Fighting Games: Fight Money Edition

Balrog revealed for Street Fighter V at CEO 2016, Juri and Urien teased and the trailer's end.

South America team trailer for KOF XIV coming later this week.

Tekken 7 is confirmed to be getting a PC port.

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/

Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

website with mods:

w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

/fighters/index.html

Fightcade Fridays : Vampire Savior (Fightcade)
infinityfgc.challonge.com/Vampsav

Saturday:
King of Kusoge #8:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/d0gtgpsn

Sunday:
Garou Mark Of The Wolves:
infinityfgc.challonge.com/GarouMM

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU

The last thread hit 300 posts, so this is allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

mmcafe.com/news/posts/10196.html
gematsu.com/2016/06/street-fighter-v-details-balrog
store.steampowered.com/sub/64698/
twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/744978858630217729
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xuan_Dou_Zhi_Wang
youtube.com/watch?v=jiHL95rDzOE
eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/27/hes-nearly-300-pounds-and-loves-bourbon-gold-and-women-check-out-balrogs-street-fighter-5-stats-and-theme-song/
youtu.be/iyCgnrmE7eo?t=26m48s
youtu.be/irWmyNfE8Ds
clips.twitch.tv/dailydot/DarkClamOSsloth
archive.is/TVv3E
youtube.com/watch?v=5KAAO5m1h1E&t=13m26s
youtube.com/watch?v=SnluwX-17uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mains

So from what I got, for example I could use Robert as a point since he has several specials and normals without needing a bar, K' for a battery (Taking into consideration his chained moves can generate meter individually) and then pick Sylvie as an anchor, since from what I've seen her supers are great and you can follow up her Climax with a SDM. Is that correct?

I'd say yes. Also, if you're still confused, you could always play a few games with the steam group to get a better understanding of what you want to know.

I'm a poorfag, haven't bought 2002UM yet

There's always fightcade. The steam group hosts tournaments on a weekly basis, and kof 2002 comes up every once in a while.

Anyone have any clue when Tekken 7 is coming out?

It's what I wanted. Her and Vanessa. Oh well, more time for Nyotengu and Momiji.

If that's the team you're planning, yeah, that order makes sense. Been seeing people beasting hard with Bob, you probably won't even need the other two.
Curious about Sylvie. So far she just seems like a poor man's Benimaru.

July 5th if Wikipedia is to be trusted.

Anywho, reposting the KoFXIV update schedule visual to those interested but out of the loop and some info from a interview.

Whole thing on MMCafe -
mmcafe.com/news/posts/10196.html

Info, art and high res screens for the Boxer update:
gematsu.com/2016/06/street-fighter-v-details-balrog

I'm actually kind of getting excited for KoFXIV. Is there a release date yet?

August, forgot the exact day

Sylvie reminds me more of Tesse from WW7.

August 23 IIRC.

NA August 23, 2016 (Atlus)
JP August 25, 2016 (SNK)
EU August 26, 2016 (Deep Silver)

Polite sage.

That was fast.

smh

Mian is pretty cute though

guilty gear is good
melty blood is good
sfv is bad
i want to fuck juri

You and me both.

fag

lol

So is it true Juri's going to be playable on Friday or is this just a ruse?

Yes it's true, and capcom will mail you One Hundred American Dollars with it.

No need to be snarky user.

Well, the game is not released yet, but yeah, that's the idea.

Just reposting:
Point: A character that don't need to rely on special bars bonuses.
Battery: A character that can generate meter for himself or the next character (not really a position but a characteristic)
Anchor: GO NUTS! If you have meter, destroy the opponent. Basically a character that is really good with meter (MAX/HD mode, DMs, etc.).

She wasn't flat and was above Elena and Makoto at least. Chun-Li in 3rdStrike also wasn't going to the gym aiming for T-Rex mode like in SFV.
SFIV was a mistake. At least KOFXIV seems to be bringing back those features after the weird lack of them in XIII.

You have until July 4th at least. store.steampowered.com/sub/64698/

Well, they messed up with Bandeiras name giving a spanish name to a brazilian and boy, the worst prejudice you can have of a hue is labeling as a spic that speaks spanish. At least the brazilians complained on SNK's facebook/youtube/twitter and they changed. But the chinese are not really keen on social media so they might not have the same luck.

Also, have some Mian/Mei Xing

Is this the greatest grudge match to ever happen?

how does porkchop not get into any fights with other attendees from all that shit talking?

Jesus fuck Ono trying to break our dicks at this point.

Its too sexist

definitely too sexy

So is SFV dead I finally get some free time after months of work and have been hearing that SFV isn't all that active anymore.
also don't have my fightstick at the moment anymore

Cry moar, faggot.

updated with better images

over my rotting corpse

She will be in story mode

people still play, matchmaking is just retarded.
If you aren't a rank nut there are plenty of people playing in battle lobbies

So it turns out that heavy hitters like Fiona or Mei-Fang, grapplers like Kira, or mobility characters like Zenia still give me a good bit of trouble. I can usually win a set of 5, but only after warming up against a losing set.

Did anyone see the new Mika gameplay?

I asked in the last thread but does SFV run any better than it did at launch for people who are closer to the toaster end of the spectrum?

I'd chill in lobbies and just work at it. I just want an active competitive community in a game that doesn't have some issue running.

it's always run well as long as you were willing to turn settings down

i could manage 50fps with a core 2 duo e8400 and a gt610

Wasnt Under Night In Birth supposed to come out on PC?

I wanted to main Kira in AH3 but 360s in an airdasher is almost impossible to pull off.

sfv still active as fuck. The only game that's arguably more active is pokken, but that game is played by literal 10 year olds.

its pretty active, I still play pretty much daily and never really have a hard time finding a match, though the connections can be a little spotty.

I hate Kira, I'm so bad with grapplers

It's still coming out, they've been spacing their releases out.

twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/744978858630217729

I've seen the clip that set this up, but never the actual gameplay. Was he talkin that shit before when he was winning or losing?

Meanwhile, despite having the guy who made rollback for it in the first place on call, they STILL haven't fixed the netcode for Melty Blood.

There is no justice.

I'd let this man distribute this game to where it belongs

Is it just me or does this Chinese 'version' look better in terms of art style than KOF14?

To my untrained eye it looks like a mix of 3d and sprites.

The fetish for her is going to be armpits, isn't it?

When is there going to be a Kenny Omega alt for Alex?

Really glad they didn't throw Juri into the Uncanny Valley like the rest of the characters.
Unlike Cammy.

*Especially Cammy

dont know how i made that mistake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xuan_Dou_Zhi_Wang
The game's distinctive visual style consists on sprites over 3D backgrounds. The character sprites are created via 3D models later photographed and retouched to give the appearance of traditional 2D sprites (akin to The Rumble Fish series). That also allows the designers to include alternative skins (alternate costumes) for the characters, which are included via updates.

Cleave!
Also Lara drowning in pools

Boxer's One Punch Man CA

Someone's pretty darn excited for Urien.

Knowing what Capcom did to the other characters they're gonna fuck him up somehow.

Juriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Excited enough to freak out?
youtube.com/watch?v=jiHL95rDzOE

Reminds me of a super he had in the Alpha games.

can we please not start this shit again

juri is bae

SNK, no, stop right now, you just got normal, please don't do this shit again.

welp, you're filtered.

It's the end of the world!

Didn't SS have kills or was that only in Bushido Blade?

Either way, fatalities wasn't the problem with Sen.

Anyways, we have Balrogs theme. I'm not really feeling it to be honest. Also, here's his profile.

eventhubs.com/news/2016/jun/27/hes-nearly-300-pounds-and-loves-bourbon-gold-and-women-check-out-balrogs-street-fighter-5-stats-and-theme-song/

Well played Capcom

It had kills.
You could decapitate Nakoruru and have her body twitch as gallons of blood gush out of her neck, and you could do the same thing to others playing as her.
It was just wrong.

But it gives me a boner

Stop triggering me!

Holy shit they're releasing on GOG?

Is waku waku 7 anime fightan?

I like the intro, but yeah, the rest isn't doing it for me. Probably the first one I don't love, to be honest.

Rimururu deserves the fatalities because she was partly responsible for ruining Samurai Shodown with Iroha, and to be fair Nakoruru deserved the fatalities for being annoying and useless through 4+ games (after SS2). Screw them.

It's a shame they didn't add Iroha in Sen because I would have bought it to pull off every fatality on her (It's her punishment for putting the final nail in the series, and making SS6 the worst SS game followed by Sen and the other 3D games).

KOF13 sprite creation. Still annoyed than KOf14 didn't do this.

3dpd. Tis summer-time.

I want Juri to rape me.

Cant believe capcom didnt work to release juri and/or boxer by June 15 to show that they cared about the comp scene

lol, fam.

user that is FR's release in japan arcades. For the the rest of us it'll come out january 2017 approximately

So is SFV worth the money yet?

No.

$60 on a shitty blowjob from a backpage hooker dressed up as a half-assed Juri/ is better than SFV.

Is that a "no" or "not yet"? I know that the content is lackluster but is the game actually good?

No is no, fam. Game is a piece of shit.

The gameplay is absolutely fantastic, if you can get a game that doesn't lag like a motherfucker

depends, pros like it casuals hate it

Thats a not yet, and for no more than 20$.
Capcom still hasn't implemented a system that punishes leavers and rage quiters and can not stop sucking dicks with constant changes that nobody asked for, like the zeni store shit from a while ago.
I'm pretty sure nobody at that company knows what the fuck they want to do with that game.

Its one of the few "remastered" themes that I actually like.

PR Rog is starting to hate it, and a few others are beginning to get irritated with the game. They have to play that piece of shit if they want their non-existing gaming careers and hobby to stay alive.

More like, pros like because its their heroine and puts food on their table, and "casuals" aren't buying it because they have no intention of giving 60$ for a game with barely 1/3 of the previous games content at launch.

I am mostly a stranger to fighting games, but what does "1/3" of content mean in a fighting game? Less characters, less stages? What else is there?

Capcom really needs to rethink how they announce things. I can't count how many times they've botched this up since 2012.

So xian is calling the FGC babies and video games trannies?

Singleplayer content. It doesn't have much, but it does have as much as previous games, if not a little more. There's a (admittedly shitty) story mode, and the survival mode is basically just an alternate arcade mode. Plus there's the cinematic story mode that's Coming Soon™

Yes, clearly

Go ahead, user.

