Senran Kagura

Now that everyone has had the time to play through all schools in shinovi versus, let's see those tastes.

Other urls found in this thread:

lewdgamer.com/2016/06/04/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-mod-removes-flashes-adds-nipples/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikaruga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daidouji
Daidouji
Daidouji

Murasaki
Murasaki
Murasaki

I didn't even set out for her to get all the spots. She's definitely my favourite though. I feel a kindred spirit with her, in both being useless pieces of shit who hate going outside.

Senran is proof that weebs will buy utter shit provided it has enough ecchi and waifus.

At least it's not pokemon, pokemon is the shittiest game ever.

Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
everyone is flat.jpg

Heathen

mirai
murakumo or ikaruga
i don't honestly know

Ryona

She's sexy as hell, but a total fucking psycho, dude.

Never ever stick your dick in crazy.

Its the good kind of crazy
Its perfction

She's not real ya dingus

How do you even keep a girl like that happy for the long term?

Force fucking everyday

Some kind of dom slave relationship.
It's not for everyone.

Just one more chapter to get Homura squad been waiting for that for quite some time.

you don't

That image always bothers me due to not having any references to impregnation.

that would be bad she's a teenager

Actually, there were no best girls, but they weren't worst girls either.
They were just "meh".

I know thag, and it only makes it better

Shitran gut pls go

user gets it.

am I doing something wrong?

Are you using ninja arts as finishers when the opponent is down to panties and bra?

Yup, but the finisher usually takes them to panties and bra, then takes them to another scene where they just act shocked and nothing dissapears.
Steamkikes censoring my game ffs

Asuka is best girl.
Murakumo has best moveset.
As for personal storyline they honestly all blend together. I guess Kats?

They have to be down to the last piece BEFORE you hit them with the finisher. Otherwise you just take them to the last piece.
Try using only one of the two ninja arts, you should see what I mean.

Get them to panties and bra only. Then finish with a ninja art

Mirai is cutest senran girl

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.
You're not wrong though

i never said I wanted hardcore games
I just wanted some anime tits

No you see you're on a website. That means you are responsible for all posts ever made on the board (according to him).

HARD CORE ANIME TIDDIES

as

said, you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

What are YOU even talking about?

I'm sure user meant it as a joke.

Ikaruga objectively best girl

Someone has to mention
Hard Mode
in every Senran Kagura thread because it keeps getting overlooked. Push right during mission select.

Objectively best gameplay.
Relatively best Hanzou.

What's the point user? Hard mode isn't even that hard. We really need a rebalance patch

Its summer, so he's obviously serious. Besides you don't reply to people with bait images when they're just joking. Although I'm not surprised that nobody knows what "bait" is any more.

shes pretty alright

Is it me or does Marasaki have a shit moveset compared to the rest of her academy?
I can A rank easy with most of them but she is so shit.

From personal experience
Absolutely, under no circumstance, get into a dom/slave relationship. Everything will be about sex. You'll forget who you are. They'll forget who they are. You will lose friends and everyone around you, and you will fight every single day for hours upon hours over dumb stupid shit until you shut their fucking mouths with cock. If you do something wrong in their DREAMS they will fucking rail on you. Worst of all, if you ever want to end it, you literally can't. They will fucking stalk and hunt you down, and good luck taking them to court for a restraining order when they can pull the bullshit sob stories and cry on command to counter your actual evidence. Don't do it user, if not for you, then for me.

How to get secret ninja arts?

In chapter 4 of each school storyline.

Holy shit, Im massively turned on right now.
Tell me more user, please
Ill lend you one of my shoulders since the other one will be busy.

