ANTIVAXXERS DOING GOD'S WORK

arstechnica.com/science/2017/05/measles-outbreak-rages-after-anti-vaccine-groups-target-vulnerable-community/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/measles-outbreak-traced-fully-vaccinated-patient-first-time
youtube.com/results?search_query=vaxxed
slatestarcodex.com/2014/04/28/the-control-group-is-out-of-control/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnomathematics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Vaccines are worse than measles, fool.

jewish vaccines are good for you, goyim
>>>/trs/
>>>/reddit/

ftfy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

ok but do they have autism?

inbred retardation at least

Vaccine for these things? I had all dem diseases as a kiddo, I don't know anglo for them even. "Red dogs",measles, kusma, you name it.
Now, trick them to not take more serious vaccines
Also people taking flueshots should be gassed, unless there is some critical condition so they have too.

measles is way too puny a disease to be worth the anti-vax campaign
tell them to get non-vaccinated for bubonic plague instead
and polio, diphtheria, tetanus, hepatitis and small pox

or they will catch the autism

can we please stop the LARPing, anyways OP is dishonest since this was mostly niggers from Africa who probably think medicine is voodoo

You probably have not been vaccinated against plague either, fam. It's not like they're going to get exposed to it in Minnesota. Also, it's cured after a course of antibiotics.

Vaccines do cause autism… Wtf is that idiotic retard who dares to call themselves a journalist doing. This is called making a frame.

Niggers should be mandatory vaccinated.

vaccines are a double-edged sword
AND one of them cut you

Do they argue for an hour over whether heroin or cocaine are better?

no they believe they were kings

as a father of two unvaccinated children things like these always tingles my interest.
Tried reading the article but my propaganda glands went haywire, then I tried reading the comments which all called for and end to anti vaccine sentiments through legislation.

I don't vaccinate my kids because I fear autism, I don't cause of the weak evidence that support it doing any good. Disease prevention comes from other factors.

All in all this article just struck me as a fear mongering propaganda piece, using the standard language and tropes I've grown accustom to ignore.

So far none of my kids have had a single cold, shit, the older one have never had his skin broken by a needle.
Hope I'm correct in my assesment of this whole thing, not trusting the kikes at face value that's for sure.

This. The harmful effects of vaccines are less subtle, but much worse. Look at the widespread autism on the internet for example, and all the white kids that will never be had.

WEW THERE GOES YOUR HERD IMMUNITY
Quarentine those degenerates anyways and gas them with chlorine to purify their bodies of measles.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

How's that working out for you, chaim?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis

Turns out the majority of scientific findings are bogus and can not be repeated.

Given that politics influences medical science, vid related, with SJWs censoring medical journals that cite gender differences right down to organs and cells in order to promote SJW "equality"…

I'm using the scientific method on the scientific establishment and claiming that it is empirically bogus, as evidenced by the Replication Crisis.

Checkmate.

Scientist who invented MMR vaccine sued the company that owns it for falsifying effectiveness estimates. Also its been proven MMR vaccine can cause outbreaks when the virus reactivates.

sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/measles-outbreak-traced-fully-vaccinated-patient-first-time

Reminder
Vaccines DO cause autism, this was proven by the CDC itself with internal tests, which were promptly covered up and then whistleblown!

youtube.com/results?search_query=vaxxed

This Documentary only talks about ONE vaccine, the MMR vaccine. The official stance is; "Vaccines are ok, but this one particular cocktail vaccine is bad."

But with that said, Vaccines are useless, if you are eating like /fit/, have clean water and sewage services, you'll be fine. Was there a vaccine for SCURVY??
Then why did it fall at the same rate as Measles??

But no, go ahead and give your newborn infant a Hepatitis B vaccine…. It's only good for two years…

Has there ever been any true Vaccinated vs Un-Vaccinated Study?

It wouldn't be hard. Get a hundred kids, same ages, give half the vaccine, give the other half a placebo. If the vaccinated kids start slamming their heads into walls then you've confirmed the problem!

