IS Holla Forums THE NEW Holla Forums?

IS Holla Forums THE NEW Holla Forums?
THE ANSWER WILL SHOCK YOU!
seriously fuck off with the shitposting. this used to be my favorite place to talk about movies, but you faggots shitted it up so much that i actually prefer r/movies

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/rules.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes and it's perfectly fine like this, go whine on 4cuck

Why dont you actually make a thread about a movie then

What did he mean by this?

who is this retard cunt shitting on the shining

Letterboxd is cancer

It's more fun this way. 8/tv/ has always been Holla Forums. I don't know how you're only noticing now.

Like I say everytime you make this thread,
IF YOU WANT THREADS FOR DISCUSSION MAKE THE YOURSeLf YOU FUCKING RETARD

the jew fears Holla Forums

Tbh I'll fuck this board up with my goons until the BO apologises to me.

You know what funny? FOUR CHAN DOT COM'S Holla Forums is LITERALLY more on topic than this goonposting board. I am now unironically browsing 4chan again because mods think it's funny to stop doing their job for free for weeks at a time. At this point, it's more interesting to complain/engage about the shitposting here than discuss cinema, film, flicks, etc. If mods don't get their shit together I'm going to pretend to take every piece of bait I see and on top of that I will start flat earth posting non-stop until you get your shit together. Good luck, I'm behind obfuscated proxies double routed through the onion network before hitting seven VPNs.

You really want your safe space here, don't you weeb? you're not fooling anybody

There was an alternative television board, but the April Fool hack killed it not long after it started, and it never bounced back. It's a shame. I just don't understand why the B.O. here has done everything he can to encourage shitposting.

Margaret is so much more beautiful than any animeshit.

You know that meta threads are forbidden right?

8ch.net/tv/rules.html

Enjoy your ban

Why bother? the moment i made one:

oh it's you

Not an argument.

what a shame

How many fucking jews are there on Holla Forums?