==SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS MAYORAL ELECTION 2: ELECTRIC JIGABOO

SA ANONS GET IN! TODAY IS ELECTION DAY
POLLS OPEN AT 7 AM AND CLOSE AT 7 PM CDT!
archive.is/JAqIh
BALLOT CHOICES
IVY "QUEEN NIGGER" TAYLOR
(((RON NIRENBERG)))
MANUEL "DEMOCUCK" MEDINA
MICHAEL "COMMANDER" IDROGO
ANTONIO "TONY" DIAZ
WILL MCLEOD
KEVIN ROLES
GERARD XAVIER PONCE
JOHN MARTIN VELASQUEZ
RHETT SMITH
JULIE IRIS "MAMA BEXAR" OLDHAM
NAPOLEON MADRID
STEPHEN LUCKE
FELICIO HERNANDEZ FLORES II
LIKE THE FRENCH ELECTION, 50% OR MORE MUST WIN THE ELECTION OR THE ELECTION WILL HAVE A RUNOFF ELECTION!

Looking by the candidates, I have filtered out the choices that are less cucked choices.
Michael "Commander" Idrogo: Navy veteran of the yugoslav wars, completely redpilled as he's seen how corrupt the city is along with the express jews.
Kevin Roles: EMS paramedic, wants to improve the environment of the city.
Rhett Smith (Lolbertarian)
I think Idrogo is a better choice for San Antonio

Going to be big turnout on this one.

SA fucked over everyone on property taxes this year. Everyone got notices last week or the week before.

There are a LOT of bonds up for vote on this one, and everyone is butthurt over taxes. Turnout should be high among homeowners / business owners.

Holla Forums drops the ball again

the $850M bond is totally frigged.

i've met kevin roles, like the guy but he has no chance to win. i'm afraid nirenberg's got this smh piece of shit

San Antonio is overrun with spics, you're going to get spic results.

overrun doesn't even begin to describe it. more like enemy territory.

San Antonio might as well be in mexico. If the happening ever comes please nuke us.

Yep. The cheerleading about Trump and 70% reduction in illegal aliens coming over is worthless, one that still means spics are still flooding in, but really what counts is removing the 40+ million already here, don't do that and America is ruined, messihole 2.0.

ya and the worst part is that even tho i'm properly pol race woke i still love fucking latinas. too spicy. downright degenerate.

There's a lot of them to love. They are big ones…

At least the spics keep out the dindus. After Katrina, some dindus arrived, they got sent home, unlike Houston.

spics > dindu

To be fair if anyone posted a thread about this before today it would have descended into autistic bickering over formatting and hyper linking. Then the mods would have bumplocked/deleted it and banned OP.

only barely, I hate spics more for certain though.

Suckstart a shotgun.

There's a reason those niggers were pushed out. They would've pissed off the cartels and probably would've fucked the already tentative truce the PD has with the cartels. Why do you think the niggers that are here only have a small portion of the city.
Getting awfully implicit itt.
Sage cause San Antonio needs several nukes.

You are fucking pathetic.

Enjoy your purity spiral.

no thx fam, im good

Drown yourself in the nonhuman semen you love so much, degenerate.

I guess I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that when you are surrounded by female squat goblins, this starts to look like it might be an attractive human.

No, he is just a degenerate. They are subhuman filth that do not even resemble humans.

Have fun with your sub-human children. Regression to the mean is gonna be a real son of a bitch on them.

Gross. And I'm Mexican.

I enjoy it every day, degenerate.

>>>/mexico/

So which one isn't the cuck?

According to the navy vet is least cuck but knowing San Antonio for the shithole it is the kike will probably win.

Well that sucked. All bonds passed. Bend over, the taxman cometh.

Taylor is now in a runoff with Nirenberg.

So, the dindu or the jew?

Seems like the purity spiral is onto something.

Is Ghost still in San Hambonio? Would be fun to bantz him over it.