==CATACLYSM==

This is indirectly politically related, while not being an immediate happening. I'll quickly list a few ways in which this is politically related just to hopefully prevent a thread shoah.

> the sheer scale of time, all by itself, also btfo's christcucks with a pitiful 2,000 year old religion

I could go on…

I've been looking into this for a few weeks now and it has absolutely peaked my interest so I thought I would share. Civilization is much older than we can seemingly comprehend.

The oldest fully modern human remains found have been dated to 180,000 years. Randall Carlson even mentions the flawed idea of the Out of Africa theory, and how the multiregional theory is gaining support… which is huge. If these ancient (racially distinct) humans with our cranial mass (implying equivalent intelligence) existed and transmitted culture and language from generation to generation… why should we believe that the last 10,000 years of human accomplishment is unique in history? Prior to these previous cataclysmic events, how far did they get? Did they know it was coming? Was this why they began building monuments out of massive stones like the pyramids?

We pass through the asteroid field that is likely responsible for these cataclysmic events in June and November EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

There have been a number of these podcasts with Randall and Graham worth checking out. Too many sources to link, but follow the things they mention here and you'll peering down a tantilizingly curious rabbit hole.

Call outs for potential kikery. Randal Carlson seems to be sympathetic to freemasonry and "sacred geometry"… and Graham seems to be an AyyLmao guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

mnn.com/earth-matters/climate-weather/stories/was-genghis-khan-historys-greenest-conqueror
unric
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Encke#Effects_on_Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=5dTQ6fXK8Sg
vimeo.com/album/2045605/video/47697010
youtube.com/watch?v=JPrk4RlD7bY
youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ
sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm
sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/poe04.htm
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/feart.2017.00004/full
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EDpuQMpyYw
sustainablefoodtrust.org/articles/george-monbiot-allan-savory/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol as you can see I don't make threads very often.

The interesting thing about this is that it has so many disciplines that are converging and pointing in the same direction. Think about it the same way as when geologists established that the earth was very old… and young earth religious people were btfo. It was revolutionary. This is on the same scale in that now instead of believing that advanced civilization is a relatively NEW and modern achievement, this begins to lend more and more credibility to the idea that advanced human civilizations were sprinkled across the historical timeline.

Worthy topic OP I get your enthusiasm but FFS lurk moar this was a big thread before Christmas, we're waiting for the next Joe Rogan 'cast with these two so unless you've got anything to add about the underwater finds, whether Gobekli Tepe is going to be shut down by the Turks or whether the Bosnian Pyramid is yielding anything new, trust me, Holla Forums chewed the gristle on this one thoroughly already.

space.com/34587-taurid-meteor-shower-guide.html

I'm not predicting anything will happen this year but eventually it is inevitable that one of these becomes

I lurk a lot I just don't make threads often. (once a year is frequent). Do you have an archive of the previous thread?

Go check out Eumeswil by hero Ernst Juenger. Born in 1895. Wounded 20 times in the Great War, then watched the Weimar Republic, then subsequently watching Third Reich fall to a bunch of hippie degenerates, then he finally wrote this fiction in the late 70s before dying at 104 in the 90s.

Even as far back as "The Storm of Steel" he alludes to nationalistic genetic/inherited traits, but in Eumeswil he takes it to an entirely new theorem in terms of cataclysmic events and the cyclical nature of the planet. I think it would *pique* your interest.

Antarctica holds the key because the remains of the past were flash frozen there so they didn't erode.

Making threads is too big a responsibility. OP turned out to be a fag… and that fag was me this time. :( :( :(

blablabla climate change denial

along with anti-vaxers you two are the most retarded people on the whole 8ch

Even if man made client change turns out to be 100% factual, the policies implemented to 'mitigate' it would be assbackwards profiteering. The only sensible thing to do about it would be to prepare infrastructure across the country and create shelters for extreme weather. Notice how they aren't even talking about doing this.

…..Climate.

Double dubs don't lie.

This thread is now turned into a crypto-antarctica Nazi survival thread. Try and shut it down mods.

If humans did things based on what was sensible we wouldn't have shit up the world and then continued to allow the chinks and dot-heads to continue shitting up the world. Humanity isn't logical or sensible.

