perfect aim and bosses at the end of each chapter
For multiplayer it depends on the server

Is a FPS, It doesn't matter if you played the Mega Man games other than knowing what are the weapons or abilities of the robot master.

And dealing with moving faster then most projectiles

Fr3ak why you do dis

is anyone in the server?

YD is crap

Everyone just cleared out.

fuck

mfw i play topman

Anyone?

So wait, what wads are we using now?

Justified classes and DOS classes

Server is kill

Server is alibe
players is dead

Also, Justified Taunts if you want it.

Is anyone in the server?

I'm too lazy to check.

I am

is anyone on now

There's nigs on right now, I'm trying to maintain a connection though I keep lagging out.

That electric DOS boss playing Electric Avenue is goofy as fuck and makes me laugh every time I hear it

Get into the server niggers,we're having fun here

Glad you lads are having fun with my magnum opus. Just gonna leave this here as a little preview for what's to come in the near future.

By the way, that electric DOS boss that sings "Electric Avenue" is Bit Man.

Also, don't forget that you can change to second skins while playing Torch, Shark, Oil, Blade, and Bit.

Okay, my dudes. Here is the DOS map pack. It includes maps for all DOS stages, minus Volt, Bit, and Wave. It also contains music themes for each stage, and techno/dance remixes of said themes made by me.

Also, here is the updated taunt pack:

You posted the same link twice.

YDerp has come to…!

Join here:
45.79.134.90:10754 // [TSPG] Painkiller: MusashiAA's CBM v8ch TLMS - Set 1

Look, just stop. No one wants to play on your server, and you're being a giant asshole by trying to split the already tiny playerbase we have here.

I'd really rather not divide my time amongst two servers, I already hop into OP's and it's either empty or has four players.

Top Man is just a spinning mirror. And I love it.

My mistake, I posted the same link twice indeed. This is the real link to the new tauntpack:
mediafire.com/download/jr35162evnrchir/Justified_Taunts.pk3

So I just found out that all the Mega Man 4 masters are amazing. I couldn't do much with Bright Man, but I get the feeling that he's deadly with someone who knows what they're doing.

The great thing is you really can't go wrong with any of the robots, even Megs/Proto/Bass have absurd mobility through slides and Bass's double jump going for them and their copy ability makes them devastating, especially if the copied ability works appreciably differently to the boss's own rendition of it (I don't remember if Plant Barrier heals Plant Man with his own version of it or not but I know a copied Plant Barrier heals the heroes).

Thanks

Brightman has a buster, the buster is an incredibly reliable weapon. He's a bit slow but has an escape mechanism and a hop which is deceptively weak but good for when niggas are in your face.

The copyweps have always been absurd, if one of them gets a hold of fucking topspin you fucking run.

You can't really go wrong with anyone but it can feel that way if you have to face off against the few that really stand head and shoulders above the best.

I don't know, I tried Gyro Man once and he felt piss weak, unless those gyros are much stronger than they felt like.

It's mostly just Wood Man I can think of as being nigh-unmanageable, every frag I've had against that cocksucker has been total luck or managing to nail the bastard while he was scurrying away for health. If he had to wait longer before bringing up his shield again and his leaf-fall didn't do so much damage I wouldn't mind him as much.

fug

Woodman, especially after the recent patch, has energy management issues and can't maintain the shield long. Once you lock onto him you just need patience, pretty soon you'll have his timings down and will be able to pick him apart fairly easily.

Gyro has low killing power but its offset by the fact you can run like a bitch at pretty much any time and toss your gyros into a fight without much care since they will usually home in on someone.

The gyros themselves hit for average damage and its just a matter of getting used to their travel speed.

Something I really like about 8bdm overall is how the vast majority of weapons fire projectiles rather than hitscan(it also makes the few scans that are there more interesting).

Ayy, fam, good work. This shit's fun.

It's also worth noting that Wood Man has three weaknesses, instead of the average one or two. I haven't specifically tried his weaknesses against him, but there are apparently options to fuck him up with.

Any chance we'll ever see more added to this? I'd really like to play as the 9 and 10 masters, at least. It would be cool if someone made an addon with masters from some of the better fangames, too.

Not being able to have the shield up for terrifically long sounds like a good enough solution.

Oh, shit, bosses have weaknesses? I've never noticed since I roll Bass and typically just end up being a faggot and swinging randomly with a melee ability or harassing from afar with his buster or Fire Storm or something.

Shit, I could go for Unlimited's bosses + copy weapons, Comet Woman's airdash would be a hellish mixup for the heroes and Rainbow Man's ability would make a great AoE. Though that'd leave the doors open for that Zero prototype getting in as his own class/getting his own copy abilities

I'd like to see all of Archie's two robot masters be playable, but I'm worried that would bring out the waifu crowd. Of course, Splash Woman would already run that risk.

That fem-Hornet Man could just be a skin for Hornet Man when he's introduced, though I know nothing about the other one (Quake Woman or some such, wasn't it?).

Yeah, check the wiki. From what I've seen, they keep to what's actually in the original games.

Well fuck me, I wasn't expecting a detail like that. I've got probably half the boss weakness cycles memorized from the Classic games so I'll have to remember that when I'm tard-charging around again next time I play.

Which game has the worst overall robot masters, and why is it Megaman 6?

holy shit

I know how everyone works besides Auto and Brightman's copywep .

What on earth does Auto's altfire do?

Everytime you hit someone with Auto's main they drop screws and you have to get them.
When you get enough of them, like 5, the alt summons Eddie.

i got kicked from a dumb roleplay server for killing people and not "participating". Good.

Uh, "authenticating level?"

THIRSTY?!

i don't want water please

What the fuck is astroman's justified taunt

I'd rather spam "I'M CUMMING"

See earlier in the thread. Sometimes shit's just fucked on a certain level for whatever reason and you should wait to the next one. They're only 10 minutes long each.

Bump.

Is there anyone on the server?

Currently no.

I filled a pool with turtles and now they're escaping. they're getting smarter.

don't mind the irrelevant chat. only turtles matter

Morning, peeps! I am happy to announce that the new Justified update is absolutely being released today! A lot of classes that felt weak before are getting new toys to help them in battle. If there are any questions about any class, ask me.

Is that a new map or did you guys invade an RP server? Did I miss anything?

There aren't enough Ruby Spears taunts.

Alright guys, Justified v3eh is now out! Get it here: allfearthesentinel.net/download?file=justifiedclasses-v3eh.pk3
New DOS fix will be out soon too

Great, just need OP to update the server.

Is there a changelog anywhere?

Might want to post the patched version since that one broke flight.

OP server seems to be down

i'll suck ya dick for a coop sever

allfearthesentinel.net/download?file=justifiedclasses-v3ehh.pk3 Link to actual most recent version

why am i just getting a console screen?

Server died.

awww shicklenicks

go home lil nigga

I think I found a bug with Duo.
When you use his item, then while in the middle of it, you charge an alt fire, you stay stationary in the air until his item charges again.

welp

Holy fuck I forgot how terrible Justified was.

Also will Saxton Hale ever get revived?

oh look it's this cancer mod

I don't know what did more damage, tumblrtale faggots bringing tumblrfags into the doom community and pozzing it up or megafag deathmatch.

Server is kill.
Thread is kill.
There's nothing to live for.

It was a good run, shame we didn't get to try out the new justified stuff together.

Hopefully someone else will make a server.
arde fix your shit