Holla Forums ringtones thread

What's your ringtone Holla Forums? notification sounds? alarms? recommendations?

Might as well make this a mobile thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/nokia-design-team
youtube.com/watch?v=etDon1LH1vA
youtube.com/watch?v=0_z47pt0oao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use some /mu/ shit you don't care about.
But in terms of vidya, i do use the Resident Evil 4 menu confirm noise for my message/email/etc sound.

Every time I get a text message, I get to hear this wonderful piece of voice acting.

I made this my ringtone ironically

1:22 ~ 1:46 specifically. Always get interesting reactions in public.

Wish I could. Never fails to make me hate whatever it is, even if I loved it before. Anyway, for that reason, this. I already hated it, and it gives a real impetus to pick up the phone.

No one ever calls me unless they're in need of immediate armed security.

Opening guitar riff to Sword of Doom II. 0:21-0:38.

Not vidya, but I haven't heard anyone else us it.

Codec ring for calls, "!" sound effect for texts.

This is my ringtone at the moment.

For fuck's sake. I used the first seven seconds of vid related on loop, and someone asked me if it was the Seinfeld theme.

soundcloud.com/nokia-design-team

My ring tone is Town Theme from Zelda II.
My alarm is Dire, Dire Docks.

Considering changing to this: youtube.com/watch?v=etDon1LH1vA

Also have wololo for texts

Cancer

I've had my phone for 10 years.
I've always had it on either vibrate or silent on the rare occasion that it's actually on.
I honestly have no idea what my ringtone even sounds like.

How is that even cancerous?

And my message go with this jingle:
youtube.com/watch?v=0_z47pt0oao

I really like the Bayonetta version of Flying me to the Moon, but I thought it would be too weird for public. So I settled on this.

Whatever you say, fam.

Why does autocorrect ruin every post I make?

I want to use part of this tune for a ringtone. Like the first 10 seconds.

Fuck off

Download audacity and do it.

I use a loop of the first part of embed I made myself.
Anyone knows how to make ringtones sound full volume on android devices? Mine starts ringing almost inaudible then after 2 seconds gets actually loud.

This as my ringtone and i switch the text alert tone to whatever i feel like using from the GU games.

Should have clarified, I can totally do it, it's just that custom tones on iOS are a pain in the ass compared to just drag n drop and use your mp3s on Android and WP and I did have some sweet email jingles from Zelda but then some Linux software that claimed to sync music onto iDevices wiped them off

I would just add two seconds of silence to your mp3, tbh.

I could, but it wouldn't be right… I'd still have an absurd delay if I can't see the phone lighting up when it actually starts ringing, it would only fix the music.

True. I'm wondering if this is universal among Android devices, I do have an Android phone as well, and I think I have a bit of a delay as well.

Are you on lolipop by chance?

I have a nag to update it, but I couldn't be bothered to clean up space to do it.

Related is my ringtone. My text tone is the elev_ding.mp3 IIRC Or was it elev_bell.mp3? from Half-Life.

Not bad tbh.

I ask since my Android phone is on lolipop right now, and I also noticed a two second lag as well. My phone lights up, and I experience a three second lag since the file I use for it as a second delay normally.

The iPhone however seems to both light up and right at the same time, but that's with the default jingle. I would test my Windows Phone but I let my grandma use it when I got my Android and added her onto my plan.

I kinda wish I had more Android devices now, I never noticed that. Like at all.

Oh yea, almost forgot. Vid related. It's the ringtone on my Android. Holla Forums related because Kenshin has a lot of games on the Playstation consoles.

sage for double post

This.

You start associating the 'bad' or unwanted phonecalls with the song and it you just start dreading it when you hear it.

Plebeians, all of you

Care to post the file friendo?

Oh fuck I'd be scrambling for my phone so FAST.