No arcade mode in 2016 despite it being a must have for fucking decades, 16 characters at launch compared to KoF's 50, league of legends kind of method for acquiring new fighters, "story mode" is four fights at best with the most braindead retarded ai ever created in a fightan that will just stand still as you kill it, lag and glitches everywhere, windows 10 UI.
There is nothing to do in the game aside from online, it has zero content.

Less game modes. The characters at launch were roughly on parity with SF4's launch.

You know, I should've seen this coming.

If Capcom really cared, we'd have all the remaining DLC character fully available on Friday, but they dont so we wont.

user, why?

2/3 is Arcade mode and Story mode? In a fighting game? Really?
People played arcade because there was no fucking training mode in the very Arcades, and you had to test your shit against the CPU. Casuals eat that shit cause they want story mode and move on since they wont touch the online, ever, and mind you, a fighting game to be alive requires online players.
The online is the most important part, and we have casual matches, ranked and lobbies.

You're full of shit mate, people that like fighting games like it because the gameplay is really great.

If challenges, survival and a really good training mode means zero content, so is Arcade and Story from other games.

Says who? It's just been split between Survival and Story
You know that's not a fair comparison
It's demonstrably an improvement over previous games
There's what, three?
It has more content than previous games

I'm not a fanboy or anything, but at least complain about things that make sense

Yes.
Holla Forums pretends to be hardcore but they're actually all casuals.

*games character amount*

Just idiots man.
It's ok to say "I dont like the game cause it doesnt have a game mode that I want" and look, you're fine. But throwing "the game is shit and everyone hates it for these dumb reasons" is just being a faggot.

Yes the online mode is still fucked up,. Capcom didn't even fix it.

I always hear people bitching about the online in SFV but Ive yet to have issues

I am right about everything.

Never had a problem.
The only time we all had fuck ups with the online was at launch, the very first day, which was fixed.
I really don't know what the fuck are you talking about.

Before throwing shit how about you properly inform yourself when there was a problem and if the same problem remains?

You niggers are always on the same shit, when it's not true. From all the flaws that SFV has, you bring the stupidiest and dumbest ones, that neither matter or are not even there.

You could bring that Ken's face is ugly as fuck, you could say that Alex's hair is McDonalds, you could say that the stages are fucking shit except two or three, you could say that there are still ragequitters and no properly penalty for those, you could say that unlocking colors in survival is bullshit. But hey, keep thinking whatever you want, you're going to be stubborn anyways.

Because, user. Because.

no you're not

Can't rape the willing for one

It took me a good ten seconds before I could even figure out what this was supposed to be

If you think I'm clicking that, you're mistaken.

It's fine 90% of the time, but particularly laggy matches are a sight to behold

Posting

One of the things I give SFV credit for is how they've improved the themes for the characters. Outside of a couple of them, the character themes in SF4 weren't all that impressive and felt lacking. Glad they fixed that in 5 though.

Now we play the waiting game for Juri's theme for 5

huzzah

I cant fucking wait. Her theme was easily the best in SF4 and seeing as the soundtrack for SFV is shaping up very nicely, Im sure her theme will be something special. and it'll be my new ringtone minutes after its released, replacing her SF4 theme

I like how the themes fit the characters better, too. Ken's theme is rushing me down as we speak

Guys. My dick can't take this.

Why was Mikas buttslap problematic but all these asses and titties everywhere are perfectly okay?

People are still rage quitting, and queue times are still hit and miss. The changes did jack shit.

Are the versus and arcade modes still MIA?

I can only assume Ono did it to get the heat off him, and that he was planning to have all this from the start, so he figured it'd be okay in the long run. I still hate that he got rid of it though, I would love to see feminists still trying to fight this game only to have heart attacks from this shit.

And it's not my fault you guy are still denying that SFV is a shitty game, and Capcom is a horrible company that needs to close its doors.

Shit guys, he got us

Isn't there a mod to re-add the butt-slap?

He's not wrong, at this point the only thing keeping me is all the tiddies

Once Capcom goes bankrupt, inshala very soon, someone competent will buy the license.

Its a matter of principle, not just the ass.

Serious question, is there an actual SJW that (competently) plays a fighting game on a pro-level, or was this just pandering to bloggers and journalists?

No lol

Never seen the "Whose bitch is this?" video?

If they didn't for painting Dhalsim as a fire-breathing baby-skull-wearing Stretch Armstrong or Blanka showing that BRs are all monkeys, then I doubt a Mike Tyson clone will set them off.

Unless they also announce DeeJay and turn him into a Brooklyn-living hoodrat who taunts by drinking a 40 and whose CA is titled NiggaFlip, SF will never be called racist.

I want this

What's the matter user, can't crack Silver?

Aren't there people who shut down streams any time Ricky Ortiz is made fun of?

More of Karin's new outfits, please! Show them ALL!

Shut down streams? No. Put the twitch chat into sub only mode? Yes.

