4 AM

Losing control?

When given an option, do you play as a boy or a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
hindustantimes.com/hollywood/brendan-fraser-s-in-india-to-shoot-a-movie-with-ronit-roy-radhika-apte/story-10ZmvBW4kxd7ekzlwZD04K.html
exhentai.org/g/653175/cf1cce770d/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Evenin' folks.

You fags really need to kill yourselves

Sup mother fuckers, how's your life today

Workin' on it.

And you have shit taste in charcoal

Morning everyone~

Thanks to the user who suggested the dream journal thing yesterday, I started doing that and my dreams are already so much easier to remember.

Same old same old. You?

Hey long time no see fags. I shouldn't be up.

I've got work tomorrow at 3pm or maybe 5pm. I don't really know or care anymore.

I work retail and about to leave for a much better paying job soon. I'm really just spending my last few weeks not giving much of a fuck.

Pretty good. Had a really rough time sleeping and kept waking up though.

Whats keeping you awake user?

I have shit taste in everything.

Cytube's dead for some reason.

Soon

I wish I wasn't so bad a fighting games

Talking like an idiot.

Why do bad things keep happening?
Only good thing happned was that I decided to close my windows on the soft top by sheer luck. Holy cow.

Yeah today was okay
Went to go see my grandparents. They're "doing up" (slang for making it better) their small house and it looks fucking great, might inherit it of them and live there forever

HEY thats my thing, don't steal it!

When you are a working a job you don't give a shit about losing its really the best.

What up fam?

Hey you glorious faggots
How goes
Is Ritsu still the most cancerous

So, update on that weird ghost girl that's been following me around.

I usually play boy when given the choice

Got one of the bad endings in 999. I thought I was doing pretty well, though. Probably start it up again tomorrow, need to try and finish Order of Ecclesia. Fucking Drac is cheap as hell in this one.

Practice makes perfect.

Did you tell her about how the holocaust is a lie

At least you're not in West Virgina, they're geting fucked hard by all the rain, whole state is in SoE.

Put in the effort to get better at them then. You might not ever be amazing but you'll at least be able to stomp pubs.

Oh well I know how that goes.

Always.

She knows. She browses Holla Forums

I'm nervous as fuck, because I told everyone I'd shave my entire beard off if I lost that much weight. I actually have a jawline now, but I haven't been without a beard in 8 years now. Part of me is super stoked that I lost a third of my bodyweight, the other half is terrified of what a different person I am now.

Sometimes I have weird little identity crises when I see myself in the mirror.

Don't like the rain?

I'm thinking of teaching 4am how to cook

West Virginia is no different that it was last week.

Did I miss something last night? Was playing Ps2 with WWEW so I didn't check the thread.

You don't understand. I was playing a friend who's fucking awful at them too and lost 16 times in a row before winning

Be sure to tell them how thrilled you are for them to die.

It was a few nights ago.

Basically, I've had an Egyptian Ghost Girl following me around after a weird experience in Egypt

I've been shit at everything for far longer than you have boy.

Goes good, how goes you?

Congrats!

Whats that in murican numbers?

And I have the same mini identity crisis when I shave my beard, I don't recognize myself at all.

Oh well when playing against one person over and over again that tends to happen, someone is always going to be better even if the skill levels are fairly close.

Just prepare for the next time you play and then pay him back.

At least I got the game for free.

What, you don't like being the bad guy or something nigga?

I've been slacking on my moonrunes practice recently, so I decided to start skimming through Tae Kim again and adding a bit more new vocab to my anki deck.

I'm probably going to really go over some Tae Kim stuff tomorrow and write shit down.

Sounds kinda serious. What the fuck did you do in Egypt and how can you see her? Ghost would be kinda invisable wouldn't they?

Taking the fight to them again instead of waiting for them to come to me. Hopefully the property can remain free of the glowing bastards before they start breeding; don't want to wake up one afternoon and find my room crawling with them (there was even one on my DS at one point) again like it was some years back.

Fun fact, if left alone, bark scorpions can live as long as six years since they don't have the decency to die in the winter, since they hibernate in groups to share warmth.

No you nigger, I had above the knee running shorts and a regular tshirt, I was dressed for the summer not the rain, and only 15% of the way my legs started running and I couldnt run anymore really, fuck I am so out of shape. Im not even fat I only weigh 135 and basically had to walk/jog the rest of it.

Fuck.

THIS HEAT IS UNCOMFORTABLE

RETURN ME TO THE RAINY SEASON

Yeah I kinda want the house
And they get free money because the farm that surrounds them rents their land so if I live there I'm set for life

I just had a pretty good night tonight.
Just had a good time with my friends
Nice liquor to take the edge off, my friends gave me some nice and genuine moral support
Had a great tabletop session
Today has been a pretty good day, the first one in a while. real nice change of pace from what ive been dealing with
Any user whos going through bad times should remember that good times are inevitable

Girl, I like looking at the pretty ladies

I'm sure you'd find some takers here.

Neato bruv, someone in the threads about my possessed doll mentioned you.
Avatarfags who are also weebs should be gassed.

What game anyway?

I kinda want to start learning for her but god damn it looks so daunting.

Hit that training mode nigga.

30kg is about 66 pounds or so. 900 grams is 2 pounds or so.

Basically I've lost a metric assfuck of weight over the past year and a half and I am slightly proud of my efforts.

I don't think I was the bad guy. I found a submarine and then someone stabbed me.

Skullgirls.

I was going to anyway.

Doing good user, I've started- but keep getting lazy and practicing, still have yet to fully understand the structure of the language, nor even how the fuck to learn Kanji.

Passed out on a tour near the pyramids. Dunno how the hell she latched onto me

no clue. Sometimes I can just hear her but other times I can see her.

I missed this. Care to fill me in?

Just another day in the desert. And I swear, the asphalt here just causes a heat barrier around the town that causes any clouds we usually get to just flow around it, forming a halo of sorts.

Don't you fags have your own board? Go have your avatar blogpost circlejerk over there.
this still isn't vidya

Should have tried vodka.

Glad you had some fun. Wish I had some m8s to have a drink with every now and again.

Holy shit! That much that fast is really great!

I knew it!

I really sucked when I played it too, the only fighting games I can ever get good at are like dbz ones and soul caliber

Should have just stayed near the college and did something to pass the time. On the bright side, maybe now you can be motivated to get in shape.

pretty good

I bet it's not even past 100 you wimp

You have your ups and downs, it's all part of what Bob Ross says.

