Final Bosses with Actual Songs as Themes

Can we all agree that final bosses with lyrics in their themes is the fucking coolest. Post boss themes with lyrics here. They don't have to be the final boss, but it's preferred. Also they have to be official, no fan shit here.

Hard Mode: No Revengeance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7tP7IW5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Completely agree.

good shit anons.

these "lyrics" were confirmed to literally be just gibberish though… the words are in squiddish and don't actually translate to anything.

Fuck. Guess this guy counts as a boss then.

That's never played during a boss battle. Try again, user.

Pseudo-lyrics are fine, especially if a theme is that good, but actual words are preferable.

killjoy.

not directly an example, but I just love it when the game familiarizes your with a theme and then surprises that theme on you during the most climactic moment of the final fight.

Whatever the 25th anniversary game turns out to be, I hope they get a kickin' theme to go along with the last boss.

Now that's cheating

because it's way better then everything here no fair

They've gotten really good about using the Theme during bossfights. To this day I'm still laughing that the final hit for the Time Eater in Generations does the wind up as if it's going to play Live and Learn, but then cuts in with the Sonic 4 music instead.

That's the final boss theme?

That's been in my music folder since it was on the Nipponese website for the game prerelease. Never reached the final boss after pirating the NTSC-J version because I got bored around act 6.

no
final boss themes that are a remix of the main title music

I was still counting squiddish as lyrics my dude, I love that theme. I was just criticizing the video's weird-ass made up English translation lel

I don't know if licensed stuff counts, but if you're lucky to have this song play in your final race at the final lap, you're in for a treat. Especially if you're desperately trying to control your F1 car.

They need to respect loyalty and give Crush 40 a job, God knows they've been living on scraps since Super Sonic Songs came out.

It's not a final boss fight, but still.

Superior sanic final boss theme coming though.

This guy knows what's up. Sonic Heroes' main theme is absolute shit, but the rest of the songs are really good, especially the final boss theme, which you will almost never hear because he transforms and the music changes.

Fantastic concept for the battle- ruined by having to spam the super move over and over.

They could have let you do damage in other ways to chip away.

Still Heroes is the antithesis of "Good, but-"

instant erection every time

But I liked the main theme. It reminded me of those cheesy anime from my childhood…

Im ashamed of you, Holla Forums, noone has posted any mgrr music in this thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=-b-7tP7IW5Q

Bonus points for also being the title theme.

The final boss is actually Eggman doing shot-by-shot remakes of the boss fights from the first three Sonic games in rapid succession, starting with the pneumatic crusher from Sonic 1, then moving to the Egg Mecha from Sonic 2, then taking the fight out into space like in Sonic 3, before eventually turning into an original FINAL final boss

Fucking stupid. Ruins games. Don't ever do it.
No music should have lyric.
Rap music should not exist.
If you can understand it it us no good.

You were raped by opportunistic parasites.
Cut from that and never give them mind again.

Can this count?

Fucking gorgeous.

And I can name at least five other exclusives I want to play. How much will I regret it?

Pretty much everything that was worth while on the wii u is censored out the ass. Only get one cheap for wonderful 101/bayonetta 2.

Super Mario 3D World is great.

Donkey Kong, Kirby, Yoshi, and Captain Toad as well.

They'll probably become cheaper when the 8.5th gen is fully underway. They might have it completely cracked by then too

But those are like 7 or so games. I got a wii u for fatal frame and xenoblade. But surprise: they got censored. Zelda u might be relativly unscathed, but i doubt it.

Hoping the fuck this turns out to be true.

THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

They made a post a while ago saying that they might provide music for the 25th anniversary game. It was quickly removed shortly afterwards though, which raised quite a bit of suspicion. So I'd say there's a good chance

As cool as I'd think that would be, I'd prefer a traditional Sonic Adventure styled boss battle, like Final Hazard.

The only reason I'm giving you this (you) is because I'm assuming this is bait to get more replies

Obrigatory Post

I didn't notice how great that was when I played Xenoblade because I squashed him too fast. Thanks, Avalanche Abaasy.

Here's one from my favourite game.

What in the fuck?

THOSE DIGITS

Anyway, here is my contribution. technically the penultimate final boss, but gotta count for something.

My nigga.

I preferred vid related honestly.

You never disappoint me, Holla Forums

Anyway, here's my contribution for this thread
It technically counts

fucking this. Sonic should not be allowed to disappoint with it's soundtrack. They better not do this Mario Pixar rip off nonsense. Your sonic game is shit if you don't feel like a fucking badass while playing well.

Singing

…yes it is.

How about a great boss theme, but the lyrics are actually backwards. Bonus points for the song still being great backwards.

On the off chance you're still around, Wii U piracy is easy, but you can't play online at all. So the only games you'd want to buy are MK8, Splatoon, and maybe Smash if you're a faggot. Xenoblade X does have a lot of online related stuff and it's pissing me off since I pirated a version that has most of the Jap stuff restored.

Goddamn this game is so much fun. I think I post that every time it's mentioned but it's basically everything I wanted out of a character action/musou/arena battler thing.

Lots of JRPGs do that. Persona 3, Tales of the Abyss. Both decent soundtracks.

Quads confirm, good game.
Sega please, JSRF on PC.

motherfucker

uhhh. that's all I got