THE KUSHNER FAMILY PROFITS FROM WHITE GENOCIDE

The Kushner family is in Beijing hawking EB-5 visas to Chinese investors

In a Beijing ballroom, Kushner family flogs $500,000 ‘investor visa’ to wealthy Chinese

?“This project has stable funding, creates sufficient jobs and guarantees the safety of investors’ money,” one description reads. Although there was no visible reference to Trump, the materials noted the Kushner family’s “celebrity” status. Wang Yun, a Chinese investor who attended the event, said the Kushner family’s ties to Trump, via son-in-law Jared, were a part of the project’s appeal — but also a source of concern. “Even though this is the project of the son-in-law’s family, of course it is still affiliated,” Wang. Wang reasoned that the link to Trump would be a boon if the presidency goes well but could be disastrous if it does not: “We heard that there are rumors that he is the most likely to be impeached president in American history. That’s why I doubt this project.”

archive.fo/oYgAu

Rich gooks coming to USA?

Yes, and the Jews are selling everything off to them. The same is happening in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc.

NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET!
Who doesn't want more chinks flooding into the US? There's really no excuse for Kushner to be anywhere near the White House and the longer Trump keeps him there the more suspect both of them become. No more of this limbo shit. Do or do not.

B-BUT MUH BASED CHINKS!

bump

spread this, it can help to curtail the eb-5 visa program or kick kushner out

Do you know what is great about the Philippines? They do not allow foreigners to own any land. Period. It's a total shit hole. But that one law actually means that flipland stays forever in flip hands. Why doesn't America do this? Hell, in flipland, the flip landowner can evict the foreigner tenant AT ANY FUCKING TIME FOR ANY FUCKING REASON!

Why do I, an American born and bred citizen, have to compete with non-citizens for my countries land?

It's rhetorical. It's the jews.

CAPITALISM! FREE MARKETS! IT'S SWELL!

leaf here, this is already happening to us
you should see places like hongcouver, rich chinks have bought up entire areas of the city but don't actually live in them,
these neighborhoods have like 3 white families living in them and they complain about living in ghost towns
the ones that do actually live there take over neghbourhoods, force out local business, refuse to have signs in english/speak english and generally just shit on white people every chance they get
also they have driven the housing market up so high not even the upper middle class whites can afford to live in these places anymore, you can literally pay more than 2 million dollars for a shithole house
fuck the jew of asia, they are on par with the kike

If you think you leafs have it bad, think about us poor auscunts. We're straight fucked m8

yeah so I've heard
canada isn't so bad yet as long as you stay out of the major cities like hongcouver and toronto, is it the same in aus or is everywhere pozzed?

STICKY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our cities are majority asian for sure, with a slowly growing mudslime population. The problem with those chinks is that they spread out into the suburbs and just buy up EVERYTHING. If I wanted to buy a home here I'd have to move to the other side of the state because the house prices are just too high because of those fuckers. All they do is buy up flats and houses then rent them out.

bump

Not only do you have to complete, you also need to remember that if land around you gets bought up and huge mcmasion eyesores pop up your taxes go up. If you aren't able to pay them then out on your ass you go.

Property in Auckland, NZ is snapped up by greedy chinks, luckily everyone here is pretty anti it and are even vocal about it on kikebook etc.

Who seriously says this? I was rather certain that Holla Forums agreed that, besides the kikes of course, the chinks were the biggest threat to the white race?

Problem is a lot of people conflate chinks with other asians. I've had nothing but good experiences with japs for example (although they still don't belong in western nations and we shouldn't racemix) so I have no problem with Japs at all. I've had nothing but bad experiences with chinese people however, they are rude, extremely cut-throat, emotionless bugmen and contribute nothing to our world but plastic crap, pollution and land exploitation.

I've had mixed experiences with vietnamese people but they're definitely better than chinks.

That's what I thought. Thank you, I thought I was going crazy. Based Japs is one thing, based Koreans is another (can't forget the rooftop Koreans from the L.A riots, they're willing to fight to protect their shit). But I can't think of a single redeemable thing about the chinks, except maybe that they hate Islam. But that hardly makes up for all of the shit you correctly accuse them of.

No outrage for this really? Trump literally let his kike in law relatives sell the country.

Chinks are the worst. Second only to the heebs.

Can we put Ivanka in an oven along with Kushner?

yes

There are people who do. On the Alt-Right, Amren etc, people have been pushing that line for ages.

I bet pol is really glad now how their ZOG Emperor Trump was helped along to victory by their efforts in cheering on ZOG

Japs are the only decent ones. And they can stay in Japan.

You must be encountering mainlanders.
It's a cultural thing, not a genetic one.
Authoritarian societies tend to create fucked up individuals.

Douglas Pearce is a literal faggot

Did you get lost?

STICKY THIS THREAD YOU KIKE ASS MODS

bump till sticky

only shit skins and faggots

Mexico has similar laws. We're dumber than Mexico.

Not only that but how do you think those chinese got rich in the first place? American (((investors))).

bump

bump

Why aren't people furious about this?

You could honestly make the same argument about inland Southern America and the Southern coastlines.

Remember the EB5 visa is one of the last ways that foreign whites can move to the USA.

They aren't allowed in through any of the other means except marriage.

So, what's our next course of action? The electoral process has clearly failed us, which is disappointing because I had hoped for an at least moderately peaceful rise to power.

Well burgers i have some suggestions. It depends how stealthy you can be and how not retarded you can act. See by begining a small organisation of ultraloyalists that does a silent purge every now and then, in a timeframe of aproximately 302 days you can have a big enough organization to retake your country AND purge niggers and kikes on the downlow in the meantime while you are forming it. Your target is to rally about 10% of white Americans in that timeframe. Well good luck.

test