You know what you must do.

What tabletop do you play

I'm alright at Soul Caliber, but that's because I played a fuckload of the Dreamcast version, 2, and 4.

Shill pls go

It was so humid today that when I went outside my glasses would fog up. Ultra comfy.

Nah, Im good b. Working out is too hard, I want to gain mass not be some ripped skeleton.

It's a bit like telling the sun not to shine.

What does she look like user? Is anyone else able to see her? Have you tried to ask a phycic if you're being haunted by her or if she's just bored and is following you for fun.

Wait because I actually enjoy their company and would gladly take their house when they pass away?

Good for you user, glad you had a nice day.

Girl. I like doing waifu cosplay runs when the game allows it

Dude I've been here for three years, I've been late multiple times and they haven't written me up or fired me because A) It's more effort to hire a new guy then teach them all the shit I already know and B) Because alot of customers like me.

They try to convince me at the store to go for a supervisor position there before. I refused because I see what that shit has done to my co-workers who took it. They don't get free time at all, their social lives go in the gutter, they make only like 20 bucks higher than their wage as regular workers. They always get called in late or early as fuck with no choice in the matter. They look just drained and depressed as fuck. I rejected going down that route because I know how much it sucks.

Now I'm getting a job that's gonna be paying me 20 bucks an hour.

I'm sick of you people going

Grab a drink. Stay awhile.

Bascially some anons on /monster/ were going to steal Annebelle, a demonically possessed doll. I got inspired and did a modified summoning ritual using a little doll as a vessel. It actually managed to work and over a couple of months she would mess with stuff around the house and would give some interesting information on her afterlife. I said I released her but she really just wanted to do less talking on the internet. I've still got her with me and she's very clingy.

Complain to Mark. I would be fine if this thread was removed then I don't have to fuck around with these faggots. But your salt continues to sustain my reason to keep posting here.

What are you a lifeguard or security or something

Glad I could help!

Can you even be the baddie in 999?

You tried.

Ten or so feet tall. Light brown skin, greenish eyes. Traditional Egyptian hairstyle.

Not too my knowledge, no.

Saw one. Said that they couldn't pin down why she was following me since she wouldn't talk to them.

I can only play yoshimitsu well. Hes just so silly and fun that I end up picking up a SC game every few years to mess around playing with him.

Kill me.

Niiiice! Thats crazy money, gonna buy anything big to celebrate?

No lingering pals from high school/college at all?

5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons
Please no bully

I ended up playing Maxi.

I remember it storming in west Texas on my way back to Houston from Phoenix. Just constant rolling thunder and black clouds in the distance, real comfy weather to be going 85 mph through.

fuck

Ritsu looks like a Numale to be honest

I LIVE IN A NORMALLY COLD PLACE

SAME SITUATION EXCEPT FOR THE BETTER JOB PART

YOSHIMITSU IS IN TEKKEN AS WELL

baller

Nah I only had like 2 close friends in highschool and we drifted apart immediately after it ended. Oh and my ex but well ex.

Hes nunchuck elvis right?

At least you voted Brexit

Most games don't have the right twintails either. It's hard to be accurate

That'll take a while. Get a calorie surplus.

Here's the Cytube. post music and get comfy if you wish.

Any way to play it over chat or anything
I've never actually gotten a chance to play D&D

Yeah.

Of course!

Don't.

The cytube's dead.

feels good man

I've got a press pass, too late.

No idea, never heard of it.

What state

Yeah I first started playing him on a PS1 Tekken game, but haven't bothered with the modern ones. At least SC has like character builders and story mode and crap to keep me interested.

Thats a shame. Drinking buddies are great.
Well, we are your friends user.
At least you got us
I just cant really drink with you

Wisco.

Live not too far off from the country. I hate it

Get hopped up on caffeine.

Then what game are we talking about for me to be the baddie?

Holy fuck, does she phase through stuff? Being that tall sounds like a huge inconvenience.

I was thinking of going to AnimeMidwest since it's starting at the end of next week, but it's in Chicago.

That reminds me; I played through 999, Virtue's Last Reward, and Zero Time Dilemma last week. Managed to plat both Virtue's Last Reward and Zero Time Dilemma, too.

Man that was a crazy week.

Disgusting.

Hes pretty fun too. Damn it now I want to play SC.

Yeah I don't know where I'd be without 4am honestly.

Well I got a call for an interview in my dream job for tomorrow so I guess not.
Depends. Mostly girl because they look better. If I'm doing the thing I do every first playthrough of an rpg with character customization, I try to make myself as I am irl and if I can only be a gigantic musclehead as a guy then I might as well not bother.

>>>/suicide/
got your back, fam

I always get a laugh out of your filenames. It feels like a brief look into how you see the world and I find it endlessly fascinating.

Congrats. Just remember that when you hit your ideal weight, you can't go back to your old habits or you'll just gain all that weight back. You've got to work out a new routine that keeps your weight stable, is healthy, and is enjoyable enough to not leave you tempted to slip back into the unhealthy lifestyle again.

I love cooking but am too poor to make everything I want to.
I prefer simplicity in my recipes and take the classic Italian approach of letting the taste of the main ingredients speak for themselves.

What the fuck, man. Last I heard 4th ed was shit. Is 5th just as bad? Is it casualized?

What's wrong with the country
Its better than being a filthy urbanite

The storms we get here can be pretty neat, but that's provided we even get the rain to happen. Year or two back we had one day where the cloudburst was so big, it was next to impossible to even see where you were driving, and when i got to the place I was heading for lunch, the drainage pipe from the roof there had so much water pouring out of it at such force it was almost like someone had broken a fire hydrant.

because Kemono and Yakuza were gone and I didn't wake up in time to set things up.

if you want I could play us a movie. I'd have to check what I have though.

I can only assume so. I don't see her moving around all that much. Most of the time, she just stands/floats next to me and we talk back and forth

Does 4 Am count?

It'll be fun.

You could have prevented this.

Spooky shit happens in the county. I lived there when I was a bab, and I never want to go back there

Ironically I almost got a security job before but didn't get the call back.

Nah it's just a help position at a hospital. Sure I'll have to deal with shitty people still and clean up messes at times but hell at least the pay is way fuckin better.

Hell no to be honest.

There's nothing really too big I want. I'll probably just save up money then take a trip somewhere with my friends. Or maybe take up a new hobby, I don't really know at this point.

No.

That's what I had to do DURING E3.

Cool. I've gone to SDCC but this will be my first anime convention.

Play Double Trouble or what ever that movie from 05 was where the guy who has to be a leet hack saw and eat a lot of tuna to save ron paul

I'd like to play Virtue's Last Reward, the ally concept sounds cool. I'd have to buy a copy, though. I pirated 999.

Spike plz

You fool.

I'll probably peek in later on but most likely going back to watch my own stuff since I've been missing out a lot of animu.

Only if you meet up with them, family.

It's better than a public pool

You can pirate VLR though on the 3DS

I'm really close to just giving up and setting up an emulator. I don't even care that I'll have to trudge through text I've read half a dozen times again

Hello. I haven't been in these threads for a while. I hope you're all having a fine evening.

I do the exact same thing!

They don't have PC releases do they?

Well a new hobby or something is what I meant, not like a new house or something.

Anything you have in mind?

What are you poor?

Only problem is that I have almost no money and wouldn't be able to buy things I might want

The Neil Breen one? I think it's called Double Down. I'd stay up to watch it with you guys. I've never seen any of Neil Breen's movies

I hear downgrading isn't working on the current firmware, though.

VLR is bretty gud, but it kinda drags on towards the end with all the repeating storylines.

Have you ever been to a convention? They can be alright.

Hows life been treating you user?

You're missing out on a ton of fun user.

One of these days I'll get my shit together.

Gee thanks, hope you're doing swell too

I aim to please. Seriously though holy fuck girls are short.

Nope.

Probably gonna look for something in the city. I'm usually a con-goer but I'm starting to get a little tired of the convention scene and want to try reaching out to other areas. Or most likely I'll use some of the money to head to another convention.

It depends on the con user

WHO'S UP FOR SOME NIEL BREEN?

Alright, I'll get the movie ready in a bit. so we can get some people in here

I played 999 on emulator, but just because of the true ending I wish I had played it on my DS lite. You'll know what I mean when you see it.

You too

You should watch them. Watch all of them, especially if you can appreciate goodbad movies.

Yeah that's it Double Down
I only caught the end when I was watching it with you
Falling down could be another you could put up
And Sorry that you upgraded for no reason

What third world do you live in that doesn't have natural filtration and a lack of shit being dumped into lakes?

Pretty good I suppose. Been busy with college but I'm on vacation now.
I have a very distinct feeling that I should be doing something with all this free time but I'm not sure what.

At least you are being productive with your avoidance of video games and not just farting around on imageboards or something.

Welp. Maybe I'll dig out the last one I got for ps3

Hope to see it first hand one day.

Wait, now? I figured it would be after the music.

I enjoy that sort of movie, I just haven't gotten around to it. I saw the RLM video on Double Down and the YMS video on all his stuff. Never seen the actual movies.

I just can't get Luma working on my 3DS. I don't know if I have a bad version of it or a file is named wrong but I've been stuck in a boot loop since last night

I bet you go to Walmart, faggot

I'm excited now

If you missed it the first time now's your chance fam

Have you seen her actually walk? Also does she take up space- like can you touch her? I wonder if she can move things on her own. Does she ever ask for food to consume?

I'm sure your heart can handle it.

You don't need Luma to play DS games. Just don't boot CFW and play your DS games that way.

Fine, mr. no fun

I liked 4 more than 5, I hope you're the same

we will start playing it in 30 minutes

You have your life ahead of you to get to them user. You have time.

Theres not enough SoL stuff at the cons in my area for me to care and the guests are always just dub VAs.

Its more the fish and algae that bug me.

Just enjoy it any way you can

Sounds good. Gives me time to finish the Ashens video I'm watching.

Once and never again.

The one I went to was possbily the most boring experience I had. The only thing that came out of it was finding Ghost in the Shell.

But I live less than a mile from a lake. I just don't swim in it.

I'm not sure I even got 5, 4 is the one with the star wars characters right?

I'd really rather get A9LH running so I can have all the shit I have downloaded too. I just wish I knew what happened that made DS games stop working on rxtools. I haven't been dicking with it or anything, it just stopped working one day

Wait is there a way to play pirated DS games on a 3DS without a flashcart

I've seen her walk in wide open spaces like outside.

Sorta. I can feel her sometimes, but sometimes she's ethereal.

Nope. Not that I know of, atleast.

This is the closest thing to a ref I could find of her in my pictures

Yeah

Good point. Two different cons in my area and I noticed that the larger one cost more money to go to, but had less to do. The smaller (but not actually all that small) had fucking live shows to go watch every day and costed like 15 bucks less to go, plus it was closer.

I'm still using CakesFW on my nip N3DS, and I only have regular Luma on my N3DS XL. I even still have rxTools on my o3DS.

Well, I guess you could emulate.

Yeah, it really doesn't happen too often here (and that's about the worst storm I can remember, aside from one when I was in Jr. High that tore the roof off the carport), but you don't want to be in an area lower than the surrounding spots out here, especially in the actual desert-y areas, since the ground can't absorb the rain fast enough and it'll flash flood downhill into the lower areas.

My dick bruise is getting smaller, I might night die! Yay!

Cons can be fun. I used to go with my friend. Or, more accurately, she would drag me along. Usually did Faye and Spike cosplays.

What've you guys been playing tonight?

Hmm now that I think about it I never beat that tower mode thing in that. Thanks for giving me something to do next time I boot up my ps3!

If you're below 11.0 check out the 3DS piracy thread. If you have 11.0, you're fucked without a hardmod for the time being

Any chance you could toss me whatever version of Luma you're running? If nothing else that'll let me know where I need to be looking for the problem

Yeah, there are a couple of programs online to get you started with that.

5th is a huge rebirth from 4th.
4th is trash
5th is just 3.5 but a lot of more room for victimization, I feel.

dev team is still around, it's the publisher, agatsuma, that went out of business.

I'd imagine it's probably like a hurricane here on the gulf coast except the rain isn't coming in sideways.

At least it's something.

I hope anonadong gets well soon.

Really? Well shit, that's good news.

Some of the Batman NES game, and some really crappy NES game called "the adventures of rad gravity"

What you been playing?

I need to hook up my ps3 to my PC's screen so I'll actually use it. My room is set up so wonky that I can't see my big screen anymore.

What size was it? Was it newly starting up or a annual convention?
Typically the ones that are hosted in a small 1st floor event room aren't worth going to- but merely checking on if you got a free day.
Ones hosted at convention centers that are annually put up bring a lot of events and people to attend, but still depends on what they're putting into the convention along with what they're spending that ticket money on.

No idea, sorry. I haven't really tinkered with anything in the last month or so.

I feel you hard, bud.
I've been thinking about ideas for interesting vidyo and even been talking with a friend who's trying to gamedev, but I feel too lazy to do something noteworthy. I have to re-learn programming stuff and maybe try to do some stupid shit on Unity.

Get in on the smaller cons while you can. Once they get bigger then it's gonna suck. Case and point, I used to go to NYCC starting back in 2013.

Back then the con actually had fun shit to offer, they had more comedy panels, after hours events and dance parties.

NYCC now?

They waste their budget getting the Walking dead celebrities there so no more fun shit but overpriced shitty after parties. Glad I'm not going this year.

I'm pretty good at them user

but as soon as I wind up my head heats up so much I get headaches and I lose all interest in the game because I have already reached whatever level I need to beat the game and most people I know

being good at video games is over rated anyway

さよなら海腹川背ちらり. I got it when I imported a microUSB to Vita 1000 charger head adapter, and I just started playing it today. It's really nice.

Yeah. I suppose the trade off for it being so fucking hot here in the summer is that the weather on the whole is pretty stable. Also no big need to worry about hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanos (the ones here are long dead), or tsunamis. Also decently far from fault lines so we don't tend to get much in the way of earthquakes either.

At some point I need to switch from one screen that's a little too large to two smaller screens so I can actually multitask.

Being good at games is all I have.

WEEB!

Whats it like? Only thing I found in the short search was a busty chick with hooks.

That'd be pretty nice. I'd consider doing that but then I'd have to take all my Ritsu figs off my desk and that ain't happenin.

Think of the new placements you can set up.

So basically the polar opposite of the gulf, except still hot as balls.

Post them. I want to know how cute they are

…though I guess I should say that I've been playing the original SNES game that it comes with.

I want to git gud at this game, high level play looks insane.

It's a physics platformer where you play as Umihara Kawase, as you play through levels using a rubber fishing rod to slingshot yourself through levels.

We're still hotter here. But it's a dry heat.

I welcome dry heat, humidity is downright miserable.

15 minutes till Niel Breen.
GET YER SNACKS READY BOIZ

You reminded me of that time I saw a 4 AM poster on a stream.

Hmmm? I like having them all lined up next to me all day though.

I'm going to take a nice pic of them this weekend finally. Ask again Fri/Sat

I thought so!

Is it a new game or a remaster of the old SNES one?

Yeah, but you could have one or two peak out from between the monitors, and then a few on the outside edges.

Sayonara Umihara Kawase is a new game, but Chirari also includes the SNES version and I've been playing that one first.

Yeah, I've never been to Texas (that I can remember anyhow), but I hate humidity. Probably going to live my life out here as I always have.

That would work right now with just 5 of her and a few of the other girls but in the near future when I get a job I'll probably have 10+ figures of her so.

Really nice taste user. I've always wanted to try the original. Its got that nice unique style to it and looks fun as hell.

It's just east texas, bordering the gulf of mehico and louisiana, the rest isn't so bad. Texas is very geographically diverse, the entire west side is nothing but desert.

Just means you'll have to get a bigger desk.

I suppose it would have to be, being that big a state. Even here in Arizona there's a reasonable difference going from the southern area to the area past the Mogollon Rim. Mainly due to the elevation change, but while it's mostly desert out here, it's forest up there and they actually get snow in the winter.

It's a balance. The larger con I mentioned had no events or panels hosted by the host itself, had tons of authors for signing though. Didn't mention, but it's a joint comic/anime convention so that might be why.

Yeah, I got to go up to pinetop near white mountain a few weeks ago, very comfy, couldn't even tell I was still in Arizona.

MOVIE STARTS IN 7 MINUTES
being yer snacks if you got them!

Huh. Well please keep us updated, sounds interesting.
Have you been able to fap at all with her around like that? I feel like I'd get state fright and it would be kinda weird.

My desk already takes up my entire room!

I have two computer desks. One covered in figures and collectable games and stacks and stacks of trading cards. And the second one with an actual computer plus more figs.

How is it there? I've never been but I knew a girl from there a few years back while I was still in high school

(nice numbers)
Try and take a picture or record a video
It obviously won't work, but something might happen

That's why you get a fuckhueg desk and a shitload of shelves.

hoarder

Oh yeah in other news.
Supervisor cunt took my desk. I had the best spot in the office with a random executive wood desk in a corner. I got made to move from my seat in a cubicle across the room and I said fuck it and took the wood desk since no one was sitting at it. Skip forward about a month- heading into work after my day off and see that she took my shit from my desk and put it all into a box and placed it on a open cubicle desk.
Tonight has been weird as fuck as I lost all my desktop settings and admin privileges to the local system

Nice, very cool weather, tall trees, clean air. Lot of old people though. Real friendly nonetheless.

Speaking of which, does anyone have the cap of those threads where that guy found a fae in his house and tried to fuck it?

Thats money I could be spending on more figs!

I prefer the term "collecting"

You have us user

Get some fucking shelves for your figs, problem solved.
Who puts all their figs on a desk anyways? You'd place them on your computer desk as ornaments on the sides to compliment things.

I hate "office superiors". Be sure to ruin her shit the day you quit, if you do.

That's why you make it out of rejected wood.

I don't know if that's a good thing.

champions deserve congratulations

If I were going to take up a hobby like that it'd be metal working not wood. Wood work always seems too arts and crafts to me.

user I may not come on here every night but want you to reach you potential because I know if you become successful the world will be made better for it

because inside of you is a fire that could light a thousand torches

MOVIE IS ABOUT TO START
GET IN TO CALIBRATE WITH THE CINCO FILM CHAIR

Depends on the person really.

Unless those torches are used to burn buildings down, I don't care.

you're damn right I'm jelly

lame

those torches are extinguished spirits user

you could light them again

and then they can rise up with real torches and burn down the refugee center

I would like to hear this.

Eeh it's not my style of doing things. I'm pissed a bit at it, but it's not really that big of a deal. Just have to run the risk of letting my coworkers near me see that I browse Holla Forums at night. Can't risk opening lewd images anymore, but eh.
I knew she would be going after my desk anyways since she had a "wtf?" kind of vibe after her and the office manager saw I got set up after the first move. Manager didn't make a deal about it since she had a "aw fuck it, it's not hurting anyone" attitude to it.
Miss my back to a wall though.

I'm in.

The Cinco chair is compatible with the poop tube. can schlaan support the Pooptube?

I mean you can make like tables and chairs and shit. And maybe like gun stocks? But even then you are going to want make the stocks look nice hence arts to me.

I'm so fucking glad k-on was a big as it was. She has a ton of figures for me to collect.

you gotta rekindle those spirits first user

Fine, have it your way.

At least it's better than nothing.

The fire will be large enough for Bane to upset.

Well aren't you lucky.

Only merch for mine I've seen are these tiny ass figures, smaller than nendos and not nearly as cute, and this plushie that I really really want

IT BEGINS

I'm not the faggot that quits from a job and tells everyone to fuck off. Sure I don't like some people- but it's worth it more in the end if you just leave nicely as they are the ones that'll be saying that you're a good goy let him have a job at the next guy in a suit you hand your paper over to.

Do you even love her?

Yeah me neither, but it would have been funny!

Oh yeah definitely. Do you do it?

What kinda stuff you make if so?

I'm the luckiest because I'm with Ritsu.

Thats pretty cute! Ritsu has a goodsmile plush I think, I should get that soon.

I'm a big fan of tiny figs actually. I've got a 3 inch Ritsu that is the cutest. And theres some special figures for her that are all super small but like ridiculously cute. Choco something I think.

My only trade is shitposting.

You're lucky because K-On was popular with the nips.

good man

just be prepared by the end of 2016

if shit is going to be bad it should be by then and then you won't be the only one starting fires

She doesn't mind it at all.

I've tried, but she breaks the cameras

That too.

Its a fine one to have. Try to get a job with a shill/slide company.

It's not the best, but we're going better lads, never lose hope

I hope so.

Forced shitposting doesn't bring as much fun.

Is 8ch getting more rule-cucky, or is it just me? I swear to god, even if you post on-topic in a thread you can still get banned.

Whats brendan up to?

Well yeah but shekels

[sweats externally]
I'm assuming she'd be able to do that to you as well

Buyfag life sucks man

I like smaller figures just fine, I own a couple nendos, but hers is just not very good

Certainly more so than when the exodus had just happened.

You bet she can

THEY ALL WANT THAT SWEET TASTE OF FREEDOM

/a/ just banned fartposting. I don't know how I'm going to shit up threads for shows I don't like anymore.

Post some examples.

I'm actually sick of nendos and figmas too. Tired of the tiny parts and everything. Going only for statues from now on. Well maybe after I get a Ritsu nendo

You better pray she dosen't think you're a faggot and get bored.

Which boards? Holla Forums and /a/ have 4chan tier mods, so you have to tread a very fine line if you want to exist on those boards.

I can go somewhere else for them.

See if China is helping at all, that's where I got a standard size Alice one too bad the hair started splitting almost immediately because I sleep with it..

I never get bored

Brendan is making a film with some Pajeets
So he can
JUST
POO
MY
STREET
UP

How do I make mad money 4 AM?

He's up to unfucking his shit
hindustantimes.com/hollywood/brendan-fraser-s-in-india-to-shoot-a-movie-with-ronit-roy-radhika-apte/story-10ZmvBW4kxd7ekzlwZD04K.html

For more info >>>/just/

Get a job

everythign went a bit downhill about 6 months into Holla Forums after the first exodus

GG went to shit about that far in becasue of e-celeb drama

Holla Forumss pure distilled Aryan essence was muddied

other shit like captcha

it all pretty much coincides with 8cah ngoing mainstream enough to draw the attention of the co-opters, the people who see a good thing and wish to take it and divert it's glory prestige and profits to themselves

jewsh for instance

Hard work and perseverance.

Win the lottery.

Fuck no, bootlegs are the worst- they'll fall apart before you get them in the mail.
Plus the megafumos aren't for sleeping, you can hug them sure- but not for rolling around and shit.
I just wanna put her in my chair when I go off to work, or maybe in the passenger seat in my car.
I'm fucking weird.

I still say it was 2 months.

He should simulate a suicide and get a qt humble 3.14 waifu to settle down with, away from the media industry, preferably in the countryside.

Sell your body

Oh well thats just weird.

Hospital here. Ready for some legit off day blog post bullshit?

So, got called before the board about the insanity that was last night. Full lawyer squad, all the heads of the various departments, and like 8 dudes from HR and a few members of the 5-0. They felt that they needed to have a little chat with everyone's favorite sentient building, MD. So I'm there sweating goddamn bullets while these chucklefucks give me this wicked side eye. Please remember, I'm there after being involved in a violent and traumatic confrontation as well as being there after long call. I've got a swollen/busted lip (freshly stitched), a black eye, some scrapes on my cheek (dunno how those got there), and I look like I haven't had more than an hour or two of sleep in over 24 hours.

So I look around the room, the room looks at me. I look at the head of internal medicine, the chief nurse and the head of the women's services division. I look at these people who can shit fury on me and I just wait. I look at the chair and it's like they all wake up or something.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Sit down, Hospital, you look like you had a rough night."

Tasteful chuckles at WomServHead's hilarious joke. Dude looks me in the eyes and says, "Hospital. I heard about last night. I heard about the altercation. Don't worry, you're not in any trouble. We need to get your side of the story. Your patient has decided to contact some asshole lawyer and they're threatening to sue. We're just going to get your recollection of the events on record straight out of the gate to shut them down before they get started."

So I tell him everything I told you lot. Dude was seriously pissed, like turning fucking purple with veins and shit. True face of fury, man. He takes a few deep breaths, calms down, tells me how shit's going to be. Tells me that we (him and me and some lawyers) are going to go to the nurse, pay her a little visit and get her story on record. Then him and the law squad are going to pay the first responders a visit, get their stories. Then the law team is going to do whatever legal shit they do to our statements, get them typed up, and go kick in the door of the individuals threatening legal action and give them both barrels (legally speaking). Once they see just how fucking serious they are, we expect they'll back down with all due haste. Maybe next time they'll reconsider their word choice when they call up and threaten all manner of legal nonsense at the behest of some low skank from round the way.

After that shit happened, I went home, had a fancy beer my boss recommended, and passed the fuck out.

Josh was only brought on because of HW, so if you want to blame anyone, blame HW. Don't forget that HW ran off to Reddit and sucked dick for visitors.