It's kind of like where two women fight to see who can cuck the other the hardest, with you getting the pussy of both whenever you want

Muh dik

By the way, have any notable Shinovi nude mods come out yet? I just wanna play with big tits everywhere. I already beat it once.

lewdgamer.com/2016/06/04/senran-kagura-shinovi-versus-mod-removes-flashes-adds-nipples/

Apologies in advance for the wall of text but I got into the ninja titty train a bit late and still figuring the basics so I would like to pose some questions and possible misconceptions to the more experienced here.
1. From what I understand, going into the launcher is the best non-Ninpo way to deal damage to bosses because otherwise they have permanent hyper armor.
2. How do dash attacks work? From what I figured, they only activate after doing a attack first, otherwise the character just dodges.
3. Any point in blocking? The parry window is extremely finicky and it looks like once you hit block the character stays in the stance so it's not possible to parry while under attack.
4. Outside of being the string launcher, Triangle seems to act as a special move.
5. Are there any unique animation cancel techniques besides dodge-canceling the basic string? I tend to always drop combos with Ikaruga because of her sheathing animation and Murakumo when doing the air [Square] but this goes for just about everyone.
6. Are all the ! signs Puru Puru Finisher places?
7. Mirai's dodge is always a back step, right?
8. What are the classic music pieces sampled in the Gessen themes? (Besides Yumi's. That's Lacrimosa from Mozart's Requiem.)

Former submissive, confirming this, to an extent. It'll vary for everyone, obviously, but it no doubt fosters an emotional dependency on your Master/Mistress. There's a loss of identity, and it's pretty self-destructive.

Alright.

But why?

is there missions in this game that are longer than the loading times?

or at least a mode where you just choose the char you want, the stage you want to play?

this fucking story mode is complete shit.

Why former, or why submissive?

Both

Yozakura

Yozakura

Yozakura

Hard mode does make the game not boring , if you can lose there is at least some challenge.

You can character select after beating a level.
probably not, the game is pretty easy. You can also play the multiplayer with CPUs

That shows a lot that it was a portable game, missions are nice for when your are waiting for the bus.

not anything high resolution. so if your okay with cartoony/blurry then definitely

Murasaki is defensive, which does mean she can't get A ranks as easily, but her focus attack basically enables you to bait an attack and counter it into an air combo 100% of the time.

Are these nude mods that just replace regular outfits? I wanna be able to just walk around in the nude, and quality doesn't really matter. Comes with the territory of modding.

nah it just adds nipples and vajay to the base model and you use it along with another mod that removes the white lights covering that shit when you strip the girls

Pretty sure blocking is essential to beat Rin with Daidoji, because she's so fucking slow and Rin teleports like a bitch. Never needed it otherwise.

Where submissive tendencies come from is the more difficult question to answer. If I had to guess, I'd probably say that it has to do with upbringing, but I won't blog about specifics. I'm socially and sexually incompetent, always waiting for someone else to make the first move and take charge. For the most part, I do not feel that I'm not allowed to take initiative in anything, and that's if it occurs to me that it's even an option at all. This will rightly seem at odds with my next point.
This doesn't mean that I don't still crave it, just that I won't allow myself to have it. D/s relationships have always been contrary to my own personal philosophies, so it's strange that I want one at all. You have to be able to survive on your own, and you cannot depend on others. This is an extreme form of dependency. Allowing someone to have control over you is an awful thing in the real world, but I thought that it could be contained to just that circumstance. It cannot. The short version is that I've seen where it goes, and it leads to betraying who you are, with your entire identity wrapped up in another person. The only thing you get in exchange is sexual enjoyment and emotional validation, and it's not worth it. What minute amount of self-respect that I've had in the past was destroyed and I'm still not back to where I was yet.
Just fucking kill me. Sage for way off-topic/blog.

Go frantic at the start of every mission?

Sounds like you just need a good friend who won't use you for sex fucking white male
I can try

I can't decide, all the grills are great in their own way except Ryobi and Hibari.

I have a whole bunch of favorites. Miyabi, Katsuragi, Ikaruga, Mirai, Haruka and Murakumo.

Favorite moveset is Yozakura because of the insane damage and cool animations.

