New Zyklon Ben cartoon

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!
WELCOME MAT FOR TERROR
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/860852844177391617
Anyone have the original?

Kek, from the catalog the footprints looked like cockroaches

This. Its amazing.

Brutal takedown of Macron!

Ben "CRUSH THE URBANITE!" Garrison is getting better.

IDK if it's voluntary, but French for "doormat" is "Paillasson" which rhymes well with Macron.
MACRON PAILLASSON

"Magnify. Rotate and enhance. Overlay with 'honhonhon' filter to cut down background noise. Every damn time."

So did I.

I thought they looked like thurds first, tbh. Then I thought they were rats. Turns out they were footprints.

I see the shadow was edited in this version

No it's not, it's the original.

His eyes still aren't sanpaku enough.

I am always pleasantly amazed at how fast Anons take a Ben garrison pic and shop it.

Can someone change the footprints to roaches or rats?

I kind of see merchant in the grass shading behind Macron's head. Remnants of the original?

Yeah, they get shopped so fast that the fake gets posted in the OP long before user can post the original in the thread.

Is not the sole problem or even the main one. Population replacement, general crime increase and the economic burden of increased welfare usage due to the fact that these people have significantly lower average IQs than the native population are more pressing matters. But Ben will never address those issues as he's a kosher cuckservative firmly in the "counter jihad" controlled opposition camp.

Islamic terror is something the non-redpilled can relate to and identify as a problem. What good would it be to "address issues" in a way that alienates 99% of the audiance that is not already redpilled?

Framing the issue as being solely about Islamic terror, meaning culture, sends a message that it's perfectly acceptable for "moderate" Muslims and non-Muslims from the third world to emigrate to the West.
Garrison's worldview is indistinguishable from the average t_d user.

Garrison is not a mainstream cartoonist. His audience are in the very least aware of these issues, they just tend not to focus on them or dismiss them as secondary concerns. I don't think it would be all that difficult to push these people further right.

You're wrong. He has a big following on social media. Just because he's not in the dinosaur media doesn't mean he's not legit.

Garrison, you cheeky monkey.

Shoop some antennae on them.

Macaroni wants shitskins to kill you.
Le Pen wants police to kill you, if you stand in the way of her kosher civic nationalism.

But worry not, for you, for the French people, she will be 100% Adolf Hitler.

Does he have an audience of plebs that can't figure out what is meant by the image and need everything spelled out for them? He uses too many words.

Political propaganda is made for the lowest subhumans in a society.

As far as labeling goes, this is one of Benny's better cartoons.

Pic related. Garrison is #2. His audience is #3. This shit shouldn't surprise you.

Ben Garrison is doing his part.
What are -YOU- doing to save France from globalism?

The only hope they have now is revolution.

I'm not naive enough to believe France can be saved

They are the ones who pushed the most for an even bigger central bank