Hardware

What game consoles do you currently possess?

I have
My other consoles were stolen or given to my cousin (360, snes, nes, genesis, n64, ps1, DS Lite)

This thread will just de-evolve into a bunch of

And all the usual neo/v/tumblr bullshit.

Don't worry about the bullies. They're just hunks.

2 Gameboy Colors (Teal and Green)
SNES
3DS
New 3DS XL
Xbox
Xbox 360
PS2
PS3
PS4
PSP 1000
PSP 3000
PS Vita
One of those plug and plays with old Atari games

There might be more buried in storage

Oh yeah, and a Sega Genesis

I'm an absolute maniac. I have 4 GBA SPs so I can play 4 swords adventures. Multiple other systems cuz of my wife or garage sales and give them to friends when I find people without them that wanna play.

I just emulate everything except for the 7th gen consoles. I only have a wii, 360, og xbox, ps2, ps3, and a genesis my sister got me one year. But there is a short on the back making it reset when touched. I still have pitfall for it though.

Atari 2600
Odyssey 2
Colecovision
NES
Famicom + Disk
Gameboy
Sega Master system
SNES
SFC
Gamegear
Sega Genesis 1,2,3
Sega power base converter
Sega CD
Sega 32x
Gameboy color
Sega Nomad
TG16
PC Engine
Super Grafx
CD-i
Pioneer Laseractive W/Sega Pac
3D0 FZ-10,
Atari Jaguar
Sega Saturn
PC-FX
NeoGeo Pocket + color
N64
Ps1
Ps2
Sega Dreamcast
Gameboy Advance
Wonderswan + color
Game Cube
Xbox
DS
Wii
3DS
Xbox 360
Wiiu

I think that is everything. Multiples of several systems. I hope to pick up a Virtual boy soon but not a priority.

Doesn't feel as much when I write it out in a list like that. Multiples of a lot of them. Used to have a Wii but it got fried, which is why I got the Wii U.

Also used to have a PSP and PS1 but sold them off.

Also currently have an old Everdrive for Mega Drive, focusing now on buying more flashcarts but their price has skyrocketed in Russia. Buying games are low priority since I live in a small as fuck apartment.

You absolute madmen.

F

I only own ps2, ps4, Sega Megadrive and jxd 7800b.

I don't even touch them.

Yes, the Atari and GameBoy have survived longer than the two supposedly awesome Nintendo consoles. I'm keeping them around in case I ever run into someone who knows how to repair them.

Thanks for reminding me I have an Atari 2600. I've been in the market for a Virtual boy, but aside from Wario Land I dont think there's anything else I want to play on it. I also want a Neo Geo Pocket Color. There's some games I would play on it, but the sad reality is that I want it for the clicky analog stick.

Entry level 4 swords.
I own 5 gamecubes 4 gba adapters, 4 gba link cables, just need 4 wave birds. I'de like to find Four eight inch sony pvms for the GBA screens.

I probably break it out once a year to play though.

I've been half jokingly discussing that exact set up with one of my best friends.

It is a wonderful thing. I use to use the alarm but it eats batteries and even the memory coin bettery did not seem to last long. By far one of my favorite handhelds just because of the early menu stuff.

I have four gameboys sitting beside me now. They all have goodwill stickers on them so i know i have at least one more i actually bought new at walmart during a black friday sale for 79 with zelda collection. Got the second to last one there were som angry yells when the rest of the line found out they were all taken.

Sorry Gamecubes not gameboys.

It's pretty good, just now I use the Wii for the component connection as my TV displays 480I as 480P and everyhting looks fuzzy. I'll spend money on useful hardware but not on 300 dollar GC component cables.

modded original xbox, modded wii with 1TB hdd, modded ps2 for hdd loading, xbox 360 to be modded, ps3 to be cfw'd, psp on cfw pro 6.60, a ps4 and a wii u waiting to be modded once hd loading happens.

I got lucky with my GameCube components. A former coworker of mine found 3 of them somewhere a year ago and gave me one.

There's always a faggot like you, trying to predict stuff as well.

Mah nigga - I have a Network Adapter as well. Shame some HDDs are hit or miss.

PC for everything else.

Sounds like there is market to have china produce some 9.00 camecube component cables.

Nintendo built a proprietary DAC in the cables. They can't be reproduced easily.

There is a HDMI GC mod in the works though.

Wii
PS2
PS3
DS lite
DSi
PSP-2001

OG Gameboy
Red/Black DS Lite
Red/Black Gameboy SP
Famicom Gameboy SP
Dream Team 3DS XL
LoZ LBW 3DS XL
Seafoam Green 2DS
Gundam Gamecube
(x2) Planium Gamecube
Slim PS2
OG Xbox

I forgot Wii U

I have a lot. Won't list duplicates, as I forget how many Genesis systems I have, among others I just buy on sight at thrift stores and such.

Atari 2600 (4sw, Vader, SVA)
Atari 5200
Atari 7800 (sound is fucked, all static)
Sega Master System (model 1)
Sega Genesis (model 1 and 2, but no HD model 1)
Sega CD (model 2)
Sega 32X
Sega Saturn (model 1 and 2)
Sega Dreamcast (various white versions, one Sega Sports)
Sega Game Gear (Majesco & Sega, both need new caps, maybe screen mod)
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super NES (model 1 and model 2, not jr)
Nintendo 64
Gamecube (black, dead lasers in all of them)
Wii
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Virtual Boy (needs a stand and repair, quit working while it was in storage with no batteries)
Game Boy Advance
Nintendo DS (blue & black phat)
Xbox
Xbox 360 (arcade)
Playstation (many PSX model 1 variants)
Playstation 2 (model 1 and 2, in various states of disrepair)
Playstation 3 (model 1, not PS2 b/c)
Neo Geo AES
TurboGrafX 16
Panasonic 3DO FZ-10
Goldstar 3DO (needs new laser installed)
Tiger Game.com

I'm half-assedly looking for a Jaguar, any Japanese PC-whatever systems, Neo Geo Pocket Color, Wonderswan Color/Crystal, and really anything that I come across at NOT FUCKING BULLSHIT RESELLER PRICES. I also collect multiplayer adapters, cheat devices like the Game Genie and Gameshark, system link cables, mice, and first/second party arcade sticks for home consoles like the Saturn arcade stick and NES Advantage.

Ah well, may as well post more photos. I should take more, as well.

A PC with a fuckton of emulators. I stopped buying consoles after the PS2, GC, Xbox era. Turns out I made a fantastic choice to switch to PC gaming around that time, as console gaming went to shit real hard that gen.

PC

Nintendo
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Game Cube
Wii
WiiU

Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Colors
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP