🍆🍆🍆

NEWS

BE SURE TO SPOILER V-II RELATED CONTENT

CONTENT

.7z download - mega.nz/#!XUtRRJrb!fWgWMW2GefY_9fti2n1dr4WG0IeQmNfNzBvF3hmbyQI
MD5: 251B8CE568E1C5D70E788FBDFDE6872F
SFX download - mega.nz/#!bEVWxB7R!idNk-YA_PKU589Lqm7pt5HkDOEYrS76TcEj4tYcVluo
MD5: 386718D0536C16E2C631130A053720DD

Release soon ( >>>/nep/3382 for details)
>>>/nep/2894
github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases

>Re;Birth mods - >>>/nep/822
>Translated Nep media - >>>/nep/1589
>Hello New World manga - >>>/nep/3153
>CM3D2 with Neps - >>>/nep/3278
>/nep/ Steam Group - >>>/nep/3211
>/nep/ Quest - >>>/nep/3011
>/nep/ Monthly Bunker - >>>/nep/2756
>Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members - pastebin.com/nPukfP7A

QUESTIONS

Q: Which game to begin the series with?
A: Go with Re;Birth 1, and follow the remakes from there on. Available for PC or Vita.

Q: I've heard of bad translations in the Neptunia games, care to tell me more about it?
A: Here it goes…

Q: I'm too poor to buy the games, where do I grab them?
A: Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Q: I want to help with the translation efforts.
A: Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!eIUkBKxI!xSw7Wmd8rQRXobkAvSdLZTLdrj3aCQcLIe2FQeW2YqY
mega.nz/#!GINHxbzB!0nIJV3PkRp0ypJ3VxJgInooKBWpQaOne_GTzUFi7Ric
twitter.com/ensof_kabu
pastebin.com/X5MVPKiP
mega.nz/#!WNlARRRD!bB3bs9SlbrxB__8yVONvv_hhwwxdrTKvmrqlChyeeX0
pastebin.com/R6pK7LKL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's time to oil up

Nep is best nep.

stop nep

stop nep
Post Noire

Post lewd nowa

Money is simple enough, but how do I go about editing item quantity with the Cheat Engine?

Why not both

okay

Is Compa and Histy beach body ready?

Also why does Histy suddenly have a much more well-proportioned body?!

Usually the same way, but depends on the game's code. Usually if you have a quantity of anything, you type that into cheat engine, then increase or decrease that item quantity the same way you'd do it for money until you're left with the correct pointer/address whose value you'll edit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I just finished Erased for the first time and need to go sort out some complicated feelings.

Histy is bedroom body ready.

Already tried that. Works for money, not for items. Weird. I'd like to keep my grinding to a minimum.

Not sure how to help with that. You might be able to find a cheat table online that manipulates item drop rates though.

More like dollhouse ready

I want to cuddle with plutia on the bed until both of us fall asleep while holding hands reassuring we have each other

I want to tease Gear when she's trying to act cool. Then cry together in each other's arms as we watch super sad anime together.

I want IF to sit on my face

How are Nep U and Hyperdevotion Noire?
Also, I guess I can skip the Noire DLC, since it's only P2W gear.

nep u is…mediocre, I guess. it's not terrible but it's really just "press button X amount of times and a lot of things die" so it can get kind of stale since it's not particularly challenging. it's definitely not the best example of its genre.

but it has clothes tearing.

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And watch animes together with them all.

You're free to join with your cool Gear too. It may not be a sad anime though.

captcha is KOJIMA. All in caps. No idea what to think about it. Perhaps he wants to build an Orbital Frame Nepgeardam ?

We need to deploy this ahead of "that"…

And now I'm all fired up.

Well, it's just a minor change. Kitserver's been trashed and replaced with Neptools. So you can run it from the vanilla exec. And its also a bit more stable since it doesn't have all the memory leaks Kitserver does.

If you guys have any trouble running it, post it as it affects the next big thing since it will be using this launcher. Pic related.

Anyway, knock yourself out and read the instructions if you need to.

v1.41 7z MD5: 341A7261D3325C7956E83BE31B107973
mega.nz/#!eIUkBKxI!xSw7Wmd8rQRXobkAvSdLZTLdrj3aCQcLIe2FQeW2YqY

v1.41 EXE MD5: D12389F42BED5DAD8696B748740A4AA1
mega.nz/#!GINHxbzB!0nIJV3PkRp0ypJ3VxJgInooKBWpQaOne_GTzUFi7Ric

Well, I'm fired up for two things, considering I can't run RB2 itself due to an old computer.

First, it's Neptools' debut, which means we'll see more openly how it works on a variety of computers, with some troubleshooting probably coming in the following days. And second, it's because it paves the way for Rebirth 3's Re;translation, which I know many people are waiting for.

Also, everyone, be sure to modify the OP with these new links.

How do you do it? How do you find your waifu? And please don't say she'll find me, because she hasn't yet.

Right now I seem to rotate my preferences between different neps every week. They're all so good that I can't say no to any of them.

Your waifu hasn't to be restricted to neps. Widen your horizons. Watch lots of things. And eventually, yes, she will find you. Because that's how it works in the world of waifus.

Maybe I could find one like that, but I'm still hoping to find a favorite nepfu.

The trouble with normal anime waifus is that they're only around for a few seasons at best, whereas the neps are going to live on for years to come.

I've seen people having waifus from 90s animes and still living the dream (especially an old friend of mine, with his waifu being Love Hina's Shinobu). What matters isn't the fact the character has recent content or not, the only important thing is love. And you can't control love.

Excellent, I'll be sure to test a bit myself today and I'll update the OP if no major problems are reported in this thread.

only 7 days until V-II

I still have no idea who Uzume is but she seems popular

You'll see when V-II releases

I want to drink her orange juice

There's finally a release date?

The true best girl along with Histy.

That's not orange juice.

This is clearly not orange juice.

Neptools has been out for a little while, user. Updates on /nep/ usually, check the modding and bunker thread.

Great. I've tested this on and off the last month or two with no obvious problems but then the Rebirth games sometimes have teething issues on other machines that aren't anticipated.

My bad. Thanks for the correction.

I really need a good PC for the neps. But more important issues are pending.

Nep games don't really need an extremely powerful computer. I was able to play all three RB games on my laptop with Intel 4000 at 1280x720

Whats in the digital deluxe set?

ask them

I didn't want to post this, but you've forced my hand. That is definitely not orange juice.

not suprising, but nice to see

It works fine here. Only issue I had with RB2 is the guard break animation which caused lag, so I replaced it with the RB1 guard break animation through kitserver (and now through Neptools, of course). Neptools worked fine for the retranslation and the guard break animation replacement.

We still don't know.

hope we get a "loyalty discount" for owning the original

Gave a try at Rebirth 1 several times, under my different configs, and the result was the same - Got a bald nep for my first battle, then the game crashed. And apparently, Rebirth 1 is the least heavy on computer requirements.

That being said, my computer is pretty old.

Comp specs?

Pretty old must be an understatement based on what you said. You're in luck though, soon will be the ideal time to build a PC and the Nep games require almost nothing to run.

Didn't that happen with some AMD GPUs?

Try running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 95!

It'll be fun :^)

Bald nep and bald Compa are strangely cute, that being said.

Intel Dual Core 2x 1,9 Ghz
4 Gb RAM
ATI Radeon X550
It was a gift so I don't care, but it WILL need an update.

I know. I'm planning for moving out of where I am now, as the building is considered unhealthy in two days, and from there, I have two months at most to find something else, but once I'll move out, a new computer is planned.

It also happens with old GPUs.

I laughed, congrats.

I know.

Unless that CPU is a Conroe, you could get by with that…

That video card though. Is the PCI Express got a BIOS slung to it that can swing PCI-E v2.1+ cards? If so even a Geforce 710 or a midrange AMD HD catd could blow that out. Its not even fully DirectX 9 compliant.

Way better to get an AMD RX 460/470/480 that will be released soon. I'd strongly recommend against reusing anything of that old PC except maybe the HDD because it's just so old. Not worth trying to baid-aid with a Geforce 710, better save up for an entirely new PC instead.

Oh, a G3258 or an APU with a modern discrete card at least is preferable for a budget gaming build, but without knowing anons financial parameters a conservative solution isn't too bad to suggest until more info is known.

Also I'd wait until the latest AMD cards are out before suggesting them, especially since last generation was a rebadge, except later on with the Fury and Nano. Either they will be good performers or you could alternatively get good deals on a 200 or 300 series secondhand.

H A T S
A
T
S

I'll take note of all these, thanks for the advice. And yeah, a new computer is probably the best option.

Make sure to post expectations from your new PC, your budget and your monitor when you eventually want to build a new PC. I and I'm sure some other anons would be glad to suggest some builds.

Also posting big Nep because big Nep is lewd and I'm excited for V-II.

The biggest game I'll play will probably be Nep VII, as I'm mostly an emulated GBA/SNES guy. So any config to play that with maximum comfiness will work.

And yeah, big Nep is love. I'll still prefer Gear though.

Big Nep is an onee-chan worthy of Nepgear.

Oh shit, really? The GTX 950 won't be enough for Rebirth 2 and onward?

Check by yourself, Rebirth 2 and 3 have higher requirements than Rebirth 1. Which is somehow weird, but whatever.

The Re;Birth games require almost nothing. I'm running them on 4k rendering resolution highest settings 60fps on a GTX 770. The 950 will be far more than enough.

GTX 950 should be quite fine. The only game I've seen that's had performance problems even with good specs is Rebirth 2; the guard break graphics chug on any configuration, but you can replace those with the ones it RB1 or RB3. Also Steam seems to make it more unstable and slower than it should, but then you just cut Steam out as much as possible. Do both and it's all right.

Now, if you add AA to the games, like a high level of AA, then for some reason FPS tanks. Especially if you are recording footage of it on top of playing it. AF doesn't do too much though, and I'd recommend that over AA due to the large draw distances at times.

I wonder what UD Nepgear would look like as a grownup.

Finally, a weapon to surpass Nepgear.

I guess you could say that the Captcha was NUUUUCLEEEAAAARRRRR ON THE EDGE

I'm stuck with a dying charger for my aging laptop so until a new one arrives I can't play the Neps. I'm putting aside money for a desktop build that can't come soon enough. I'll just write to my heart's content in the meantime.

And so the conquest begins.

Vert's ready this time.

In itself, it is scary. Then you remember Gear controls them all, and it's either better or scarier.

She might look thin, but I don't believe for a second that a fujoshi that plays MMO's all day has good muscle tone and strong core muscles

I'm sure that's one of the perks of being a goddess.

Well, she's also immune to age and can turn into a killing machine.

But as to her mundane form, she does play games and work at the same time, maybe she does raids while in the gym somehow as well.

Forgive the off-topic, fellow neppers but I need to check something
user, you here?

Or she burns a lot of callories during her all-nighters with her guild and the rest of getting fit is from taking up quests to get shares

someone save Poona from nasty planeptune bullies

She can't be saved.

Question: how's Neptunia U? is it a good Musou game? how long is the campaign? is the DLC worth it?

i want to marry lady noire and then have hardcore session of handholding and headpatting

It's an okay game, very short game. DLC are extra quests so they're alright.

Seems like you'll be able to buy these shirts off of their online store on July 5.

That said, I really just want the boxes.

Claiming Nexto Huwhaito shirt

Why not just draw your own boxes user

You know what to do

You're a sick pervert user, you know that?

Oh good, though I'm not aware of any options that add AA. And how exactly do I go about cutting out Steam? Buying the game elsewhere?

Anyways, on chapter 5 right now and I think I'm moderately overleveled (average level is in the ballpark of 45). Also, I heard very late in the game you can unlock extra characters but they require gigantic amounts of MB. So much you can only unlock two per playthrough. And there may be a time limit on when you can do so. Is it worth it to craft more dungeons or should I be cautious on how many things I craft from this point onward? I have 549MB left. At the very least I'll skip out on EXP Up but the Super EXE Drive is tempting.

Also, is it worth it to swap out processor parts? They look cool but I'm concerned about some of the stat drops here and there.

Well if you have RB1 there is GOG, but no option except minimizing all Steam overlays for RB2 and RB3 at the moment. Best to just set your Steam options right.

As far as AA/AF, just force them through your video drivers like normal.

You need 1024MB to unlock one of the characters, so you are going NG+ for this. Also there's not much of a time limit, you really just need to get a lot of shares for a nation TBH (around 50% to get the plan).

I'd personally fill out more dungeons but some are quite hard even at multi-hundred levels. Again, NG+.

Super EXE Drive plus Rush Attacks make most battle quite easy, especially with characters that get 5+ attack moves and also have high relevant stats for their given EXE.

Processor Parts don't just have stat drops, if you equip a whole set the drops get balanced out with gains. Just observe where you want to go with a set and equip it. Blanc in particular would find it quite handy to have a set that boosts MOV over the default a bit.

If you wear all the parts of a processor set it's an overall buff, but you can definitely mix and match pieces to max out your stats.

Buying what I already have a second time is too much for my blood.
So obsessively crafting accessories bit me in the ass then. Damn it, should've looked up a guide beforehand but I'm wary of spoilers.
How does one even their levels to the hundreds? Endless grinding?
Just wary due to things like Terra reducing Wind defenses to the negatives.

Anyways, anything new in NG+ besides higher odds of getting those extra characters?

There's an XP plan but yes, grinding or NG+ would be the way to get max level. I think the coliseum has high XP but its been a while. Or if you are a cheater you can use a trainer.
Most people use NG+ to get the other endings and to use the extra MBs to get all the plans and candidates. Nothing else really changes I believe.

Where is this trainer and can it change item quantity?
For OCDs, gotcha.

NEP.

EDIT:
Shortened Nep.

Blanc may be cute, but listening to her to be the star of her game is kinda putting me to sleep.

Nep nep nep, nep nep.

If it was White Heart instead you'd be wide awake.

Thanks for the edit, VoluntGear.

Nep nep…

That's what happens when you nep too much, you get nepheaded.

Don't you mean Nep-rimanded

Most of his neps have been cutted, so being nepheaded seems to be the best term to represent that. I appreciate your way of thinking, though, Carlos.

Posting Candidate Teamwork

Typing in RB;1 neptunia trainer should give you the results you want. Though I don't know what sites are safe to download it from,I don't use the things, I just know they exist. As for changing item quantity it seems like it has an option for max items.

Don't want max items. Just enough. Don't want to go overboard. Though it seems the trainers I found doesn't alter precise quantity. Hoping it'd be like the Cheat Engine. For some reason that doesn't work on items but credits only it seems.

search for single byte. at least rb3 stores item count as a single byte, not as a 4-byte int. considering the similarities of rb game engines, it should be the same for rb1 too..

VII is £24.99 on PSN if anyone is interested.

I still have to finish Re;Birth 2 and play Re;Birth 3 and Megadimension VII is already almost out on PC. Screw my backlog, I have to hurry up and finish my neps.

What are the improvements in Re;Birth 3 and VII?

NEP NEP NEP NEP!

Theres seriously no improvements in RB3 and the plot is almost nonexistent. Nothing in it is relevant in V-II.
V-II has a ton of gameplay improvements and the plot is fantastic

I guess you could say that for the overall story, though the events of RB;3 are mentioned once, and Neptune's experience in going to another dimension did help Nepgear and herself understand where they were in the first part of the game.

Croire
also BigNep

The harlot.

You have your priorities in order, good, good.

RB3 has a shared SP/EXE bar, so Rush refills both and EXE spam is stopped in one stroke. Stella's Dungeon is VERY USEFUL now. And overall the build of the engine for RB3 is a great performer, I get a consistent 120FPS.

