Mad Max was fucking better than MGSV, and everyone knows it

Mad Max was fucking better than MGSV, and everyone knows it.

While everyone wasted their money on the collector's edition of the shittiest game in the series, I got Mad Max for $20 from G2A. It was fucking fantastic and still is.

The fights in the wasteland are great fun, the weapons are fun, the fist fights are actually a huge improvement upon the batman games.
In fact, I'd go to say that it does Fallout better than Fallout, in recent years. The world actually feels desolate and dead - like all hope is gone and survival is unlikely. The feeling of unease is overwhelming, like there isn't any hope left to give; and allies are never truly on your side.

No, it's wasn't perfect but between a lengthy campaign with lots of stuff to do and reasonably priced DLC, I'm willing to go out on a limb and say this is my personal GOTY.

k

Pretty shit opinions there OP. I would advise suicide.

Okay, faggot. Stay fucking mad after giving your money to Konami for an unfinished game.

Bothj are pretty shit tbh fam

But i guess Mad Max had a better worldmap to explore where MGS should have dropped that shit altogether.

open world games are all bad, OP.

he did not say he bought mgs5

breathe slowly and chill your tits fam

I would advise suicide.

Lemme guess: Cuckchan has blocked your IP range. Hiro loves to such shit, so he can earn more shekels.

They both have devuno. Basically it's pick your poison.

Other than that I want to play both but I feel that they'll be lackluster. Plus it seems to me that they're preform poorly thanks to denuvo

Nice bait thread. I do believe that there are a lot of people out there that would prefer generic God of War style combat over being stealthy and CQCing though. Most of the people I work with are like this. They're called casual gamers. :^)

What is this weak ass bait ?

I've never even played a single MGS game, I'm just about to get autistic over OP claiming shit about Fallout that isn't fucking true.
FOR FUCKS SAKE, THERE'S POPULATED CITIES IN THE FALLOUT UNIVERSE

Who are you quoting?

Metal Gear gameplay is casual as fuck user.

SHILL THREAD FOR SALES
OP FUCKS LANDWHALES

I haven't played MGS but I did play Mad Max, and it's pretty shit m8.
Currently waiting on my refund.

You dumb nigger, I'm quoting with implications.

Wow OP, are you sure that's how you shill a game?

Nigger, I bought the game from G2A. If anything I'm the opposite of a shill

Sounds like you're the dumb nigger here mate.

Too thick.

MGSV was fun, I played it to completion. Mad Max on the other hand gives me flashbacks of all the terrible PS2 games like Prince of Persia 2 with monotonous thoughtless combat. Yay for button mashing.

I'm not denying that MGS is popular, i'm just saying in the grand scheme of things there are many more games with Mad Max style combat than MGS style CQC mechanics.

Go the fuck back to NeoGaf, nigger lover.

Nigger I haven't even played any of the MGS games.

Mad Max had BamHam combat, perks, upgrade trees, generic open world colleca-thon. MGS V had some of these as well, but was a better game, even despite its unfinished state.

What's wrong with playing both of them?

Why don't you return to killing yourself, retard.
Don't forget to check my dubs first

Fuck off Mark

What?

Just bantering. What did you like about Mad Max?

Nah, max was pretty terrible. The car physics literally didn't understand simple things like grip and momentum so you'd set up for a drift or a turn, tap the brake and crash immediately. It felt like it was designed by someone who had never driven anything before, not even a bicycle. I don't mind arcade physics but max's physics were a shit.

Flash sale going on right now at Playstation Store. You can get this for 15 shekels. Couple other good deals too.

Spot on. And I was excited for the praised car combat too. Shame.

Is this nigger for real?

I cant tell anymore with all these reddit summer babies

mgsv is a unfinished game

mad max is a unrealized game

they're both completely different so compairing them is utterly wrong, mad max is actually a gta clone

why?

Nice opinion there, fellow anonymous.
How much did they pay you to post it?

