“ungovernable generation”

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

recode.net/2017/4/3/15165534/chick-fil-a-cooler-vice-teens-google-youtube-millennials-marketing-report-its-lit
youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/863432555080671232/photo/1
archive.is/5xwLV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure that will work out well for them.

Many don't vote anyway. Back right after the election there were arrest records from riots in Oregon. Only a small percentage of them were registered to vote.

i know its completely ridiculous

RIP Martins Nikes.

It's hilarious that some millennials believe Vice to be a hip counterculture media outlet when it reality its financed and controlled by the same people who own the rest of the MSM.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-12-08/disney-said-to-double-investment-in-vice-media-to-400-million

theguardian.com/media/2013/aug/17/rupert-murdoch-vice-magazine-stake

I'm sure there are plenty of more examples. Saging because Vice is pozzed.

Oy vey don't pay attention to those boring financial and stakeholder records! Just join the rest of the hip young goyim and enjoy your edgy Countercultural Media®

@11:10

And hopefully spamming Pepe's on some groupchat while Antifa hits it's collective head against the wall.

The banter going on inside that building would've been phenominal. Far-future fascists with full view and a front row seat to the ants chimping out, throwing around thoughts of the day and rolling 6s for The Emperor.

OP, Vice is not a source. They make up the majority of their "news". I'd sooner trust the BBC, which I don't.
Though, idiot antfags think otherwise, so let's give this a boost to keep them politically impotent.

GenX tried that, too. We thought that refusing to participate in the system would hasten its collapse. The reality was that the system kept marching on without a single misstep. Part of why Boomers are still so prevalent in the system to this day is because a lot of Xers opted out and didn't want to play ball, and it's why Xers are only recently (i.e., last ten years or so) just starting to get into office and hold political positions. Unfortunately, it's the most cucked of the entire generation.

I've been preparing supplies for these days times for almost 10 days now. People thought if Obongo lost, the niggers would riot all over the country. People were buying up ammo and some even making homemade napalm. I wonder if these fucks realize that their black clothes won't deflect a a round to the head. People have been prepping for, praying for this kind of shit for decades now. Do they relly think the cops will take a bullet for them if it comes to shooting?

the cops will be helping to man the roadblocks to make sure none get away and to provide the fire power.

FUCK EQUALITY! ABOLISH THE STATE AND LET'S KILL ALL NON-WHITES

So we can kill them right seeing as how they reject rule of law. I think that's fair they reject law, so they shouldn't be subject to it's protections

I should be allowed to kill self confessed Anarchists.

Yep, we knew we were dealing with anti-Western cancer on a global scale by the late eighties but had zero platforms to articulate our grievances. Essentially free instant communication and low cost hi-resolution cameras have changed the game.

Had the current technology been available in 1988 the political unrest would have looked much the same as today.

Holy fuck that is embarassing.
Vice is literally disney
That's about as counterculture as my nan.
Faggots.

They're in the funny papers and maintain their grip on power and Federal funding no matter the cost, no matter the false charges, no matter the race of whoever can be used and victimized. Never once has a law enforcement union or governing body ever promoted MORE RIGHTS and FREEDOMS for citizens.

Are leftards really so short sigthed they cannot see who rightwingers will use this line to rub salt on their wounds?
Do they not realize they are just giving us more ammo to laugh at them while making it easyer for they're political oponents to do whatever they want?
gotta give it to the kikes,
They've done an outstanding job removing any trace of common sence from the all the goyim they brain washed

Vice's in-house staff is also all ex- and current CIA

I support this proposition wholeheartedly. Let's yell it at them that they are not protected by law if they choose to reject law and then mow them down with an Oozie.

Oh wait… They actually don't believe that… and they'll most likely go running to their rich mommies who will go to any and all measures to get you castrated by the elite underground that they belong to

;__; I just wanted to have fun

vice news is literally the equivalent of that 30some year old aging hipster covered in tattoos who's a manager at a Hungry Howies you'd see at a bar or coffee shop bragging to young girls that he knows where to get weed

Vice is such shit that even a lot of super liberal types that I talk to go ">Vice" in chats when it's brought up.

I don't know about the anarchists specifically, but history does support that line of thouht. The anarchists who fought agaonst Franco in spain were treated as if they were communists by association, after returning to the USA. Also the Communist Control Act of 1954 states that commies have absolutely NO RIGHTS OR IMMUNITIES that are otherwise granted to US citizens. It could be our most powerful tool against them, if we can get it enforced.