I appreciate it, but I'm leaving it behind me, and can't have a friend who knows about it. I only talked about it to corroborate that other user's position, which I felt was important, in case anyone was planning on making the same mistakes that we did.

I can't explain it, they're just perfect.

You could give Haruka the benefit of doubt as she isn't a dominatrix 24/7, dividing her time into mad scientist, bullying and child of a mother obsessed with dolls.
Not with Ryouna though. She doesn't have any modes besides Masochistic Pig

Haruka's not even dom/sub so much as sex in general. And I love her for it.

My favorite character is Mirai but my favorite to play as is Yomi. Daidouji and Ikaruga are probably the strongest characters in Shinovi Versus.

same fucking guy every fucking time. we know you dont like it so why do you go in senran threads

Prove it's the same guy

you post the same shit every time just like no marie no buy guy in the persona threads but at least he is entertaining while you are just a pest

I'm hoping like hell for Uppers to get a western release. Had a guy in another thread say there was a comment from the head of Marvelous that it wouldn't be, but, no real source. Anyone know anything more about it?

What's so strong about Shmup ? If you can't break a combo and trigger an aerial rave at a moment's notice, you're objectively weaker than Asuka and Murasaki.

Mirai is ass gameplay wise but I love her character.

Shmup is Ikaruga
You know, from en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikaruga

Repeater Grenade Launcher.

Pretty clever
She does decent damage, has fast dodges and movement and has a high attack rate. Against mobs, that's all you need to mow them down in record time.

I know the reference, I thought you were talking about Mirai because of bullet hell.

Which senran would you

Ryona

Imu

Maybe Haruka's

Probably a Hebijo girl.
Shit man, I dunno. I guess I'd fuck Haruka, marry Asuka, befriend Katsuragi?

Do you have proof that it's the game guy every time? Or are you just mad multiple people think this game series is shit and the people who like it are shit?

Sounds complicated.

Meant to respond to

Murakumo
Either Murakumo or Homura
Yozokura

Mirai
that beansprout bitch
also inb4 that hibari guy
Yagyuu, Ikaruga, Naraku, Muramasa, Minori

you stupid mother fucker we have IDs so stop sounding like you're a different person every time you post

I wanna be 100% honest
Lewd costumes are great and all but I'd love to have some less lewd ones kind of like this one. Something about conservative clothing just looks so damn good. Maybe I'm just a huge faggot who likes cool over sexy or something.

Hey, if an outfit looks good, it looks good. I'm sad the wedding dress is more of a salsa dress though. I wanted an elaborate wedding gown and bridal gauntlets.

Oh god yes
Wedding dresses are the best shit ever.

I know we have IDs, you dumbshit, that's not even important.

I want to cover my dick in chocolate and stuff it in Minor's mouth.

Does anyone have that screencap about Asuka on the floor lying covered in chocolate and some user complaining about how it's a mess and not sexy at all?

I'm usually not into sluts, but why is Ryona so fun to play as?

Her moveset is fast and very smooth, i love how she dances around and has attacks that dont keep her stuck in one place (like Ryobi for example).
Also, her moves are very sexy so it a plus.

Because her shooting with her presenting her ass is really finnt, not taking into account her silly ballet moves or how she prances around while walking.

Anybody play online?

Because she has a great moveset, unlike her sister.

If they are sisters then why is Ryobi so shit?
That fucking useless gun attack sucks

Because she is envious of breasts and doesnt realize the beauty of small tits, that's why she's shit.
Also, being so shit elevates Ryona to a new level.

Question: Is the MP fun? I've been playing the pirated version but if the MP i not fun, I might as well wait for a better sale.

Did anyone even screencap that?
I remember having a laugh, but I didn't bother saving it

I actually like Ryoubi more than Ryouna personality wise
And variable boob size is one of my fetishes
She also meshes very well with Mirai
And her ass is top tier in promotional art
Shame that the only way you can play her is by using her ninja arts or spamming her musket, but that only works on the higher character levels

MP is pretty fun. There aren't many people playing so the AI fills in the empty character spots but it's a good time.