I do agree with one thing though. Jewish moneymaking schemes won't be enough to reverse climate change. The best solution for that is the widespread systematic slaughter of as many subhumans as possible.

mnn.com/earth-matters/climate-weather/stories/was-genghis-khan-historys-greenest-conqueror

Less subhumans, less problems.

Aren't the super rich already building underground shelters, like it's what Cuckerberg was doing in Hawaii.

I'm very skeptical of man-made client change, purely for the reason its a little too convenient for the powers that be in every way. Seeding misanthropia in the populous, as well as racism against white people. Who do you think will be the ones getting 'depopulated' if and when they warm the public up to the idea?

Anyone with the money has a plan B, C and D.

No I didn't mention Nazis. The North Pole was under ice in Canada, a meteor hit the Earth, the Earth shifted from crustal displacement theory, what was the North Pole in now Canada shifted south and all the ice melted, OP mentions the sea level rose 400 ft, and Atlantis shifted south flash freezing it to what is now Antarctica.
I'm repeating Graham Hancock's own theory dummy.

Apparently not of that thread, no, just the October thread on Chinese civ with more Aryan we wuz stuff.

http:// www.filefactory.com/file/5r3h31w15ixv/ChineseCiv.zip

ofc Im user so treat at your own risk etc.

Yes
high ranking mormons are also moving to Hawaii

When the UN (among other cunts) admits it's about wealth redistribution ie making the West third world?

unric dot org/en/latest-un-buzz/29623-figueres-first-time-the-world-economy-is-transformed-intentionally

10k years ago we had a fucking ice age. You should have learned that in grade school.

No, that isn't why.

Please don't as you're full of shit.

'Climate change' is the definition of fake news.

CO2 levels have NEVER, ANYWHERE, EVER preceeded a rise in temperatures. This is proven by ice core samples taken in the Arctic. Leftist cunts are so fucking stupid that they want to lower CO2 levels to an amount that would KILL EVERYTHING on this planet. You'll remember from grade school that CO2 is one of five things essential for life. It's the same old shit that Greenpeace fags did in the 80's with Chlorine that they wanted to ban before someone pointed out to them that it's an element.

Your having even less money won't help the fucking environment. If you care about the environment (and why wouldn't you) then you would care about the environment not cherry pick one issue. Why these FAKES fucks talk about climate change, a hundred other issues are ignored. Things like soil erosion, deforestation etc,etc, that COULD be dealt with continue to get worse. Because that's what they want. It's all fucking Jew behind it after all.

The origins for this crap can be found in the mid to late 60's with the Club of Rome. In the 70's cunts were all about how it's going to freeze, which it is. That's why it's climate change now and not global warming. Same shit as Liberal being made such a dirty word that they call themselves progressives now.

Graham Hancock episodes are pretty much the only thing Joe Rogan does right.

Graham Hancock's profession is a journalist. So why is he even interested about these topics.

It might be that he too is compromised and kind of disinformation spreader.

You have to add up this the declination angle of Earth, Mars, Saturn and Venus when compared to Mercury, Jupiter and others.

Graham Hancock doesn't speak anything about these, it's because the cataclysm happened not because of some random comet.. but that comet was the planet Venus.

Just like Velokovsky said.

Graham Hancock got started off on this route while investigating reports that the Arc of the Covenant is in Ethiopia. I don't agree with all that he says, but I find his argumentation to be intellectually honest.

Furthermore none of his proposed theories are in conflict with Holla Forums ideas. On the contrary, I find they mesh quite well…

Venus isn't a comet, it's far to massive and rockey, almost as large as Earth. Comets are tiny in comparison. That's not to say it couldn't have been some sort of non-comet Oort cloud object but…

The VERY low eccentricity of Venus's orbit (damn near circular) is totally incompatible with it having an incredibly eccentric orbit (e.g, going anywhere near Earth) only 10,000 years ago.

The comet/meteor stream responsible is likely this one, or similar: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Encke#Effects_on_Earth

AFAIK Graham is open to the idea of Ayys but none of his theories depend on such assertions (he's not an "Ayys built the pyramids" guy, for instance)

But could be that Venus' actions back then were the reason for the comet. Venus itself was not the comet but the actions could have summoned comet somewhere somehow.

And how can you explain that Venus still could roll retrograde direction under the influence of our central star and it's axis is tilted 180 degrees upwards. If Venus was from the beginning within Sun's accretion disk then after billions of years under Sun's incredible gravity affects its declination and should be approx. 0 as it is with Jupiter's and Mercury's declinations.

Why Earth has declination of 23 degrees, why it's almost the same as in Mars (25 degrees) and in Saturn (25 degrees). And why the declination keep diminishing in Earth? It's because of Sun's gravity, eventually millions of years ahead Earth's tilt will be 0 degrees aswell as Saturn's and Mars's. And Venus will reach it too.

Come on, these planet's cannot resist Sun's enormous gravity field billions of years.

Just watch Jupiter's and Saturn's biggest moons. Their rotations are locked and their declination angles are close or exactly 0 degrees. Why? It's because the "normal" evolve of planets and they are Saturn's and Jupiter's original orbiters and so small compared to their planetary systems "central star" which in this case is planet Jupiter or Saturn.

So, according to this something very very very significant has happened before. And these events have since been in our mythology and told thousands and thousands of times for the upcoming generations to be remembered.

Simple and small ordinary comets just can't wreak that kind of havoc in our solar system at such a scale that even planets' declinations could change so massively. It's impossible, but if planets themselves "revolved" and something really profound happened in our solar system then it's possible yes.

Carbon trading is a typical kike sheme to generate shekels, that is all that the global warming hoax is about. They even use the same terminology as da shoah- "deniers" lel. Fucking kikes.

Nigger,

Climate change is going to happen. It always has and always will. We're probably going to plunge into another ice age soon.

The difference is the (((globalists))) want us to think it's our fault. They want us to be in debt ("carbon footprint") with every breath we exhale.

The user you're replying to apparently agrees with you.

If you own land with solar and food production they still need you to be a tax automaton.

for all the technological advancements, this type of cool would kill billions due to failed crops.

You should keep researching this knowledge path, the rabbit hole goes pretty deep.

I'm still going to talk with you about this issue at some point

Explain this. Make sure you're zoomed in.
goo . gl/maps/nquTqLQx3w92

Also this.
goo . gl/maps/tZMjUw3w9Z82

Bump to post first Carlson appearance on the JRE. This is the best one.

Climate change redpills begin somewhere around 30 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=R31SXuFeX0A

Even if you don't believe velokovsky's theory, it is telling that the mainstream academia pushback against him was huge, mirroring the pushback graham and randall talk about encountering when discussing the comet theory early in op's video.
The harder the pushback, the closer to the truth you are, just look at holohoax exposure for example.

thanks user, that video is fucking amazing
I could listen to him talk all day
Why am I not surprised?

You can see the evidence of their canal construction off the coast of Murrica…
youtube.com/watch?v=5dTQ6fXK8Sg
…and also under the sea all over the world:
vimeo.com/album/2045605/video/47697010

There's a lot of stuff that's blurred out under sea in that area. The answer to the riddle is to see what the ocean surface looks like in that area…

sage for double post

This stuff is great info but didnt we just have a hancock thread like a week ago? I doubt therrs new information since his last appearance on jre.

Also fuck all the psychedelic hyauasca (spelling?) Bullshit. Conversations get derailed so hard when he starts spewing that bs

This thread happens weekly

We need to figure this out.

Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson and Michael Shermer (skeptic) are on JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE today you lucky lucky people.

Not sure what time though.

I haven't watched joe rogan since he got on network tv and changed from completely convinced concerning the moon landings being hoaxes to sucking degrass's freemason ass.

Rogan's a typical sycophant that stimulated a lot of people to get where he is. And when you realize how much he projects on others it's pretty funny to listen to the show. He loves x people accusing of being fucked up and stupid.
The Hancock/Carlson episodes are a bright light in a room full of Poos.

Maybe, i don't trust him anymore, from now on only expect kosher not-/very/-dangerous opinions from him.

If there was any legitimate worry behind this climate change scam, we'd have military action surrounding China while we brought up their government on crimes against humanity. We'd also shut down San Francisco while we're at it, considering that place is covered in smog that will reach China levels in the next few years.

Shill garbage that's totally unsubstantiated.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPrk4RlD7bY

This is best understanding of our Earth. Simple model that explains everything Graham & Randall believe in.

Did you just call them flat earthers, cuck?

No. They arent because theyre shills or misguided. The earth is flat however.

the planets in any solar system are captured planets
they were rogue and then fell into the suns orbit
presumably a rogue planet could show up again and fuck the solar system up quite a bit

Outer space nonsense, ignore and report.

if the earth is flat then why is it shaped like a sphere?
checkmate flattie

Joe Rogan is pretty hit or miss. I can't fucking stand how he needs to shoehorn DUDE WEED into literally everything.

How upsetting will this be? Does this guy have a reputation for being a socially awkward sperg?

I think this is a big part of it.
If we are moving towards free/ renewable energy, they can't live with the idea that anyone could be so self sufficient that they never had to cough up shekels just to exist.

STREAM ABOUT TO GO LIVE.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFlAFo78xoQ

GRAHAM HANCOCK, RANDALL CARLSON AND MICHAEL SHERMER.

Are there any good and free videos/documentaries about ancient civilizations that don't feature Joe Rogaine?

I'm at work, is it any good so far?

It's okay, just scholarly people talking, Graham is getting a little mad, haven't really debunked him so far.

Big fan of Hancock. I have finger prints of the gods and talisman which were great reads.

Hancock is winning this debate by a landslide!!!!

Hahaha! I love this debate. And Hancock is truly winning this!

can I get a tldr on how the podcast turned out?

Graham and Joe dog pile the sceptic.

Graham gets a little flustered now and then.

Randall chips in with hard science now and then, "Jamie pull up slide 136".

Sceptic calls on a hard scientist via skype.

Hard scientist on skype recently wrote mean things about Graham.

Graham and hard scientist get mad at each other.

Hard scientist talks with Randall and they have an ok exchange no one gets mad.

The skeptics couldn't prove anything wrong about their theory. It basically amounted to

Shermer got trashed, and was completely unprepared. Near the end he was proving their for points for them and covered his ass by basically saying "you guys might be right."

The geologist is an asshat and got called out for being a piece of shit by both Rogan and Graham. Then proceeded to get into a stalemate with Carlson by saying "I'm sorry we just disagree on this issue" without proving what was wrong about it.

It was actually quite frustrating to listen to, it was embarrassing for shermer; "skeptic" apparently means pithy retard with merchant-like tactics.

My absolute favourite bit was when Shermer got utterly fucking dragged through the mud by Graham for an hour and a half, then tried to call in his Professional Geologist fuckbuddy to try to save face.
Then Carlson and Graham spend the next hour kicking Professional Geologist's shit in and sometimes things get so heated that Rogan has to step in and break things up every ten minutes. By the end, Professional Geologist has so much egg on his face and he's dug himself into such a hole that all you have to do is apply heat and you get a disingeuous fuck omelette.

Then, notably, Graham and Carlson spend the last hour bro-ing it up, expounding on their theory, presenting evidence, bringing in an actual field geologist who found most of the evidence in the first place, and further cementing just how right they are.
During that time, Shermer is dead. Fucking. Silent. No peep from him until the very very end of the podcast when he has nothing to say other than "oh you guys do have a place in science I guess lol"

I have a B.Sc in Physics and during my time at university I met nothing but people like Shermer and Fuckface Professional Geologist. These people who espouse Scientism, who claim to be skeptic but really aren't, and simply can't handle anything that collides against their comfort zones.
In the Youtube comments there's a lot of "Oh, Shermer was the only one that looked calm and collected in the entire podcast" but I have a different opinion on that. Shermer's body language, speech patterns, and choice of phrasing was 100% those of a fucking ideologically-driven smug nerd who has been proven wrong but will stop at nothing to win the argument. He wasn't calm and collected, he was hitting the panic button with every shred of his being. I know this from talking with the same type of completely clueless nerd for the past 4 years.

How the fuck are they supposed to know the name of a city from pre-history? Did they speak ENGLISH?

Get the fuck out of here.

Shermer was an obvious loss. Harder to spot was the geologist. He threw out buzzywords and deflected a lot, then went to the appeal to authority and slipped back out quick. But he clearly could not answer randall. In the end a skeptic can always rely on the status quo being more likely than a revolutionary thing, but in a such a jewed age there really is that much out there waiting to be found. They are at best second rate academics afraid of admitting they have no original ideas, at worst they are poisonous JEWISH shills.

But most of us remember this from grade school so there's no need.

