There are many anons that to this day have been unable to beat the Orphan of Kos

There are many anons that to this day have been unable to beat the Orphan of Kos

How does that make you feel?

It makes me sad to think that many anons bought a PS4.

Disappointed in them for not powering through. Further, in myself for not doing it enough times in succession to get a reflexive idea of how to do it smoothly, but oh well.

It must be a very impotent feeling in this day and age to reach a boss that is a straight wall you cannot defeat.

What's this faggot op even talking about?

It must be a very impotent feeling to own a system with no gaemes :^)

I never noticed that 'NEVER EVER' applied to salty niggas butthurt.

Oh yes there are.

BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T RETARDED ENOUGH TO BUY A PS4

It's never enjoyable to run into a wall, no. Thankfully, I can get Orphan in a few runs now, but I'm not at the point where it's painless or graceful.

Post yfw you're able to count yourself among them

pc gamers are always a little sad, always talking about how great their system is but never actually playing the games because not even they like them.

I'm not smug at all, because on one hand
whilst on the other

Nice justification for poorfags

Look at this salty ass nigga posting his chinese imageboard memes

Why can't I git gud? I can only get orphan down to about 20% health.

what are you using to fight him

Untricked pizza cutter. I dodge until he does the overhead attack and then time a charged R2 into his back to stagger and visceral. I just fuck up too much along the way to not die.

What's the usual level your supposed to be at when you fight the Orphan? The DLC is a bit awkward because you can access it early but it seems designed for characters much further into the game, where are you supposed to be in the main game before finishing the DLC?

JUST

pic related

at least give it to charity

Don't turn this house into a den of lies chad.

Never forget

Nobody here's ever blown $400 on a steam sale

My personal record is like 60$.

That's a lot less than throwing away 400$

oh sweet bubbeluh.

Why does this game force me to repeatedly enter boring dungeons with procedural level design just to be able to use certain builds?

Feels fucking good man, consoles died after 6th Gen and Online and Install times killed it.

after skipping two console gens I'll probably be forced to finally get a PS4.5/PSNEXT or whatever the fuck for ace combat
me on the right

You mean you didnt enjoy the free to play ace combat on psn goyi- i mean loyal ace combat fan? :^p

Goof luck with that