I really like this, though. It's practically why I want to do it.

Do you play to win or do you play so that others lose?
Playing with any perverts you might know IRL is pretty fun

Too bad ryouna is kind of shit in estival.

I'm the guy who posted the pic that triggered I Swear I'm Not Floor Tile user. I really wish I'd screen capped that.

There is something about Ryouna's dopey fucking face that makes my heart doki doki

I don't like her personality very much, but it's not that bad. Her moveset is completely shit though. Anything other than dash+basic attack is a waste of time.

Anything new in terms of outfit mods for Shinovi Versus PC? New tight suits or classy dresses?

They hit almost every single one of my clothing fetishes except one. I hope the next game they go all out with clothing customization. For one, separating outfits by upper body and lower body. I just want to make a girl wear a ribbed sweater and some pantyhose. Or just have a girl wearing a plain shirt and nothing else.

But SV does have a sexy nun outfit, at least on Vita. A shame that it's not like the one Snek has in one of her cards, same as the very sexy maid one she has while licking a chocolate.

I have my fingers crossed that Harasaki notices Senran Kagura and makes some Fatalities with the girls' shinobi arts being actually deadly and gory. Maybe Murakumo's wolves eating and ripping the other girl apart, or Asuka's giant toad smacking the other girl to a bloody pulp.

Mirai
Yagyu
Shiki
Ikaruga
Ryobi
Hibari & Minori

I don't remember seeing one. Then again, I got none of the free DLC.

Yes please.

Ironically Dress Shirt and nothing else is a costume in SK2 Deep Crimson, so there's no Murakumo there.
It's DLC though
Shitty size and quality because I couldn't find any other pictures and taking a picture from my 3DS to my PC would take too long

Yeah, it's DLC
Pic related

Yozakura (Kat comes in close 2nd)
Ikaruga, then Yagyu (for EZ combos)
the Hanzo arc

Mein nigga, also check them dubs

Been playing estival on my vita, plan to start shinovi once I 100% estival.

Murakumo

Ikagura

The man we should all aspire to be

Can't believe I missed out on that. Sexy nuns are a rare delicacy.

I remember once I used all accessory slots on Murakumo in masks. I just wish the clipping wasn't so obvious.

user, we both now she's a big girl.

muh dick

I was planning to put a different mask on each side, but I didn't see any other full-face masks than the tengu, the kitsune and the one she already has.

UUUU

I used one of those medical masks that surgeons, sick people and delinquents use. It's not full face though.

hikage
hikage
haven't played through them yet

First post gets it.

Isn't there a nude mod for the game? Does anyone have the link to it?

It was posted in this very thread.

Didn't read thread, sorry.

What is ctrl+f, dude, come on

Yes nigga, i found it.

Asuka
Asuka - her personality is one thing, but her playstyle just feels right to me.
If you mean Girls Heart, Murasaki. If you mean story arc in their main story, Homura, or either of Murasaki/Imu

I don't really have much in the way of custom costumes

Wow, that's almost as funny looking as SK2's Chibi DLC

Mirai
Yagyu
Ryona because Ryona
The Crimson Squad surely has the best ninja room, the music is so comfy. A pity they got rid of the ninja rooms in EV.

Shinovi Versus would be a lot better if the missions weren't character-locked on the first playthrough and they'd all go into menu at the end. It's not fun to clear a mission on Hard with my decently-leveled Yozakura to instantly go into the next one on the same difficulty with shittily-leveled Yumi.

Best girl
All of these can be answered with Murasaki

Hikage
Ryouna
Her Sv moveset is soo much better than her EV one, both her and Katsune are much faster in SV.
Murakumo is a close second for best moveset.
Gessen
The story was pretty great, it consistently met my expectations.

game wants you to try out all of the characters

and such easy game would end up even easier

Still only a tiny handful of pics, that, and an Imu boobie webm?