You're playing the Jews game. Going, 'a hah!' with bat shit crazy stuff isn't winning. It's like talking about Russians today. IF you want to do something useful, kill some Jews.

You can tell by the way he was actively belligerent during his first 10 minutes, being mad and boisterous. Usually that works on weak-willed people, but Graham gave back as good as he got and Carlson stepped in every now and then. After that the steam was taken out of him and he just kept reaching nonstop.

It's like Hitler said, the Eternal Jew has nothing behind his arguments, just boisterous argumentativeness. You stand your ground, you keep your ideals which are backed by actual evidence, and you will win.

Remember graham is still deeply cucked he has a black wife ffs. He always says "Hunter gatherers built this with advanced help" but refuses to say "whites". Also it is a valid criticism the geologist said that graham selectively quotes old shit that never happened and then goes "but who knows not my deal". A more honest reading of the earth says "massive white globe spanning civilization gets rekt by impact event, scattered groups go feral (wiking) and history is lost for 10k years" but he will never say it.

I could ha e stood in better for that new brigade of (((skeptics))) but rogan would never have let me get past "whites" because liberalism…and also because he looks like pic related

thanks for the recommendation

What the fuck are you even doing here? You need to leave. 4chan is back up you absolute fucking DUMBSHIT.

Shermer is a joke. His only positive argument is the appeal to authority and whenever he's presented with powerful evidence of another position he retreats to this incredibly weak skeptical argument that "people have been wrong about things before, therefore whatever you say is probably wrong too", as though that argument couldn't be deployed against literally ANY THESIS. Scientism is a disastrously awful thing for a society. It takes moderately high IQ people with the potential to do valuable things in the world and turns them into mindless, eternally butthurt, ZOG gatekeepers.

Ladies and gentlemen: leftyfur
Its imbecility on display for everyone to see.

Go away

they're not even trying anymore.

Plot twist: They've actually been trying their hardest. It's just that they're THAT incompetent.

Stop falling for kike propaganda. The "hippies" WERE the NatSocialists FFS. Blood and soil, Lebensreform, Wandervogel, the Artaman League (Prominent members such as Heinrich Himmler!) and inevitably the Hitler Youth! This is the foundation of what was the hippie movement of the 50s-early 70s! The kikes created the (((Yippie))) movement and pushed degeneracy wearing the clothes of the counterculture through the media and the colleges to the point where anyone who wasn't there wouldn't have a clue, because there was no internet in those days. The real hippies wound up saying "fuck it" to the zogbot society and went innawoods to breed like rabbits, eschewing the kike's system entirely, for better or worse, before woodstock even happened, which btw was considered the deathblow of the hippie movement, being everything that was hated by them. Also note that the commie kike controlled Yippies were so hated, that to this day, the term Yippie is used as a derogatory slur against the false ones and the hipsters by what remains of the volkish crowd. Pic related, the seal of the Artaman league. Remember that the "peace sign" is the Algiz rune, and no, orientation means nothing unless in relation to another rune being bound to it.

We were hit by a cataclysm roughly 13000 years ago. The tale of Ragnarok is the story of this cataclysm, and during that time, our ancestor, Odin, chose to ride out with his men in a WILD HUNT to purge the world of degenerates, rather than hide in a bunker, so that we wouldn't have to live in a world of pure evil and degeneracy. I shudder to think how bad it would of been if they hadn't made this sacrifice. These were Odin's words. best translation I can find.

What's the best source for doing a first read through of the most important Norse myths? polite sage for offtopic. Also, nice post user.

Orientation does matter. Though you could say that technically there's no way of knowing whether a sign is itself or it's symmetrical opposite. But you could say that about an arrow sign too and no one thinks when they see an arrow to the right "well it could be an inverted left arrow". The way it's erected, held, etc., shows the orientation. The peace sign is held in a particular orientation and that identifies it with the Calc rune of the Anglo Saxon Futhorc.

I agree with you about the hippies and what their true movement represented. The peace sign was itself a bit of subversion. It was invented by Bertrand Russel whose family has ties to the whole eugenics global oligarch elitist crew.

Here's a good easy read. sacred-texts.com/neu/ice/coo/index.htm
Here's another for after that one. sacred-texts.com/neu/poe/poe04.htm
After that, I suggest studying the runes directly before moving on. Futhark by Edred Thorson is the best book I've found so far. sorry if this isn't much help, I'm falling asleep.

