New Jersey Jew Implicated in NYC Bomb Plot

NJ Jew Gregory Lepsky Plans NYC Bombing "for ISIS"
Only got caught because he tried to kill the family dog.

rt.com/usa/387316-justice-department-lepsky-charged/
archive.fo/fiv6a

justice.gov/opa/pr/new-jersey-man-charged-attempting-provide-material-support-isis
archive.fo/whPlC

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
badoo.com/profile/01400367581
youtube.com/user/grishanja
irart.com/show2007/Gregory Lepsky.html
goodreads.com/user/show/25273964-gregory-lepsky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump, i wonder how kikes will explain a jew helping (((islamic terrorists)))

Everyone here knows that kikes are behind ISIS terrorists but it's nice to have proof.

reminder

Bump

Jew Jersey is a Jewish shithole. There's literally Kikes everywhere. I can't wait to get out.

have another bump

Normies still call Jews "white"

They just spin it as that, radicalized white man help bomb!evil666!!Hitler!!!Voldemort!!!

You forgot Muh Russian Hackers

The lengths they will go to make it look like mudbeards did it.

he's probably being sarcastic

Oy vey such anti semitism, remember the 20 million who died in the holocaust? Have you even hear of the holocaust before? This 20 year old was gassed 6 million times there

This is not the first time, when there was an ISIS board on this chan you had that lit basement dwelling fat kike in florida, that picked targets for them.
Australian Witness
Fucking jackass, the kike was dragged out of his mothers basement and landed what?
Some 20+ years in jail, becoming jailbait. Fucking kikes. He doxxed two straya cartoonists and ofc collected crypto shekels for his cause.
Fucking kikes man
Hope he gets the gas chamber or oven.

And by "similar" they mean exactly the same, amirite? Cheap-ass mossad can't even spring for new bomb plans.

Doggo, this tares it
OVEN
FFS what's wrong with these "people"

read

RT comments are actually quite funny, but they are censorship kikes. Test them, if you pull one that puts them in a bad spot, boom gone. Like ie post a kennedy vid, got history to it, regardless history is history.
I actually got the real kremlin bots on full dmg control once, when these students missed one of my posts, it was to late to just delete. I just sat and observed them on full dmg control.
Regardless, it's funny as hell some times, I just wish they didn't gas posts
(I did not overstep any rules)

Jew migration ban when? Israel's clearly not sending their best.

nigger there were tons of proof. if you dont know about them you must lurk more

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html

rt.com/op-edge/357734-iran-threat-isis-israel/

And these are off the top of my head that's about to head to bed, apply yourself faggot.

not in new zealand, normies in (((kikebook))) comment sections updooting my "jews aren't white" posts

well that's lovely

SOMEWHERE IN (((ISIS-CONTROLLED))) ISRAEL

MEANWHILE IN SYRIA

How do we know he's Jewish? Is Lepsky a Jewish name?

There's no way I can save those images for ants even though I want to.

time to invest early and get used to it nigger

Maybe. Like. This.

I can't wait until rabid mainstream antisemitism forces Jews to become more and more extreme until everyone realizes what must be done.

(checked)

You and me both user

Hey Rabbi…

What?
Keep it up. Just. Keep fucking up.

Normies think of Israel as a settled "European" country like America or Australia. It's not. Even Ashkenazim, who are heavily mixed with European blood by now, still think of themselves as Semitic people from the Middle East. Since most people don't think much about race beyond physical appearance, though, normies don't make the connection that they're not just a different ethnicity within Europeans, but a different race altogether.

The dog was trying to warn the neighborhood about what he was doing.

I can never tell. Normies think Jews are white, and he has 'sky' in his surname.

It's very easy to drop that in their ear. Most people are very simple and once a small earwig like that latches on they will see it everywhere. The JQ is simple enough a child can see it given just the smallest input. A normalfag can latch onto it with a simple factoid regarding something they like that (((they))) have helped ruin for them

Take for example the (((Disney Vault))) and how to plant the seed with children. Hell, even Peter Pan numales.

Go back to reddit, twitter, furaffinity, whatever normalfag shithole from whence you came.

Was tempted to make an account just to reply and then get banned.
It really is funny how r/t_d allows anti-muslim posts, but g:^)d forbid mention the jews.
>inb4 ____ plebbit

ISRAEL AND ISIS

ISIS has Nothing to do with Israel
breakingisraelnews.com/23489/isis-nothing-israel/#L2kyluYPujBrppFI.97

The Silence of the Israelis on ISIS
consortiumnews.com/2014/11/05/the-silence-of-the-israelis-on-isis/

ISIS: Fighting 'Infidels' Takes Precedence
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/182632

Israel and the Origins of the Islamic State
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2014/08/israel-and-origins-of-islamic-state.html

Here's why Israel loses no Sleep over Islamic State
blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2014/10/21/heres-why-israel-loses-no-sleep-over-islamic-state/

Fighting 'Islamic State' is not the Israeli Priority
palestinechronicle.com/fighting-islamic-state-is-not-the-israeli-priority/#.VKQr8SusWSo

Why the Islamic State isn't in any Rush to attack Israel
haaretz.com/news/world/.premium-1.605097

Islamic State's Propaganda Videos on the Jews and Israel
semiticcontroversies.blogspot.kr/2015/12/islamic-state-propaganda-videos-on-jews.html

Israeli Intelligence Chief: We do not want ISIS Defeat in Syria
almasdarnews.com/article/israeli-intelligence-chief-not-want-isis-defeat-syria/

West making Big Mistake in fighting ISIS, says Senior Israeli Officer
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.623717

