Two Days to Go

The Robert E. Lee Monument will be removed in two day's time

The group behind this, "Take 'Em Down NOLA," appears to be hellbent on annihilating anything to do with the confederacy. Their motivation to remove that specific aspect of history in its entirety is quite potent to say the very least.

Will they succeed in this endeavor?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nzhpC
nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/confederate_monuments_police_prepare.html#incart_2box_nola_river_orleans_news
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/861250662822170624
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/862354601546321921
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_Northern_Virginia#Origin
youtube.com/watch?v=F_C7vFpZdaU
facebook.com/WFLANewsChannel8/videos/10158816911570500/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if people are concerned about this anons should learn stone and relief carving and then it doesn't matter how many they smash or take down

Should have them remove confederate general Albert Pikes monument from Washington DC! If they do not like the confederates.

It doesn't matter. We will remember. Removing a stone statue will be the least of the worries when the country burns to the ground.

Lol niggers

Masons will prevent that, trust me.

It's so obvious if you learn how to read.

Had to listen to you Americans drum your chests about your guns and rebellious spirit for a decade. Now they're deleting your already limited history right before your eyes and you're doing fucking nothing.

Those monuments were put in place by Dixie lads after the war, and they were the only thing placating Southern folk. As a Dixie man myself this makes me mad as hell, but the logical part of me recognizes the value in their removal. Once our history is removed, people will be forced to act. Or accept their extermination. And I'm willing to bet that all those angry Southerners are gonna wanna act

This is literally the Stalinesque elimination of history. There is little I hate more than the destruction of history. My whole redpill process started as a kid when I watched history docs and read historical books. Holla Forums particularly knows the value of history.
One day we will erase THEM from history

sorry for the molymeme, I'm on a new comp and haven't got my reactions backup yet.

don't shit up the board wit this queer shekel-grabbing jew.

What do they want in its place?

When we win what are we to do with the 6 trillion saint MLK Jr. monuments that are littered absolutely everywhere? It would be funny if some were to get removed prematurely in 2017.

Not an argument

This pisses me off to no fucking end. General Lee was loyal to his state. Him fighting the North was not about white supremacy at all. In fact, neither was half the Civil fucking War.

Repaint and use as mascots for Burger Kangs

well i guess we should keep at least a few of them for museums and such, gotta maintain an accurate record of history and whatnot, but the rest can either be melted down or re purposed i suppose. i feel like a party pooper with this post. i guess it is very likely that many of them will be vandalized, and i'm sure we'll be amused at the creativity and ingenuity of some of the vandals

#triggered

Washington was a slave owning white supremacist. The city must be renamed.

There's nothing that communists hate more than beautiful art – especially monuments that glorify white people. Tearing down our statues is nothing new, they've been doing this for a century.

There's no negotiating with anarchists who want to exterminate everything beautiful in this world. Only a jackboot to the throat will teach them common sense.

I'm actually one of the few Holla Forumsacks who doesn't have a problem with having ten holohoax museums in virtually every major city of Europe and America. Once we've made the Holocaust real, they will already be built to celebrate the event.

A statue of a small boy sucking off a tranny while the tranny stomps on a baby girl fetus.

What an utter disgrace
Pics not related, just sleepy, well first one is, he did make the song
Badass, I grant him that, good warrior he sent many to the great hall
Last one is Hákon Aðalsteinsforstra/The good, first one to try force this enslavement upon us

Also
Why didn't they sell it?!
Strange while the dixie flag is ebil in the US, in the ++current_year, it's much loved in the districts here.
People don't ascosiate it with anything bad muh raysism and shit like that at ALL

How much could it possibly cost to buy a small piece of land and have a couple statues built? 150k max? I bet a go fund me spammed everywhere would get twice that in a week.

I smell kikery in that picture

this, when foreigners want it even, I can just imagine how much shekels a southerner in part would give for this.
Or just move it to a museum or infront of a museum.
but ffs sleeeeeeeep

Hehe this is from the annual mock invasion into OUR territories in Sweden. They are called rånere(male pigs), and run in a mile long caravans making havoc in Sweden, filling up the drunk bins emptying out the booze in all monopoly booze places.

They are supposed to have old shitty cars, pref Volvo or old Americans with big engines. Painted in all sorts of weirdness(not the old burger ones though if they are in nice condition).
It's for young people mostly, it's a hell if you cross border that day you might be mistaken for them or a booze smuggler and get to waste 3h at the customs jail while they go through your car etc.
Last pic is just a hockey player having fun
SVEN! Ranrike/Båhuslen, Marker, Eidsskogen, Herjedalen, Jemtland right now! These are not your people

Not in the south it isn't. If anything all the controversy has only provoked more people to put their flags on display where everyone can see it.

I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause] … I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will for ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be a position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

-Abraham Lincoln

Why aren't there armed men defending these? Every city in the south has a legion of civil war reenactors. Why don't they show up in uniform, with bayonets affixed damnit!? Fuck. If Dixieanon's plan works out, and I can help him, I might have the time and means to help defend my heritage and find my way home. If the defense of these monuments fails, I'll rebuild them myself, even if I have to carve them out of the fucking mountainsides. I am a sculptor. I'll do it for free.

Fucking waked up but
aaahhh… at least that's good to hear
One of my 6 million uncles used to frequent part Louisiana to buy motorcycles in part, he assembled at home. This was the early 90ies and late 80ies, I remember some massive hurricane. No such shit there then, and I always wanted to go with him. Then came the teenage years and parties topped with 9/11 and everyone is a terrorist.
Regardless
So fucking good to read… now pillow, dreaming about hanging niggers.

This is good, anons. It can be used like so:

j00 and is lame things can be likened to "muh slabery" and shut down.

Lee,
One of the greatest generals to ever live.
THey can tear him down, but they will not be able to replace it. They know only how to tear things down. They cannot build. That's the funny part. They want a new future that they will never be able to achieve.

And yet he gave the niggers citizenship, all you Lincoln lovers are disgusting.

Nope. He was gonna return them to their homeworld, but he had an unfortunate "accident" before anything could be done. Meanwhile, the confederacy wanted to keep slavery around, and import nigs like crazy.

Burgers were always boastful cowards

You want to know who we are? Where we come from? What moves us?

We’ll tell you.

We are the changing times; we are the rising wind; the new generation.

We are the answer to you, for we are your children.

You’ve thrown us into this world, uprooted and disoriented, without telling us where to go, or where our path lies. You’ve destroyed every means for us to orient ourselves.

You’ve reduced the Church to rubble, so that now only a few of us still find refuge in the ruins of that community.

You’ve devalued the state, so that none of us wants to serve it anymore.

You’ve split the family. Our domestic idyll has been plunged into divorce, conflict, and violence.

You’ve subjected love to a reductionist deconstruction, and so instead of a deep bond, only the animal drive remains.

You’ve ruined the economy, so we inherit mountains of debt.

You’ve questioned and criticised everything, so we now believe in nothing and no one.

You’ve left us no values, yet you now accuse us of being amoral.

But we are not.

This, everyone seems to forget (((who))) benefited from Slavery in the American South

The idea behind the confederacy that so many fought and died for is admirable, but the reality is much less so.

He did, your denial of facts is meaningless.

That's rustling as fuck. Regardless of the political differences between north and south, Robert E. Lee is still one of the most respected generals in American history.

This is disgusting. Those "whites", I struggle to call them that, are degenerate beyond measure.

God damn America…

N'orlens is a nig nog infested liberal shithole of decadence.
These actions only make the chasm of division wider.
There are innumerable Civil War statues, General Lee included, over the entire south. Most of which will never come down without sparking a real threat to a second Civil War.
Next level for the libtards would basically be grave robbing, an act I wouldn't put past them, but would incur violent repercussions.
Pics related.

let southerners in the military that they are fighting to defend a government erasing their history

You worthless fucking kike! The only reason slavery was EVER mentioned during the war, was as a means to prevent spain and other catholics from rendering aid to the South. The Pope had not long prior (was it 7 years?) made a public decree against slavery, BECAUSE OF MUDSLIMES, and declared slavery a sin to help fight the mudslime slave trade. Lincoln then used that as an excuse to pressure europeans and keep them out of the war, since it meant jack shit to the economy of the north.
FYI the Kikes owned the vast majority of the fleets that brought over the slaves, and less than 1% of the south owned slaves. Further, that tiny percentage that did, was again, mostly kikes.

someone post the comparison to this and ISIS destroying statues in the middle east please and thanks

Kikes should listen to their own stupid quotes:
those who do not learn from history and all.

