Cheap but good stuff in the sale

So steam sale going on, yadda yadda, and I've only got $22 on my steam account (not cash or credit card on hand).

What kind of cheap or good deal games would you recommend to someone?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/4q3gnh/mkdev_confirms_someone_else_cracked_denuvo_and/
mkdev.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=6AV9W2ZdmjU
arx-libertatis.org/
thief2x.com/
mega.nz/#F!qh5VVSQQ!jNlo8xN9RnLfQSDBEWItbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had 20 dollars, these are what I can recommend:
Bully- $3.00
Overlord- $1.24
POSTAL Redux- $7.49
Hitman: Blood Money- $2.24
Bioshock 2+Minerva's Den DLC- $6.48
F.E.A.R- $2.49
Dreadout- $3.74
Darksiders- $3.99
Hard Reset Extended Edition- $1.49
Our Darker Purpose- $2.24

I was actually considering these ones from earlier, but yeah added them to the cart. I already have Postal, Darksiders and Overlord. Thanks, user.

I got Steam funbux selling Dota items on the market, so it's no problem for me. On that note, what versions of Serious Sam should I get?

Serious sam revolutions i think should be cheap and has tfe and tse. The hd editions are a good second.

Thanks, I appreciate having the full original picture.

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.

Get grid if you like racing games.

Mount & Blade: Warband $5.00

Got all the M&B games.

I have Grid 2.

Doorkickers and Killer is Dead are both pretty cheap.

Quake Live's no longer free?
Damn.
Is it still good at least?

No, they added loadouts.

If you like car combat, grab the first three Carmageddon games. 1 and 2 are $2.50, and the third one (because it's kinda shit) is only fifty cents.

At least it's not a CRAPCUNTS
Oh wait.

On the subject of quake. I got a boxed copy of quake wars enemy territory for 4 dollars, but i havent played it. Is it good?

Nothing beats the first game.

Is Shadow of Mordor worth the $12.50 for the complete package?

Absolutly not.

No.

Alright. Also apparently some group (not MKDEV, they're making sure not to take the credit for it) cracked Denuvo (as in the whole thing, not just a specific game), and new pirate releases of Denuvo games are going to come like an avalanche.

im still not going to pirate the garbage that has denuvo

That's cool, but I buy my games. I feel too guilty to enjoy pirated games.

Does buying second hand physical copies trigger you too?

Is Rise of Nations worth $4 and is multiplayer still alive and if not is it still playable.

like clockwork

You must have missed

But I agree.

Civ 5 with all DLC is $12.27 right now, and it's surprisingly fun, especially with friends
Plus the mods are great

KoF13 is $5, and you can get the other two popular ones with for an additional $5.

I don't like 4X games, Civ 4 and the Endless series confirmed this for me.

If I ever buy another arcade stick I might pick it up or KOF14, but in the near future I'm not planning on buying another fighting game.

Bioshock 2 is objectively the best game in the Bioshock series.

That's not saying much. You'd be better off just buying System Shock 1 and 2 for less than the price of any of the Bioshock games and knowing you bought good games.

Are there any mech-games in the same vein as say Armored Core on Steam?

Lost Planet 2 if you have a friend to play with

Give me a source of this immediately

star wars galactic battlegrounds

often forgot about rts that runs on the same engine as age of empires

Banner Saga is well worth your money. Don't play the second until you've beaten the first. The game can run on a microwave and is cheap as as all fuck.

I've been having a lot of fun with REmake too.

reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/4q3gnh/mkdev_confirms_someone_else_cracked_denuvo_and/

mkdev.info/

I dunno, it was posted up in the game request section of IGG-Games.

Looks fake to me. I've never heard of these guys until now. Also go back there and stay there

I don't browse reddit, you fucking imbecile, it was someone else who posted the link to the reddit thread.

Is Grimrock good?

The Talos Principle and it's expansion are totally worth the money. That game is criminally under looked. If you like puzzle games that is.

sorry

Yes they're both good, very good. But the final level of Grimrock 1 is fucking bullshit artificial difficulty.

Huh?

yes, it's still good is full of shit

Steam version is censored.

the one where you finger a door at the beginning?

Not videogames.

how is it censored, google brings up nothing so you're either lying or it's incredibly insignificant

Project: Snowblind is pretty good

Ys or Quake 1/2?

What the fucking hell? I still have the game installed and it started and all, but it had only three servers with people, I guess this is only from people running the old game? Fucking kikes.

Quake is like Doom, the content of the game is in it's own files and the rest is the engine. Grab the data files from a torrent or the original game and use an engine
Darkplaces works for Quake 1, no idea about Q2.

Endless Sky
Which is free free to download and play not free to be a little stallmanistic shit about it

Why did they have to alter the face for the blood one?
Normal face + blood is best

oops forgot the blood on her shoulder

I don't know about the DLC, but the base game was fucking great and probably GOTY.

But Endless Sky IS free as in freedom. Just because it has a Steam release doesn't mean it's not using the GPL license.

Summerfags leave

Banished is a fun little city builder for $6.79 (Get the Colonial Charter mod if you want more content, base game is good but a little barebones)
Alpha Protocol is $3.74 right now, which is a great deal–it's not exactly a polished game, but it does choices and consequences better than any other modern RPG
Fairy Bloom Freesia is $3.99 and has a demo. 2D cuhrazy where you play as a cute fairy, lots to like there.
Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae is $2.49, it's basically DMC on an extremely low budget.
All the Neptunia games are on sale. I would only bother with the Rebirth games if you're not already a fan of the series. The spinoffs aren't great. Rebirth 1 is $4.49.

What was bad about it? Apart from the story missions, at least.

Deadbolt $8.99
Mordheim $15.99
Anything from old ID you can just download for free since all they money now goes to bethesda
Battle Fleet Gothic $26.79
Shadowrun: Hong Kong $6.99
Any STALKER game $7.99
DoW Soulstorm $3.24
Hotline Miami $2.49
E.Y.E $2.49

at least get E.Y.E if you dont have it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6AV9W2ZdmjU

wew good argument ;)

SUMMERFAGS GET OFF THIS BOARD

WEW YOU'RE MAKING SUCH A GOOD POINT ;)

Name one *good* game where i can kill low level enemies with my monitor turned off.

Is Terraria on sale?
I'd recommend that.

Shadow of Mordor.

VALKYRIA CHRONICLES, YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Risk Of Rain $2.49
Hylics $2.00
age of empires 2 hd $2.99

System Shock 2: $2.50

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy: 2.50

Does anyone here know any dating simulator (not the sims)?

If it was a better "bully orcs" simulator, I'd recommend it, but right now, even at high levels, the process is:

The captains needed to be harder and have to be damaged over time. A different combat system, or a pure stealth system, whould of made the game much better.

What kind of fag are you? I bet you also try to isolate them instead of fighting multiple captains and a warlord at the same time inside a fortress.

Yeah nah, get the fuck out with that shit.

It's the only way to level up the runes you get.

I also forgot
at the top of that list, so no, they're always with a gang

It's boring, and it's not the game's strength. The fun of the game is staying alive and keeping high combos while fighting huge groups of every type of enemy.

That can be cheesed with the same e+m1 spam, or with a dodge roll if there is a shielder nearby.

I guess you could try to exploit hates during combat to give yourself a challenge, but then there are some orcs who regen health too quickly to drain with the hate active.

Go record yourself doing that in a fortress.

Go record you shooting yourself.

kk let's do it at the same time

You first

?

I already recorded it. Your turn while I upload.

:^)

?

I played the game last week to finish up the DLC. I did that constantly. More importantly, the nemesis system, which the game sold itself on, just isn't fun.

?

You mean converting uruks? That's literally the whole game, and is what makes it fun.

Give up the shilling act, dude. Noone here is going to buy that shitty game.

Then don't buy it? I didn't even buy it.

How? They're too weak to individualize themselves, you tear through them constantly, even while riding a caragor to another objective, and converting them only means there's less of a chance of finding a fight.

If you could groom them into powerful warriors before fighting them, besides converting and running through assassination missions, maybe it would be more fun. But the stun filled nature of combat means the only stats to worry about is the immunity to combat finishers.

There's a lot they could of done to turn the game into a proxy war simulator from the eyes of a assassin, but right now it consists of barreling into camps for batman combat.

THE HIGH INTENSE SKILL OF COMBO RACKING AND STYLISH G A M E P L A Y,

They get stronger if you die to them IIRC, but again like I have already said, the point is fighting several of them at the same time along with large groups of random enemies, maybe with a warlord or two thrown in.

Exactly. That's what the game is supposed to be, and that's what's fun about it. Are you sure you're not just upset that you thought this game was going to be something entirely different for some dumb reason?

heh good one

I want a challenge fighting one orc, though. I don't want to have to hang around camps, hoping I catch more than 2. Plus, you can only fight one warlord at once, thanks to the dumb missions you need to spawn them, so your dreams of a giant battle is a bit off.

You mean the entire marketing for the game? There are tons of mob brawlers in existence, I'd prefer that if one promised a mechanic, then it would deliver on it.

Then arkham-style games aren't for you. They're rythm-based. Fighting large groups is literally the whole point of the way combat works.

I don't remember any of the marketing suggesting the game would be anything like this autistic shit you had in mind. From what I remember about the marketing, they explained it exactly as it is. I think you just filled in the non-existant blanks with your imagination.

So youre saying that mindless button mashing is "fun"? Fucking hell, the people who share Holla Forums with me. What happened to real combat like dmc.

Yeah, and they're boring and easy to cheese. I wish that they used any other combat system than Batman's, because it ruins any other feature the game has combat wise.

fucking lol

Is tales of zestiria any good even with the supposed 60 fps fix someone made?

I haven't looked at steam, but.
Strike Suit Infinity is a fantastic arcade-action adaption of the dog-fighting space combat in Strike Suit Zero.
And it usually hits $2 during sales.
I fucking love it. Never did manage to beat every mission either.

Have you even played a fucking dmc game? How the fuck did you find Holla Forums? Why are you even here defending that shit game, yet calling dmc "a mindless button masher"?

Because SoM is actually a fun game with satisfying combat, whereas DMC is just generic Jap garbage full of damage sponge enemies that you have to attack for years. It's repetitive as hell, just like every Jap game.

Don't only look at cheap games. This is a great opportunity to buy more recent expensive games.

Get GTAV. It will be a while before it's any cheaper. It's a huge, masterfully detailed world, filled with hours and hours of fun shit to do. It's the first game I've bought that was made after 2014, because most games for years haven't felt like they've been worth their price for the amount of hours of entertainment I get out of them. I'm very stingy with money.

I can say, as someone who says Vice City is one of the best games ever made, and who loves all (almost: GTA IV, while fun, felt a bit lackluster for my expectations) the other GTAs, that this is the best one so far. They took the best mission from GTA IV, the bank heist, and made a whole game out of it; it worked perfectly.

I haven't beaten the game yet, but I do worry that they might change the formula of the story on this one near the end. I worry that it might stay too funny.
In the other GTAs, the humor of the game was a bit more subdued. It was subtle, cliched irony. This game's humor is a bit of the same, but much more obvious, and much more straight joke, than sitcom unlike the other games. I might be remembering that wrong because it's been years since I've played the others.
The problem isn't that the humor isn't as subdued as the others; it's that when you start nearing the end of the game in the others, things start getting more grounded in reality, and a serious tone starts to take over. This was always the best part about the games' stories, and I worry that they may have abandoned that for this one. But I don't know. I still have many hours left before I get there.
Anyways, I hate feeling like I've wasted money, and I feel like I'm going to get every dollar's worth out of this game.

And the new Wolfenstein game is fun if you still like mindless FPS gameplay. I don't, really. Regardless, 10 dollars for the game is a great fucking deal.

Stardew Valley is a great game if you like listening to podcasts or watching Twin Peaks on a second monitor.