At least it isn't taking a daki with you.

user pls.

some sound investments would be a good idea

right now the united states has a zero percent interest rate so anything in your savings is not making you money

however if you invested in bitcoin you will have noticed at least a 25% return in the last year because of the steadily growing value in it, you can also get a card if you use coinbase that lets you make purchases in USD

You don't.
You make decent money by getting a job.

Time for me to head off. Everybody have a good one and take care.

What's the thread the trip is for?

no

Glad you didn't get into any shit hospital!

Whats with the trip though?

It's much smaller than it looks, only 45mm tall and it's way too expensive for that. I love her death but I'm not made of money and I don't need a tiny her to feel her near me
I feel you on figmas. I haven't even set mine back up since I last put them away. It's such a pain in the ass to get them set up and posed right

No, just Holla Forums, in particular to porn posting in an ON TOPIC thread.
I won't even argue with Holla Forums at this point, their mods are fucking nutjobs and the average user-base has a few diamonds in the rough but it's mostly retarded underage shitposters/stormfags.
Mods have a massive stick up their asses.

you may be right user

user reddit was part of gamergate so it was inevitable as far as reddit coming over

even reddit disallowed discussion of gamergate

yeah Hotwheels did bring in jewsh but hotwheels didn't make him pull bullshit or act like a bitch, that was josh

Plan on getting a daki of waifu sometime in the future when I'm out by myself. Right now I have a placeholder cover of the image of a daki on it.
Satire humor is the best

Just fuck user already ghost lady.

My bad, my tablet kept it saved from the last time I posted anything.

Glad I'm not getting fired.

You're better than that
Anyway, good for you man, those fucker are going to jail probably

That's half the fun though you nigger.

Oh, they're already in jail. Or at least one is, the other made bail.

That one would be really nice if the face wasn't just printed on.

And yeah my figmas are all in the most basic of poses. Basically just standing straight with their arms doing something different.

Can you guys legally counter sue?

This pure fucking cancer needs to stop. If you think dumping over-reaction images at a mildly funny joke and then making it into a collage is "OC" then you should fucking kill yourself.

This happened yesterday.

Dakis are amazing. I would recommend it to anyone even non-waifufags.

Remove it now faggot. It's bad enough we got cancerous avatarfags.

i have

I think the porn rules should be loosened, but Mark isn't the brightest.

You don't see funnyjunk users shitting up the site, despite them posting. Reddit is literal cancer. HW only set up the site because he got shit on by Wizchan for having sex

Daki best waifu.

It's too late. Reddit has already infested popular imageboards to the core. The only way to get away from it is by going to sites with threads up from 2011 still.

Girl obviously. Why would I want to be a boy when I've already spent 27 years doing that in real life?

Fuck, why the fuck is bail a thing

sounds like a happy ending all in all user

make sure to check back in in like a week so we all know you're still doing well

It was fun the first few times but I'm over it now

Mine are too for the most part. My Eva one is the only one semi interestingly posed

well yeah

and despite his being shit and is failings he was done more than the combined total of wizchan will ever do just by making this shitty site

the man ain't perfect but it's what it is

Got a problem faggot? It didn't deserve a collage but the joke was mildly amusing.

It's pretty obvious leddit's here and we'll just have to try our best to scare them off.

I doubt they'll go forward with it. Not sure what we'd counter sue for, though. Emotional damage? Ruining the good name of a one Hospital T. Hospital, Esq?

The nurse is pressing charges, as will I. Death penalty, please.

he has, kinda tired

Keep in mind that wizchan has the problem of being an entire imageboard dedicated to /r9k/ users.

Because due process

What's up fellas. I start my training for volunteer hospice today. I'll see how it goes. I'm going to try to wake up really early today but I suck at waking up so it's going to be really hard.

Is it weird to be getting kind of bored of my friends lately? It's still fun to talk to them every now and then but most of the crap they talk about bores me.

I seriously wish the notion of making screencaps in a logical and readable fashion would come back. I remember seeing the original screencap of this, having a bout of autism over the layout, and rearranging the whole thing to be readable.

Sad part is that it's not the first time I've done so either.

Honestly, it would be nice if reddit shitters would take the time to understand the concept of LURK MOAR so as to learn what a board is like, what the people there are like, and how to not stand out among them (in that back in the day if someone made it clear they were a newfag, they'd get berated for being a newfag, and the ones that didn't just leave after harsh treatment stayed and adapted). I wouldn't be surprised if the "lurk moar is just a joke like the rest of the rules of the internet" crowd are from there.

What I would love would be a chan like this, but one that sees its userbase grow organically and doesn't welcome people that clearly don't belong and would rather the site/userbase conform to them than conform to the site/userbase.

Trying to fit in is fucking stupid, why would anyone want that? I dindu muffin

That doesn't sound particularly fun

That's right, /r9k/ users have a chance to pull their heads out of their asses.

For all my shitposting, I have never been banned here. Only time I have ever been banned from a forum was telling one guy on the neopets forum that I fucked his mother and during the exodus shitposting spree on 4chan.

Scam people. Stock markets, banking, and selling things for more than they're worth are the most common ways.

Hope the training goes well. I bet they teach you how to change adult diapers!

And yeah I get bored of friends quite often but its better to stay connected cause you don't want to lose them. Hard to make new ones.

Don't forget about the fags who

space

every

single

sentence

this.

Shit's fucking annoying. Of course they don't understand the concept of lurk moar, they think everyone and anyone can post with little to no issue so even if they do get called out for being a newfag they'll just brush it off as Holla Forums shitposting.

If only I had the capital to begin that otherwise I would.
I should go out there and try find a proper part-time job instead of all these volunteer and contract work that I do.

Like what? 7chan and 420chan would be great if they weren't hugboxes. Other than that I haven't found any decent imageboards.

It didn't deserve the reaction image cancer either. I think it was kinda funny too, but the circlejerking spam of "OH MY GOD GUYS I CAN'T BREATHE, YOU JUST WON THE THREAD GOOD SIR! (slow clap)" makes my fucking blood boil.

That's a shill thread m8

Is it bad the reason I came here was 4U9525

I've only been banned 3 times. Once was on 4/vp/ because a mod got annoyed enough at a shitty image macro I posted to ban me for 3 days, and twice on here. One for the shitting, and once because Mark decided I was Bel for an instant.

I have touhnochan as my backup. There's a fuckload that exists because of how popular 4chan got in the western world and how popular 2ch is in the east.

The day /bane/ crashed a plane will forever live in infamy.

Yeah might be a little tough but I think I'll be alright. I won't be changing diapers or anything like that, that's the nurses job. I'm just there to keep them company and all that.

