I downloaded 25GB of MAME roms just to end up playing Mappy, Galaga and Blazing Star...

I downloaded 25GB of MAME roms just to end up playing Mappy, Galaga and Blazing Star, also i still can't make Killer Instinct work.

Recommend me some fun arcade games to play.

Also arcade thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

thekillerinstinctproject.com/kiproject/kimame.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

The people who make MAME care more about accuracy than compatibility, so every time they release a new build a whole shitload of games stop working. You'll need multiple past releases of MAME to play a lot of the things you want to.

DoDonPachi

I've played enough Metal Slug for the week and i don't have a proper fightan controller to play KoF for now.

Well fuck, now i understand why KI will never be in fightcade.

I see your problem. Many CHD games don't work properly on MAME*

I don't know if this works but you might want try it out if you are desperate to play KI
thekillerinstinctproject.com/kiproject/kimame.html

I think I have that one, KI works great on it.

Go to youtube and type in "spiderman elsa adventures" and be amazed and scared at the lynchian adventure you embark upon. There are hundreds of this fucking videos. FUCKING HUNDREDS. They have thousands of views and most comments are weird and bizarre, and ik pretty sure most are bots. Sometimes its a video with millions of views and like 20 comments. Its fucking weird.

NO THANK YOU

Please let's talk about it in another thread, i just picked that screenshot i took at random for this thread.

We all know its weird as shit but please let's talk about arcade games instead.

0.171 was the one I used to play KI, but I'm not sure of how the latest (0.174) is holding up.

You should user. Its like a glimpse into a weird abyss. You know the uncanny valley, its like that but with a while situation instead of one object.

There is a video that has 2 million views with approximately 40 comments. The contents of this videos range from weird to obscene, some of them feature strange references to the act of coprophagia.

NO
THANK
YOU

Hmmmm, I wonder how they have so many views. When fags go around going "huur dur look at dis guise its so random XDDDD le wtf mi sides"

Couple thousand maybe. Not millions and millions with barely any comments.

oh I just assumed it still didn't work. I'm going to have to check it out. I just wish I could get CAP vs SNK, CAP vs SNK II, and Marvel vs CAP II to work.

I have a feeling that it might be somehow related to GirlGames.com

Play SNK fighting games op, i recommend waku waku 7.

Girl Games is made by a Ukrainian.

Watch your step around here mate.

I regret picking that pic to start this thread.

Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
Alien Vs Predator
Battle Circuit
D&D: Shadows of Mystara
The Punisher

Metal Slug Series
Dodonpachi and whatever CAVE Games you want.
Shock Troopers Series

Samurai Showdown 5s
Garou: MOTW
SF: 3S
SF2 Super Turbo
Breakers Revenge
Gowcaizer
Last Blade 2
KOF 98
Marvel Vs Capcom
Real Bout Fatal Fury
SF Alpha series
Vampire Savior

Money Puzzle Exchanger
Neo Turf Masters
Windjammers
Super Dodge Ball

Try Dungeon Magic. It's weirdly long and mechanically detailed + four players. Good shit for MP.

The Simpsons Arcade
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time
Sunset Riders
X-Men
NBA Jam
2 on 2 Open Ice Challenge
Smash TV

Gain Ground
Ninja Kid 2
Gauntlet
Shackled
Parodius
Muscle March
Any Capcom beatemup, really

Go play night slashers so you can give a werewolf a DDT.

Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters
Tumblepop
Cabal

>when you have a genuinely autistic relative who actually obsessively watches this disturbing shit

Outfox is is fucking amazing.

F Zero AX
Also Tetris the Grand Master 3

Just emulate the Dreamcast versions of those game. The Dreamcast was based off the Naomi board and those games are arcade perfect.

The Outfoxies is an absolute spectacle. Don't look it up, don't research, don't fucking anything, just write down the name and play it when you've got a friend around.

TGM2+ is better.