I might not of communicated well, I'm on my last post of energy at this point. I was referring to how people think that algiz is "upside down" on the "peace sign". For orientation to matter, somethjng has to be oriented agaist/with something. Does that make sense?
Man they're all the same runes, our understanding has simply degraded over time due to cultural drift from the source. The runes can be formed through vibration, literally, the physical shapes can be manifested through vibration. Look into that method they're now using for detailing work by vibrating surfaces with pigments on them, kinda like the speaker trick with the sand on it. Runes form often, even the swastika. Look into the ancient practice of galdr, and then reference with serrano's tales of the troubadour and minnesanger and the poetics of Jung and even the works of Tesla and vibration. All of this is natural law, the runes are the vibrating building blocks of the universe! Form given to sound, sound merely vibration, all matter a state of motion, motion being vibration.
thank you… praise kek. passing the fuck out, cya tomorrow. All energy expent in this post. goodnight.

is that you tung?

Yeah I understood you. What I'm saying is that "upside down algiz" is actually a rune in the Anglo Saxon Futhorc, the rune Calc, and I think Russell was probably aware of that and used Calc rune intentionally.

No sorry, not who you're lookin for.

(checked)
It indicates degradation and decay does it not?

Many sources on the internet say it represents "death" or similar things but from what I can tell, real primary sources on rune meanings are extremely scant. But yeah, supposedly "death".

Doesn't the earth move at 1cm a year in plate tectonics? The highest estimate I see is 10cm per year. If Atlantis shifted even only 500 miles that's 8 million years, which takes us back in the fossil record to post Jurassic park tier mammalian megafauna. To move Atlantis from the middle of the Atlantic to Antarctica, it would make us twice as old as the dinosaur extinction event.

Graham Carlson knows more than he will let on and doesn't go further because
A. Scared of getting laughed at for truly out there ideas
B. Anti white suck with black wife
C. Neo mystic popularizer of crazy ideas like "ayy lmaos might real" and "ancient people's might have been supernatural" and "magic mushrooms might have inspired the pyramids"

He has studied enough to be different but he's an embarassment to a place like Holla Forums.

No it's herbal wizard should be bang obvious by now even without the hippie stuff. Wizard… gimme some links, I wanna see a spontaneous swastika form. Also, did you ever sketch out that thors hammer electric deal? I wanna make one.

Here is some spontaneity in return: grant achatz (i dont know if jew) does these on-the-table desserts. He puts down various liquids and jellies, and sometimes shapes form on their own. One of the employees explains it had to nwith density and viscosity. Which gets my almonds activating, where else do we see funky shapes? In atmospheres. Specifically, celestial atmoshperes that showcase the different gaseous natures of the planet's.

Our own ozone "hole" over antarctica is circular, but indint think its a hole at all. I think it's just an area devoid of ozone because it's the center of turning currents, like a hair whorl. The gas present and the currents all around make us see a circle.

On Saturn, we have white the complex little current and gas system at the pole, it created a hexagon. Our atlantean ancestors being who they were, they noted it (I'm convinced they had telescopes but I fear tens of thousands of years could dissolve the glass), made some art about it, and went on looking at everything. Their troglodyte neighbors in the middle East, who would have been slaves if not mere animals standing next to atlanteans, felt super asshurt about the deal and always wanted to one up their superiors.

I would guess the atlanteans worshipped Jupiter, him being the largest planet and pretty far out there. So the proto jew one day gets a bright idea, sees Saturn the blood-red planet one step closer to us, sixth from the sun, with a hexagonal shape at the pole, and males his own little religion that he practices at night. This being an idiot, the religion is crude and mostly a codification of existing brutal tribal practices of mutilation that work to force in group loyalty. His crown piece is the hexagon. It's his favorite shale and marks him apart from the atlanteans, who like every shape and generally worship all math and geometry.

After the impact event the proto jew sets about buying as many white slave girls as he can afford from scattered white bands and builds himself a new empire based upon living near white remnants and corrupting them with his night time hexagramatic child rape jamboree.

graham is at least a little bit kikey, if only because he claims this is a map of antarctica and he damn well knows it itsn't

Use of the hexagram predates Jews quite a bit. Saturn being king of the gods versus Jupiter as king of the gods also predates Jews by quite a bit.

