Nazi influence after WW2, their UFO project and holdout in Antarctica

Quick Rundown

First of, the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender

There is also Nazigermany apparently still claiming Neu Schwabenland/New Swabia while the claim of Norway stopped in 1945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

Furthermore you find a lot of SS symbolism among the Nato, and Adolf Heusinger, general and Chief of nazigermanies military became chairman of the Nato
The Nato Headquarter (Pic 1) is basically 4 of the lightning/sig runes (2 SS symbols) next to each other.
The militia in ukraine uses the Wolfsangel (symbol of a nazigerman tankdivision "Das Reich) covering the sonnenrad/sunwheel black sun(also upload later)
All this is indicating the Nato is just the continuation (Waffen-)SS.

Pic 2 are instructions on how to get into Agartha via submarine on german only.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt

youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread

the Chairman of the nato was a Nazi too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger

Just like the founder of the Bundes Nachrichten Dienst (german intelligence agency)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen

Hague Land Warfare Convention Article 24
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
Ruses like a fake surrender only by the armed forces (Wehrmacht) not the state?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Vostok
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtube.com/watch?v=pnR-z7rgd4A
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz95_VvTxZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lake Vostok (Pic 1) resembles the instruction for submarines a lot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Vostok

(((Coincidently))) in the same area a magnetic anomaly has been found
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/

Also note that UFOs are an undeniable fact.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
Even entire cities saw them
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

The question is who is in those UFOs? I will come to this a bit later.

The Bundesrepublik Deutschland is the direct continuation of the german Reich
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964

Another weird thing is that Germany, just like Italy and Japan are still enemy states in the UN
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761

Furthermore the EU, having close ties to the Nato, consists of almost the same area as the german Reich did. My guess is their role is to gain their land back through diplomatic subversion to then let it fall apart and "another force", probably the Nato taking over all of it swiftly in one go, maybe under a different name to appear as a new player instead a result of of a decade long conspiracy.

Pic 1 is written by Oberst (Colonel) Wilhelm Wolf, Prag
It reads:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

So shortly before the end of WW2 there are suddenly a lot of UFOs. There are also numerous of german blueprints around allegedly showing how the UFOs are build, and these structures resemble a lot of what people commonly refer to as flying saucer. a few years after the war we got Rosswell.
Probably easier to explain visitors from another world than a Nazi in SS uniform flying a highly advanced aircraft never seen before years after the nazi got defeated and destroyed.

The Nazis researched a lot of flying saucers/Reichsflugscheiben, like the Haunebu, the Vril or the Andromeda Gerät (Andromeda machine) which has the cigar form often common in UFO sightings, and according to the plans (will post one later) acts like a mothership harboring multiple of the flying saucer types.

Pic 2 Related

The plans were recovered by allied forces

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout

All these cases show the fighting continued way after 1945, so why wouldnt the Nazis hold out in Antarctica and wait for the people to wake up and come back when the time is right.

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting into the inner earth. Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

WE

WUZ

this doesnt mean those are the same whites of today. some suggest in case of the anunaki at the sumerians they were aliens. some others suggest those could be the fallen angels of the bible. maybe they were coming from inside the earth and some people who stayed on the surface actually became the whites of today. i cant tell but the stories are there

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (which probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Fun read. Have a bump op.

Good reads, though.

posted this on halfchan usually, and up until lately without issues. than /bant/ got introduced and suddenly the mods kike around even more than usual.

am glad people like it. but here is some more

apparently those are (pic related) some instructions/descriptions of how the glocke works. Another user pointed out that this could be a scalar device, a machine to create energy out of the vortexes in the ether and could be used to propell the Glocke, supply it with energy, as energyweapon, or in case of the glocke all of those together. it reads (there are some words i couldnt decipher)

The reels rotated on a mutual axis. The Axis lay on a horn/corn(?), with a diameter of 17,5 centimeter, on the lower end was in the massive socket of the Bell(Glocke) anchored. It is compost of a steelalloy [cant read this word, if someone can post the letters, i give the translation]
0,5% Chrome
??% Nickel
0,8% Copper
0,1% Phosphore

Directly before the trial a vaccuumpiston/flask with a length of 1 meter made of ceramic will be led into the core, that is surrounded by a 27 millimeter strong leadlayer. This will from the outside cooled down to exactly(?) minus 200 Celsius (degree is missing here) through liquid heliumgel. In its Center lies a spiralformed silverthreat (i think, something of silver) that tightens(?) itself towards the other end and, when set under high voltage, induces a magnetic field that causes a centrifugal movement of the surrounding serum

??? Serum - ???