Paid.
P A I D. You stupid mouth-breathers.

You are a very cool dude and your decision was objectively the best and I bet you're very handsome too

Come here I have something for you.

I tried but couldn't stand the fucking retarded melee combat. The Strom events and the Airport were pretty damn cool but I just couldn't force myself any further.

Perhaps the best vehicle combat game. I'll give you that.

Combat is boring and repetitive and a majority of the stuff to do is Ubisoft-style tower-claiming and collectible finding.

It's okay/10

What is this and why is there no Mel Gibson DLC skin?

gotta unlock a sniper upgrade for your car via main quest

mel gibson jacket is unlocked at the end of the game

They should just let you pull the tower down with your hook.

anyway, if you didn't pick Furnace you're gay.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

This is one of the things that hurt this game. It was shilled to hell and back despite people not knowing or caring about it or outright admitting the combat was Arkham level shit. MGV for all it's hype was mostly mocked instead of being treated as the second coming like this game was.

She must be wondering if there is more to life
I wonder if she an hearoe'd
I would

I would advise suicide.

all the upgrades are unlocked via the main quest, that's one of the stupidest things about the game. the upgrade "decisions" don't exist, it's just another way to show you quest completed

Jesus Christ look at all these hot opinions in this thread nobody asked for your review, fuckhead

Summer is finally here, lads.

Oh poor OP.

MGS5 was a sequel in a big IP made by a legend.

It literally never mattered how good the game was.

Welcome to this shit industry and the scum that enables it.

Stopped reading there. Assassin's creed is a disease.

Reading again as the opinions under are just attacks by cowards who don't think for themselves.

Fallout is a rip off of A Boy and his Dog, and of Mad Max. No wonder it's similar to fallout.

They didn't use Mel Gibson's voice or scanned face/body so it's not Mad Max, though Fury Road wasn't either… Sort of. Tom Hardy plays as someone reprising the role, long after Mad Max has gone and become legend. In the preview they tat Universal Doner and other stuff, I like that, only just clicked that had to do with the blood bagin the movie then.
I aaw the preview thinking they'd picked some poor fuck to be their Max and sort things out for them. Tough, but him getting it done anyway.

Movie unfucked by the guy acting as Max. Would be interesting for a sequel to have MelbGibson in it, little Maxes going around the place like a makeshift force, fixing things whereve they go and reporting back, different directions so none of them come accross eachother. Sent out in intervals, them meant to keep going in a direction. Tom Hardy having found only dessert in his reporting that back, against the rules, somewhere nice not meant to have anything from the rest come in exept perhaps people with nowhere else to go.

Max in game can be another Max. Them all having to loo the same, stand out as someone to trust and get told what is wrong. A boogyman to disuade most from doing fucked up things. Cops are scum, haven't watched the films in decades. Cops as the guys who do the right thing is ridiculous, do the opposite for a living. Make good things false by built upon torture, degredation etc
Already have thier orders of stop all that shit and don't because they don't want to be punished for it.

Or a few Max wannabees tole playing to the extreme after hearing some tale, trying to substanciate it, coming to know it is true. Can't be trained just comes from heart. See a lot of stuff and use their ingenuity to help it out. That as the real thing. People test presentation, battle to remain true to it. Finding more reason to the more you try. Encourage faith in others and faith in themselves. Go along what they really want not all act like what is happening is ok. Drop a musical box into a lucky dip barrel an drive off after the job is done.

Bumping, good to see people caring about things. Rest being nasty is getting it out of their system. Shouldn't do that, might get to good at that to do otherwise seeing how lacking it is compared to bullshit. Though talking a lot if shit for the sake of some good things coming out is better than nothing coming out. Better to be than think and say too.

both are shit

I am interested in the Mad Max game because I just really want to fight crazy raiders in weird outfits with crazy cars, but I absolutely hate the style of open world the game has (ubishit), the defined protagonist, and the simple combat. I just want something along the lines of Mountain Blade except in Mad Max's setting where you make your own band of crazed raiders and go around doing whatever you want.