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404

Israeli Defense Minister: I would prefer Islamic State to Iran in Syria
timesofisrael.com/yaalon-i-would-prefer-islamic-state-to-iran-in-syria/

Israeli Defense Minister: In choice between Iran and ISIS, I prefer ISIS
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4755215,00.html

Israeli Prime Minister tries to shift Focus from Islamic State to Iran at UN
reuters.com/article/us-un-assembly-israel-idUSKCN0HO1U220140930

Syrian General accuses Israel of Collaborating with ISIS, Al Qaeda-Linked Rebels
ibtimes.com/syrian-general-accuses-israel-collaborating-isis-al-qaeda-linked-rebels-1740800

Why Does ISIS only Fight Israel's Enemies? And why do they have so much in Common?
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/why-does-isis-only-fight-israels-enemies-and-why-do-they-have-so-much-in-common/

Israeli Defense Minister: If I had to choose between Iran and ISIS, I'd choose ISIS
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/01/19/israeli-defense-minister-if-i-had-to-choose-between-iran-and-isis-id-choose-isis/

Head of Syrian Army after alleged Airstrikes: Israel working with ISIS and Al-Qaida
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Head-of-Syrian-army-after-alleged-airstrikes-Israel-working-with-ISIS-and-al-Qaida-383907

Senior IDF Source: Western Rush to Work with Shi'ites to Fight Islamic State a 'Mistake'
jpost.com/Middle-East/Senior-army-source-Western-rush-to-work-with-radical-Shiites-to-fight-Islamic-State-a-mistake-380355

Israel Co-Operating with ISIS and Al-Qaeda in Golan Heights says Syrian Chief Negotiator
ibtimes.co.uk/israel-cooperating-isis-al-qaeda-golan-heights-says-syrian-chief-negotiator-1555473

ISRAEL AND SYRIAN REBELS

IDF Embraces Syrian Islamist Extremists
richardsilverstein.com/2014/12/20/israel-embraces-syrian-islamist-extremists/

UN Reveals Israeli Links with Syrian Rebels
haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.630359

UN Reports Israeli Support for Syria Rebels
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels

Why Did Israel Decide to Support Syrian Rebels?
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/02/27/why-did-israel-decide-to-support-syrian-rebels

IDF Lies about its Increasing Syria Intervention
richardsilverstein.com/2015/04/27/idf-lies-about-its-syria-attacks/

IDF Medics seen Treating Syrian Rebels in New Video
timesofisrael.com/idf-medics-seen-treating-syrian-rebels-in-new-video/

Syrian Rebels thank Netanyahu for Israel's Compassion
israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/24453/Default.aspx

Exclusive: Israel is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels
foreignpolicy.com/2014/06/11/exclusive-israel-is-tending-to-wounded-syrian-rebels/

Moderate Syrian Rebels say they Protect Israeli Border
i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/49618-141103-moderate-syrian-rebels-say-they-protect-israeli-border

Netanyahu Says Israel Acts in Syria 'From Time to Time'
nytimes.com/aponline/2015/12/01/world/middleeast/ap-ml-israel-syria.html

Al Qaeda a Lesser Evil? Syria War Pulls U.S., Israel Apart
wsj.com/articles/al-qaeda-a-lesser-evil-syria-war-pulls-u-s-israel-apart-1426169708

Syrian Rebels call on Israel to Bomb Hezbollah-Iran-Syria Positions
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-rebels-call-on-israel-to-bomb-Hezbollah-Iran-Syria-positions-390896

Israel treating Al-Qaida Fighters Wounded in Syria Civil War
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-israel-treating-al-Qaida-fighters-wounded-in-Syria-civil-war-393862

New UN Report reveals Collaboration between Israel and Syrian Rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926

Israeli Analyst confirms Link between Israel, 'Moderate' Syrian Rebels
english.al-akhbar.com/node/22065

UN Report: Israel in Regular Contact with Syrian Rebels including ISIS
ibtimes.co.in/un-report-israel-regular-contact-syrian-rebels-including-isis-616404

Israeli DM: We're aiding Syrian Rebels to keep Al-Qaeda away from Border
news.antiwar.com/2014/10/15/israeli-dm-were-aiding-syrian-rebels-to-keep-al-qaeda-away-from-border/

Syrian Rebel Leader thanks Israeli Prime Minister for standing by Wounded
timesofisrael.com/syrian-rebel-leader-thanks-pm-for-standing-by-wounded/

Revealed: How Syrian Rebels seek Medical help from an Unlikely Source in Israel
thenational.ae/world/revealed-how-syrian-rebels-seek-medical-help-from-an-unlikely-source-in-israel#full

Video Footage shows Israeli Commandos rescuing wounded Islamic Militant Syrian Rebels
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

Israel is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — and has a Fragile Unspoken Truce with an Al Qaeda Affiliate
businessinsider.com/its-not-too-late-to-empower-the-moderate-rebels-of-syria-2014-10

Some of Gregory Lepsky's online footprint:

Badoo
badoo.com/profile/01400367581

YouTube
youtube.com/user/grishanja

It appears he had some renown as an artist when he was 10 years old
irart.com/show2007/Gregory Lepsky.html

Also located what appears to be his Goodreads profile. Brick, NJ is very close to Point Pleasant.
goodreads.com/user/show/25273964-gregory-lepsky

Of Three Books Listed, One Is Mein Kampf

fucking kikes

dogs are nice

Sounds like someone we know…

Oy Vey!

you are not trying to hide your kikery anymore, are you?

What's here in here to keep stickied? One more mentally ill kike falseflagging.