This might be bait, but I'll bite; SJW don't play these games. Majority of them take a game at face value, over-looks or ignores the context of it, and then complains until they get what they want. If you ever browsed Holla Forums, you'll see a story-time thread where an SJW artist/writer made a comic and suprise, its shit. Its the same reason why most "Progressive" games suck ass through a straw; They're not good artist, they don't focus on creating content, rather they censor or destory content that they subjectively don't like. The term "Live and let live" isn't in the made-up dictionary terms of Social Justice.

SJW's are like Holla Forums on opposite day.

Why are you glorifying his simple logic? Like his opinion about art? It's not like it's been known for the:

LAST 6 CENTURIES

I really love the Official Invitation Team

Opera House, Opera Music, Kukri and Mian are badass. Even Sylvie has grown on me.

So far they are my favorite additions so far outside of Luong, who is already looking to be top-tier waifu.

Sorry for off-topic but artists are fucking retarded

Can't Stop the Pokchop

Too bad art in general is shit now.

So does SFV have npc versus and arcade modes now? I kept hearing something about a June patch.

Just gonna randomly say this since the thread seems relevant.

I have found the "v system" tremendously disappointing. I was expecting it to be a much larger aspect of each character but as it stands now, most of the v-skills are indistinguishable from any other command move, both mechanically and thematically. Also activating the v-whatevers is creatively bankrupt since most of them are just "super modes".

I was following the info about it before it was released and the way capcom was selling it, they were making it sound like each character would essentially have his own system. Think like a guilty gear game. I thought this was also why only having 16 characters made sense: if each one was going to feel like it came from a different game, you were going to have a huge amount of variety.

Instead we got what we got.

I play Cammy and half the time I totally forget about v trigger and only activate it when I see my opponent do the same. It seems like they ran out of ideas for some characters and just said, "fuck it, they get stronger".

Bring back ISMs and Dramatic Battle

James Chen and Ultra David the commentators, they cried about Laura especially when her alternate costume got revealed.

The DOA scene also tried to ban most costumes from tournaments but that backfired pretty quickly.

I get it, you're just bad at the game and need to shit on it to feel better.
Before EA, Bethesda, Activision, Blizzard, Zenimax, Tencent, Ubisoft, Bioware (and I'm sure Im missing more)? No, nigga, you dumb and salty.

How can you forget of a combo extension move? It's a cancel.

The gooks own Epic Games and Epic Games are bros. While that remains that way Tencent get a pass.

Once you clear C-rank you're pretty much free of the kiddies and you actually get *gud fights*

Just fuck my shit up fam

I just do

what does SJW even mean anymore

Usually either "person I don't like" or "liberal"

Shitty
Journo
Whore

On the one hand, I was okay with SFV on release because I played it with my friend on his computer, and it ran well. On the other hand, I don't think I could justify paying $60 for this game when the characters don't feel insanely different from before and DLC characters are kinda jewish. I mean, it's better than releasing another $60 title of the same engine for 5 new characters, but still feels weird. Singleplayer content is also enjoyable if you have shit internet like me and the only time you play against a human is locally, so being able to fight something that attempts to punch you is good. Less singleplayer content is just frustrating, not really a deal breaker though.

Honestly I think a "GOTY" edition for each season of characters they shit out is pretty much guaranteed

What's the matter, guys? still denying the fact you could have spent $60 on better things like…a better game or even better things?

Lol, keep trying to hide your disappointment with SFV. No loss on my ass.

If they kept SSF4's system of getting colors and stuff (win with the character you like, and don't suck dick at the game), the game didn't look like half-assed shit (Ken, Ibuki), and the online mode they focused on wasn't a joke, I guarantee you people won't be complaining as much.

Quake 3 had little or no single player mode, yet I played bejesus out of it online. I barely touched SSF4's single player mode, but spent time Online, as I wanted to git gud with characters I liked (I loved SSF4's unlock system).

And yea, the dlc shit in SFV is sleazy like MKX's.

Don't get me wrong user, I'm not defending Capcom. Your arguments at why the game is shit just don't hold up which, in turn, make you sound like a buttmad casual.

Nigga, you salty. Do you even play games? Do you play any fighting game?
By no means I'm not disappointed by V, thats why I got it meanwhile I did get highly disappointed by IV and I skipped it, I didn't want to buy a fighting game were everyone has too much health, 1 frame links and had more than one edition.

I know what Im buying and I support games that are good unlike you, who are just a buttmad casual that can't even play V which is one of the easiest SF ever.

Please tell me what's wrong with the online play

Jesus christ I hope someone pulled her out of that mud before she drowned. Drowning really freaks me out and I can't stop thinking about drowning headfirst in mud and not being able to pull myself out.

So does Melty Blood's steam port still have shit netcode?

I need something to play while I wait for KoF XIV

Why isn't it a fair comparison? Is it because KOF characters are all too similar?

Comparing the roster sizes of a 1v1 and a 3v3 game.
Mathematically speaking, KoF needs more than a handful of characters to be enjoyable in any way at all.

KoF is a 3vs3 game, therefore you require more characters.
Most fighters are 1v1, therefore, needing less characters.

It is not fair to make a comparison in a game which you require triple the amount.

Yeah, apparently the netcode is still shit, despite having the guy that made CCCaster on standby. At least it's fully translated for the story nobody but me cares about.

she was meant to be pulled out when she signalled with her hands
they didn't think she'd go so deep, so she couldn't signal that she couldn't breathe
when they finally pulled her out, she was unconcious. she later died in the hospital
sorry, user.

barely anyone plays and it's pretty laggy.