Battlefleet Gothic looks like a terrific game.

If you aren't a permavergin and have an Intel CPU, ARMA III is pretty good.

Dying Light looks like a pretty decent game for 30 dollars if you like zambinos.

I'm personally considering Tabletop Simulator. Looks like a lot of game for the price, considering all the workshop shit.

Cities: Skylines is my favorite SimCity game. 11 dollars is way too low for the amount of game you get.

All the Total War games are dirt cheap. If you've never played one, at least get one of them.

The Stalker series is really cheap and really good.

Alien: Isolation is a pretty fun game. Worth the price.

Fallout 2 for 5 dollars is also a lot of game for not much money.

rip

Shill: the post

Let's also not forget the new Doom.

That game's only been out for a little over a month and it's already about half price. The multiplayer sucks but who the fuck plays that shit for multiplayer anyway? It ranks up there with the new Wolfenstein. (in my opinion)

GTAV is also worth it. (Again, opinions) But honestly, who the fuck doesn't own it at this point? Unless you're a Russian faggot who got banned and is buying it for the umteenth time.

Seconding Cities: Skylines. It's a good city sim game, and it's probably the closest thing we'll ever see to SimCity 4 ever again.

Some other gems I managed to snag up:
- Recettear
- Ziggurat
- Freedom Planet
- Long Live the Queen
- Cave Story+
- Sonic Racing & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- Bastion
- Transistor
- HuniePop
- Terraria
- Door Kickers

Pretty hype so far.

I hope you faggots dont do this.

I hate you. all of your posts are newfag tier
I hope everyone filters you after this post

I hope i triggered you by pointing out a shit game is shit.

Strike Suit Zero looks like its pretty good but I haven't played it.
Astebreed is pretty great.

GTA V story is meh. Various mechanics have also been dumbed down since 4.

GTA Online is fun if you can got friends to play with. Heists are fun, but they are locked until you are level 10 or something like that.

Wolfenstein is fun, but short.

Stardew Valley is comfy, but gets tedious. You have no real objectives to speak off other than autist goals you set for yourself.

Battlefleet Gothic is fun and hilariously unbalanced. Don't bother with multiplayer

Cities Skylines aka roundabout traffic simulator is pretty gud. Tons of user content in workshop. Snowfall not worth it (no actual passage of season, just snow maps) unless you have a hardon for trams.

Total War Weeaboo 2 is where the series peaked.

Should I buy RE0 or the new HITMAN?

I'd hapily buy the older hitman games but I don't know which one I should start with.

Probably the first one

Not really, go with a different Tales game.

I really liked Strike Suit Zero but there's very little customization which could easily bother you if you're looking for an Armored Core.style game.

I'd wait until the next big sale because at the moment they're ironing a fuckton of bugs and balance issues, mostly the latter.

ironing out*

It's decent if PC is your only option for the series. No point in buying it though, the very first cracked version that came out ran perfectly fine.

Wow dudes, did you heard? IGG Games is having an 100% Off sale on every game they have!

guys on nigger menu are selling accounts for a few dollars, dont buy gta5 new as they added shark cards to each purchase so you cant refund it.

you made a mistake
age of empires 2 hd runs like shit
should have just looked for a modded/pirated version of the game, they ALWAYS run better for me

Tale of ALLTYNEX
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils
Suguri

How's Banner Saga 2? I'm asking not because of the sale, but because it's free on Xbox.

What do you think of just cause 2 and dust: an elysian tale?

This Steam sale is truly disappointing. It's all the same games I wanted before but hadn't yet gotten marked down enough, once again marked down to the same prices that weren't low enough last time. Or maybe marked down less. Some games have been at the same price for years now, what gives? Capcom's Steam library is the perfect example of staying eternally locked in at price points higher than my level of interest.

Also, is it just me, or have the average discount percentages slowly decreased? Sure feels that way to me, I'm pretty sure sales past had much deeper discounts, upwards of 90% off. In any case, I'm actually getting close to catching up on my backlog now due to such underwhelming sales for so long. These lame sales haven't lead me to spend more, but rather buy less.

I think Just Cause 2 is worth the current price, since it has its fun despite the flaws. As for Dust, that's about what I spent for it and now that I've played it, in retrospect I'd say I spent too much. It somehow manages to be both too short and feel like it was drug out too far with bland repetition at the same time.

It's 5 bucks niggers, go have some __fun____

main guy killed her dad, she wants blood

don't listen to this user, it's stereotypical anime garbage vn with a very basic shit gameplay to entertain you with between the various cutscenes

Bruh, VC is one of the best strategy games out there.

you're right, it really is

I hate to be an asshole but GTA 5 is the first time I've ever identified with the characters plights

While every other game tends to be terrible stereotypes this one involves a group of 3 incredibly broken individuals whose great past (And one of them create) a fantastic future for themselves

Of course shit goes tits up but its the first game in the GTA series where the story didn't want to make me punch the monitor in disgust

GTA 4's story was flat out fucking terrible, I dunno how that even was approved

"YO! KILL DIS NIGGA"
"WHAT YOU KILLED DA NIGGA I TOLD YOU TO KILL? DAT COLD MAN"

FUCK YOU WRITERS

Is there a way I can drive for free?

this tank sim game will never ever go on sale
but graviteam tactics made on the same engine with way more scenarios is on sale for 5 bux

i dont know why the tank window turns black like that

If there's any BR fags around, don't forget to check out Nuuvem. Their winter sale has started and some of the games there have better discounts than on Steam.

Can anyone recommend me some good local multiplayer games? Anything where I get to bring friends. Co-op or versus, we've had fun with Skullgirls, Broforce, Castle Crashers, and Samurai Gunn.

So, if you nignogs would want free gifts, what would you want? I'm trying to gauge what games to buy this year for the people

System Shock I and II
Terraria
Doom
Quake
Serious Sam (Any)
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

got mountain blade wb and one of the raiden games, everything else i got it on nuuvem, i got DaSII Scholars over there. I hated DaSII but ive heard the dlc was ok and that this version fixed some things so im giving it another chance

Divinity 2 is a pretty comfy RPG not amazing but quite enjoyable

Battlefield Bad Company 2
E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy
POSTAL 2 + Paradise Lost expansion
Half-Life 1 Anthology
Just Cause 2
Insurgency
Any Serious Same game
Typing of The Dead: Overkill
Carmageddon 1/2
FlatOut 1/2 (or Ultimate Carnage if you can stand GFWL, it's 2 with more stuffs)
Jet Set Radio
Hotline Miami 1/2
100% Orange Juice
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
Garry's Mod

For like $3, Mars: War Logs is actually pretty good
It's no AAA RPG, but it's a very solid mid tier game and the combat can actually be difficult

Just gonna piggyback off your post and warn people: Do NOT get the "Remastered" edition of Strike Suit. It's inferior to the original PC port in every possible way, as it's a port of the PS4 port. Buggier, shittier graphics, significantly worse performance, eye-cancer filters everywhere, etc.

Is Tales Of Symphonia worth it? I heard the PC port was garbage. Has it been fixed by patches/mods yet?

For FPS here's what you can get for under or at $10 each.

Though rpgs there's also Deus Ex and Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines, and first person stealth there's Thief 1-3 (avoid the reboot).

Also, it's worth pointing out that STALKER, VTMB, and Thief all have dead developers, so there's not really any benefit to buying them over pirating them.

Danmaku Unlimited 2 is a pretty decent shmup down to $0.99, I put about 12 hours into it this week working on a 1cc and I'm almost there. I'd say it was worth the money.

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Hyperlight Drifter
Hatred

Total Annihilation is $1.25

That's a great deal, Metro is fantastic

I dunno' I have a lot more I could recommend, but I don't know you and I'm bad at these.

