There will never be a good Watchdogs game

So do you think we can meme Neil Breen from a shitty film maker into a fucking legend?

I mean just look at that handsome face

Dear user, please explain the plot of Neil Breen's "Watch_Dogs 2"

That's a good crestion.

Tuna, ball sack and skhost.

And he's the best there ever was.

begins with hacking the US database and planting 50 snails all around the walls of the pentagon.

It's about a rainbow haired faggot jew, whose dad made a decent movie about two brothers who reunite their band to save an orphanage, trying to inform people how important representation in movies is.
Something something hackers.

we've got a black cyber-bio-activist-terrorist-criminal-vigilante-hero-villain protagonist
and he's the best
he's got 5 laptops (and that's a lot of laptops)
and he has a robot
the government hates him
but they can't kill him
because he'll hack all of san fran
so they kill his girlfriend, because they can't kill him
and then he hacks san fran to get revenge
and his parents are ghosts
tuna

I found some leaked footage from the second game, something tells me the game will cover things like patriotism and the current situation in America. maybe the game has moral choices.

A hacker who is also Jesus hacks into goverment websites with his laptops while eating tuna, meanwhile his wife is cheating on him with a government official who is also married.
In the first part, the gameplay consists of an open world consisting in Neil Breen´s house, his backyard with a pool, and 2 quarters of the Nevada desert. You have to collect broken laptops to assemble them into a super-hacking machine fueled by coffe spilled on their keyboards. Then a QTE appears while you watch Neil Breen push a key at a time with the laptop screen turned off. Then you hack on government website and download ALL THE DATA on corrupt officials. You also discover of your wife´s cheating, but doesn´t matter beacause in a cutscene the wife of the official has shot him in his office, in front of your wife, followed with a minute of silence and akward stares.

The second part is where you become Jesus and use a dialog system where all options let you preach in a condescending tone how awful your wife is for cheating, how bad of a person the wife is for murder his husband, and how te other guy deserves his fate for being corrupt and a cheater.

GOTY of the year allyears 13/10.

I can't figure out how you connected Max Landis to this. Please explain your thought process

Who do you think sold the idea to ubisoft?

Hes gonna buy an island and run away to it with Jay.

Wow, he sure showed them. San Francisco is vital to all aspects of the US government.
Hopefully they nuke the city just to get him.

He was involved? Shit I missed that. That guy isnpretty hit or miss I did enjoy Chronicle but he seems like a huge faggot

man, I can't find much but this game has good ball sack textures

Why live.

And in the end the two brothers die when a helicopter crash land on them.

Jay might be part indian, but that's not nearly diverse enough.
Obviously they are going to pick up spanish hobos and teach them about the talmud and brotherly love.

He has some nice stuff about character design/writing in general, but the sjw stuff is pretty retarded.

;_;7

Das ist richtig Jay!

So what's your Zone Level, Holla Forums?

I bet if you look back at his old vlogs slenderman is outside Chris' window or something.

We all wish, user. We all wish.

I have so many questions

Your journey is only now beginning youngling.

Take care for the breen is dark and full of terrors.

This thread is entirely my fault

holy shit

Is this some kind of Holla Forums crossboarding I've stumbled on?

You got old chad.

dont click, 2spooky!

I don't see it.

I guess I'm just not a graphics whore like the rest of Holla Forums. I didn't give a single shit that the graphics were downgraded (of course, I pirate my pc games), and tbqh the game still looks great.

I also can't find fault with the rest of the game - it's like a mix of GTA and a more down to earth Batman game. The characters are all very memorable, and the story was intriguing.

But for me, what sets it above and beyond the competition was the world. Finally, an open world game that wasn't set in Manhattan, LA, or Scandinavia. We got Chicago for the first time, and not only that, we got to make the city our bitch. And the NPCs actually have more idle animations than stand and walk for once, making the world feel even more believable.

If everyone wasn't so buttmad over graphics, there'd probably be a shitton of awesome mods, just like with GTA 5, but noooooo, everyone had to have a pissy fit.

So, really, any complaints about the game are your own goddamn fault, Holla Forums. For me, I can't find a one.

What was your favorite part of the story

The part where Defalt shut everything down and made his entrance. Totally the greatest thing I've seen in a video game for awhile.

How many medals does he have?

If you wanted replies all you had to do was just ask user~kun.

it's not a hivemind if it's objectively shit. Like I saw in another thread someone arguing that Holla Forums is a hivemind when it comes to older games as seen here

Now I don't really agree with him when it comes to modern games, since most of them ARE shit. however there are objective elements in games that can be considered good or bad. and in this case Watch_Dogs is factually a shit game. In its visuals, it's gameplay and it's overall world design. it is the definition of a bad game. so yes, I believe you are either being part of a hivemind or are generally retarded for liking such a horribly done game, made by Ubisoft no less.

is this some fucking skinwalker trying to keep up with modern technology?

i guess that was worth a try, but goddamn, kid, Watch__Dogs story was like GTA Vs story only less coherent, in that it was fucking terrible and pointless.

Nigga that ain't jordie with his master plan in the beginning