What ? What replaces them ?

Made me giggle.

What have they done to you Mirai?

You just get a standard main menu with mission, dressing room, online play, collection, settings etc. Though the background changes depending on which character you played as last. It makes sense with the plot that they wouldn't be in the ninja rooms but it still feels bad.

You know the hex editor?
That's what happens with Mirai when you enlarge her boobs and rip her clothes.

They challenged the laws of the universe and lost.

nigga, please

Why do people give small framed woman massive tits? it looks so unnatural and out of place.
Nothing wrong with her small ones, they suit her.

I liked her size in Burst. Why did they change it I don't know.

Fetish reasons.
Yes. The only thing wrong with them is that they were taken away to make mirai completely flat

Well, not like they could give her an A-cup complex if she was a B-cup, bordering on C.
But I liked that size, that's why I leave her with Apple sized in SK2

tfw concept art of murasaki had her wield a giant axe

Flat's cute too.

Agreed.

*Needing* a girl to show nearly all of her skin or even be nude in order to see her beauty is normalfaggotry.

To be clear, I don't mean that either is intrinsically of poor plebeian taste, just that needing them is. Too used to people not understanding what I say–whether it's spoken or written.

The right clothes can do much to accentuate a girl's looks; it also brings what's hidden (character) to the surface.

That said…

Yomi
Yomi
Yomi

A lot of the best Senran outfits are the more modest ones like Ikaruga's and Mirai's.
Also Yomi is a Marxist.

How does being a butthurt jealous poorfag make her a marxist?

True. I hate pantyhose, but Ikaruga's outfit still looks really good.

At first, I'd say that was a reasonable estimation of her character; her childhood had her wanting to kill wealthy people–it was practically the central pillar of her character. Were Marxist tenets a core aspect of her character at this point? Absolutely. Is "Marxist" a spot-on description of her character? I wouldn't be too sure.

As time passed (and she interacted more with Ikaruga), I like to think she's begun her recovery process, so to speak. The central aspect of her character isn't that maliciously Marxist train of thought anymore, but is instead a(n extreme) frugality that's more or less a source of humor and her cutely hesitant acceptance of luxuries.

For what it's worth (and from what I remember in SK2), she's not exactly averse to being wealthy/having plenty, herself. Her cards don't necessarily show her embracing a life of poverty when she can have better.

And ?

Their screams sound like money - Yomi, SK2

I'm playing through Shinovi Versus and I'm wondering if "evil shinobi" is not supposed to be "dark shinobi" or something, because otherwise the dialog is completely retarded.

Also what the fuck makes a shinobi dark?

"Good" Shinobi are just government lapdogs where's' the "evil" ones work for whoever has enough to pay them.

"Evil" in relative terms. Any shinobi that isn't working for the government is called evil in contrast to the government's "good" shinobi. In reality, evil shinobi are doing what they would have traditionally done in their line of work like business and political assassinations. Even though the terminology is bullshit it's suggested the evil shinobi embraced it because it feeds back into their image and attracts funding.

But they keep playing this ying and yang crap, are you sure it's not supposed to be light and dark? Besides everyone refers to "evil shinobi" as if they're individually "evil" not just a label of their school.

They use 'akunin' to refer to the evil shinobi; that's a pretty straightforward translation to 'evil' or 'demon' so no translation shenanigans. You've gotta remember that the evil shinobi are more or less assassins for hire. Most everyone, usually themselves included, considers them to be scummy.
The whole ying and yang thing is definitely played up to make the setting tidier. If you wanted to go out on a limb you could say that it's the black-and-white morality of the teenagers telling the story leaking into what we see but that's a fucking stretch

When does she say that?

And does that negate my claim?

I'll go out on a limb and say that the writing is shit, just like you're waifu.