VII has positional attacks (attacks that require characters to be in a certain location), choice of weapon affects combos…off the top of my head.

Hello

Oh no you don't

Nep……

Custom maid Vert
twitter.com/ensof_kabu

I suddenly find myself liking Vert more.

Big Nep technically wasnt introduced until V-II. Croire gets an introduction on V-II so yoy know who she is even if you didnt play RB3 or V.

Hardly anything about Mk2/RB2 was relevant in the next game either, other than mentioning Nep lost all her levels due to her laziness, and Neptune and Nepgear freaked out a little after recognizing Arfoire when she entered Doom Bunny mode (her form in HD as the Deity of Sin). Maybe also the mention of the Holy Sword ending at the beginning as well with RB3.

CH as a rule is definitely very much taking "this is just a game, relax with the details" when it comes to inter-game continuity. Which is fine as there is no reason to get anal about that with this series.

Mk2 is mentioned more in V-II than V is. In fact, there's quite a bit in the first third of V-II that makes references to Mk2.

Those shirts look bland.

Not really nep related but I don't feel like making a thread for it.

Any of you nigs gonna play the new Monster Monpiece mobile game? I got the email with my pre-reg code earlier today and am currently downloading it.

Not nep related. Go make a thread for it.

Eh, maybe, not that fond of mobile games in jap but I can try it out

It's a CH game and this thread is usually okay with Fairy Fencer. Other CH games aren't really big enough to warrant their own threads, so I think it's fine here.

Still haven't beaten the original one. Don't know if I will though.

I know, but I think it's better for it to have its own thread, due to the release and the fact that a new thread is better for publicity. Post-release, it's fine being here though.

Has anyone heard anything about Blanc or Hard Grills coming to PC yet?

I'll get around to it eventually, maybe, but I've yet to play FFF even though I have it.

The game spends a lot more time in HD, so that's logical.

user I really don't think a tthread about a MOBILE game from COMPILE HEART has any chance of living

Seha isn't on ESRB yet and Blanc is only stated forVita, maybe because of the multiplayer?

I've seen threads about other mobile games succeed and reach 300 posts several times. But of course, not giving it a chance also gives it no chances of living.

Does sort of help decide which sister Blanc can let Vert adopt.

Where there's only one Candidate, there's only one choice.

V-II makes a ton of mk2 references and uses its character development as a basis for everyone as said. V was very standalone and isn't a good point of comparison.

Well, since some of you were worried about it, here's an update for my situation.

Tomorrow is the big day, as the salubrity agents requested by the government check my building to see if the changes they requested have been made or not, and to issue an order to close the building if not. And nothing has been done to it, so the people renting the building, me included, will have between one and three months to leave the place before expulsion.

The problem lies in two places - First, the building owner is rather violent, and may attack the people living here in a move to try and throw them out, and second, the city and its surroundings don't have any building available for the moment, and may not have any in the three next months due to relatively few changes happening during summer holidays.

I may end up with more or less serious injuries due to the building owner. I may end without water or electricity, should he decide to cut them down. I may end up on the streets, should the city not work up its part of the bargain. And more than the rest, I admit I'm quite scared as hell by the whole situation.

I'll try to give updates on the situation. But this may be my last posts here on Holla Forums. Wish me luck, friends. And should it be the last time I'm posting here, I'm proud to have met any and all of you.

Goddamn, hope you got somewhere to fall back on. Shame that you have a really shitty building owner.

what can I say, I hope everything goes well for you

He's a slumlord who abused the fact some people have few money to put pressure and abuse on them, and who will probably try to put some more until everyone is out, even though, from the moment the order to close the building from the moment the work inside is done, he'll lose his rights as this building's owner.

As for I, my brother lives two streets near me, and already proposed me some help. The thing is, people normally can't be expulsed (even from an unsanitory building) unless they have some other place where they can live, which isn't the case, yet the police is ready to force the move on.

Thanks. I hope so.

*from the moment the order to close the building is done to the moment the work inside is done

I guess I really need some rest.

That's horrible. Makes you wonder how some people can stand to do that.

Glad to hear your brother can probably bail you out though.

That sounds like a really terrible situation.
This lurker wishes you good luck.

The hell? That doesn't sound legal. Neither what the landlord is doing nor what the police are doing.
Please stay well, fellow Gearbro.

For easy money. To give you an idea, he bought the building at a sale for 50K € with money brought by his father (as confirmed by the cops around), gave the place a good look and let people come in. With 500 € / month and three apartments inside the building, that means he covered the sale in more or less two years. The visit that comes tomorrow happens on his tenth year.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.

That wasn't legal, but it needed every people living in the building to push the request, or else the salubrity agents can't come, as the laws dictate. And it's only from the moment the salubrity agents come that the legal issues come on work.

As for the police, they are understaffed, and thus can only work on major issues, and this wasn't considered a major issue as there are tens of landlords like this in my city.

Thanks for the support, though.

Well damn, best of luck then. Hope you make it back here in one piece someday if you can't post anymore after all this, the threads will still be here I'll make sure of that

Remember the Neps and you'll pull through this.

I'll be sure to do my best to come back here, if only to give you news. Which is definitely doable since there's free internet access in my town, in the worst case.

I always forget about the bytes. Tested it out on some healing items. Turns out 2 bytes did the trick. Thank you.

what utter shithole country do you live in?
it's sweden, isn't it

Worse. Belgium.

Pretty sure it's Belgium, but I may be wrong.

You're right.

Oh god, what I would give for a mod that gives wearable MAGA hats for the neps. Someone needs to make it happen.

but where is the download link

It doesn't look like one was added, but then again I don't know moon runes so maybe they say if there is a link.

Looks like he's still working on it? … Softening some problems, so he's happy with it. Probably.

I actually came here to give my thanks to all of you for something similar, a few threads ago some user finally posted the name of the girl with the clock eye that appeared in a tsunako popularity poll at 3rd place,i never bothered to look on my oen, but i knew there was something good in that clock,kurumi is indeed,waifu material,she is,god forgives me a better versión of noirei don't enter to this post too much, but i had a good feeling that day,and it was well rewarded, enter whenever you see cute girls and she will find you eventually, anyway, to the user who posted kurumi, i want to thanks him with all my heart, god bless you kind soul. Also i reccomend to anyone who likes cute girls with armor, wings, and powers to watch date a live.

I think we went too far this time.
Also, Aposematism in regards to the fag in the picture.

Goddamnit hahaha

I don't think we've gone far enough user.

Not until our pastebin stories have been referenced.

Congratulations on finding your waifu, user.

Funny story for me is that before I found my waifu, I thought Tohka was mine. It may sound like bullshit but one really knows when she finds you and who is when it happens, it just works. I still like Tohka a lot but I knew she was not the one the moment I found my real waifu. There's a "something" that makes you difference between a waifu and a character you like a lot.

The biggest advice I can give regarding waifu-searching is to not get fixated on "my waifu has to be from this series" or something similar. More often than not she'll be from somewhere you never expected her to be from. That's how it happened to me.

Vert probably has nonexisters now because of imageboard shitposting. We haven't gone far enough yet.

Need the whole Planeptune gang for this one.

I'm back, only for a bit though. Sad to hear about Gearposter but I think this might help a bit.

pastebin.com/X5MVPKiP

The moment I get in my cables we're starting a game of Multiplayer Factorio so get your stuff ready for next week.

Also who runs the Pastebin nowdays? Glass Armor offered to take up Updating it again if no one is.

good job people, keep up the good work

I guess I should get good at that game then

Tohka is an excelent choice, it might sound silly, but the first three chapters were one of the most heartwarming things i've seen in a long time, fue to her cuteness i can consider tohka an honorary nep

I'm pretty sure anything designed by Tsunako can be considered an honorary Nep.
Even Origami, who was designed by ZUN.

I wish Factorio would update to .13 already

it did

For experimental/beta

Wait WHAT?

Source?

No wonder she's garbage

What pastebin are you referring to? If it's the one with all the written works that's been posted on here and /nep/, I'm still managing it. In between getting destroyed by Muramasa Rebirth. Over 70 hours and I can't stop dying to the final bosses on Fury Mode, only 1 hp for the whole game.

Quick question about Factorio, would a GOG copy work with a steam version to play online?

Are you still working on that Vert story? Or did you lost interest?

Is that so? Then allow me to post more honorary neps, unless this bothers someone ofcourse

I really wish we got the DAL games in english.

I thought that someone in the group managed it, I didn't think about you though.
I keep hearing Yui Horie as a VA in mangoes and such and its driving me up the wall that I can't play RB;2 right now

Vert sounds fun to write, especially after she got her sisters, I still want to write Noire though.

Why would it?

Ok, I had an idea just now, I will write for the Noire anons, I just need to know which archtype I will use to base the "reader" on, and I figure it would be easiest to just use the basic 3 RPG types.

So do you want Noire's Onee-chan to be based off a:

smart, probably smug and could be a teleporting, monster slappin', witch** smacker

natty as fuck physique, a little tsundere/nervous around cute girls

straight up honor knight type, kinda overboard but still fun when not working

I was more referring to the fact that Origami looks like Youmu. At least her short haired version.
Probably should've said "Even Origami, whose original design was ZUN's."

I have no issue with it. I made some Kurumi edits that made her look more like Noire. Which was more just changing her clothing colors than anything else.

I'm still working on it, it's just that I can't find a way to end it. Sure death works, but I don't see Vert killing the person that she "likes". I can see someone restrained on her bed or on a chair, but not out right murder.

Hmm…what would upset Noire the most. That is when she is most fun.

People who are competent but play dumb make her the most distressed, I think a warrior would be able to cause her to flip her shit the most.

I'm happy to know it's still being worked on. I was just wondering because I've looking forward to it. Thank you for your continued efforts.

Witch smugging on Noire sounds like it would be fun.

There is always the chance that someone don't like non neps on a nep thread, and it would be right,unlikely, but it could happen.

IF always was a huge normie phone phaggot

I want one, is anyone else going to expo?

She can't help it, when you're an adventurer the only real vidya you can play during your downtime are mobile shit.

I am also reminded of pic related

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY FOR SOME AUTISM FUELED THEORY HYPOTHESIS

please bear with me

I'm starting to feel the world of HDN was created and works in pure raw meme magic at this point.

