What are we gonna do about the Thumb Menace??

Racists have been digitally colonizing the entire world for years with us liberals none the wiser!

Spread this everywhere!!!!1!!11!!!

#staywoke
#thumbswar

no wonder my index finger is always trying to dig for gold in my nose

Interesting, bumped. Not convinced this deserves a thread though.

Don't forget this hidden meaning behind this terrible hate gesture.

Good finding, fellow liberal.

Shit thread but 10/10 meme wizardry

NO spics? Dats f00king raycist. I like the part about the pinky being baby dick gooks though, lolz for that.

This is too good. I didn't believe the media would be fucking stupid enough to fall for the OK hand gesture being White Pride but they've taken the line. I'm not sure if I like this or the peace sign meaning Two Genders more. Excellent work OP.

If the kikes fall for this, I'll eat my shoe.

The liberal medias are in a costant competition to one up each other. They will spread any bullshit that vaguely seems newsworthy, and without wasting time fact-checking (what if another news station beats them to the punch while they're doing it?)

This makes the liberal media our bitch.

Fucking yes, do this.

Not convinced you deserved ID and post dubs but kek works in mysterious ways sometimes

The other day in the shower, i thought maybe a closed fit could be taken as a hate sign. The thumb(whites) laying over across the pointer, middle and ring fingers(blacks, browns, yellows) taken as a sign of the white man's oppression. The little finger represents the weaselly heeb,always in the back covering behind it's tools/useful idiots, scamming and getting away with it.

Doesn't even need to work necessarily, just having the media chasing shadows would still be a useful tactic. It would effectively jam their capacity to respond rapidly to "developing trends". The real skill would be convincing them the fake ones are real and vice versa to allow for network signalling through gestures.

Another cool idea. Cooler because the BLM faggots use the closed fist as a symbol.

Gahd dangit, you almost made me spit beer.

Absolute gold. I'll ignore the shit OP because there's some top tier meme magic ITT.

Kek'd

Which side of the family do you get your shitskin DNA from? Sage because fuck you you cuckchan nigger.

Drown yourself in muslim diarrhea, twat.

That's bad false flagging. Use people of color or oppressed minorities.

seems like you're shooting yourself in the foot with these if you ask me

it's one of the top 3 hand gestures to signal hate

I got a fresh left wing hand gesture to help find other antifascists
Stay safe, stay woke

you could pull off it's sexist/misogynist/patriarchal, but probably not white power

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

It actually symbolises manlets bowing to the superior 6'' masterdigit.