No, they've never done such a study… And the ones they HAVE done were covered up…

You are correct; many areas of "science" are hardly scientific. Here's a great article on the matter by one of the brightest minds I'm aware of:
slatestarcodex.com/2014/04/28/the-control-group-is-out-of-control/

Thankfully, hard scientific fields are not really affected from this problem. Particle physics requires *insane* confidence levels, so there's no replication issues there. Pure math is fine. Chemistry is mostly fine except for some shit coming out of China.

Biology/medicine has been partially coopted by marxists, and all social """"sciences"""" have been fully coopted.

I am seriously concerned by the concerted efforts of marxists to infiltrate mathematics. If they succeed, it will be very bad for humanity. See e.g. (((((((( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnomathematics ))))))))

(Yes, that's a real thing, and I've seen it popping up in my math department as a way for social """scientists""" to infiltrate politically.)

Kek.

If you can't trust your doctor not to have at least some idea of how to optimize your health, you need to find a new doctor.

Totally Legitimate

Which would you rather have, tetanus or autism? I bet most parents would choose tetanus.

college is irremediable garbage and needs to go away

math can't be taken over because it's either provable or not provable and there's nothing really to argue about

in physics commies spread bullshit about quantum mechanics and insult string theory, which is annoying but also not directly harmful except to practitioners

and all faculty at college all deserve to be whipped at a minimum, the commies and the scientists they farm reputation from

Damn I wish I was more autistic.

I had neighbors, who have since moved, who had two children with autism. They used to let the oldest (which was the highest on the spectrum) outside in the fenced in yard to roam about for hours upon end. I would occasionally catch him beating his head against the side of the house, screaming for no reason, or just wandering around aimlessly. They had a pool within the confides of that fenced in area. When I pondered what would happen if that kid should ever happen to decided to "take a swim" and drown by accident, is when I realized that maybe that is what his parents wanted too?

Nice try chaim.

Now imagine that child, BEFORE a vaccination. He/she is running, talking, playing, socializing perfectly fine… Then right after the vaccination, they get a fever, then they become autistic; slamming their heads, ignoring people, screeching all night.

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

This is now a Before / After Vaccine Story Thread

That's just a regular nigger.

No, because scurvy is a symptom of malnutrition, not an infection.

So is autism. Vaccines don't directly cause it, they just kill all the good flora and bacteria in your gut, which totally fucks your ability to absorb proper nutrition that, at that age, is critically vital to brain development, thus you get brain disorders. Same reason kids with autism tend to also have issues with digestion, diarrhea and the like.

Gut flora is introduced by contact with other humans. The only reason a child would lose those organisms is if they were raised in an overly sterile environment. Vaccines don't do that, moms obsessively bleaching everything in sight do.

yeah kill yourself anytime. my sister has worked in clinical research for 14 years and i guarantee you it's horseshit. she also missed most of 4th grade with pertussis that she got from being vaccinated against pertussis.

Diseases that we didn't create vaccines for died down too. It's trained immunity. The native americans were dying en mass from diseases europeans weren't taking vaccines for.
It's opportunism to profit by charging for a "cure" to a disease that has already went full blown plague mode multiple times so the population is already resistant.

almost nobody ever got tetanus even back during the pre-automobile era when there were horses and horse shit literally everywhere. it is absolutely not worth vaccinating anyone against it. unless you're the jew who owns shares in the company that makes the vaccine.

U wot m8?

you should read some Miles W Mathis on the history of science as a tool for (((plutocratic))) psyops. even physics has been aggressively pozzed, let alone subjects with such lucrative high stakes attached as medicine and nutrition.

some studies have found giant correlations of autism with inadequate vitamin D in the mother's diet during pregnancy, so there may be some truth to this.
but i think there's a neurotoxicity aspect as well. there's a gigantic overlap between the nervous system and digestive system (and immune system), your gut is full of neurotransmitters etc.

We are also hitting a point of diminished returns in medical research. Of all new treatments since 2000, only 8% were more effective than existing treatments.

