Wonder Woman - absolute shit
Logan - total dogshit
Lady Bird - oscarbait 4/10 trashola
Baby Driver - legitimately terrible garbage
Spiderman Homecoming - 5/10 garbage
War for the Planet of the Apes - total shitfest 1/10
Thor Ragnorok - shit ass capeshit
I Am Not Your Negro - no idea

Shouldn't be surprising. A lot of critics (as with most things involving media) are pretty leftist. Knock off points if it's "too white", give more points if there is some non-white fucking a blonde woman, give more points if the movie is about LGBT stuff, etc.

I've only seen Baby Driver from this list but I know the basic gist of everything except for Logan and Lady Bird (never even heard of the latter):

>Lady Bird - Googled the description: "Marion McPherson, a California nurse, works tirelessly to keep her family afloat after her husband loses his job. She also maintains a turbulent bond with a teenage daughter who is just like her – loving, strong-willed and deeply opinionated." - see: muh stronk wymyn

Laaaaadyyy Biiiiiird!

WOW MAKES ME THINK

fuck niggers lmao

What will movies be like once America is South Africa tier?

Probably just 90 minute blacked.com scenes. I'm not even really joking. Like yeah, it won't be that overt but it will be essentially that.

who.
cares.

Wait, rottentomatoes or RussiaToday?

Look at the pic, my dude. It's pretty clear what it is.

It's obviously Rooster Teeth, you autists.

How is the Billboard movie not on the top 10?

JUST

Because the RAYYYYCISSSS cop supposedly was a fleshed-out character with an arc. I shit you not, people are complaining that a racist cop character is complex and redeemed in a movie from Current Year Plus Two.

I could've sworn Logan came out last year

Well, let's make our own top five list, if there's even that many passable films released this year. Blade Runner 2049 is the only kino I can think of. What else was good this year?

It's like the thinnest "white america will die (and good riddance) allegory possible" so yeah 9.5/10, needed more scenes of slutty white chicks

Dunkirk was good. Lady Bird surprisingly not pozzed. Everything else on this list is a joke.

>>>/reddit/

except you didn't watch any of these movies you shutin bitter faggot

what was wrong with Get Out apart from the evil white people part of the plot? It was a solid 6-7/10

Is that Miley?

Yes

wat

do americucks really believe this shit? what's wrong with them?

I posted that and I'm not American. Prove me wrong. Are you telling me that critics won't generally give slightly higher ratings to movies whose themes revolve around things leftists like (racemixing, LGBT, mostly non-white cast, girl power, etc.)?

Honest -hypothetical- question here: assume that you take a movie that would receive a solid 7.5/10 rating from critics who main character is a straight white male whose girlfriend is white. Now let's assume that we swap him out with a black male whose girlfriend is white - the acting is 100% the same, the plot and every single line is 100% the same; the only difference is the race of this one actor. Do you think that the critics would give it the exact same 7.5/10 score, or would it not be too surprising to see it receive an 8.2/10 score?

No, nobody believes what the leftist media critics are saying but it still ends up on places like rotton tomatoes.

it would have been a shoe-in if they'd included the interracial gangbang

all shit

RT is a basically a subreddit where critics go to upvote and downvote movies

Shit taste detected
Edgar Write Kino is the best

What are the top ratings on metacritic, owned by CBS?

Logan is millennial drama for emotionally unstable nuMales and womyn. It's a 'The Last of Us' adaptation after all

DATS RITE!

Kys faggot you seriously are a fucking plebian