If anything, it's a religious argument that goes way back: the original god was Uranus/Caelus when we were still hunter-gatherers. Then when agriculture developed, Uranus became displaced by Saturn/Cronus because he was an agrarian deity. Then later still, when city-states developed, Saturn was displaced by Jupiter.

It's kinda why some Germanic tribes still held the highest place for Tyr, while others went with Odin, but you started to see even Odin get displaced by Thor, who was really an everyman Chad god.

Check jewtube, there's endless trash with the occasional diamond buried in there. I recently watched one narrated by some russian girl on ancient civilizations, titled "must-see documentary egypt/sphinx" or something equally plain that was pretty damned good. Her accent and attempts at jokes are adorable and the documentary has a good flow to it too.

Nah you're misinterpreting my timeline. I mean proto jews as in pre-11000 years, so tens of thousands of years back. What we have of atlantean culture is fragments. But what we can guess is easy, they were the whites who were cut off by ice ages and developed separately for hundreds of thousands of years in the cold. They returned as masters of time and navigation, everyone else including the proto jew-arab would have been the Hunter gatherers. The time frame I'm referencing predates Uranus or anyone else, there just isn't much at all in the record about it, what little there is like the megaliths is constantly misinterpreted as post 11kbc.

journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/feart.2017.00004/full
Humans have been actively fucking with the environment since over 10,000 years ago.
Early humans overdid raising livestock in the Sahara grasslands and left them bare. Now it's the Sahara Desert.
Yeah, we fucked up and made a god damned desert. But we are still alive after that early catastrophe.
Human plasticity is amazing.

This is a scary image.

I want a hot and spicy world where we've got enough oxygen in the atmosphere that bugs are the size of dogs and birds devolve into dinosaurs.

these guys have been trying to meme their atlantis religion since the 70s now.

What a giant pile of bullshit you have there.
Fuck off back to reddit and kill yourself.

Not taking a side, but can you explain why you think this?

Who is this "we"? And drop that humanistic universalism, there is no "humanity", there are only specific individuals and competing races/ethnicities.

Never fear, junior polymath here to explain everything. We did not overdo grazing, we interrupted the natural grazing habits of the ruminant mammals that used to dominate every landscape. Grass evolved symbolically with these herds, and then humans made their way out evolutionarily to the plains we did enough if a job on their numbers that we interrupted the natural flow of herds and their predators. Watch and learn niggers (yes it's tedtalk but its a good one)

Also, there are some hilarious "debunking" videos relevant to the skepniggers rogan just had on. Here is one vegan "intellectual" talking about how savory is wrong, man.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_EDpuQMpyYw

Here is a counter debunking by an organic sustainable cow farmer, good read. (Ignore the co2 and methane shit it's a red herring).

sustainablefoodtrust.org/articles/george-monbiot-allan-savory/

*evolved symbiotically
Damn google I thought you liked multi-everything

Reported for bullshit. The Sahara became a desert WHEN THE FUCKING ICE CAPS MELTED AT THE END OF THE LAST ICE AGE.

Every single piece of scientific data we have ever collected proves it wrong. Probably that.

Reported for intl, by the way.

Not watching that shit.

This could have been because the impact event broke the white atlantean hold on the indigenous populations of the world, and the ensuing shitshow of mudpeople went out of control killing everything. Also could just be the climactic event killing or interrupting the herds that formed the desert. My point is the animals are what keeps away the desertification, not what causes it. I've yet to see a better mechanism proposed for it. Savory has even gone into deserts and planted new herds, effectively reversing desertification. There's a lot of pushback from big Corp farming as well as farmers themselves not wanting to consider that they've been doing it wrong.

This is an interesting post, thank you

and this is a shitpost, fuck you.

I've been planning on studying the saxon teachings of the futhark, it seems it's time that I do. I see in your image that it also refers to what I consider the roots of the rune to be the Gral, and in old germanic tradition, the Gral is the blood of our people. It makes sense and adds up.
Dubs confirm.

Your sources suck, but I hardly blame hou. The only decent author I've found in my decadss… fuck… studies was Edred Thorson. I wish Serrano had a practical book dedicated to the study of the runes, his writing style enthralls me.