Fury Road was one of my favorite recent movies almost purely on its art style and music, why are there so few games that try to copy Mad Max's style and why are they always so shit at it (Burchlands, RAGE, and arguably Fallout which can be good but novehicles).

Please if anyone knows of any games that they think might even be slightly along the lines of what I'm looking for please tell me, I am desperate.

kys

Who gives a shit about Max, even as Mel Gibson Max has always been the least important character despite what the title may lead you to believe. He's a boring protagonist with zero personality whether he be Mel or the BGFY. I really wish the series was titled something less specific so they'd have an excuse to make the protagonist interesting. Fury road would have been way better if pic related was the protagonist. Max and Stong Independent General Maxina were unnecessary and could have been replaced with characters that weren't completely devoid of personality.

It was alright. I liked the dust storms that fuck everything up. That atmosphere of depressing desolation is great. It took me a while to git gud at the vehicle combat. On-foot combat has no action-cancelling like Bamham so it actually requires timing & isn't retard button-mashing tier. Also it was optimized by the Just Cause 2 A-team so it runs really well even with some SweetFX applied.

Mad Max can be pirated. [Source: I pirated it]

2 buttons fights, short story with stupid ending, rest are fillers. World was quite good but everything else is a waste, not worth it.

Newfag can't into Ultima VII/Wizardry VII/Fallout/Fallout 2/Wizardry 8

MGSV was better unfinished, but the landscape was lacking in size and use of that size. Also lacking detail tesselation could have remedied, particually for eroded buildings and rock.

Should be if you are detected, you get mortared and pursued, helicopters chase, look for you and don't go away. Could have geometry altered by heavy gunfire and shellfire. See villages quite nice as ruined afterward. See them bombed and preforated by Hinds in invasion an occupation. Mujahideen in caves and around. Prevent them bith coming accross eachother, get them out o villages so they aren't bombed in caution. Get their froends and families out so they aren't tortured for ascocciation or information. Females out so aren't raped, fighting age or looking men led out so they aren't presumed to be Mujahideen. Kids out or hidden so they aren't taken to trained by Mujahideen, or geurillas etc.

Honourable fighters seek you out and recruit them on all sides. They win, don't spread loss.

See construction efforts. Stop mujahideen from attacking them or sabotage them yourself, explain with a knife the workers are doing the wrong thing here. Pay them to leave or build what is needed, replace plans with things that fit the existing architecture.

Be a presence factions can unite against instead of fighting eachother. Stop or control weapons supply. Find who is flooding weapons to gain leadership. Cut supply routes and surveilance, root out spies. Clear minefields. Stop propaganda. Make source of advancement themselves or free by their own interest, not greed, more doesn't give them more power but more duty. Keep places as they are maintained by people living there, if they have more than they can do help them do it more edficientlybsobthey can do it or dobit for them. Time wasting chores that ahow off the intricacybof seemingly simple skills. Processes requiring a lot of dependent ones. See how it all will die in a chain reaction if something goes. Know what each area is and substiture what one provides if it is destroyed. Face harder troops trying to hunt you. Following your trail making some of them understand what should be done. Have the balls to determine which ones can be used as double agents, communicating with eachother in various ways.