I mean even the concept of neptune itself being a big what if sega was still making consoles, that it parallels various aspects of gaming (the console wars, the videogame crash of the 80's, videogame piracy, etc.) while not fully it still applies,
also the fact the majority of the villains being negative concepts that usually get mention in videogame comunities given physical form, another aspect is how the godesses are powered by shares that may or may not be some kind of proxy to meme magic is debatable if it is connected to it.

all in all I'm starting to believe that if we keep using this power correctly it might cause something big (related to neps of course) at some point in this time period.

Can we try to meme magic something positive for the franchise instead of just merchandise or references based from shitposting? That would be nice.

Passing through, three to five hours before the salubrity agents' visit.

It was a nice thing to read. I hope it'll be fine for both Compa and your MC, Uni and Brave, and Gear and that user who loves to share coffee and to hold hands with her.

Meme magic at its finest.

I want to use meme magic to give Vert her two little sisters. And for them to become friends with the other Candidates.

So have any of you picked up any good games on Steam

Because I haven't

Picking up V-II when it releases, of course. Also picked up Factorio, which is heaven when you like building glorious autistic creations. Fun game.

Whatu the fucku?

I've blown through 100+ hours on Factorio. Very fun. I should probably burn through more.

Arfoire supporters please go.

I'd like to see either warrior or mage.

Holy shit how triggered does 'normalfag' make you.

FUCKING GOOD NEWS

First, the slumlord wasn't here, so it was just me, one of the neighbors and the salubrity agents, with the slumlord knowing nothing about it until he'll lose his rights on the building.

Second, the visit was a success, with the agents rating the building unsanitory and deploying all the measures to ensure everyone living here will have another, much better place to live.

Third, they will also force the way for the services related to renting to ensure we will be able to have access to much more decent places to live, for the same price or lower. Which means more monies for my decent computer and for the neps.

FLAWLESS VICTORY

And again, you have my deepest thanks for your support, everyone. I'll never forget it, even though I'll consider my hardships fully done by the time I'll have moved out of here.

Excellent, congrats.

If this is true, the Neptune series is the perfect tool for a meme apocalypse event.

You did well, user

I don't really want to buy the same game twice. I do want to check it out, though.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
IFFY YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR

But the memes were the part on Neptunia for the long time.
But yeah that fag is kinda overkill tho.

I blame Nick.
I have no idea what was going on with VII though, Iffy seemed to have literally lurked the /vg/ neptunia threads and decided "yes this is what half of the new game will feature"
Someone needs to post the screen about NChan and how they post images of the characters spanking each other. I nearly flipped the fuck out when that popped up in the middle of the story.

Fantastic news. Let's just hope that the rest of things go over as smoothly.

I'm glad that this had a happy ending.

bumping

Try ordering from Amazon jp

I would go and check, but Vert probably bought out all the Rams already.

I just want to be her dad and raise her in a loving home.

It's alright user. We all feel similar pains here.

2nd pic is Financier

An admirable goal that I too can relate to.

Neptunia truly is the most horrible franchise

Never give up. Keep believing in neps and in fellow anons.

It worked for me.

Still no info on the "Digital Deluxe Set" for V-II?

believe in nepu

Not a word yet
There is some good news for yuroneps on PSN though

I believe in my one true goddess.

that eroge is full of tentacle porn and netorare even if the op is catchy as fuck

Nice trips, also does that sale only count for PS+ members? The "Extra savings with PS+!" is confusing. I never bothered with Sony after my PS2 so I have no idea how it works.

IIRC one of the guys on the team played it on PS4 and said it was (largely) properly translated this time.

One deviation from JPN script that was noticed was Blancanon's marriage proposal being referenced, although that's pretty damn minor…

You get those sale %'s off without PS+. With the subscription you get a slight increase in the % off.

Bullshit, there's no way.

Yeah, which sucks. Still wish the original animation studio did the hentai adaptations of it. The third game's adaptation was so awful.
As far as the games go, I wouldn't know since I don't know enough Moon for it.

You have no power here.

What is this about? I have the vague idea that 2hu animations exist, but I don't want to watch any of them until I'be beaten at least a few of the games. But still, this subject seems to be strange. Are there profesionally made 2hu porn movies?

Well that video was a fanmade parody of an eroge game, which does not have a Touhou version of it.
However, there are some Touhou porn videos, some of which are pretty good quality, some of which are abominations. There's also one that I can think of that is really good for one character, but fucking terrible for another and it's from the same thing, so maybe the creator got drunk for one of those.

This scares me more since Jap Iffy is putting this into the games. Granted I should've seen this coming due to games most commonly talked about online, but goddamn there are instances where I know it was forced.
Neptune shouting in surprise does not translate to [Neps internally]

That first image isn't showing how deviated it is. You need to post the original script there.

What did the original script say?

The imageboard/Reddit memes in RB3, for a PC-centric reference, were Japanese 2ch memes originally but were converted to Western things (presumably since they thought noone would get them due to being 2ch).

For example, MAGES "narwhal bacon" line is the "NullPointerException is now Nurupo" 2ch concoction in moon. That meme was in SG so it was actually a double reference that got lost in translation.

>>>/nep/2856

Don't have a VII script but from the same discussion the whole thing was there 'as is' in Japanese, except the very final "someone proposed to me" sentence, that is a pure Western invention apparently and non-existent in the Eastern script.

there's also that "/n/youtubehaiku for a cheap thrill" thing

what, so MAGES is now a huge redditfag? I mean she was already kind of one of the worst girls but this is worse

Uh, no. Imageboard user though, like Vert. Not one of RB3's script's finest moments.