Don't talk shit about muh Hikage

not all evil shinobis are into shady works in the end the true shinobi work is killing yomas (for example most shady work can be also done by renegade shinobi but for a matter of pride homura and the crimson squad don't do that)

i also like to retcon my best moveset in the game to rin she is truly a beast

(non dlc murakumo and ikaruga probably still best)

The yin yang crap is a front, Burst and especially Deep Crimson are pretty much all about revealing what the dichotomy truly is, which is

And you don't need to look any further than the treatment Katsuragi's parents get for refusing to kill Kurokage to see that Good shinobi are about as good as law abiding bureaucrats.
Both sides suffer from shitty superiors to be completely fair, but being hunted for refusing to carry through an assassination assignment is the kinda evil bullshit only a governamental intelligence agency can pull off.

Seems a bit excessive.
Why she became a "good" one after that is anyone's guess, if that happened to my parents I would joined one of the "evil" schools straight away.

she did to redeem her parents honor and maybe convince them to forgive their mistake

Wasn't that written off as a dream?

Because they wanted her to be a flatty.

No that dlc story happened, the end of it simply restored the status quo , because non-canon happy ends are impossible, apparently.

I enjoyed shinobi vs even though the piss easy gameplay kind of made it go stale quickly.

Kurosage did nothing wrong.

I want to Hikage and Yozakura, Murasaki can come too(saves her from being in an otherwise awful school).

Honorable mention for valleypire.

This is exactly why I developed a bit of an aversion to Asuka. She may be real cute (and her shinobi outfit top-tier), but what's under the surface isn't all that pretty.

At first, it was her overly cavalier approach to the battles in her future (you do realize that those things in your hands are killing weapons, right, Asuka?). It was SK2 that really made her look bad.

The most she had in response to her orders regarding Kagura was substantial hesitance and anxiety–undoubtedly about the morality of those orders. When she was pressed, however, it was as if the hesitance and anxiety never existed. When questioned on those orders, her response–if not choked back by guilt–amounted to "these are my orders, I'm going to carry them out because they're my orders".

Hell, in the game, she even affirmed that her shinobi way amounted to little more than just taking orders from her superiors–no matter how immoral. The other Hanzo girls weren't much better, if any better at all.

Ever since Burst, the true main protagonists of SK seemed to be the Crimson Squad. At least there's room for doing the right thing in their minds, as opposed to those who blindly follow orders–even to commit atrocities.

Yozakura and Yomi I also want to bully Imu
Yozu and Asuka
Yozu

but estival exists…when will it come to steam?

Well, that's okay because Ryona is in shinovi

Deep Crimson touches on that when Nomura calls out the Hanzo girls on their mission to kill Kagura when they didn't know much about her

Fuck you autocorrect, I meant Homura and you know it

Are burst and deep crimson worth playing on emu? should i just fork out the cash and for a sky3ds or purchase them on the eshop?

downgrade and homebrew, nigga.

Fuck, now I want to see more like that.

The Canon in SK is rather haphazard in any case.

I never thought about this, but since her cat ears and tail aren't destroyed they must be real.

Of course girls trained by an evil shinobi would turn out evil. A true master of the malign works without ever even being suspected.

Thank you for finally spelling out the reason why Homura feels like a better protagonist than Asuka

Why do they always have the thickest thighs in those card portraits? UUUUUUUGH

Homura actually gets more shit done than Asuka as well.

Jokes aside, where did that meme even come from? Is it all just based on that one comic someone made and that's it?

Black twitter and the ebonic normalfagsphere.

Thick thighs are best, doubly so when they have thighhighs or stockings.

Is there still no progress on a rebalance mod ? It can't be that hard to do, can it ?

If ever you say "It can't be that hard to do" with regards to software, it probably is that hard to do if not harder.

I know, not even I'm a big enough weeb/pervert to forgive how shit the gameplay is, and I own tons of lewd figures.

If you take your mask, will you feel shame?

Is Shinovi Versus menat to be played starting from Hanzo going right?