No, he didnt.

That's just making them look even worse, as a "based" nation.

Wish I could say nice dubs, great post.

Categorically false. Confirmed for being illiterate. The Confederate States Constitution
SPECIFICALLY STATES
that
ZERO
more slaves from Africa can be bought. To top that off, the only region slaves can be bought from is the United States of America.

He should be, yes. There was a time when he was honored and US navy ships were named after him. Today most normies will just RREEEE about him being a traitor, and then extend that to Dixians as well.

apparently the mayor is allowing BLM, Antifa, (((ect)))… to take down the memorial and police are instructed to stand down

so says gayr15.com

The DOTR can't come soon enough.

Just another divide and conquer technique by (((them))) to keep us fighting amongst each other, instead of uniting against the zog

this so much

We live humbled lives under the shadow of men whose greatness we will never match. We know it to be an honor greater than we could ever deserve. And all the while we are forced to endure the destructive ignobility of those remnants of humanity so downward stricken that they must tear down all the monuments which prove a state of humanity more noble than their own. They must do this because sublimity is their antithesis, and we can do no more than watch. Such is the punishment for the sons of good men who did nothing.

Modernity is hell.

Fuck off southern cuck

We did, in Reidsville, NC.

SCV members stood watch for weeks because the town which had become a place filled with niggers was threatening to destroy a statue that stood at the end of the old main street. The town would not hear cries to keep the statue in place so the SCV offered to move it to another location at their own expense. A compromise was going to be reached but once word got out about it a local nigger decided to plow into the thing with his car. He toppled and destroyed it. He was not charged for his crime. He claimed that he had a stroke or something, I do not remember.

This event redpilled me good and started my journey that eventually led me to Holla Forums years ago. This happened before the national out cry about the battle flag.

Seems my memory of the events isn't as good as I remember. Here is a local news story about it begin vandalized again in the current year. I had forgotten that it was put back together and moved to another location.

archive.is/nzhpC

Also I should add that this news story has a bit of a slant to it. SCV was there the day the nigger ran into the statue with his car. The article makes it sound like he struck it by mistake then there was a huge debate about it. When in fact it'd been an on-going issue for years and it was planned to be destroyed months before then.

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/confederate_monuments_police_prepare.html#incart_2box_nola_river_orleans_news

Guns banned, Lee Circle streets blocked for Confederate monument demonstrations

In the end, Americans are as fat, lazy and stupid as Europeans. Whites are dying, their hour is over, and they have no future. Muslims and Jews have won. In a few decades, nobody will remember Whites, and those Jews who remember will look back and laugh at how White people let themselves be erased. In the end, memes mean nothing and all this time has been wasted waiting for a savior who already died in 1945. Whites are simply done for. Third worlders have inherited the earth and Whites are too weak to fight against their fate. How pathetic.

Fuck off defeatist shill

You lost and your history is being erased. You do nothing against it. Try another meme frog, maybe that'll do the trick.

Not a frog, but you have to believe in something otherwise you may as well just kill yourself

well, it's not all bad news
dox these commie fucks

Silly goy, didn't you learn in school that the American Civil War was fought over slavery and everybody on the Confederate side was racist while everybody on the Union side was an enlightened liberal?

Dr. Duke live on Periscope, "The Battle of New Orleans"
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/861250662822170624

Gotta get down there and take pics, but I need a good way to identify myself as a neutral party. It's probably going to be a violent confrontation and, while I'm not a wuss, I can't exactly get pics of faces if I'm being beaten down constantly by either side.

live about 45min from new orleans, fuck that city,the police are 800 people short,because the mayor is a piece o shit who cant suck enough shitskin dick, crime is everywhere,and if its not a felony the police wont even show up since they dont have the people. hopefully we get another katrina,but this time no one gets out and they all drown. let the city burn i dont go there unless i absolutely have to

"Press" and you're covered both ways

Duke Stream (talking)
pscp.tv/w/1ypJdryYmXqKW
Stream from the site (live)
pscp.tv/w/1gqGvbPVOVpGB

pscp.tv/Deplorable1375/1lPKqyjoowwKb?
live again

Kind of a small crowd right now.

