Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/health/study-sugar-is-as-addictive-as-cocaine/533979/
heartattackgrill.com/menu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CURRYWURST AFTER PLAYING EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2 ALL OF THE DAY BRO

I'd eat that.

My Euro Trick Sim 2 fuel
I like roleplaying in this game

Eat before or after. Why would you want to eat food while playing video games? I can understand a drink but why the fuck food?

I do that already. I don't even drink near the computer, I just leave the room to get a drink. Also gives me a timeout from the computer as well.

Oatmeal cookies are surprisingly good tasting with a few extra ingredients.

Usually don't eat snacks, just a drink of coffee to get refreshed.

Oatmeal is good shit user
It's raisins that are shit

German Masterrace reporting in

Taken a liking to Buttermilk lately on the drink side though as a non-english native i have to ask… WHY the fuck is it called BUTTERmilk?

Hmmm.. Tastes like apartheid.

Originally buttermilk was the milk left over from churning butter. You'd have to let fresh milk sit for the cream to rise before it could be skimmed, bacteria would grow and give the milk a slight sour taste.

Nowadays though they just put the bacteria that gave buttermilk the sour taste into fresh milk.

Back to Krautchan, Scheißkerl.

Oh I'm not snacking while I game because I decided to lose some weight. I'm still dropping pounds AND HOLY SHIT I AM HUNGRY AS FUCK, I HAVE TO BUY ALL NEW CLOTHES TO FIT NOW WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A FUCKING BEDSHEET AND I AM DAMNED TO A LIFE OF BEING OFFERED FOOD I CANNOT EAT BY PEOPLE MOCKING MY ATTEMPT TO NOT BE A FAT FUCK PLEASE GOD LET IT END LET THE MISERY END

Steak is pretty cheap right now.

Goddamn, I love jerky but it's so, so expensive.

as for food, I only eat about one meal a day. Usually shrimp with rice and vegetable.

eat something you stupid nigger. just dont eat fat shit you fat shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I am eating things, it's not legitimate hunger pain. I'm still suffering from sugar addiction, it hasn't broken yet. It's stronger than cocaine addiction some studies have said.

abc13.com/health/study-sugar-is-as-addictive-as-cocaine/533979/

Depends on what they're used for, I guess. I like to have them in scones, personally.

Hope you're still actually eating at times when main meals are meant to take place.

Starving yourself intentionally actually forces yourself to overeat when you do to feel full. Add some exercise to your weight loss plan.

It's gamer fuel, you mega dumbass. Not a "food journal."

fucking pleb

Uh, I haven't seen that in stores.

Oh, is that how this is gonna be?

i lel'd hard even though i only drink water myself

it's usually just a /fit/ thread in disguise, you get shit like this whenever there's a thread about talking about shit you do. Everyone is an elitist but I'm willing to bet a good majority of us are unhealthy fucks.

soda really is a terrible gamer fuel though. It gets boring after a can.

Oo, i thought it was just because Americans like to be fat pigs and put butter into it "for muh flavor" or something.

I know that feel, my mom came for a visit today and we cleaned my apartment together including my bedroom with the wardrobe and well… we threw over 2bags of clothes, mostly shirts in the trash because too damn big like one-piece dresses or something.

It's crazy how much losing "only" 20kg's can change how you look.

All I have right now is water and rice. Poverty is suffering.
At least I can have fucking rice and tap water for the umpteenth meal in a row.

Where the fuck do I buy this at? All I've seen from Promised Land in my area is chocolate.

The ultimate matchup

Eat fruit.

merifats always only post candy and greasy shit, jesus christs

on top of that you are all gay now

i pray everyday China nukes that shithole already

somebody is cranky.

were the semen rations running low this week ?

bring your mom over to my place and ill whip you up a fresh batch of semen.

This is truly our Vietnam, brother.

Found the lala homo man.

blimey love

Hey, I've done my part.

But that looks really fucking gross.

What the fuck a wrong with you and to eat a penis fish?????

I support the pastryarchy

Wow that's a real thing? I thought it was just a joke in GTA IV, guess not.

heartattackgrill.com/menu.html all my wew lad

Jesus christ it's like a eugenics program.

maybe you'd prefer baked UK cuisine instead
bongfags, would something like this be eaten with gravy or cranberry sauce? I can't imagine eating it as is, seems too dry

How did they get an egg that long?

