On a scale from 1-9 how much would this hurt?

On a scale from 1-9 how much would this hurt?

The adrenaline would bounce around his brain at 128 loops per millisecond. It would feel extremely pleasant.

I suspect most of the scream was a vision of the future and how that stupid lightsaber would show up in the hands of an orange chink and be bestowed to a xenomorph.

Would probably be a 9 for most, but for me it would be a 6 or 7. I'm very strong and can tolerate a lot of pain. Earlier today I stubbed my toe on my living room table and was able to shake off the pain in seconds, most people couldn't do that.

like the other anons said, not that much, he'd probably feel it after the fight.

holy shit what a badass

It got lopped off and the nerve endings cauterized.
Nothing, just phantom pain.

The phantom menace

The phantom kino

HAHA THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD XDDDDDD

Damn. I stubbed my toe three weeks ago and I’m still incapacitated near the end table in the hallway. Thank God for wifi and Lyft or I’d be dead right now.

Probably less than stubbing my little toe on the bedpost.

Given that a lightsaber isn't actually a saber at all and is in fact just harmless light, probably exactly pi.

Funny how you guys completely ignored the strength aspect of my post but whatever. As for stubbing your toe your average person is down for the count, like they actually fold from a good stubbing. No bull shit I handle pain very well and I remember last summer I was with my father doing yard work and I got stung by a bee. A slight wince was my only reaction and I had virtually no problem finishing up my work. Most people would be freaking after a bee sting but not me I'm fine.

A lightsaber seals the wound instantly.
A quick flash then probably nothing.
He probably screamed for the loss of his fap hand.

I'm sure burning flesh and exposed bone don't hurt at all. Actually the adrenaline would be hitting him so hard he would be feeling the best thing he's ever felt

So a lightsaber meat slicer fan is the ultimate thing to die from in SW universe?

I'd say it probably hurt less than what happened to his father.

In space your adrenal gland expands to almost twice it's normal size causing huge amounts of adrenaline. Basically whenever someone is supposed to feel pain on earth they would feel extreme pleasure in the star wars universe.

No, burning alive would probably feel like overdosing on heroin. It feel so good it would make you sick.

It wouldn't hurt as much if he were a woman because they have a higher threshold for pain than men.

Phantom pain is still a thing.

You just don't notice Anakin's scream over his usual cunty whinging

They weren't in space

Get a load of this badass.

This there would be pain for the nerve endings getting burnt off but the wound wouldn't be open

It would be extremely painful.

How painful was my death?

t. mark h.

for whom'st'd?

About half as painful as you'd expect.

You survived it you dipshit

I can't believe how bad those horns are

Probably not much. The burn of the light saber would cauterize the wound.

If you could show Luke the future of episode 7&8 would he choose to lean in with his head here?