Yeah I always stay connected, I'm pretty good at that. Cummies girl is cool but she's getting on my nerves. All she ever talks about is her ex and the guy that she if fucking currently. Apparently he gave her a good fucking tonight and it changed her perspective or some shit. I dunno I just don't care that much about her relationship bullshit, she has no idea what she want's and switches between her ex and her fuckboy all the time.

Oh certainly but do keep in mind it's summer and it's going to be a fucking long one.
At least I got that smug pepe Ahri out of it.

That day was certainly amazing. The one day I didn't check out /bane/ was when that shit happened. But you have to go back. :^)

Going to work now, but I hope everyone had a good morning.

Again, back in the day, if people made it clear they weren't from halfchan and treated halfchan as they might some other place, they would get called out for it. Here, well, I can't blame people wanting to discuss stuff without the censorship of their native sites, but at least either stick to the fucking board that you're there for, or learn how to not stick out due to treating the site like you would some other discussion board.

Hell, there's a big difference just in how an imageboard and a forum work. The forum places importance on identity, post count, ratings, etc. With an imageboard, what is being said is what matters, not so much the person saying it. And I'm not sure some of these shitters understand even that.

I don't know, maybe I'm remembering things wrong. Been on imageboards nearly a decade now. Kind of makes me wish for times gone by, and while I'd love to see another imageboard grow up organically the way halfchan did (SA refugees in the early days aside), I doubt there would be any way to keep reddit and tumblr out, let alone getting them to just leave that mentality at the door. Not unless the native anons were willing to enforce that like the old days.

Have fun being surrounded by death.

Cya reg! Good luck!

Oh her! Drop her.

Wizardchan holds /r9k/ users in contempt for not transcending their desperation to be touched by a woman. They're not really comparable people.

I want to fuck a fox girl.

Well to be honest I lurked a little before hand but I started posting 4U

Some days I wish I could go back in time and relive early 4chan.

That's what I'm saying.

Do try to have fun

I miss old /r9k/. Back when it was just greentext stories and OC with no real theme I mean, not the constant stream of ">tfw no gf."

I've been on chans over a decade now too and honestly I think nostalgia goggles are a bit too thick. I bet a lot of it would be cringey to us now if we saw it in action and not just "best of" pics that are floating around.

Mootels fucked up by bringing back the board without the script.

Shit you guys sure know how to encourage a fella. I know it won't be all sunshine and flowers but hey since I'm a psych major I better be prepared to deal with depressing stuff.

As shitty as most of the humor of early 2000's internet was, I'd rather have that than everyone trying to scramble to be the next big meme.

That's part of why I've kept a bigass folder of screenshots and the like, which I'm all the more happy I've done since the various archives have gone down over the years.

There was a definite difference in the way people did things then compared to now, that's to be sure. Occasionally I'll come across something in my folders and go "why did I save this again?" because it's not funny anymore.

Still, I keep it, because it's a part of something I was around for at the time.

Dress up as the reaper for halloween.

It's like poetry.

You and me both brother.

Then you're doing Nolan's work.

I wouldn't say so. It's really only identity and how much you are in the inner-group of the forum. Like if some random faggot said something that defied someone who's well known around the forum then the clear biases (before any other bias) will lean towards the more reputable. Of course regular forums of having complete circlejerks as well but that's for another time.

You should upload your collection somewhere.

So constipation?

No ulcer though right?

rip archives

No ulcer. I'm just full of shit. Although the doc noted my appendix didn't show at all during the catscan. I guess I won't have to suffer appendicitis in the future.

Indeed.

I had a feeling someone say exactly this. I honestly don't know what else to go in.

Ara fox girls especially.
exhentai.org/g/653175/cf1cce770d/

When I had that kidney stone drop into my bladder I thought it was my appendix about to blow, only reason I rushed to the hospital. Glad it wasn't surgery always fucking blows.

He dindu nuffin

It was almost a decade ago, we didn't know how right he was.

A trade or something I dunno
There just isn't jobs in Psych because there are so many people who do degrees there

Did you know Hillary Clinton, in just the investigation of Watergate did more wrong than Nixon did the entire time

Yeah there are a lot of psych majors from what I hear. I was thinking of being a social worker or maybe a child psychologist. I'm not too far in, only about to complete 2 years. Not sure if I should change my major, I have to think about it for a bit.

Someone hasn't been drinking enough water/having fibre/having too much meth.
Hopefully you don't have cancer of the pooper m8.

It shocks me that we STILL don't have a functioning archive here at this point.

That does not surprise me in the least.

Thanks for sleepy yui, thats cute.

And yeah I don't really remember the political climate of old 4chan honestly. Probably pretty liberal honestly.

I have no fucking clue why the archive hasn't been up despite that the fags who are developing it have been saying they're going to release it soon. Maybe it's the change in administration and all that shit. After all this site hasn't been stable for a good while.

Especially. I need to get my fucking cookie again.

Very liberal, IMO mostly due to the fact that the audience were angsty teens that were just being contrarian to largely conservative parents. Wasn't nearly as political back then though.

It's because they stopped giving a shit. It was working, but then it died.

I've yet to have a kidney stone. Thankfully, I don't drink so much soda. Not so thankfully, I love milk.

Anyway. I got another shift coming up. Back to the grind.

I never did find source on the comic in that second picture.

Maybe try searching the character names? Though admittedly the one in the last bubble is hard to read at that resolution. Could also maybe ask if the artist seems familiar to anyone, though I suppose their work could have been purged form various places as well. It's been almost nine years since that cap was taken.

Cya user~

Yeah thought so. Funny that its super far right now because thats the true counter culture of the time.

I've tried that on sadpanda, never got anywhere. I'll probabl try again once I've gotten some sleep, after Breen.

Hasn't he only been with her a few months? I don't mean to question his love for his waifu, I'm sure he loves her with all his heart, but it's way too soon to be telling his parents. Give that shit at least a year

Recently I made a female dunmer in morrowind because male faces are ugly and deformed as fuck

But most of the time I play male

It's never too early to be crazy!

I still think my shitposting was stronger than his autism.

A little over 3 months yeah. And I don't plan to tell them until towards the end of the year. Maybe on her bday in august.

I think I've heard that as far as board history went, Holla Forums or /n/ or whatever they initially went by had basically just been roleplaying as Nazis, only to realize that maybe the Nazis might have been onto something.