Oh user.

But, if I ate that many calories, I'd die, right?

Though i kinda want to try it out if i ever visit "The land of the freeyeah like fuck, you guys only have freedom to suck the cocks of your jewish overlords and you happily do it and die in their defense for greater-Jewsrael like the good goys you are"

That's fucking brutal.

Jesus.

I bet he fueled the grill for days.

on sundays i like to get a big ass fucking five guys burger, some soda, and some chips and play games all fucking day. unhealthy as fuck and i should be ashamed but it damn i love those burgers

SPIRIT OF AMERICA

I cannot stop laughing at the gifs. They all look like they did too much of something and can't sit still.

these niggas don't fuck around, i need to go there and fuckin die some time

Now that's freedom

That's the most american shit i've read today.

Heart Attack grill confirmed for most American place to die.

Might as well post it again

I wonder who is behind this establishment?

It would be extremely painful.

This will be dismissed as a joke, but my friends, I can assure you I am not joking. :^)

Tendies and Nuggies of course

As far as I understand I don't really eat pastries that much you don't eat that much of it, about as much has been cut off in the picture is a serving, You'd have it along side salads or a Potato to give it some substance. You wouldn't eat a whole one.

So my friend got me this yesterday. Now listen.

These are not half bad its just super cheesy

This should be illegal

Rum ham and a can of wine

Is it like those "stuffed" doritos? Because stuffed doritos taste like chicken nuggets.

Think of eating a creamy cheeseball with a smooth flaked outter shell

They make jellied eels?
Jesus Christ, where can I get some.
Fucking love eel.

It's because they just ate one of their own burgers.
:^)

So, shit thread… More like Dubs:

What the fuck is wrong with you

Pic related

Chew on something like gum. Your brain registers chewing as filling up with food so it will make you less hungry. Also chewing your food for longer makes you feel fuller off less.

Since I got diabetes I only drink shit that has no sugar. I eat mostly protein or salads.

The waterfags that I've despised only to ironically become one of them. So the fuel is water or red bull with no sugars. Because the medication I get when there is a little bit of any sugar I shit my pants.

It feels bad man.

Also don't forget to buy some water filters.

The plus side of diabetes is that if you first have high bloodsugar, and taste your piss or blood. Its sweet, so damn sweet.

Shit thread, just to make shit more shittier. Why not just ban all shitter pasta shit?
Gamr fuul, gamr fuud, gamr fool, gamr shiiit.
Not games, Dubs:

Medfag here, can confirm. Used to be the test for diabetes before we could chemically test for blood sugar.

What method do you use to make it.

I can understand blood, but what the fuck.

Just brew a ton of some strong coffee, let it cool to room temp, then put it in the fridge, once its cold you just pour a glass of it add cream and sugar and ice and you're good.

Americans will never know such joys

piss is like fluids that the body does not need. So diabetes is a chronic degenerate illness. So the hormone insulin does not work, or is weaker. The blood will purify or take away unnecessary fluids in the kidney.

If one has diabetes the regulator insulin which is weakened or don't work, there is more sugar in the blood and it can damage some organs like the kidneys. So when you have high blood sugar. And piss just for a taste, you will find it sweet like a soda or other sweet drinks.

Blood is also sweet, whenever I got the high bloodsugar and do that equipment to check the volume. I drink it a little its so damn sweet, its amazing. Also since its your own fluids it does not fuck with your head like if it was someone else fluids.

well that explains it you piss vampire

how did you get diabeetus in the first place. Drink too much coke and ate cake like a fatty?

I just fucking had steak because I got 2 good-sized pieces for 5.99.

HE SPEAKS TRUTH

HOTWHEELS!!!

what happened to that .gif

Get a dehydrator, a decent cut of meat with a marinade of your choice and do it you're self. It's dead simple if time consuming In that it takes a while. You can forget about it while it's in the DehydratorSo you can play video games while making gamer fuel.

Those are the wrong cut of fries to accompany steak. They need to be thick cuts. Though you are right about OJ being great.

from alcohol actually, I drank 1,5 liters to 2 liters of vodka or Whiskey for 2 years every 3rd day.Did not eat so much cake, had somewhat regular diet but soda was a huge thing for sure. It was usually just drinking soda instead of water. So no wonder I got diabetes.