So I guess don't bother with it? Oh well, I'll just play shit on fightcade

PREDICTABO!

This isn't true

right?

It's a 3v3 game and if it had less than 30 characters it'd most likely suffer from skullgirls syndrome

I haven't gotten real deep into playing SFV lately, but I had got to thinking about things with the posts in this bread. And whilst that yuge story mode update thing is to come out soon, does seem a lot of people still are starting to truly show they just don't like the game period anymore.

Unsure if it's because of lack of content from the start, something about gameplay, or if it's just a repeat of the whole "it's not like muh Third Strike" shit from when SF4 came out. But it does feel like when EVO comes at last, it's likely going to show a lot of what people truly think of the game. Especially when Twitch Chat opens its piehole and does what it does best/worst for everyone watching the stream to see.

nah, i'm just bieng maen

I've played a little and don't see any real problems with the gameplay. I think it's a backlash to the jewery capcom inflicts on its loyal fans.

The biggest reason why attitudes are changing is because it's not new anymore and it's been long enough for people to get rose tinted glasses for SFIV

I thought so, but you were so detailed in your post that it made me second guess

OK, I stopped playing SFV in favour of GG because SF would crash when I started it up (steam PC version) and I had to disable my virus scanner to play, my PS4 stick didn't work unless I key binded it every time, I couldn't easily figure out how to add friends and create/join lobbies (call me a retard, sure), when I found someone in ranked match it would still take a year to load, games would be laggy, and it didn't have Sagat or Dan. Honestly I stopped playing because it wasn't as fun as GG.

Also this

I guess I can see that KOF requires more characters, but even so it shows that 50 characters is more than possible to accomplish in a fighting game.

The game at it's core is fine, people are just assmad at capcom for their general retardation or still on their crusade about the Mika/Cammy(Juri) changes

If SFIV lasted as long as it did with all of the horse shit behind it SFV will be fine

Sensitive
Joss
Whedon

It's certainly possible, and I think Capcom had the idea that the roster of SFV would eventually grow to that size, it's just they can't manage to keep a DLC schedule without tripping over their own feet

Good riddance.

Hackers are gonna flush her and Urien out and prove they got full move sets, alts, the works.

I need to get more Twitter-savvy because Pixiv isn't delivering as much.

Didn't Kira have a 1080º? The game has some absurd motions. I remember I could never do Elsa's bullet flip super.

I wouldn't mind it if they managed to work that with the classic roster. Would be a good to show that you can have a video game that can handle violence in a tasteful manner.
muh Athena ARPG needs to happen first though

Being the greedy kikes that they are, Capcom thought the censorship would show that they're attentive to the concerns of people who don't buy their games and by apparently kowtowing to them, they'll earn more sales.
It's a pointless concession that probably took them 5m to do (just camera adjustments) but shows they "totally care". Meanwhile, the average SF fan is a battered housewife who will bitch and moan about it but, in the end, is the goodest of goys.
That said, if they did something more drastic like changing the character model, they might lose an hour and risk something drastic like a waifufag buying on day one instead of pre-ordering.

On my end, as someone who only has online to get my VS fix, I waited to read what people had to say about the netcode and most impressions weren't pleasant. Add to that the lack of content, Mika/Cammy censorship (not the censorship per se but Capcom's insistence in treating people like drooling retards by saying "because ESRB"), V system being nothing more than glorified specials and mini supers and, perhaps more importantly, I wasn't interested in playing anyone but Claw, Bipson and maybe Chunners until Juri and Urien came out.
I withheld the purchase until the Alex update in hopes it would fix the game's performance but the Capcom blunder train kept going full speed ahead. Meanwhile, KoF XIV, a game I had little hopes in (because buttmad about "muh mains" not being in), kept noticeably improving in every aspect with every new trailer and I found myself liking most of the new characters (while SFV's newcomers mostly just elicit disgust from me).
tl;dr waited for Capcom to fix SFV and eventually lost interest
Add Sodom, Rose and Q in the next batch and I might be won over.

I think Juri is still up for debate (hopefully not though). Could very well be a design decision.

She has both a 720 AND a 1080. Fucking ridiculous for a game with triple jumps.
Also
This is incredibly accurate.

Didn't Alex also break netplay? I remember hearing about some weird issues when he was released.

don't remind me

Fuck mexican trannies, bruh. You got a cool name. Vid related.

Goddamn it I love this show.

is the 8/v/ steam group active with sfv?

Assuming this fucking idiot is right, who else is ready to see him bitch and moan when he gets beat by Juri?

I've been ready brother

Hey guys, just shilling my friends' game's crowdfunding here - you might remember me shilling this for steam greenlight a couple months ago. I was going to post this on the amateur gamedev general but I didn't find it, although this is appropriate I think.

They've been working on this during their off-time for about 7 years now, and they want to work full time on it to release the first version, adding 5 more characters (2 brand new and 3 B-sides). There's also stretchgoals for more characters and stuff.