Get Hylics for sure though. It's a fantastic little RPG. It should have gotten more attention than Undertale to be honest. It's fucking great.

the cyberpunk bartending game

Its on GOG so you can pirate it pretty easily. No need to buy it as its not very good beyond the soundtrack tbqh

Anything I can get my hands on. :^)

I played the demo and I really enjoyed it. It's not the best thing in the world, but it accomplishes everything it sets out to do well. It's a unique concept that's fleshed out enough to warrant a purchase, in my opinion. But I guess that makes me a cuck.

Spacechem is like a dollar. Ayylien Breed Triology is also pretty comfy. The only bad thing about it is its Alien Breed and there were already a dozen of these before these 3. This is what I have scraped from the bottom of the barrel durin this sale.

Its a recent release that is not on sale.

No, your post made you miss the point.

Hey, can you pass me up "Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition"? It's at a good price now and I've always been curious about that one. That's all I want.

steamcommunity.com/id/admiraladmirable

Would like opinions on the following games:
>Metro Redux an user in another thread recommended not getting the redux version, but didn't explain why
>Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition is it actually worth it? I have the normal version already

As for recommending games:
>Tales of Maj'Eyal for $1.74 as with most roguelikes you can get the game for free, but having it on Steam is quite convenient since it has Workshop support

I don't whats wrong with Metro Redux. I can recommend Valdis though. Its a pretty good metroidvania.

Thanks for reminding me about this game, it's been on my to play list far too long.

It's not flawless especially if you're looking for a DMClite platformer like some people advertise it, but it's very fun nonetheless.

Basically for 2033 redux they fixed the abysmal performance and compatibility problems with newer hardware but they brought in collectible faggotry and so much supplies that you will never feel like you could even go short on them, they also brought in some of the convenience from LL (looting corpse is easier and gun modding mostly), and then there's an ultra casual mode for FPS fans.

LL redux doesn't have much difference though.

I only bought Thief 1-2. Is 3 any good? I just wanted to experience the classics again since I'm pretty sure I never finished them and I forget them.

I also bought Arma Cold War Assault because it seemed like a good classic + super cheap.

Crimsonland
Gauntlet
Helldivers
Hammerwatch
Lego Marvel Super Heroes
Monaco
Nation Red
Spelunky

Play it with this though arx-libertatis.org/

Thief 1 and 2 are two of the best games you'll ever play.

By contrast to the previous two it's shit, by itself it's not too bad, if you want a comparative idea it's to Thief 1&2 what Wolf 09 is to RTCW.

3 is inferior to the first 2 games but it's alright. The biggest problem is that the levels, although not linear, are much smaller and segmented with loading zones. Other annoyances are that you can kill people regardless of difficulty (amateurs), the annoying hub level between every main stage and lack of mission cutscenes. Mods fix some of the problems but try vanilla first.

Do not bother with Thi4f it is a mediocre game that totally shits on the first 3, especially the main character. Try The Dark Mod instead.

Go fucking get it, it's the best puzzle game ever made and it's one fucking burger token

Also when youre done with Thief 1 and 2, try this thief2x.com/

This certainly looks nice, thanks again.

It forces you to rush too much, that's all. As long as you don't run into a dead end, it's not too difficult.

Thanks. I think I'll get them.

Maybe not on your first playthrough, but I recommend playing with a magic focused character at least once. Put enough points in the Casting skill, stack a few Speed spells and you can breeze through the levels at sanic speed.
And yeah, like the other user said, use Arx Libertatis.

There is a mod that links maps into larger ones without loading zones inbetween.

Why? You can just get the original for free, with more charming graphics (imo).

Yeah that's one of the mod fixes. There's a whole lot of other things like allowing enemies to actually see you against a wall, removing loot sparkles and changing the difficulty settings to gameplay styles. One I didn't like is the old-style UI, it looks like trash.

Hmm it seems Arx doesn't even need the full game, the demo data will suffice?

Is there any disadvantage to using the demo data?

Sweet.

I'll skip it for now then. Too many games to play and I'm sure it'll be on sale some other time.

