♥♥princess_bitch♥♥ has joined your game

I had a friend who said she liked to be called a bitch. I said sup slut to her once and she completely flipped and blocked me on everything.

yeah, women are fucking weird

No, you didn't.

Unless you're a nigger with tits, don't insult other people in this thread, fucktits.

Wait, does that mean you're a nigger with tits?

No, but it does mean you're a faggot or a nigger lover

Even worse when she has a mic and won't shut up

You said it right here

So by your own rules it means you're a nigger with tits.

If someone has a faggy name just hunt/camp them, what's the big deal?

First off, you're a bitch that is probably a spic.

Sex chat should be banned on steam but I agree

But why are you a nigger with tits?

I'm not a nigger with tits, nigger with tits

If you have tits and you're a nigger then you're a nigger with tits.

fuck you you spic nigger with tits fuck yourself

I don't have tits to fuck, so i'm gonna fuck your nigger tits instead.

which one?

This is the reaction they want, numpnuts

Source game multiplayer was a mistake.

You obviously haven't had an opportunity to play with a tumblr user.

What's a Tumblr meme? Homosuck quotes? Pictures of Benedict Cumberbatch?

I like when a few people combine to do things like this

Some people just love themselves too much.

2D girls don't age.

Is there a better feeling?

Most streamers are shit at vidya & their "fans" know it.

I can post her ass if you want.

That's true, but it's just satisfying to see you kicking his ass livestreamed to thousands of people

:has left the game.

Where the fuck do you think you are retard.

show us your nigger tits

Yes, of course

Neither do dead girls

Nice.

>www.twitch.tv/kittengurl

Fuck off retard

i wish we could lenny here

Just telling you shit that happend to me yesterday

hes in every thread, its his own personal meme

…
…
FUCK YOU

Bitch and slut aren't the same things. Maybe she got pissed because you fucked up.

I really don't know what your talking about user

Always worth a giggle.

Back in the day, I would join games using retarded names like SuperSaiyanMiraiTrunks00769XP and stuff, then just play properly, if I pissed off too many people with my usual monicker.

user you don't understand

People are donating and paying someone else to watch you be good at video games, so that someone else is winning.

What's wrong with liking best Snake?

It's like you hate yourself.

I did make a guy with the name slenderman by changing my name to slenderma'am

Why the fuck do you nerds get so uppity about dumbasses on the internet. maybe u shuould look in a mirror ;^3

It is like you guys enjoy suffering or something.

Also
You done goofed user

Don't some of those assfaggots punish you for leaving matches?

Yup, when a fucktard joins your team you are fucked either way and since its ASSFAGGOTS the chance of a fucktard is extremely high.

Fucking doom is invaded now?

It's like you want people to know you're a fucking casual.

>playing garrysmod in the afternoon

For some reason fuckers with this name are always unreasonably good too.

The bees help him play

What game server people for reasons like that?
I want to play it.

who cares about a literal faggot?

Alphablaster's Holla Forums TF2Classic server

vid related

I love the tryhard response, just say something like "didnt have to try that hard lel"

>Is actually a man

Happened literally 30 seconds ago, I just fucking hate it how the entire server goes to shit in a split fucking second

That's what happens when you play with cucks.

i trust people with stupid goofy names

alternatively

This I do hate with a passion. Boyfriend always jumps in the second his girlfriend is in trouble, very annoying.

fucking with peoples minds. it's like shitposting for online vidya.

the girl usually sucks ass at the game too, but most people cater to her needs.

Yup. I take great pleasure in killing he bf & her then mocking them.

I am not kind when I encounter jackasses like this.

Bad:
Worse:
>girlfriend plays retard class terribly while her personal beta healcuck enables her and deliberately doesn't heal anyone else because he's trying to make her feel special

>chad from chad has joined the game

Both are just infuriating. Nothing makes me rage more.

saved

Sounds like he's just havin' a giggle
Pic related, it's you

that's the end of the friendship for most people, quit enabling the fucker.

Go all in, brah. Remove him and work out the rest as it plays out.

remove friend user. life too short to have those faggots around.

remove the faggot

Change privacy settings to friends only and don't add anyone from TF2C.

Why you mad tho?

Creative

?

Is the TF2C community really that autistic and self-destructive?
These posts seem to imply that if you log in to the Holla Forums server that users will immediately tear through your profile for any person with an icon they don't like and permaban you.
Am I understanding this correctly?

No, I'm just feeding that user a response that will assuage his own autism, calm his ass down and start playing.
As long as you aren't directly involved with furries, tumblrtale or any of that faggotry through steam groups and your avatar you're fine.
If you're really that goddamn paranoid about being judged then you really should have thought about that kind of shit before leaving your fucking profile open for the internet to see in all its autistic glory in the first place.

k,,,,,,

I'm not saying you're a cuck but you're kind of a cuck

Same exact shit happened to me.