The Mech looked animu stupid. Wasn't a weapon's platform. Was a humanoid whip cracking joke. Should of been something mechanical. Rex was heavily armoured, previous variants could be lacking, struggling for bipedal movement doing it at the expense of moving parts, pistons showing. Built to work with a compliment of other units, not much on it's own. Built to shred tanks, jets, incoming missiles etc, not a man using the terrain. Jump onto it as it moves through a ridge and plant explosives on it's exhaust or cooling rods. Lead it into water running there, that unenterable lake section, it's guns useful only in fairly close range underwater. Avoid it's slower attacks, use air pockets or caches to lead it deeper. Tether it to the bottom multiple times with cables pulled to larger chains. Take a buoy to the surface and run drive, drive into chinook and get away before the boom. Shot down, spin around. Boom, Metal Gear minus a power generator crumbling chinnok under fire, weapons overheating, use rocks with parked jeeps to overheat guns as they track them and shoot them. Get in close, climb bullet acars on metal Gear's leg, get shocked by body recently placed explosive on other side throwing you clear, mech deprived of feedback from circling helicopters, blow their resuppy drops for Metal Gear's guns. Extend damage into exploded section with remote shot missiles exposed by it's focus on you. Avoiding fast stomps on you by shooting cables you are tied to, anchored to rocks, defenses made for it ewok style, aiming the remote missiles as you're pulled, cutting lose before your're pulled ove the edge shots dollowing you, richoxheting over you hitting just at where you were as you roll away and go grap another mortar or missile and place it opposite a defense.

Pilot using the last ammo shooting a hole into the ceiling and ejecting through it after Metal Gear covered in a net of mines, having followed you into a cave. Pilot it out fight off missiles in an airstrike, onces around you going off. When dry of ammunition avoid direct hits and move away from the area, the dust drom exploaions hiding your movement. Barely anything remaining get ou and watch as the dust that settles buries it.

l0l shit on

I agree somewhat on that guy being hell cool.

The option to play as the existant players in a problem is a good idea. Maybe as earlier chapters in a game. See them try and fail, as the tutorial, then you go in and unfuck with a vengence. They did it because you weren't there sooner. Share the blame around. Put the bodies where they belong.

It's okay

This ain't worth a tenner. The atmosphere is almost spot-on, but Jesus Christ if the game isn't boring as shit. Combat is literally copypasted from Arkham, you are pretty much forced to do side quests to advance in the story, there is no actual "wasteland survival" aspect to it, there tons of pointless(?) hold-to-do-thing, and fuckload of repetition. Only really good thing about it are the cars, even if the customization of the Magnum Opus is super linear. Oh, and if you don't have the right wheels, good luck driving on sand without feeling like an old cunt going at 20 mph on a highway.

Is that Trump?

I got it for cheap on CDKeys amid all the MGSV hype, and had more fun with it.
The repetition does set in though.

Camera Mode is incredible however, it's great to fuck around in this game so you can set up some good pics.

But NuFallout is still closer to Fallout than the Mad Max game is.

What in the diddly fiddly are you talking about?

I'm guessing English is not your first language because I honestly have no idea what you're saying.

No it's the other businessman with the blonde toupee

How is it any better, there wasn't much to do and the ending was fucking garbage.
Waste of time at best.

So how big's the open world?
And is there any car customization?
Is it fun?

I only heard about this game yesterday so im very much in the dark.

the point i think op was making is it uses that "free flow" combat shit, but with more timing needed.

How comfy are the deserts in Mad Max? I love desert settings and want to recreate the comfiness of driving through Las Venturas in GTA San Andreas

dubs thread? dubs thread

i paid sixty
yes i'm salty

Better than paying $60 for a 10 hour game with nothing to do after you finish the unfinished storyline.

Mad Max was lukewarm. It was pretty, but car customization was shallow, you were outright punished for using cars that weren't the Magnum Opus, and 90% of the locales on the map are just tedious copy-pasted "kill these guys and hunt for this thing" sidequests.

Why is it okay for Senran Kagura and weeb shit to have DLC and you guys love it?

a thread made by a faggot to bait faggots, good job OP

Just fucking buy or pirate both. Then you don't have to justify buying one over the other.

Pathetic thread.

Veichles should be looking like moon landers, bare essentials, weaknesses covered. People who aren't logical not around. Or in vast numbers doing things by slavery, trying to get designs off independents. Freedom being on the move, most people in camps, large cities of otherwise, stupidity abounding from them. Go fuck them up or rescue what they've taken.