I initially played with Gessen and got my ass handed to me multiple times, but starting from Hanzo, there was a very big difference in difficulty

It would be extremely embarassing.

always give the dick to ikaruga

I think difficulty increases as the stories themselves move on. Difficulty is always easy in chapter 1, regardless of which story you start

Rebalance? You mean for multi? That's pretty much what EV brings to the table

Just wait for EV, where she gets no missions

For some reason Ryobi is the real main character of EV. Even though for some other reason Yumi is on the cover.

>no missions
Are you shitting me? I haven't gotten my hands on EV, I had no idea. Fuck that.

She gets one tutorial mission. The rest of the game is mainly Gessen and New Hebi

Not literally none, there are 25 shinobi in that game and only one main story rather than one for each group. Homura Crimson Squad get the least screentime in the main story. She has her moments though.

Which kills me, because not only are they the best group, my waifu gets so little time to shine.

Which, in turn, is made worse every time I have to play as Kafuru. I don't know how anyone could like that loathsome brat.

Same way people like Mirai I guess.

Shut your whore mouth Mirai is cute. Kafuru is basically a shitty version of Mirai.

New Hebi getting a lot of time makes sense on account of them being new characters, but come on. Gessen getting more story than Crimson Squad is a joke. I haven't played the Versus games, so I'm biased as fuck. Still bullshit though.

It kind of is since it's all 'muh dead family' again.

The plot of EV was really weak compared to DC.

Hell no, I mean to bring actual difficulty to the game. Opposing senrans need five times the health, like in the 3DS games.

100%

Those look pretty shit.

That is all kinds of wrong. Crazy is the best place to stick dick in.
But you should never ever get into a relationship with crazy.

This user gets it.

Until your "one-and-done" becomes "on the run" because she's started a one-way relationship with you.

So what are you guys hoping for in the next game assuming they will announce it at TGS?

God damn these titty ninjas are gonna make me break my dick.
inb4
Nigga I just need to stay hydrated. It's summer and my PH get's thrown off if I drink too much water

Simultaneous PC release, haha yeah right.
Uh, more consequential plot than EV?
More yuri.
More mission variety.

Is there any way to deal with those fuckers other than spamming ground slam?

>Coop and competitive multiplayer in the same game With duels being one of the modes
>Boob slider 2.0, now with no texture quality loss when you give Mirai the largest size available.
>Plot actual storylines/shinobi girls heart
>More costumes in the base game Or at least a reasonable amount of DLC. Estival versus is unreal, while DC is tolerable, even more because they come with new game modes and stories
>Dual ninja arts for every combination of girls and Murasame
>Difficulty rework Deep Crimson was a step in the right direction, the final bosses were actually challenging
>give Mirai B-cups as her default size back
>Secret cheat code so you can play as pic related

Miyabi. Always.

Seriously though why is best girl always completely ignored?

pic not related.

woah, lad. I'd pick your words wisely.

Just hold on user, I'm trying to make it to next Tuesday. Then again it's winter here.

Just rush their shit and pick them off one by one, they'll spend too much time jumping over to you so they'll never end up dealing much damage.

I don't know, what's so great about her?

She's good looking and kicks ass. Doesn't act like a complete retard, and she's simply the best to use in any situation. All the other characters are annoying in one way or another while she just gets shit done and doesn't make everything about her.

Then again, I've only played the PC released game and I have no idea where the series has taken her in the other games.

Everyone will probably pissed at me for saying this, but I really just want the mainline series off Nintendo systems. It can go to fucking Xbox for all I care. I just want Senran to break free from the shackles of region locked hardware.

Also, that tomboy thing makes me diamonds everytime, especially when it's a stronk tomboy that turns back into a weak-willed woman after getting BTFO.

Why are you on Holla Forums Imu?

I think she's a pretty badass edgelord.

Shut up they're not imu

There's nothing wrong with liking Miyabi! She's really cool and awesome and no-nonsense!

Why would you think Imu would waste time with a bunch of no-good Miyabi-hating monsters like you? I have better things to do!