Gut flora is introduced to all organisms by contact. Some eat eachother's feces to get microorganisms to digest food. Babies get theirs from amniotic fluid, breastmilk, and sticking everything in their mouth.

nigger thgrea

Daily reminder that most injections of at least the past 40 years come with a free RFID tracking chip that will make your discovery by FEMA all the more easy when SHTF. Look up Jesse Beltran, Lars Druudgard and Robert Naslund some time in the near future if you haven't already. They were trying to warn you all about this. (((Jewgle))) in particular has noticeably censored results for these three men and you have to use quotation marks to find them nowadays, because they want you to take that injection like the good goyim they take you for.

DO NOT TAKE AN INJECTION OF ANY KIND
DO NOT TAKE MEDICINE OF ANY KIND UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, GROW YOUR OWN BACTERIA CULTURES
TEND TO YOUR OWN WOUNDS WHENEVER POSSIBLE, ONLY SEEK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE IF CONDITIONS WORSEN OR THE INJURY APPEARS LIFE-THREATENING
DO NOT HAVE AN OPERATION OF ANY KIND UNLESS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, THEN COVER YOUR BODY IN NEODYMIUM MAGNETS EVERY TIME YOU SLEEP FOR THE NEXT WEEK
DO NOT GO TO THE DENTIST FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN A ROUTINE CHECKUP
IF YOU FEEL A SHARP PRICK ANYWHERE ON YOUR BODY WHEN OUTSIDE FOR NO APPARENT REASON, COVER THAT PART OF THE BODY WITH NEODYMIUM MAGNETS AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME

Taking vaccinations = letting the Jews win.

Jews aren't the problem, vaccines are!!!!!!

Vaccines are a tool of the Jew.

What is neodymium? Should I not get my wisdom teeth removed? They're all sideways and it probably needs to be done.

YES GOYIM, do not listen to your doctors, just treat yourself! Preferably with homeopathy or other alternative methods! What could possibly go wrong? You wouldn't want to inject anything jewish, would you? Hehehe

You mean sex differences. It's harder to gloss them over if you use the right word.

It's not that vaccines are bad in principle, it's that vaccines you have today use interesting compounds within them like formaldehyde or mercury. These fuck up your body bad, especially a young child's body, including the nervous system.

Really strong magnetic material. They are also called Rare Earth Magnets, you can find them off of Amazon or Ebay really easily. Those magnet toys they used to sell were neodymium as well.

I'm the only one of my peers, hell i bet most of the state aside from people like me, who have a smallpix vaccine

t. soviet refugee now an American

user, you better make sure your kids go out and play in the dirt. Seriously. This is how we build natural immunity.

How much pushback did you face from the state for it? I wanted to do this but feared they'd try to get the goonsquad involved in my family affairs. Or are you in a state that recognizes a family's right to choose.

Hey, I assist dental surgery as my job and no we don't implant shit, but feel free to believe the guy writing on capslock redtext.
Those teeth probably aren't an issue now or in the next 30 years, but they pose a risk factor and can develop cysts wich you usually notice rather late. At that point treatment is much more invasive. And if you''re an old fart by then it's even more fun

Back in the day when healthcare wasn't yet sacrificed for profit you could safely get vaccinated.

Nowadays i don't know what they lace these ghetto shots with to save a few bucks.

Well, it turns out that the connection between vaccines and the 'tism has now actually been confirmed. I'll try to find the source again.

magnets aren't going to destroy an rfid chip, nor does it matter how long the magnet is in proximity to it. RFIDs dont have magnetic memory and erasing magnetics based memory requires you to move the magnets around to disrupt the field (think of iron shavings tests, if you want to disrupt the placement of the shavings you would move it around more not leave it stationary for a week).
You're also not going to be putting one through a needle, it would be so small it wouldn't have any broadcast/receive range. Also your body is going to develop a small tumor around it so it should be pretty easy to find, vaccines are injected in the shoulders which is a really bad spot for a chip as the tumor will interfere with muscle movement.

Daily reminder to not listen to the corporate shills who attempt to con you out of money by having you buy ingredients for homeopathic treatments from market giants like walmart with the 'muh vaccines and autism' argument so you can inject yourself with maple syrup because the big kike told you it would cure your AIDS