FUCKING HELL THIS JUST HAPPENED…..

It's in NO news of course. I bet if we ripped a Martin Luther King Jr statue out of the ground it would be all over the news though.

It was in the local East Texas news. Longview is a small town (relatively). Can't expect every little happening to be on CNN.

Violent defense yet? Anyone hostily approaching the monument should be shot in the crotch.

You know, as much as i hate communism, i felt disgusted by the soros maidan defacing a lenin statue in kiev. It's vandalism of history, even if its history that makes my stomach churn.

That was ambiguous. I didnt mean to equate the confederates with bolshevik scum, but in any matter, all history ought to be preserved, weather we hate it or not.

What else do these monuments represent? It's obviously not "white supremacy", what do the golem and their masters want us to forget?

revolution

Our rights and heritage. The civil war was a battle against globalism and zog. Proud white men fought, outnumbered and outgunned in defense of their culture and way of life, and the rememberance of the confederacy has inspired the south to be vigilant against their acts and degeneracy for generations. Further, it terrifies (((them))), as the ideas that it represents are the most sincere source of a future uprising against them in the united states. The end of the civil war was the turning point in American politics from a policy of isolationism to the doctrine of meddling in everyone else's affairs. Our military was immediately turned against the last of the old order that stood in the ways of their objectives of globalism, and the world has paid the price ever since.

Why are Swedes so fucking Stupid?

I am of southern US ancestry and I saw one of those parades making a mockery of my heritage. The Swedes ACTUALLY think that is what rednecks are like. It's so fucking pathetic I don't know how you people can fall so low.

Meme

Absolutely fucking pathetic.
Where are the high and mighty RWDS of 6'6 blonde aryans protecting their history? Where are all these ultra /fit/ badasses that bench 500 pounds and are so quick to fill any thread about self-improvement? Where the fuck are the ones that realize the jewish system will never give them fairness and just bring their guns here and say fuck the kike rule and MOLON LABE?
They are nowhere, because you cunts are nothing but a sad bunch of fucking LARPERS.

You make me ashamed of being American.

then kill yourself faggot

ew

And WWII was about stopping evil Hitler from killing those innocent Jews :^)

Makes you wonder doesn't it? How many like the one you responded to are retarded summerfags vs actual shills.

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/862354601546321921

IT'S COMING DOWN TONIGHT BOYS

GET YOUR FAG BEATIN' STICKS

I had hoped that I would have to give credit where due and swallow my doubts but instead I simply have to deal with disappointment and sadness. The spirit of the righteous has been crushed worldwide. I’m not into D&C and am not insulting burgers but they cannot claim to be any different from any one else.

this, more or less.

Even the boomers around here are starting to get upset. "B-but we love the BBC! W-Why are you taking our statues, ZOG? Haven't we been good bois?"
It's pathetic and I still despise them, but they may be useful yet. I'm seeing a lot of cold resentment forming, and a lot of Holla Forums memes and infographs making the rounds. What a roller-coaster of a life, eh?

Destroying an unknown solider statue for what reason? Do they even know what it stands for? Thoroughly ass blasted.

"Governor, if I had foreseen the use these people desired to make of their victory, there would have been no surrender at Appomattox, no, sir, not by me. Had I seen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox with my brave men, my sword in this right hand."

— General Robert E. Lee, CSA - as told to Texas ex-governor F. W. Stockdale

That's wrong though, fuck nuts. The Confederacy, in its four years of life, never imported another nigger or made plans to do so. I'm sick and tired of this bullshit meme. You can put together shit that shows Booth may have been a zionist agent sent to kill Lincoln so the greenbacks would cease to be a thing, but you can't ever be arsed to read the fucking CONFEDERATE STATES CONSTITUTION which said "no more niggers."

You mean the kikes who owned the textile mills and the trading ports up North? Yeah, nice try Chaim.

7/10 bait right here.

It's the left fist too, might I add.

No. My grandfathers didn't fight and die so we can mix our race with and give our culture over to niggers.

My grandfather, great uncle, and some of my cousins fought in Vietnam. My grandfather won't talk about the war, but my great uncle told us horror stories about his time there. Soldiers going insane, fear around the clock, certain death looming overhead. One of the soldiers in his squad cracked and went to the watertower nearby their base, and started firing his gun at everyone he saw, American or VC. They had to shoot him down.