Though beyond that, halfchan seemed to enjoy using Hitler for various posts (like that "Gotta Gas 'em All" edit) back in the day, so it's not as if the site on the whole was averse to far right stuff. More the notion of that barely anything would be held sacred and everything could and should be mocked if it generated lulz. And yeah, a fair amount of counter culture to it as well I suppose.

It was /n/ at first, and then moot deleted the board. And then he brought it back as Holla Forums and then stormfront sunk it's teeth into the site.

>3 months
I may have misplaced my sides. Hold on a second.

But you already knew this.

You sure they didn't die on the way back to their own planet?

Somehow I didn't know this or I simply forgot. Either ways I am now in tears and smug af.

Dude, I've had a living, breathing partner for less than that and I haven't told mine.
Your waifu doesn't breathe cause she ain't real, and you're planning to tell them on what may be a passing thing for you.
'Have you lost your mind?

Just be careful. I'd hate for you to go off half cocked and get hurt in the process.
I think any time this year would be too soon. Honestly I'd advise you not to tell them at all because they won't understand
Ultimately it's your decision and I'll think you're an alright dude regardless but at the very least think long and hard before coming completely clean with them.

Did someone say dakimakura? :^)

Get fucked fam.

>Have you lost your mind?
This is pretty much everyone sane thinks of you right now Soritsu.

I'm just crazy in love!

It'll be fine! Its a long way off anyway and if I still feel as strongly then as I do now then I might as well tell them.

Huh. I suppose I mostly stuck to Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/, and old /r9k/, so maybe I'm not as aware of the history of various boards.

I agree, it should be at least 185cm.

What makes you think that?

>thinking you ever need to tell them

Tulpa when? I can't wait to see you lose your absolute shit.

How well is that going to go, fam?

Well whats the worst that could happen?

Just disappointment really.

Computer shat itself and started running 1fps on desktop applications. Jesus this desk move sucks ass.

They do help get better sleep. Feels so nice to wrap around a chilled pillow.

Daki-chan is always there for you.

Plankkk.

I mean, they could doubt the good state of your mental health and act accordingly.

Thread talked me out of that though. For now

Naaaaaah.

And even if they did maybe I could get autism bux anyway.

As long as you're sure and you understand the risks, good luck you absolute madman

The girl downstairs is giggling away with her also girl friend reasonably loudly
I would have just passed it off as girl stuff but I think it might have strayed into lewd

You could get kicked out if they think your neetdom is what's causing your supposed insanity.

post details.

Kicked out, sent to a psychiatrist, family completely disowns you, losing all public reputation? I could list more if you wish.

Please, I want you to do it.

Why don't you go try for threesome?

I thought you'd know me better by now.

You're going to need it if you ever get kicked out when you're looking for a job.

unless you want to be the governor of texas

I don't think Morrow's governor, just the RNC rep for his town. And boy does he piss the RNC off.

You have the obligation to spy on them and report back if it's turned yuri or not.

I'm going to do something
It's going to be good

sorry chair of republican party travis county texas

What's that something going to be?

This better be your first. I hope you aren't like that one tripfag on /a/ that just kept switching waifus every other season.

Because that's fucking degenerate and they're too fat for my liking.
Also I'm taken.

They're complaining about something now. I can't really hear anything other than their tone of voice so I can't tell anything more specific than their attitude to whatever they're talking about.

You'll know when it happens
It's not anything dangerous but it'll be fun and I can't ruin the surprise until I do it

What a way of teasing, user.

good man

You slut.

Ah damn, oh well.

Be more specific since there are faggots that hate the thought of HEALTH and not full blown obesity.

Just means there's more of them to love. :^)

I'll give you one clue
It has to do with Trash

are we alright?
should we not go to school tomorrow?

You scavenging for parts to build a mecha?

Are you Judeau Ashta?

Ritsu?

You're going to go shoot up a few kids on a college campus? A way to remove the trash of society?

No one is dying or getting hurt

They're overweight or "american standard" as it's known. Not obese, but a little bit too far into chubby. Pic related is ideal, but they're way beyond this.

fug wrong image

9/10 family.

both work mate

It's not fair to judge people by Shizune standards. No one can live up to deaf perfection

Perfection wouldn't need glasses.

It was supposed to be a gauge on how much fat their is around her stomach. The Shizoon is just extra.

She needs them because she's deaf

That's hardly thick though, unless you meant your ideal body.
I'm pretty ok in acceptable ranges, of course I have a preference but with 3D you can't narrow down what you want or you'll never find anything to please you in life.
Hard to protray how much thick is ok with me, but for an easy character I think Sonico offical art isn't that bad- not fully my cup of tea but it's not horrid to me.

I never got this joke. You need to see clearly for sign language- glasses help with that, the fuck is wrong with glasses?

So what's Shizzy's families problem with eye sight

Yeah.
Now that I think of it, they're probably more like Misha kind of chubby. Maybe a bit bigger.

Well in terms of 3D, usually thick isn't as nice to look at, doesn't translate well into our world, but if they have excellent hygiene- it tends to be a worlds difference.

Thick thighs are nice though.

Agreed. They are very nice.
I hope to find a girl that has a complex about them and will make cute noises if I touch her thighs or massage them.

Wait in the Shizzy path can you bang two grills

Not at the same time.
You get raped by one and then can either have mediocre kind of rape but not really because she asked for it in really uncertain terms or have really good consensual sex with best girl.

Slim or go home.
Wide hips and high gaps.

M8, don't make me come over there and beat your skinny white ass.

Never went with anyone outside of Hanoko since she was the type I'd go for and it wasn't in it for me to stray off it, even just for story reasons- but from what I heard she's a path that you take rather than glasses, so it's not a get em all route- she ended up being leftovers I think.

DO IT FAGGOT
I'm free from the 13th onward

Neat.

I FUCKING WILL FAGGOT! I'LL COME OVER THERE AND MAKE YOU MY BITCH!
We'll get pissed when you get back. I'll be sure to actually save up a decent amount of cash.

you fags goin to the gay bar?

Come on Holla Forums I know you have this weird obsession with skeletons, and they are cool and all- but you need some thickness to grab and smack against at night you know?

you don't know how to sex

You don't know me!

We're just going to fuck. Nothing gay or degenerate about it. :^)

Fuck you fam. I was there. It just wasn't very well planned out.

I know that you don't understand what is most important in sex winning

degenerates

But it's not degenerate because I said so! We're just going to drink. I'm just shitposting.

me too!

good night guys

Night

Have a good one smokes.