Cinco de Milo

In case you missed it Milo just did a big "announcement" stream, walked down some stairs draped with star of david banners holding a huge white Python and accompanied by 2 black guys wearing bondage gear, straight out of a bret easton ellis novel and shit. Anyway big news is he
That's about it.
youtu.be/90I6FjUyM8U

More power to him, he's doing good work on college campuses.

who?

better than a "bad jew"?

I missed it.

There are only two kinds of jews: those who are dead and those which haven't managed to die yet.

He used to be are gay jew. ''Get this to milo" was still a thing well into 2016.

There was never 'a thing' user. Get off the computer once and a while.

A poisonous cloud of AIDS in human form. Whatever, so long as it's antifa and commies downwind of it I'll enjoy their writing in agony.

He was never "are" anything.

FUCK OFF BACK TO HALFCHAN YOU FUCKING KIKE FAGGOT

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS.

THERE ARE NO GOOD FAGGOTS

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU INSUFFERABLE NORMALFAG?

FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU STUPID CUNT

Fuck off, Milo.

Free speech week at Berkley. This faggot is doing more than anyone in imkikey Holla Forums.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING THIS KIKE HAS BEEN CONTINUOUSLY SUBVERSIVE SINCE HE GAINED PROMINENCE YOU FUCKING DISHONEST HEBREW CUNT

==FUCKING RAGE AT YIDS FORGOT TO SAGE FUCK==

Go away Milo. You're the first into the oven.

Fucking pedo is desperate as fuck

This kike needs to be thrown in the gas chamber, he's too trashy for the bog.

I don't think the alt light can contain the underlying white western mood its ridden this past year or two. Anything that punishes the left is good imo, but good lord, milo is revolting and I stand under the no fags in the alt right camp banner.

Spencer is PRO WHITE GENOCIDE and an infiltrator with a Russian KGB wife. At least this fag just wants to fuck with sjw

Where is his scholarships for straight white males?

and why should I care

Milo lurks 8/pol/ and steals our memes. It'd be a shame if an user attended his rally with ulterior motives.

Awesome. Seems he managed to trigger all of you assholes.

So was Milo always a faggot, or did GamerGate or the SJWs get to him? In 2014 he seemed like a decent reporter who just wanted to know what was going on with GG with some sympathy for pro-GG. Today he's a full on faggot preaching about the (((alt-right))).
Did something change with him or am I just ignorant of everything before then?

Just another case of money and fame corrupting someone. He self identified as catholic his whole life till he got famous and then latched onto the jew thing for an extra layer of protection, now he's just another victim olympian pandering to aspiring pseudo intellectuals for shekels. Like him or hate though can't say he hasn't earned it.