According to Doerrrrr

As long as she is a CPU candidate or becomes a CPU she won't age.

that's why we have CPU's

I just "know" Compile Heart isn't going to do it. To them one nep is enough and they see no reason to make another nep (who's only pro is a human) become one.

But one transforms into something that kills my willy.

So by few years you mean less than 5?

in what way?

The same is true of Iffy, Compa and all the other non-CPUs. I hope we never have to deal with that reality, especially not in a bad end. I sometimes wonder whether the makers just have kids to replace them in a never ending cycle of mortality and the neps, being immortal and unaffected by time, simply forget that their friends aren't quite the same people each generation.

Neptunia exists only to make me feel sad.

The way in what its impossible to get an erection.

Ah yes, you're the Anti-Perfect Heart faggot
I suggest changing your attitude if you want to able to continue nepping

black heart is FLAT

I wouldn't call this flat.

ftfy

One trip to Ultradimension and that's all fixed. Vert and Rei have a huge stack of them.

And Plutia never has anything better to do and she'd surely help out after crying over her potentially starving to death a few years earlier.

Post the lewdest PH image you have and I'll try get my willy to agree.

Plutia prefers the Neptune that isn't from her dimension though, user.

initiate the bustification

Whatever. The important think that Big Nep has multiple means to fix the problem if necessary.

I wonder what she'd look like in HDD.

Little nep with PH's personality and twin braids.

Not entirely.

Bumping with Nepgear.

One neat thing about Neptools (formerly STCM) these days, as I compile RB3RT, is that you don't need to pack in the text back in with the mini-archives that came with the game.

And since an average script is around 2-25k, versus a multi-megabyte file, this mod will be a lot smaller than RB2's retranslation ever was. Although I can and probably will do the same thing for that game at some point too.

Also you can edit it in any text editor with that organized, so basically even if you about the project itself, going forward you can just change the text files included with the retranslations to make the characters say whatever you want.

*even if you don't care about the project itself

Why don't all the makers go to Ultradimension and become immortal ageless CPUs?

There's absolutely no downside in doing so. I mean, I assume they're all pure enough to not become fish things instead.

cool

Anyone with a nice review for someone who hasn't touched a Neptunia game? Saw it in sale on the PS4 for 19 bongs (says 64% discount). Wish I could ask about the other games on sale (mostly Japan games) but I'll save it for another thread.

You guys are doing Histy's work

Basic JRPG with cute girls doing cute things. It's a very comfy series about the personifications of game consoles as girls where they battle the forces of piracy and the like.

It includes jabs at the game industry as a whole and other topical events. Most people here would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the series.

They also generally feature missable events and dungeons to either add replay value or frustrate you depending on your outlook (games have NG+).

It's a very cute series of girls based on the main players in the console industry+Sega as Goddesses ruling the land and equaly cute girls based on game making companies as side characters
The plots are very basic and mediocre honestly, at least until V2 where I think it's actually well written, they aren't bad, but not groundbreaking either
The gameplay, it's mediocre, it's turn based RPG with a nice twist in the form of movement around the battlefield (think Eternal Sonata) but it has issues of not being balanced properly and that it's not hard to break it. Gameplay is honestly where some people draw the line, V2 made improvements to it so it's not as easy to break and more balanced, but the core combat is the same
World map is just clicking locations where you want to go and there's no towns you can run around in, if you care about stuff like that, towns are just menu based

All in all whenever you like the series or not depends on how far cute girls can take the game for you, mostof us think the games are in that sad spot where they are neither super shit nor super good

I also don't think most of the Nep games are worth their price.

"pure"

as he said yes it's a parody but there is a doujin about youmu getting tentacle raped in taht outfit so i assume someone "borrowed" the idea and/or they actually wanted to make a series out of it

It's safe to assume that any Maker that's never built hardware before IRL is disgusting fish material.

Hmm…maybe C-Sha could swing it. After all Capcom has done a lot of arcade work. But, that's not a console either.

Fun but simple JRPG series.

Basically game companies are dysfunctional teenage girls and have problems. Sega is the main heroine but she are too damn lazy to manage her own empire. Runners up are Sony who is an neurotic cosplayer, Microsoft is a proud NEET, and Nintendo is a psychopath who browses /lit/. They get along about as well as most 16 year old girls get along with each other, even though they are 1000s of years old. Sometimes something really bad happens and they have to kill it.

Ok guys you will have to supply me with the torrent and find a way to transfer the save from the torrent to legit game

The price reduction lasts a week, if it's the same as the other games' release. Just wait for it.

BUT I WANT TO NEP RIGHT WHEN IT RELEASES

BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT

NO I FUCKING WONT

I pirated and played Re;Birth 1 before buying it on Steam, when I booted up the steam version it recognized the save from my pirated version and worked without changing the save game location.

I don't know if it's the same with V-II, but the pirated save should work with the Steam version as long as it's the same version.

Looking forward to that artbook upload.

that's neat, a package for all the bonus shit

You don't have to wait.
mega.nz/#!WNlARRRD!bB3bs9SlbrxB__8yVONvv_hhwwxdrTKvmrqlChyeeX0

Damn, I will need a lot of time to go through Re;Birth 2 and 3. We'll see an even better offer next summer, right?