But changed diet pretty fast, so now its more protein and salads and have oils instead of dressing.

not really a piss vampire, but sorta explained that the diabetic piss is sweet. I was like holy shit this tastes like some sweet drink. Later tasted my own blood and was holy shit, I would drink blood or have blood sausage everyday if that was the sweet taste.

But instead I'm torturing myself with not drinking whiskey or vodka like I used to. Its ironic that I've become a waterfag so fast I've become.

japan

WHAT

don't even doubt capitalism my ninja

Might I suggest brewing yourself some tea and not sweetening it? Was how I cut back on soda, and if you don't get the poorfag low quality shit it's actually quite good black.

I tend to do 2-3 liters a day of various teas, with a couple of glasses of water to offset the caffeine.

Though, not being able to drink whiskey, now that is hell. I'll be sure to drink an extra for you tomorrow.

lmao casuls

how easy is it to make pigs diabetic? diabetic dr pepper fed blood sausage.

do this, I do this just black and it's awesome. Used some flavored coffee once was really good but it was pricy. Is it most efficient just to add cinnamon to the dry coffee before you brew?

also are biscoffs sold in America?

I make pots of iced tea using black "estate tea". Pretty strong, good taste, get it in large boxes of 100 bags and boil about 8 of them in a gallon of water. I add nothing to it, no sweeteners or anything. Been drinking iced tea this way for 30 years.

Wouldn't it go bad after all this time?

I like pierogies and all but if someone gave me a tray of just butter and onions done in the polack style I'd eat it.

That joke doesn't even work because you can't even semantically interpret the sentence that way.

Oh yeah?

Well fuck you!

Oh man, you sure showed him.

Now he'll know better than to mess with me.

Sure will.

Indeed.

How fat are you?

this shit fuels me

Brown poop?

I have that keyboard and it's actually a really good one. I turn the lights off though.

Yes. They were the in flight snack on my last flight even.

There are some things that need to be erased.

Aahhahahahaahahhhahahahahahahaha

I got a G710 and I usually turn the backlight off. Hell, it's just white lights, don't know why RGB backlighting is so popular.

Brexit passed. Libcucks are already crying MUH ECONOMY. The UK might have been cucked but at least they are recovering.

Well the poles did have it coming.

Ebin ::::DDD

What is wrong with all of you, a little snack food on the side is fine, but fries? Steak? Fucking cake? You're just asking for your keyboard+mouse or controller to be fucking disgusting

What the fuck is that in first place?

Also, I highly doubt most people are actually playing while eating, probably just between rounds of gameplay.

That looks like someone pissed in your soup bro.

well my piss still tastes salty as fuck
slightly bitter even, when it's morning urine

so luckily i have no diabetes

try cooking the food you dumb goyim, we didnt give you microwaves to eat meat raw

fixd

its more of an "investment"

O do i fucking know these feels. Lost 50kgs and everything is a struggle. Buying clothes is impossible because of gainz and every day is a new battle against the cravings. They never really leave. They are my demons.
t-thanks /fit/

Get outta here norfag
litago er bedre

ALHEIRAS

Trust me on this one, they taste a lot better while you don't know how they're made.

Det ariske valget.

SEU JUDEU

JUDEU

JUDEU

Actually, the Jews invented the "Farinheira"

For those who don't speak Portuguese: "Farinha" means flour.
When the Jews were being prosecuted in Portugal, they came up with a devious plan:
They made alheiras, but with bread instead of pig meat.
Thus, people saw them eat it and thought "Well, he can't really be a jew"

Goes to show you how crafty those shekel.goblins can be.
But Farinheiras are also tasty, especially with spices.

Your first piss in the morning after sleeping is always the one with the most toxins and the most concentrated with urea that's the reason for the deep yellow color and the salty taste.

That's a sign of not enough hydration, nothing else.

Why the hell would you taste your piss?

You do realize buttermilk is just spoiled milk right? You are either lying or have some kind of weird eating disorder.

wish i could find rooibos tea again

EUROPOORS CANT AFFORD CANDY LMAOOOOO

>>>Holla Forums6513435
Enough with the divide and conquer already.

how is this news

Europoors dug their own grave. I weep not.

How about you fuck right off, faggot?

Oh now you've done it

youre completely missing his point
so how about you fuck off to Holla Forums

pizza