I have cousins' names on the Vietnam Wall.

These fucking people. These fucking degenerates. These fucking Soros-paid professional protesters. These professional "revolutionaries". These college-educated, brainwashed traitors.

These fucking people disrespect the men who fought and died for this country, and even worse, dishonor a man who's name and family received no glory or thanks for his service. A man who gave it all in service of his people and his country.

This is unforgivable.

OK, I'm late for the conversation, I usually don't get along with Holla Forums but, wasn't the north even more racist than the south?
Tacofag here so I might not be into United States history but IIRC slavery, if awful, wasn't racially motivated at all but economically, since the north having all those neat ports to Europe never needed slaves, yet, their release of "Manliest Destiny" is LITERALLY white men supremacy.

Manifest*
Holy hell me.

Fellate a shotgun, and stop sliding the board

And then you wonder why there are so many liberals kids today.

Yeah that's not why.

But to answer your question, no. People in the north were more racist than they are today. Most Yankees didn't think blacks were actually equals. But on the whole they were less racist than Southerners.

For the same reason that liberals are less racist today: most don't live in close proximity to niggers. The blacks they interact with are much more white-presenting.

Robert E. Lee himself refused to wear his confederate uniform after the confederacy's defeat in the American Civil War. At his funeral he was not buried in it and no one in attendance was permitted to wear theirs either. He also declared that his confederate battle flag never be raised again and that it was a flag of treason.

congo square is where they let niggers have a lil market and some free time. that small kindness was the beginning of the end for NOLA.

Every episode of COP's and LivePD I've seen has undercover officers arresting drunk tourists for pissing behind a dumpster in some alley or buying a dime of weed off some informant.
All the while they let the pavement apes run wild raping and robbing.

BUMP BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

Seriously, why don't 100 armed Whites go plack up at the statue? What in the fuck is the government going to do kill 100 armed White men and trigger the lynching of all kikes overnight?

I've seen confederate flags as far north as Delaware.
It's transcended the south and become a symbol of conservative rural freedom opposed to the tyranny of the urbanite liberals.

fuck aryain carrot top, he's the cause of all this shit

That's what Andrew Jackson said. Then he had to round up the niggers and indians to fight for those lazy fucks in NOLA.

The south was betrayed by its own. 1% of all the southerns owned slaves, does this sound familiar? Then this 1% absolutely assblasted by those saying that they have to give up their slaves rallied their kin and told them it was about states rights. They were not prepared and their leaders led all those brave soldiers to the slaughter. But were those that called for secession the ones that fought and died and put their sons in the ground? No. General Lee was a great and honorable Soldier that loved the United States and the ONLY reason why he left was because Virginia left which was were his family was. Ask those brave chevalier if their sacrifice meant anything when they had not powder nor shot nor food to fight with towards the end. No, this is a cautionary tale of what happens when you go to war ill prepared with only preconceived notions of glory. I grieve for all loyal and honorable Soldiers that have army chair generals throwing away lives needlessly.

Looks like quite a weak effort. People snapping at people attempting to “get behind the barricade”, someone needs to scale it and chain themselves to it at bare minimum.

Battle flags, user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_Northern_Virginia#Origin

Live again for those who want to watch.

Livestream right here. If I'm understanding correctly, the officers are requesting that those standing in favor of Lee need to clear out. Not looking good.

It looks like pretty disappointing turnout, a ragtag bunch really. Somehow I doubt they are going to defend the monument. A shame.

Female black blue-haired Ronald McDonald spotted.

Hopefully they do a 'Chris Cornell' on themselves.

The left is now as bad as mudslimes.

Fun fact: Lee didn't own slaves at all, but Grant did.

It's what I feel whenever I see someone here telling others to "dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed". Always a lot of bravado while hoping that other people will sacrifice themselves.

Local authorities were given a stand-down order.

Fuck, looks like it's coming down as early as tomorrow morning.

Did I hear correctly that someone called in a bomb threat on the Martin Luthar King memorial in D.C. as revenge for Southern take downs???

what about states rights to determine whether or not they ban/have slavery?
let's also not pretend that any war in almost all historical memory isn't really about clashing economic interests

Even with rifles what could we expect? A shootout with the police to defend against the bulldozers? It's really not about stopping it, just to show in the public square that white people won't take this.