According to ((google)) Vice is seen as one of the least cool brands among Gen Z which is pretty funny
recode.net/2017/4/3/15165534/chick-fil-a-cooler-vice-teens-google-youtube-millennials-marketing-report-its-lit

Gen Z here, can confirm, no one knows what the fuck vice is, or cares to.>>9870516

The system is the enemy. Anarchists do more for white nationalism than white nationalists do.

Leftists prep the molotovs and charge at the police when a white person moves into a shitty apartment in some nigger town and fight gentrification.

Rightists make memes and hope some politician can win an election decades into genocidal colonization.

White leftists do more to fight black genocide than white nationalists do to fight white genocide. Fighting the state, charging at cops is the most brave thing anyone can do.

This is a meme I can get behind. Convince lefties that abstaining from voting, paying their taxes, working, or paying attention to politics at all will actually empower them by making them "ungovernable"

If we could get them to leave the country and go start a communist settlement in some Third World country so they can go all Lord of the Flies on each other, even better.

What kind of faggot point it this? That's literally the point, to not participate in the system.

I bet you wonder why the Right can't get anywhere.

Literally the gayest shit I have ever read. You people are the new nerds. "The meek will inherit the earth" bullshit.

Oh yeah are you going to laugh at them while you're posting memes and playing warhammer 40k or whatever?
gotta give it to the kikes,
Le Pen just lost lol

It's the perfect meme and they've already helped do the groundwork for it to blossom. Is there an official count of how many times the left has memed itself right in the foot?

No no, this is good.
Let them think not voting will do more than voting, it makes it easier for us to sway the ballot boxes.

How can try possibly hope to change anything of they abstain from voting?
If the left just stopped voting, we could vote in a the fucking 4th reich by 2022
How is this supposed to benefit them at fucking all? Dipshits

Aren't anarchists against the democracy? I am confused. Democracy need a government controlled by the party so make no sense if they vote in if they are against the state.

L O S
O
S

I N G O B E R N A B L E S
N
G
O
B
E
R
N
A
B
L
E
S

D E
E

J A P O N
A
P
O
N

Moar like

Deportable

I don't know half of those things, either Americans care a lot more about brands than Europeans or I'm really out of touch with the normalfag world.

There is nothing "new nerd" about roleplaying game autists. They've been nerds since what, the 80s?

this post gave me grids

(((VICE))) I hate thesde fags so much. Antifa scum are literally puppets of the state too.

"abstain from voting". Kek. Felons can't vote.

Leftists realized they can't get enough votes to win another election.

yes goy don't vote!

Shouldn't it be ingovernable?

vice was alright until Rupert cuck bought them out, then they went full left wing

Grammar Nazi trips.

Vice truly lives up to its name, especially when considering their constant propaganda for Cannabis. Their hard-on for all sorts of degeneracy is baffling.
Vice News however does create some good documentaries. There is the one time they went to al-Raqqah in Syria doing a documentary in the heartland of ISIS, something very few journalists have done. (Only other one that comes to mind was a german journalist who went there)
youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94
Then there is the one about the hopelessness of the cause in Afghanistan. I feel bad for the american soldiers stationed there. They are supposed to train the afghans to fend for themselves and build up their nation, but what the americans face are a bunch of dopeheads and boy-fucking pedophiles.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

They will come to us when the time arrives, people segregate by race in prison for a reason.

If too many voted for Hillary than what would they have to rage against?

Chill out autismo

People told this shit was to go away.

what the fuck is hungry howies?

Chain of pizza shops limited to certain geographic areas. Cajun crust is dope.

Funny though this is the type of info Holla Forums spergs on to find people/livestreams of flags.

Are you guys behind this:

twitter.com/RVAwonk/status/863432555080671232/photo/1

Because this is hilarious. Fucking keep it up.

archive.is/5xwLV
Wew
e
w

How is Vice even still going?

hes a commie faggot that got lost on his way to reddit the donald. look at his other two posts

Mein Sides.

Democracy is a divide-and-conquer strategy that the kikes have put on western civilisations.

The various white people has never been this divided before in history, at a point where we are mortal enemies instead of acting as distant brothers and sister, trying to help our nation. And who is in control of our nations and gets to stay in control no matter what? The kikes.

These are real life dyed in the wool communists and anarkiddies ya dinguses. Not the meme kind that just want open borders and diversity in the work place. They are utterly irrelevant as an actual voting block.