Here's TBFP playing the game:
youtu.be/iyCgnrmE7eo?t=26m48s

Here's a brazilian guy playing the game:
youtu.be/irWmyNfE8Ds

And here's a demo to download a beta version if you want to play it yourself instead of just watching:
onanimstudio.itch.io/trajes-fatais-minimal-beta1

Please help out if you're interested and able.

trajesfatais.com/kickante/en-us/

Depends. Some people have a love/hate relationship with the game. Most are anime/kof players. I don't know about plebbit sf tournaments but a youtube/twitch guy called bafael does online tourneys on thursdays for all skill levels if you want to test yourself against higher players

Anyone else feel that new fighting threads should be made near the old one being bumped off the catalog? Maybe its just because of ceo but the threads have been going relatively fast this past weekend

You and me both user, you and me both.

lol, you're a fanboy faggot.

It's been spelled out so many times. Go read old posts.

Taking Dale/LTG seriously

Lol, is he trying to rip off of Max?

He's finally Platinum.

May or may not be connected to the fact that he started ragequitting again.

It's definitely connected to that, and I'm surprised his rank hasn't already been reset. You'd think people would be all over that shit.

Hey guys, scrub here. I own USF4 but never really got good. I heard SF5 isn't that great. There are still people that play USF4. Should I try to get good at USF4 and eventually switch or go over to SF5 since it's the new hotness?

USF4 doesn't have much of a scene anymore. If it's fun you want, do what you want. If it's competitive shit you're looking for, just jump to SFV already.

You can learn both if you want, all the SF games are pretty different from eachother. Just see which one you prefer to play, don't fall for the e-sports meme of always playing the newest because it's new.

Didn't he say when SFV came out he wouldn't ragequit? What a niggerfaggot

you could go either or really, I jumped on V because I was really late to the party with IV (like 2 years ago late) So I grabbed V after being pleased with my performance in the betas.

Noobs are currently playing SFV and Pokken. I suggest you play these games while you train on older SF's and any fighting game you find enjoyable.
If you're after salt, aim at SFV and Pokken.

Well he's back to his old habits. At least we get more mock videos.

The only reason he would say this is because super bronzes keep smacking his ass.

this guy is losing it. I want to see Smug switch to Balrog and body him again.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

oh really? I've seen some bafael videos he seems like a good dude.

So we have documentation that he's leaving matches, send this shit to peter and get that ass demoted back to rookie

get dat ass demoted

There's vidayo evidence as well. Sure I'mstilldachav is pretty much European LTG (notice the expressions he uses) but still it's proof.

I don't know how to report and I'm to lazy to tbh.
Would love for him to come tumbling down.

She's not real.

doesn't stop me from beating off to her every night.

>he doesn't fuck her nightly
what am I saying, of course you don't, you aren't melucid dreaming is the best thing I've ever spent time learning
Not-so-modest sage

Goddamn I need to start training that skill.

Remember to summon a Jackie Chan tulpa if things get rough.

YAMAZAKI WHEN

FULL VERSION OF GUILTY GEAR WITH ALL OF THE OLD CHARACTERS WHEN

still won't make her your waifu :^)

It's really the main thing keeping me away from actually buying Revelator right now. I mean it has Zato, and Elphelt is pretty fun, but I miss having my GG mains in their game.

I have conflicting feelings about that.

Great to know Dale is at it again, and has no problem admitting he rage quits like a bitch.

what do?

Maybe a while after the game's launched. SNK said that he'd play very differently if he came back though.

Here's who we have and don't have. Revelator added 6 characters, 3 old and 3 new.

If they add 3 old and 3 new every revision then it'll take over 3 revisions, or more than 6 years, to get the full roster.

Even if the next revision had 6 returning and 0 new, and after that 4 returning, it'd still be 2 revisions, or 4 years.

LI Joe is cool as fuck. He wouldn't do such a thing.

Goddamn man

but they already readded justice user :^)

Fuck. Yes.

Booty is justice.

Baiken, Robo-Ky and Zappa might be in the next game.
I think Justice and Kliff are goners. They'd rather put more twinks and shitty NPCs nobody asked for than bother with those two.

Just want Baiken and Testament but it's probably gonna be another SFV; which is to say, the interest will die along the wait.
A shame because I like the series and in the last thread a user shared some Jack-O/I-no matches and I kept thinking how balls to the wall fun the game looks. But I can't support their business model.

Ditch the sleeves/gloves, give her a more casual hair-do and presto! Summer DLC.

I would disagree about the gloves, but fuck yes on the casual hair.

Needs long hair

Don't you dare to forget to mention the shit engine it runs on. One thing that pisses me off that could have prevevnt this game from inheriting 8 frames of lag and its shit frame rate console wise is that it decided to run on an engine that clearly was not meant to be even on PS4 specs to begin with. This game coupled with it being incomplete but with great fight mechanics is one thing that people in the FGC should never shrug off. PC wise runs smooth but that game is dead on that platform.

either long hair or a bob cut

You guys already started wrong.

All it needs is the leggings from the original and it's absolutely perfect

You lot disgust me.

Fuck the leggings. I hated those fucking pants.