Only one way it could be stopped is the whites within the government there were to come to /ourside/. Right now it is not possible to have a racist white hold public office but someday it could happen and many keks would be had.

Too bad we couldn't see Stonecold Steve Orleans kick some ass

i live in Mandeville, glad my parents moved me out before i could absorb the crime and liberalism.

good man

DESTROYING HISTORICAL MONUMENTS

THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THINGS LIKE THIS FOR CENTURIES
DESTROY SOMETHING 3 GENERATIONS OF LIES THAT IT NEVER HAPPENED IT NEVER HAPPENED

IMAGINE THE KNOWLEDGE WE COULD HAVE HAD IF THE WORLDS RELICS TREASURES AND MONUMENTS. WEREN'T DESTROYED OVER THE YEARS
THIS IS BIGGER THAN US HISTORY THIS IS HISTORY OF MANKIND

ALSO I SEE WHY THEY KEEP GETTING BOOTED OUT OF EVERY HOST NATION. THEY NEVER LEARN

I mentioned the same thing in another thread. I've seen confederate flags while driving around in Boston (it's still very though). The north is the cradle of America but the south is where she grew up and formed her own identity. I think the confederate flag represents a specifically American identity whereas the American flag represents the broad United States. Example, in the US people will fly flags of whatever (shitskin) country they originated to show their heritage but when you're someone who's family has been in the US since 1600s what do you do? Fly the Union Jack? An Irish flag? Most of us have never even been to those places and while we identify ethnically we certainly do not culturally. So I think people with deep American heritage regardless of what side their family fought on should fly the Confederate flag, it's all we have.

Ofcourse Liberal evil fucks will try to justify what they are doing, or make excuses. I hear talks of "traitor" "slaver" etc.

My view? It's a historical monument, Trump should sign a Monument protection Act for all statues older than 50 years. (To filter out modernastic statues of lesbians taking a shit). It's impopular to say, I hate communists, but I still think Lenin or Stalin statues in Russia should stay, and chinese probably have Mao Zedong statues. These are historical artefakts and should be protected and remain.

I hate modern shit politics so much, most cancerous disease infecting everything, destroying everything. I know for a fact that Media doesnt dare reveal their cards yet, they cannot attack the founding fathers, but if us whites ever become a minority, and leftism continue to spread, then in 30 years the founding fathers will be portrayed as litterly Hitler.

I cant help but to feel if we beat up liberals, the moment they started to talk about white privilage, or non-binary gender etc, this cancer couldnt have grown. More and more I'm starting to think violence is the response.

We live in "civilized times" and "war could never happen in Europe in 21st centioury, its stuff that happened long time ago".

Now, cutting through the bullshit.
1: Why is the presence so low regarding Lee statue removal? Maybe media is hiding it, but shouldnt we atleast expect 50 bikers to arrive?
2: For patriots of all states, what is the general opinion about this? To me, it's a huge crime to remove monuments, they are artefakts and must be protected. Are there patriot constitituional loving texas who say "Fuck robert E lee and the confederates, i hate them, remove the statue"? Or do every patriot, right leaning support the defense of it?
3: What prevents people from blocking the bulldozers, chaining themselves to it?

We need to have busses coming in, blocking the streets.

Oddly relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=F_C7vFpZdaU

I honestly don't care. Let them tear it down. It's fucking new orleans. Having the statue there or not doesn't change the fact that it's a nigger city. It's already lost territory

Where are you from? Cuckchan? I don't see that type of shitposting like at all here. The future of America is not white. The most one can hope for is balkanization.

COMMIES

Romantic as fuck but the south should have ditched the nigger labor at some point and have been happy to do it.

Livestream of it happening right at this very moment.

Unless this somehow gets stopped this moment we must make it a goal to have all five of the monuments put back in place. If they're all destroyed by then, just make new ones. Leftshits can think this is a victory but in the end both the statues and the south will rise again.

One moment later found a different upload

Its great that you believe that.

People have jobs they eventually have to return to. Libshits don't.

Instead of focusing on the economy, the people in charge offer up these statue removals as if that will put food in peoples mouths.