I even fucking offered to apologize, but then I realized that shit like this has happened more times than I can count between me and women. Fuck em.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I love mountain blade napoopan wars

cuck confirmed. Gotta remember to thank Holla Forums for posting that article.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

shit thread.

It's like you're literally reddit.

my face when racism isnt funny dude

Leave the bar.
Get in your car.
Still no games for VR.

It was, until Alphablaster was found trying to do some sonic ERP one day while banning bronies from his server.

No one takes TF2C seriously anymore.

This isn't a VR thread

Wait, what? I knew he was some faggot, but what?

The jokes on you OP, I pick shitty names like that just to make people like you mad.

The best part is the stupid people think it's a legitimate name and people like you rage.

i fucking hate when people do this what is the point of saying that on your server if we can't even say fuck shit piss ass cock balls while playing?

Mostly adults make hugboxes.

That's not how you spell bigu bossu

Stay cloned faggot

Snack got the better games, though.

big boss never had a cool handshake

True, but only because he was a beta fag in a relationship with his weeb boyfriend

Mgs3 wasn't about snak. Old grumpy 4 was one

These people have zero self-awareness it's appalling.

Underrated post.

Like the other user said, bitch and slut are two different things. Women think with their emotions, your fathers should have warned you about this kind of shit.

I think you want this

Great job outing yourself as a GGer that disassociates with Holla Forums.

Sounds facetious as fuck and taken way out of context, considering they've had Hank Hill reading Sword Art Online 16.5 and gmod servers entirely dedicated to Nazi German aesthetics.

Anyone in their right minds would want to disassociate themselves from that shit hole.

Yet, fucking salt and drama is still have chance to happen. Fuck multiplayer games.
Singleplayer games is better.

Singleplayer4lyfe, nigga.

Fuck off back to cuckchan

Since when is Holla Forums so bad?

Since they became a fucking hugbox.
Now let me blow your mind: I agree with nearly 90% of the shit I read there. And I can honestly say that a few of them talk more sense than most people I meat IRL everyday.

But it's not about the anons themselves, it's about the board itself. It's a stupid hugbox that will end up bitting them in the ass because if hugboxes are one thing, it's being vulnerable to being manipulated.

Since 8/pol/ became dog shit shitpost sessions with very little discussion, since they force their political ideology on all the top boards, since I found out that they hate video games. And it gets better, we have Holla Forums eating away at the other sides on the small boards. Stuck between two shit heaps and a tainted /n/

God forbid you get made fun of for being a faggot on Holla Forums

You said it, not me.
Faggot

This cutie talks to me sometimes. She's 16 and I wish I knew her.
I'm not even kidding. For a teenager, she's probably the greatest kiddo' I know.

I'm 20 years old.

You fucking pedo

You're a pedo. Go ahead and turn your life into greentext over her, we won't stop you.

[spoiler]I want to ask her when her birthday is so I can buy her something on her wishlist. I'm thinking about getting her No Man's Sky so we can try to "find" each other.
Kek.
[/spoiler]

I ruined it.
Fuck you Kiketires.

Lurk moar

Did he die? Or is Mark just running the show by himself now?
Hey, I know what I'm doing.

I stopped caring what people have for a thumbnail, if they are fun to play with I couldn't give a shit.

Does anyone have the comic that this reaction image is from?

shoo shoo pedophile jew

He's not dead, last I heard, but he's in a spot where if he died then it'd be a while before we hear of it.

Did he take his dog and maido on an expedition to the jungle?

Mark is just one board owner you newfag. Codemonky is our new Admin. Freddy stepped down after being silent for months.

He's in the process of dying alone.

Dumbing of Age

It's for cucks

You virgins make women sound like such a huge deal

The very few ones im attracted to (10/10s with great personality) are basically things i wanna fuck like once and be done with it, and i make that as clear as possible for them

All the other ones are like males to me, i dont even compute that im speaking with a female. All my life i always had these normal girls come on to me saying they used to love me and stuff but i never even noticed them.

What an ego. Go write a blog.

im just a normal alpha, you beta cucks couldnt understand

Didn't your mom ever teach you that lying on the Internet is bad?

here comes the jelly train, choo choo

Whatever ya tell yourself bud.

Now THIS is quality b8.

Hey you

Yeah, this kind of bait has popped in one or two threads recently. Weird.

I wish i had friends that would do autistic shit like that.

You're doing God's work, user.

>most people I meat IRL everyday

It became bad the minute you can't disagree with anyone on the board without being named a shill and banned, all while the userbase is supposedly opposed to censorship. I'd even venture out to say cuck/pol/ is at least a bit more open to debate.