Oh, is there going to be new charactes instead of Bust/EX version of the same 3 characters? Good.
Anyway, as a feedback, I didn't like having attacks on the "back" button if I can only block using that same button. Also having the Super moves using MortalKombat specials(down, down) and PsychoCrusher's (forward, back, forward) is just stupid. They're not iconic inputs like RagingStorm, 360ºs or ranbus. Just use 2xQCF or something more similar to other games like SoulCaliburV did or even just put the supers on a special button like MortalKombat/Injustice.
As a "simple and intuitive system" I liked Pocket Rumble better even if their artstyle are just riding on the old NeoGeoPocket fighters games but not using any of its gameplay.

Sen's fatalities wasn't the problem. Vspecial was full of that shit and I really like to play that game.

Just follow know KOF/(insert your franchise) shills. They usually retweet fanart directly from the artist twitter. But I agree is really hard to find stuff that way. Just upload latter to a booru so other people can find too. I don't even have an account. I just manually search for a few users.

I'd rather not, I liked the tight leggings.

this better be an alt color

V Special was awesome, and should have been the last SS game instead of 6. That way the series could have ended on a good note.

It boggles my mind why SNK didn't add it to the collection. They added every game prior to 7 in the Metal Slug collection including X.

Maybe because of the rating? Anthology is rating T.
The AES version was even censored. I remember the game release being a mess. So I would love a good port of the game if SNK won't bother with SamSho for a while.

tekken 7 is also built on UE4 and i haven't heard about any eight frames there

capcom is just shit

Speaking of the booty, found another loop that she has.

Its literally just 4D into 4D into 4D into 4D

I love this character.

0.3.4 is out, I wonder when June is going to be fully finished. It'll be neat if they ever actually finish that game.

I'll fite u
if i had decent internet

That's not much of an achievement, but yes, it does look much nicer and has that KoF aesthetic. It's also a pretty cool game. I played it with a Chinese friend from college. It's tons of fun -both to play and to watch. You need a weird setup with a Chinese ID to play it though.

I appreciate hair down just fine, but the hair horns are just flat out better in every way.

song sauce?

Not a bad theme at all.

With how the story ended, it's hard to say exactly who will be returning, playable or otherwise. Robo-Ky and Baiken seem to be the top choices, and Zappa may make a return, but as far as others, it's hard to say at this point.

Please let Jack-O be brought back and not just have her replaced with Aria

GOD I LOVE PULLING OFF CORNER LOOPS! Guaranteed to take half of your opponent's health if done right.

V Special was censored? I know they didn't allow you to perform fatalities on Nako and Rimu past 3 because of a stabbing that happened in a school or something (And they were the series flagship characters…until they made that whore Iroha).

Also, 1-3 had some violent executions depending on your last hit, and Nako and Rimu could be executed in 3. It still doesn't add up.

-Justice and Kliff aren't coming back unless they add them for shits and giggles (It doesn't help that Justice died again in Sign). It's not like death stopped anyone in fighting game. I think Kliff is staying dead, but I can see them fit Justice somehow.

There should be a rule in this thread where you're not allowed to post unless you're plat.

*at least plat

But then you wouldn't be allowed to post.

Go away, LTG.

Fuck off, Dale.

butthurt sub plats :^)

training Juri gonna be so fun

Said the Rage Quit Faggot.

clips.twitch.tv/dailydot/DarkClamOSsloth

I can't tell what's sadder: It's probably fake (Because Mike Ross is an attention whore), or did Mike Ross become a rage quit faggot like Dale?

You tell him bronzie!

He was always a faggot that only like minded faggots liked

I love how you manchildren think a rating in a terrible fighting game matters. It's kinda cute because it also shows your denial in accepting how awful of a game SFV is, and you got jipped by Capcom.

Please continue to assume that online ranks matter in life.

Does Ross still get butt-hurt when you bring up StarSlayer or goth chicks?

40002 is just a connection issue, the round had barely started, Mike was pressing buttons and he already knows humility. If he really did pull the plug then the call should have dropped too, assuming it was Skype or Discord.

You people look for anything to get negative about.

Based tard

Here user, looks like you need this.

Well, Wolfkrone raged quit during the game's initial release. You don't need to kill your whole connection for a rage quit (see Dale's antics).

And they said it was fixed. lol.

Funny how only bronzeshitters cry that ranks don't matter.

smh

I still get connection issues with someone in this town and we're both on wired connections.

Shit can just suck.

Manchild, rage quit fag.

I'm not mad. I just think it's funny how fanboys and the fgc are going out of their way to defend such a shitty game with online scores and whatever else. Let me know how shitty Juri, Boxer, Ibuki, and Urien are while Nash, Ryu, and Chun are still top tier with/without Guile being good.

Meant to qoute , not .

My bad (eh, mistakes happen).

k

People like you are no better than the ASSFAGGOTS shitheads with "muh MMR"

you okay user? Do you need an aspirin?

it is called google my friend. Where do you think Capcom got the idea to use an input buffer?

Taken from Famitsu interview with Harada (Tekken Game Designer)
archive.is/TVv3E
Famitsu: So how does Tekken 7 solve these problems?

Harada: For instance when the player hits the punch button or perform other actions, we put in a brief buffer period between the button press and when the punch move or action actually starts happening on-screen, as a measure to reduce the perception of lag.

Subsequently, if there is lag online, what the game can do in theory is to skip over certain frames or parts of the move's animation. In other words, in order to keep the amount of time elapsed – between when the player hits a button and when the move actually hits – consistent, the game makes adjustments to the move animations accordingly.