It's fascinating to me how they can just dance in the streets, without a care in the world, completely oblivious to the fact that people are growing to despise them more and more with each passing day.

Every single person involved in monuments being taken down better be on the list of some good ole boys. I'm not American and this shit boils my blood and fills me with rage. We have to cater to these lesser races and traitors is absolutely disgusting.

first they pushed equality propaganda
Then they banned confederate flags and to some extent US flags.
Then they started replacing whites in the workplace with diversity hiring.
Now they remove white people from history. Next it they will replace the statue with either a jew holohoax memorial ( I hope they do this so more people will realize the jew problem) or some tranny ,black, "we was kangs" bullshit statue.

They removed the statue and nothing happened… no one involved in the removal regretted being a part of this, niggresses are dancing in the freaking streets! In a a few months to a year those angered by this will stop caring and (((they))) will attack something else.

Not of those niggeresses or cat lady even knows who Robert E,.Lee is.

Hammered the nail on the head. I mean all of us here already know these things. I'm just wondering if there will ever be a straw to break the camels back. This is getting more than absurd. If the men of the civil war could see what the future held they wouldn't of fired a single shot at each other.

Its always incremental. Some catastrophic event (economy, world/major war) is the only hope). Boomers are still too comfortable.

I sure white people where once dancing like that with sheboons in African when the racial makeup of the government changed, im pretty sure they don't dance anymore.
Im sure she will be dancing to another town when it gets over ran like a clownie individual.

holy shit the retards here…

They will always be too comfortable until the US is as bad as Africa (no fancy health care , nothing works, starvation , npakcs of niggers killing whites, no police or legal system, no law or order, etc.) and by then it will be too late.

fixed it

sure they are both jewish controlled subversives that destroy history and the societies they are unleashed on.

State doesn't have a permit for that so there's nothing we can do really.. :'^)

Exactly. Motivating those fucks to do anything for their future generations is next to impossible.

Yes.

I don't get why they would even want to remove it, surely they could just keep as a symbol of what used to be or some other gay shit like that instead of essentially wiping out history. **not like some of us wanted to go see a bunch of big statues of important historical figures or anything.

Thats the idea.

You can't wipe out what can be taught. Removing a statue doesn't wipe out history. It merely emboldens us to remember it and pass it to our children.

sigh

They aren't butthurt because people like the statues, they care because removing them will cause butthurt. Most people don't care otherwise, but will be humiliated.

It's as when you don't care much about your body, but care when you are attacked. They want to humiliate anyone who would dare protest.

Then they will go after the more mainstream non-confederate figures under same pretense. That is stage two. People will not be able to protest because the charges will be the same, and only difference will be that one was confederate and the new target is not (while they will be "equally racist"). Not like your average liberal will care in the first place.

IF our children exist. People will wait around for a spark that will never come. That's the real problem.

I have children. There is no excuse for a White man to not find a White woman and make babies.

That white cunt makes me sick. "Look how good of a person I am! Look at me! Look at me! I'm totally not doing this for attention. Aren't my dance moves so soulful?" Fuck you.

Dancing post-1960 makes me sick. Thing is I would love to dance with girls. I would love to dress up nice in formal clothes or uniform and dance elegantly with gorgeous conservatively-dressed qt's. But it's been reduced to a primitive mating ritual/satanic lust/loosh farm ritual. Fuck jews. Fuck them to hell.

We need more musician anons to infiltrate the music scene. I know that Holla Forums is comprised of the most intelligent and talented people on earth. The culture front is a liberal stronghold that must be reclaimed. The future can be a truly beautiful one if we want it bad enough.

We need to make anime real already

Confederate "General" Julius Howell Recalls the 1860s

Just saw this video on normiebook. Can't believe this shit. This is how it starts. How many others statues will come down? Washington? Lincoln?

facebook.com/WFLANewsChannel8/videos/10158816911570500/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Forgot pics.

A lot of people have throwaway accounts.

They start taking out the founding fathers and there will be war. I wont stand for it and neither should any of you.

Why didn't the nigger get lynched?

all it takes is at least 300 armed demonstrators to overturn this

This is probably some nth dimension chess game us lesser mortals simply couldn't understand
All I know is I am well and truly sick and tired of winning this much!

hi jew