That's pretty much every girl.

More of what said. I love my edge and I need me a girl who can get me that. There's also plenty of ugly as fuck senrans who also suck dick at fighting with god awful movesets.

Mirai is probably the worst in both personality and gameplay mechanics with Ryobi being a close second.

Well if we're talking actual movesets then Mirai is hands down the worst.

I think the one I had the most issue with was bucket bitch, or any character where the standard attacks that are focused on 2-3 enemies at most.

Who ever thought that backstepping only was a good idea?

Her heavy attack is absolute cancer but I can live with a token childish oppai loli with shit movesets even with Hibari already being a thing.

Hibari is an inoperable cancer, a plague. Not even appealing outside of her movesets.

I don't even want to remember her main combo..

The ricochet mechanic's not that bad. Too bad she's shit, personality and gameplay-wise.

Hibari is actually a decent character when she's not being herself Like when she gives Yagyuu and Haruka a piece of her mind.
I've yet to see a game where she doesn't have the worst moveset, however.

It's the fact that the only viable way to deal damage with her is using her long range abilities.
I've done some boss battles with her simply by spamming her ranged attack, the boss couldn't even break free of the stun lock.

Hibari would be great if she acted like the voice of reason more often, like when she made Haruka retarded.

she needs to be bullied until she's nothing but a discount DLC

This, along with her gatling gun. The RGL was a killer, but the gatling was cool–it suited her perfectly.

Far better than what she has in EV, sadly.

For whatever reason I can't bring myself to bully any senrans, even the ones I hate.
They've had a tough life.

You can bully them in the dressing room.

Ryona being the exception, naturally.

Really, user? You can't think of ANY senrans to bully?

Bullying her would be no fun though so I would deprive her of whatever she wanted until she was ready to snap.

Except Hibari who's main complaint is that everyone is to nice to her.

That's more of a case of the boss ai not being built to deal with her which is a bit of an oversight.

I like oppai loli but Minori is absolutely retarded. She's not exactly fun to play either.

Ryouna probably being one of my favorite characters but I hate her transformation costume. I think it goes better on anyone but her.

Minori is qt with some decent clothes I'll give her that.
Fully agree, one of the first things I noticed about her and changed.

What is this lore breaking bullshit?

Well, she likes to be treated like a dog.

bringo.

The AI is much better in EV and can actually put up a fight. But like nearly every game besides DC, once you hit LV 30 then everything becomes easy.

And yet I find these games hard to put down. Easy enough to play yet not too lacking in depth. It balances out all the other attention demanding games I play.

Don't some enemies jump straight into your aerial raves or were those just bad clips I saw?

I'm pretty pretentious about vidya but there's something about Senran when it comes to the relxaed gameplay, well done fanservice and amazing sense of progression that makes it worth the marathons I have with it.

Why does this happen? I just want to put some titty ninjas in dresses.

Thinking of it now, there aren't any merchandise of that dolphin is there? Most SK figures suck too.

In EV I don't remember enemies running into ninpo much if at all.

Yeah it's enough for me to put up with all the other stuff. I played SV when it first came out and with no patches. It's not a game I would recommend to many people but it definitely had a charm to it that kept me playing despite all the flaws. It's not just the cute girls, because I didn't just play for that.

That's another thing I hope they change in the later games. I have a feeling it's because the dress is only made to not clip with the character who originally has it. Like it has its own unique animations fit for that character.

So, did Haruka fug Hibari when she transferred to Hebijo?

Naturally.

Bump

I'd bully hibari until she died

does anyone have the file? I ran out of registration attempts

If you play this game you have no taste.

Holy fuck why did no one tell me there're mech you can pilot in EV? This is sweet

Murasaki is best without the horrible influences of the worst school holding her down.

Pirated this when it came out but the dojo wont work so i cant play against the AI. Anyone got a link for a version with working dojo? Unless someone has a fix for it.