Whats a good game where you keep stacking abilities and items for fun?
Things like: Dota, RoR, Binding of Isaac

Protip on Valdis: take the potions. Status effects are complete bullshit in this game and potions are an absolute necessity as a result. If you don't want to backtrack for them, read a walkthrough.

Otherwise it's a pretty fun game.

have you gotten it yet?

Nah.

Implying you fuck windows 10.

You don't fuck windows 10.

Windows 10 fucks you.

been sitting on this cart all sale, already filtered out stuff that is also on GOG since I might as well just wait for their sale.

I'm sorta iffy on Distance since it is early access, but it seems like it already has a shit ton of features. Also I am to understand that Shadow of Mordor has a lot of problems like baby easy Arkham combat, plentiful lorerape, and general Ubisoft style shallow open world shit but the nemesis system interests me greatly.

This is either excellent bait or you need to go back to halfchan. I thought it was obvious bait at first because of the nudoom and "hype" but you're recommending some pretty decent obscure games like Door Kickers which makes this more convincing.

user, you are wasting $19.98.

Nigger, Distance is the most fun game in that list, it's the only one you really need. I go by the adage of "Only buy early access if you'd buy the game as it is now, don't fall for promises" And as it is now, it's certainly worth 10 dollars, just don't expect to find that money in the campaign yet
Shadow of Mordor is good for goofing around, and since you said that you want the nemesis system, just go around mindraping orcs, though maybe you should pick the default edition instead of the game of the year version.
Red Faction Guerrila was fun when I played it in my PS3 like, 6 years ago. Four bucks might be acceptable.
I haven't played Way of the Samurai, but it looks goofy. I like that

Well, that's why I would have preferred to get gifted Mordor, because of my uncertainty I wanted to reduce my risk, but I think I'll get it myself after all. I realize I don't care about consistent lore. The movies bored me more and I'm sure the books would do the same. I just like the setting.

I don't think you can get a default edition.

Nigger, you just missed a huge GOG sale where pretty much everything was on sale.

Have some installers I uploaded from my GOG

mega.nz/#F!qh5VVSQQ!jNlo8xN9RnLfQSDBEWItbA

I also checked versions and every installer is the latest version.

Why should I not get Distance and SoM?

They removed the normal edition for some reason, I guess they just merged with with the goy of the year edition.

thanks fam, I should have played these a long time ago. I'll still buy them myself whenever they're on sale though.

hey how do you get items now, havent played that game in years
is it always after game drop?

I had forgotten how much I fucking despise batman combat and brown open worlds. I knew I'd end up refunding it the moment I saw a counter prompt over a guys head in the tutorial. Literally got bored in that instant and couldn't give a shit about any of the shit that happened after that. I feel like an idiot for even thinking of buying it in the first place. It's been so long that the only thing I really remembered about the game was that the nemesis system was supposed to be cool.

I can play that game for free at any time on my friend's shared library and I still refuse to go near it.

So it's no longer 20fps fugly autism blocks with dinos?

If your graphics are turned all the way down, I mean aaaaaall the way down. Otherwise it looks like this all the time for me.

I have 7.40 and I live in Canuckistan. Is lethal league worth a buy, and is there any dlc bullshit I have to worry about?

Game is fun, no idea how many people are still playing it online.

No DLC whatsoever.

w/e fam but you're kinda ruining it for the rest of us

Pirate groups do that already, why don't you just donate that $5 to them instead?

Red Orchestra is on for about 2 bucks.

Nobody plays the original, but there's usually a server of people (max 64) playing the popular Westfront mod Darkest Hour.

It's worth it for anyone that wants to get PTSD.

Yes, they are turned all the way down. So I can even hope to achieve 30fps

I have a relatively ok rig, too. Capable of getting triple digit fps on even some modern titles at medium settings (i favour fps obviously). I haven't played Ark in a long while. I wanted to wait for them to fix the fucking thing.

Dang that sucks, I just have a 970 and 3570k and it runs high at 50 fps. I don't how else the dev is planning to make it run better for lower end machines. All the excess foliage and water really does it for me.

Cities skylines was 15 dollars for the deluxe edition