CARS

I don't play driving games but I want to

What game is gud for going fast as a motherfucker in cars? It can be racing or arcade style or whatever.
Preferably focused more on singleplayer.
I also want to live out my shitty Eurobeat drifting fantasies like the nasty weeb trash I am

Other urls found in this thread:

officinepixel.com/online/games/ffxRunnerHD/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forza if you're a sucker that bought an xbox
Any Codemasters racing game is fun
6th gen N4S are generally good games
The Tokyo Xtreme Racer games are a personal favorite of mine, albeit they're grindy as all hell

Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally Richard Burns Rally

jesus fuck sim people max autistic

your local hobby raceway

if you can get to a smooth touring car track, then you actually can do drifting, although off-road racing is a lot more fun imo, and the off road vehicles have a lot more uses (even street pavement is too bumpy for an rc touring car.)

video games are only going to keep getting worse.

Since you're new, it would be a bad idea to just jump into the deep end of sim games.

The Steam Sale gives you a few good options for pretty cheap:

Burnout Paradise is an excellent arcade racer with a huge focus on speed and drifting, although the single player campaign isn't anywhere near as good as the MP.

Code masters has several good games to play. The GRID series are all worth trying because they are all a good balance of arcade and simulation racing, with each game taking a somewhat different approach. GRID 2 in particular is really focused on drifting. DiRT 3 is a really solid rally game that doesn't go nuts for realism. All of these games are well polished and well optimized on PC and have above average single player campaigns. While Dirt Rally is fantastic, it may be too hardcore and expensive to recommend for you.

Project CARS is a good sim focused game that is still pretty accessible.

If you have a PS4, DriveClub is easily worth getting. It has received a huge amount of support since launch. It hits a great balance between simulation and arcade, it is really cheap, and it is gorgeous.

If you have a 360, Project Gotham Racing 4 is fantastic.

The Forza series is fantastic if you have an Xbox One, especially Horizon 2 for you. If you want to drift around in Europe, Horizon is the best bet out there for you.

Disgusting, screw that.

Try Driver: You are The Wheelman

Horizon 3 is coming for Windnlows 10
No need for an Xbone for Forza anymore.

the crew

No

Get into sim racing, babby arcade games are fun once in a while, but getting a perfect lap in a simulator is one of the best feels. It might even help with driving in real life, if you have a car.

:^(

I just want to go fast while listening to Eurobeat

Thanks for all the suggestions.
Downloadan DIRT Rally and Grid 2 right now

It just breaks the immersion in my opinion, games for me at least are something you can get lost in, and pure un-realism just reminds yourself that you are still in a game.

the cancer of vidya
:^)

I mean it in the context of racing simulators only.

You know the drill.

:^)

I got to second that on Project CARS and Driveclub.

Like user says, Driveclub has nice arcade elements. The career is pretty cool and gets difficult later. You collect stars to unlock races and can go back and forth and improve times to unlock new challenges.

I would never say it was worth it at launch, but now it runs breddy gud and is probably worth the reduced price.

CARS is for sim nerds who don't rage easily. If you rage easily and get upset over autistic rulefag mechanics, then don't play it. Otherwise it's good.

delete it.
Go play the RaceDriver: Grid instead and never touch any sequels.

W-well I was having fun despite how shit I am at it, (webm related) but okay

wew page 11 bump

Seriously? Where are these fucking games.

Burnout Paradise

You mean Driver?

Don't touch Grid2, i cried because i actually bought it, and only realized later how much worse it is that the first game. Don't know about. Don't know about newest GRID: AUTOSPORTS though.

The first GRID is like 3 bucks on steam right now and MUCH better than 2.

Nope, fuck that.
Not all decisions against realism make the games easier.

Download the supermodel emulator and you can play two of the best arcade racers ever made.
Daytona USA 2 and Sega Super GT (aka SCUD Race).

B^)

(OP)

F-Zero GX

Ballistics (Vid related)

The Ridge Racer series. 4 is considered the best.

officinepixel.com/online/games/ffxRunnerHD/

Based on Steam reviews it seems alot of fans of the previous game are butthurt because Grid2 is based around drifting all the time. What if I like that sort of thing? Is it still shit?

GRID 2 has you drifting some real life cars that in reality are very high downforce racing machines that you would never see drifting in real life but are doing initial D impersonations round Spa in GRID 2. Drifting is appropriate for some machines and tracks, but if GRID 2 had bikes they'd find a way to make them drift.

GRID 1 is also just generally better, though I'd recommend you get the mod that removes the brown filter.

Play GRID1 and spend most of your time in Japan.

Or if you really love drifting just emulate RRT4.

How is Test Drive Unlimited 2? It's only $5 on Steam so I was thinking about picking it up. Open World Racing Game is an awesome concept IMO and only very few games have ever attempted it.

If you want something a little different I've been having fun with embed related

it already has more features than your average racing game outside of car customization.

Midnight Club 3

the smug twingo man will lead you to a thread about racing games full of about 3 people expert at racing games

Play nitronic rush first, it's better in some ways OP.

The Forza Horizon series took up that mantle and does it pretty well. It's not as big as the TDU games but it's better than nothing