Nice one.

The games randomly tend to go on sale throughout the year a few times too.

It's time to kill the thread.
And speculate on price too. For standard ed w/o sale, my guess is USD 40 in You Ass and EUR 35-40 in Ayyroop. And maybe USD 20-24 in CIS-USD region. And RUR 1000 in RuSSia.

Okay.

What are the weapon packs like? Do they just give you weapons that are flat upgrades to everything in the base game?

NOIRE
O
I
R
E

Yes. Each set has a different upside to it, for example one of the weapon sets contains weapons that give you additional EXP, another has weapons that have move range buffs, and the combo slots and whatnot are different on each. It's pretty dumb.

Rolling

Well, I don't know what else I was expecting. At least it's """free""" DLC.

It's paid on both versions, the Deluxe set for PC simply includes the paid DLC as part of the price.

Rolling for Nepgear

definitely $40 base at the very least

roll-check

roll

rollin

Well,now. Thanks a lot!

Roll

RRRRRRRRRRRRolling!

Yes! This roll is the truly the choice of the FateStone Door!'

Let's roll

Because I didn't roll.

Give me a Compa!

Financier and Kei are cuties but aren't my favorite, retrying with hopes of Lastation CPUs or my beloved!

Glass Armor will appreciate me taking care of Ai-chan for him for a bit I bet. nothing lewd, Iffy would be a super cute daughter

Asking everyone in the thread to join in the Nep Quest, because it's more fun with more people

Your time to shine is soon…~

But I'm going to have another thing to give to Holla Forums…~

Before Tuesday…

NIGGER THAT BETTER NOT BE SPOILERS I SWEAR TO NEPTUNE

Play VII and find out.

So it's it's not a spoiler at all, is it?

This is a better spoiler though.

It's time.

Nepgear, do you need a lover that is able to cook and clean?

That doesn't even make sense

Noire, can I pat your head?

cumon nep it up

y-youre just saying that

Since the thread will probably end while I'm passed out, I've made updated the OP
pastebin.com/R6pK7LKL
For whoever will make the new thread

Whoever gets to post - don't forget about

so does that mean nep enjoys my juvenile sense of humor and were roomies?

You missed the new 1.41 version of the Re;Birth 2 retranslation. Also, what's with all the "___" in the Re;Birth 3 Re;Translation section?

I can make the thread if we're not past page 15 in about 9 hours when I wake up.

We got any punished neps like pic related?

Just fixed that
went a bit overboard with underlining, edited them a little

that we do

Neptune let's have some pudding together

fug

Let's play some games together instead then

Punished Noire.

Well. I may have to consider releasing this as a ZIP, if it's that small as a 7Z.

Histy's size is cute! Cuuuuute!

Rollan!

Wanna have fun?

Yeah, seriously, rotten luck. At least Vert was direct.

I will actually work on finishing R;B3 in 3 days if this releases tomorrow.

Would you settle for the next thread?

I'll try my luck again since Nep said maybe

Let's play some games together

ALRIGHT I'M DONE

D-don't tease us like this, I can still marathon RB3 before V-II releases if you do it now. A release tomorrow will be cutting it short!

I'm sure you can finish RB3 in 2 days … if you don't try to 100% it.

I just checked my play time it's 104 hours. Haha.

I have 68 hours in R;B1 and 75 in R;B2. I wanted to actually 100% both but settled for getting every achievement. Might go back to them someday, though.

I actually prefer getting 100% on the album art rather than achievements… which is surprisingly more time consuming due to having to go through multiple NG+s.

I forgot where I am with regards to gallery unlocks…after three or so clears I got really sick of the beginning of R;B2 so I used multiple saves for all endings, which means I don't have every art piece in one save.

God dammit.

What have I done with my life

IF were selling official TOP NEP hats at AX for $30.
They're sold out.

I have 139h in it. Only have 22/41 achievements, and normal + conquest done, plus a 3rd playthrough started. Slow player is slow.

Is that a bracelet?

It's not that you're slow, I just skip everything after playing through it twice, and level 999.

Yeah it's a recreation of the ingame watches, they were $50 at AX and people could get them before the people who actually ordered an LE got them. Shit's funny.

As long as it doesn't make you forget what happened in the last 90 minutes.

I'm actually combing through the script again before I release it. There's some stuff that looks like it wasn't touched in the main game that I wasn't expecting.

Still releasing the RC in the next thread. Better safe than sorry, although we still won't be done with this even with a v1.0 release. If for no other reason, the DLC re-translation isn't ready for release yet.

Well, the DLC is still untranslated due to previous technical issues. But those are solved now.

Nigger you took my picture before I could post it myself. I guess I'll just post the other stuff I got.

I actually got the ZTD watch for $40, an hour before anyone else did. Some retarded security guard let me in at 9:30 when people didn't start selling shit until 11 for the premium passes, and noon for everyone else.

Tease me Noire!

NEW THREAD

New Thread

Well then that happened

Since yours is 4 posts earlier I'll take mine out

How is this even possible? Next one will be Uzume edition in your honor then

Even at the same second

Literally at the same time.

I agree with your comments about waifus.

My waifu is picture related. I've been into anime and "waifu" stuff for close to ten years now, not once have I found someone I felt was a true waifu, until I got to know Neptune. She's just so special to me.