That near the end like a dark castle. Most of the landscape old stuff, attempts at places that were touched by the antiraiders, souless cocksuckers from Fallout 4, voters.

Some hidden spots.

Little places holding some good things. Nothing good coming out of the student filth.
Fight off some cowards, locals not used to that. Move on from you. Come to their rescue again and similarly get told to fuck off. One of them wounded left with you to die, get told where the news watching pieces of shit come from. Take them with you as a guide and mission giver. What they need, what they left behind. Drop off what they are looking for ahead of them, return some stuff, they wonder why, leave it. Ambush you and see the one they left behind in good health. Get thanked. Get told of some horrors. Time to kill people.

Everyone there acting like they like things or screaming. Or given up. Kill kill kill. Blow it all to hell.

Draw enough forces back to the shithole, placed charges around it unexplained before go off, as they abbandon it confront what stays. Greed was the only way to control them and raise something, everything is bad etc, too late for anything to be good without being prey. Nobody wants to be prey. Show it it does not work that way, headbut, hold over the edge, tell them to close their eyes or close them permenantly, turn around and drop them.

Get told kids etc wont be able to get out. Suggests secret passage. He comes unwillingly to rescue them, all the noncompliant ones and such kept in hopes of drawing from them. They won't budge without killing him. Tell them to die then. Go out with scum. Rest catch up.

Take veichle, drive to lookout, watch twin towers and co burn. Convoy move on, find water and waterfalls. Increasingly less civilisation. Caravan helped at the start come by help the people, return the favour, shake hands. Happy ending. Move on.

One of the few threads that isn't asking for something. Isn't pushing something unrelated. Isn't trying to cement an idea of what people who like good things are, that being the worst thing they can think of usually, so their feeding off can happen sooner, so it isn't a thing they are excluded from for being scum. Want it to seem ok to exploit, like anything would help, that ther exploitation and ascocciation is providence.

MGSV was the best in the series gameplay wise. You can rate a thing depending on how free of stupidity it is, by that how hard was tried for what done to be something.

MGSV was great while limitations of enemies weren't known in caution. Expecting them to see where they would. Music also better by tapes in radios, should leave them there out of decency anyway. Made for an added dimension of an era, people there part of a time, their fantasies, hopes and social stuff, what they were missing out on. Could have gone far with that human aspect. And contrasted well with professionalism, them having good reason to get revenge, overkill in caution, stay aware. Demonstrate hate to opposing factions. Death is taken too lightly in games, nothing lost in something shot. Stupidity isn't humor either. Stronger enemies would see Snake as a better character, more relief in killing them, more of a bad guy because of it. Things that introduce danger more imposing. Not a game where the shots wash off from what is hit.

As the story went Big Boss liked the truth and freedom of war. Free of the filth, no tollerance for it, it means turning off the mind, works only with numbers.

Didn't focus on any horror though, just getting things done, stealing as much as possible including people.

Needed to have demonstrated reason for joining first. Something soldiers could appreciate, more professionalism. By their joining they would be a part of no stupidity and have to hold eachother to the highest standard. Fight off the enemies of life and freedom.

No more parasites.

Also contend with plots organisations that harvest, present what isn't theirs as part of them, good designs betrayed, labeled. Copyrighted. Kill them all. Good designs part of where they belong.

Also had animu shit. Something unbelievable then sorry, then not trying at all. Not impressive.

Didn't relay the extreme opposition of established wrong, individuals having no chance of stopping it.

Doing so anyway felt dangerous, but get used to it. Being able to stop something against some cosmic law of things only get worse. Or ambition challenged to accnowledge horrors as powerful.

Wasn't much if any military stuff. Not much if bases to infiltrate. Ground Zeroes had a distinct moment where you were outside and it wasn't too late. Both would bave benefited from some randomised personell movement to keep you aware you were the botton of the food chain here and they all want for there ti be something to justify their existance. You are being very dumb in doing this, you're fucked, should be on loudspeaker in your mind. Lethality as an option, mission failure is not the only relief. That and they are the bad guys.