But that's not all. That's just one example. There's a bunch of other game system measures like this we've put in place.

By the way, for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tekken 7 we've actually put in place pretty much the exact same system measures to reduce the perception of lag. So in terms of response times [between when a player hits a button and the move taking place on-screen], nothing has been changed from TTT2 to Tekken 7.

And yet every time we release a new title, there are always people complaining that the new game "has gotten sluggish" compared to the previous release. Unfortunately, they're mistaken. We can even show you the data. If anything, we've actually made improvements in many areas.

and if you look at the video I linked here, you can see that TT2 has 7-8 frames of lag. So it is intentional and not due to a shit engine.

fuck me, pretend that I separated the interview from the bottom where I link the youtube vid

Okay.

K, fam.

K, whatever, fam.

I see people rage quit in 7k mmr games in Dota (fuck, Arteezy is a rage quit bitch despite being a "pro.") It's hard to take that shit seriously (I had a blast seeing autists sperg out when I said MMR is a joke on youtube).

Yeah, same here. I'm keeping an eye on that game for when it actually releases. It looks promising but it still is an Early Access game. I can wait.

Yeah, try changing the emulator to the AES version. The censoring even included a bunch of bugs. In fact, many international releases from SNK were censored like the infamous "static breasts" of Mai in some KOFs.

I don't really hate Iroha (but it's good to see the better girl in KOFXIV instead of her) that much but I never bothered much with VI. I think those grooves were made to be a reminiscence of the older games but they none really played like them. It was just confusing.

I never had a 360 but saw what they did with Sen. I hope what they meant with "like Mortal Kombat" being a more serious tone like III and Vspecial. The fatalities could be like the MKX brutalities but toned down (as in a consequence of the fight, not its objective).
Samurai Shodown is a perfect candidate for a reboot with the same idea of KOFXIV by having the best of the best games. It's not like the story got any better after II.

It's no wonder you're this mad user, you have shit taste and brain damage.
The first step is leaving mobas aside, then seek medical attention. I believe in you user, you can overcome how mentally challenged you are with some help.

Fun fact, every one of Jackos HS moves loops into something.

does that mean Mr. Big, Kasumi, and more newcomers?

If you're playing SFV or other horrible fighters, you're not the one to talk about playing shitty games.

The first step is to admit that SFV is bad, and Capcom is a bad company; then seek attention to recover from your bad taste in fighting games.

can't wait

which five characters might they be, user?

this lovely bunch + maybe ralph if he flows better now, all I'm missing is blue mary.
I love having at least 5 to choose from because then I can gravitate towards the better characters for competitive while still having more characters to play for fun.

forgot to mention I have no idea how the new ramon will play but I hope he fights more directly while still having his iconic drop kick

Pretty cool. I really like the style, although if I were to say one thing about the graphics I think the backgrounds sometimes look too simple compared to the characters themselves. Lorenco is fucking sweet.

I understand that it's really tough for indie devs to do, but waaaay more characters are needed, since I think a simple game like this needs to get people playing by giving them different people to try out while they fuck around with their mates. Hopefully they reach the stretch goals.

I thought it was a little hard to build meter, as it seemed that it automatically used a bar when I was doing combos without neutrals, so no flashy endings unless I aimed for one or two hit chains. Might just be me but the neutrals didn't seem to combo well. Maybe I just need to play around with it more.

Anyway, I like it and would play it.

can somebody post the kof mexican masters pic? I think i deleted it at some point

So I just unlocked this character in kof xiii. Is he better or worse than ash, in terms of character and gameplay?

Poor Mike.

I saw a video of this, it looks very good, though I haven't played it myself yet.

The video had 4 characters and the major let down was that out of the 4 characters 2 of them were thematically the same/clones which made things quickly boring.

What even happened with that, anyway?

Dramatic battle, scramble mode & grooves!

get usf4; it's cheap

uMvC3?

Red focus never had a chance… Raw red focus should have cost only one bar; the grey life should have been enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KAAO5m1h1E&t=13m26s

I said proper user.

Reminder that no one wants to hear your retarded sub plat opinions.

Viscant says hi.

What are the best comebacks you've seen Holla Forums?

get that ass dubbed

Ahaha, you fucking scrub. Maybe a few years from now you can actually learn how to play video games.

What? Cammy looks great.

What?

It's from a Islamic State propaganda video.

I love this version with the Romancing Saga tune - youtube.com/watch?v=SnluwX-17uQ

For fairness' sake, her face is slightly different in the premium costume.

There was a video online telling you how to go about getting a QQ ID and sign up for the game. It seems it's free to play, and you have to pay for most of the characters, unfortunately, and be connected to Chinese servers.

Shame, since it does look nice, and some of the characters look really appealing to me.

She looks like an android there.

NEW THREAD

You sound really ass devastated user. Did a Nash fuck your anus to hard in the betas

Haven't played any fighting games in years; but, my PS3 is broke and the only other consoles I have right now are 3DS Gamecube and NES. Anyways my CPU is Linux so I'm pretty much limited to Skullgirls, is online for it still active?

Anybody have a link to the first kof14 trailer where kyo looked like he had cancer and his shit was fucked up?