I'm still astonished how quickly people notice me in this crowd.
It's gonna take me a bit to dig these up, but I'll see what I can find again. Been years since I looked into this. That usually means that I'm ready to understand more again.
I really suspect that was caused by high-altitude nukes detonated to cause an EMP strike against remnants of the Reich.
A theory of mine is that the kikes use their star as a shield against the wrath of Saturn, as it is an inversion of such. The concept matches up to their methods of truly evil magic of Solomon (every seal designed to imprison and jew the gods of men, NEVER allow it in your presence!) though my theory still needs refinement. Also note that Saturn was the first god of the Capitol of Rome, and in his name, along with the gods Mitra and Mën, they waged unending war against the Moloch worshipping Cohen Gadol of Carthage and Israel, at absolutely ANY cost to defeat them, and the kikes have slandered Rome ever since. FURTHER, their very word for adversary is Satan which is too similar to Saturn to be coincidence.

Dubs confirm for Hancock heheh, hand-cock being Kikey. His books are disinfo in my opinion, meant to mislead the seeker on their path to truth, as he always starts with a grain of truth and then slowly rolls it down a mountain of shit until the result is a boulder sized ball of scatt.

Just as in all aryan/germanic tales. I suspect that this passing is representative of the passing ages (or edic Yuga's) of history. It also fits the timelines perfectly for such, when these happen.

Schlomo, if it were caused by anything but shitskins, then the same thing would've happened to South America. If white men took that land and there were no kikes involved, it would become a new eden.

Update on the vibration experiments. Pic related from the first experiments by Ernst Chladni, a German physicist and musician. Modern experiments are done with a tone generator connected to a metal plate.
Currently, people studying this effect refer to it as Cymetics.
youtube.com/watch?v=uMK3OVBjx2Q
.youtube.com/channel/UCNc21Dh_eprMqwtN7o9fasg
I strongly suspect that if someone were to master this field, they would be able to attain powers that could be only considered god-like. The Tibetan Buddhist monks still use techniques that utilize these priciples of sound, and so did our ancestors who sang the Galdr. Language is sacred for a reason, and it's not just because our words define our thoughts, but because sound, vibration, defines this entire reality at the most basic levels. This is the true secret of every ancient symbol that is sacred. Master this, and you will be able to create and destroy with a word.

stop being retarded, you're embarrassing us.

besides, dont you claim that the middle east and north africa were all made up of blonde hair, blue eye'd aryans once? :^)

hurrdurr humans adapt durr

lmao

what a retard.you cant have it both ways, you brain dead simpleton.

I'm calling bullshit on this. The sahara has served as a natural barrier between niggers and the rest of humanity for tens of thousands of years, and is the reason why they're so much more distantly related to all the other races. The sahara did indeed used to be less hospitable, and more traversal, but that was much further back.

Think about it. There's no fucking way the nogs developed an agrarian society on their own. And if it was actually whites (or another non-nog race from eurasia) that set up an agrarian society in sub-saharan africa, then wouldn't there be some genetic traces of this within the niggers? And that would completely invalidate the sahara being a natural barrier between africa and everywhere else, and nothing makes sense then.

As I said earlier, the MECHANISM of desertification is the animals NOT being there. The timeline of humanity and just what group interrupted them and how is less important, but it could have been the nogs interrupting shit, so feel free to actually read the thread and give a response that makes sense. Also damn of all the things to doubt of the nogs why would it be the ability to disrupt and destroy their own environment?

Care to back that up? Fact is, a small handful of ancient Sequoia trees and others still survive and the evidence points to the desertification being less than 3000 years old.
Bullshit, pick one. Niggers STILL can't farm even after europeans tried their damnedest to teach them. They have no concept of the future and are unwilling to work towards anything further away than a week. Until they gain that, they will never be able to farm.

So, on topic, has anyone considered the effects of the earth's wobble? It seems to have a rouhly 26,000 year cycle, 13,000 years between polar extremes. This is important because it determines where the north pole points in relation to the sun. The poles are the magnetic weakpoints of our planet and also where the ice accumulates, so this is actually a pretty big deal.

By the time the First Civilization FELL (10,500 BC), they had been around long enough that they had MEASURED AND TRACKED THE PROCESSION, which should give you an idea of how much longer humanity has had cities and civilization than the ✡Egyptologists✡ want you to think (4000 BC).