Hol your breath as enemies come close. They have a sixth sense for where you are sometimes. Thinking they have seen you first one to act loses, first one to prove it beyond all doubt.

Also should have shown how big a thing it is to rescue someone from their filth, someone who hasn't given in. Did somewhat.

Show how different is for there to be something good in the world. Be imitators opposite at core now. Most is sold by attatching hopes.

The Japanese war denial thing was in full swing by 3. Did nothing wrong kind of thing. Vivisection fine by such filth, capacity to ignore.

Alluded in previews how Big Boss was giving in and taking options that gave power at the cost of other people's suffering which would invalidate ang progress entirely as it does all religion all civilisation.

Tension of being part of something different, something new.

feminist propoganda

How do you even come to the conclusion? I'm genuinely curious.

Wow, fun.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that article.

I went fucking nuclear. Are you fucking serious? you take a game world where so many possibilities are there for character design, and you just give me 5 gimp giants? get fucked.

also

get fucked.

I got mad max and enjoyed the shit out of it, but man you're really overselling it famallamadingdong. It wasn't THAT good.

It's a fucking takedown button

That's literally what it is, it's a grab/takedown button.

The show might not be real, but the lesson is.

It's designed so that you can take down, knock out, or disarm a singular individual or quickly dispatch a small and consolidated group of foes in order to avoid detection and confrontation. You will not be able to CQC an entire base of alerted and hostile soldiers into submission. In other words, it has a specific and situational use that overshadows its easy and quick execution. The bullshit buttonmashing combat of Arkham, on the other hand, while flashy and fantastical, is essentially devoid of any depth.

its a fucking WYVERN

Then why is she called 'The Mother of Dragons'? Checkmate Autismo.

because the show is complete cancer

this

So, a grab button.

kek

A grab and attack button that requires timing and thought to use effectively and in specific scenarios. Is it perfect? No, but at least it's a singular tool that you have to think about making use of instead of a one-size-fits-all solution to any and all encounters that one can utilize by mindlessly mashing buttons like a nigger on crack who hasn't yet realized that his garage door opener is defective.

The movie.

It's like /k/ with clips or Holla Forums with Linux.

What you guys are referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

At least clips and Linux are real things.

It really fits, but if you think it's pro feminism you didn't pay attention.

And Max knew well enough to get out of dodge after seeing that shitshow.

I.E. communism

I think Snoop is incredibly greenpilled.

While yes the game was fun there was a lot to it that was massively underdeveloped.

Also. DLC?
WHat DLC?

Its both. On the surface, people get a nice feminist film about a bunch of female slaves fighting against the old, white patriarchy and even ascending to dominance at the end. Most people don't go past the surface so get the feminist message.

For people who dig a bit deeper, we can tell that the matriarchy would crumble very quickly.

The key point is that a feminist writer was consulted for the film to influence it. The creator is a feminist and says so himself. The film ends all colorful and full of rainbows as the women take over, I don't think they actually intended for the anti-feminist message. The bad guy is killed, the oppressed people are free from tyranny and can drink the water and all is right with the settlement.

ram the towers or shoot the support wires with your shotgun

Sex slaves fleeing their imprisonment. That has nothing to do with third wave feminism. Just because there's female characters and they do something doesn't make it a gender message.

You are genuinely fucking retarded. You sound like a sjw blaming everything on gamergate because it's something they don't like.

How exactly was it unfinished again?
Could you elaborate?
People throw that around a lot but they never explain why.

This isnt a thread shilling Mad Max.
This is a thrad shilling G2A after youtubers finally started shunning it, after the Tinybuild debacle.

(checked)
they both perform rather well. But the issues with both is that in MGS5, it's fucking unfinished, and Mad Max, once you beat the game is a big empty sandbox in the most literal sense.