The purple/crimson Serum is a suspension on cinnebarstone of the radioactive mercury isotope 203 that with sulphur develops a trigonal trapezial(-something) Crystalstructure. Furthermore this Serum will be mixed/condenced(cant think of any other word fitting here) with thoranite and beryllyumoxide to prevent it from solidifying. To reach ferromagnetism 10 (something-)meter long and ? (something-)meter wide particles of an iron- bor-dysprosium-alloy added

in 1965 (((coincidently))) crashed some UFO which resembled the german Glocke a lot (pic 2) showing that the project was continued after the at least one way or another

A military general disclosed that the roswell crash was da ruskies showing off their ability to hurt people with nucler radiation. The greys are radiation victims…look it up, fam.

You know that the Third Reich had secret institutions that we don't know about for the sole reason to have a defense against the huge amount of traitors that were around, right? Your former Nazis that joined NATO, etc. got these positions exactly because they betrayed their Motherland in her darkest hour. Luckily Hitler and his most loyal comrades accomplished everything that they wanted to achieve and the culmination of their work is yet to be released upon the globalist powers.

any info on hans Kammler?

interesting take, but could still be some disinfo disguised as disclosure.

some probably were traitors, but some probably werent. for example an user mentioned he read about the german scientist of project paperclip communicating with each other and people outside the countries, probably doing US funded research for the nazis.
San Carlos de Bariloche in argentinia where many nazis fled to, which had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the people in the secret agencies could easily cover their tracks, as well as covering up the communication of the scientist.
The village in which mengele took cover (((coincidently))) has the most born twins in the world, now look how all these twins look like. the nazi research didnt stop with the war

didnt encounter him while looking into this stuff

apparently he was head of all secret weapons at the end of the war, they didn't catch him because he happen to die 3 times

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html

so if you plan an expedition, its probably better to not announce it bigly

weird that i didnt read about him then. jesus BTFO i guess.

pic 2 and 3 are made from a submarine in 1971 in arctic waters

Nazi Germany didn't engage in such research, this is obviously BS. Most things about Mengele are BS btw. I don't believe this story one bit.

There is no cooperation with the enemy. If you believe this, you haven't read nearly enough of the primary Third Reich sources to build a genuine opinion, expecially an opinion that is so far-reaching as OP's story. There are specific Aryan values and esoteric principles at play here, which the Third Reich would never break.

The Hollow Earth document is fake because the earth is flat.

Who is jewing who?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/brazil/4307262/Nazi-angel-of-death-Josef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html
he apparently didnt force people, but was a respected man there and basically it seems like the people did so comply of free will, or he did stuff without themselves even noticing meaning he didnt harm them. so it kinda fits the nazi ethics

of course…

MY GOD FOR 25 YEARS THEY'VE BEEN GROWING NAZIS IN COWS!

This better not fucking spread on Holla Forums.

i believe the technology used to let the flying saucers levitate are based on some principle ancient civilizations knew how to use. for example the hinuds have something in their legends called "virmana" which essentially is a flying saucer, and at times even a flying castle or city even. now what could that principle be? the tibetians have legends about them lifting heavy rocks with the help of music, singing and sound.
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real or at least have
Interestingly this plan of the Vril Saucer has under number 1 mentioned "glocke" which translates to "bell". is this what makes the Saucer fly?
They fly either through this, or manipulating the magnetic field i believe

youtube.com/watch?v=pnR-z7rgd4A
The video says this is a submarine from before the flood that got cracked from too high pressure. i doubt that it got cracked from pressure in the depths though. as far as i know (im no expert, but this is what i have heared) submarine are basically instantly crushed as soon as there is one deformity caused due to the pressure as its build in a shape to give maximum durability, and when there is enough pressure to deform that shape, the new shape wont stand a stance against the pressure and it will be crushed about instantly. basically like this, only this happens with vacuum/underpressure on the inside instead of high pressure on the outside
youtube.com/watch?v=Zz95_VvTxZM
I believe that its rather a Vimana from hindu legends and the cracks could be from it coming crashing down. or its just some old ass structure that got cracked in an earthquake or something

he acted as a vet, but also treated pregnant women…

Nice Slide Moishe.
>>>/x/

WE

It's not spreading on Holla Forums. It's just being shilled by Sinead and her pathetic lackeys.

Hey OP, can you verify the legitimacy of pic related?

Do not be discouraged, shills and shitposters are too ignorant to learn the truth.

Nice theory OP. How do we test it out? If there were Nazis living under Antarctica how could we verify it?