Historical Revisionism

So now we have character models of the allies/British.

Swedes have set new standards of cuckoldry.

So how long until the Chinese plagiarists "FIX" the game??.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Expeditionary_Force_(World_War_I)
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZbV37Bfpsf
vocaroo.com/i/s1CU3tJyg0MW
vocaroo.com/i/s05V3ZbNNtWa
vocaroo.com/i/s0X2LmV9CyFO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course it's not historically accurate, if it was it would be boring as shit. Go play Verdun if you want an accurate WWI game.

If you aren't going for historical accuracy why even set the game in WW2 WW1 if the only thing you're going to do is shoehorn in minorities?

Why are the silhouettes so dark? I mean, they're not all niggers.

Also

WE

Go inhale some mustard gas.

Good job OP this thread will make a good place to discusses the gameplay story setting etc…
I don't see this thread dissolving into another Holla Forumsacks rage thread

I'm not saying it's not fun. But the Battlefield crowd would throw a fit if the game consisted of ducking in tranches rather than running around.

EA doesn't have the option of making a good WWI shooter.

I wonder who could be behind this…..

What does trench warfare have to do with KANGS, though?

Cultural marxism?
Someone post the screenshot of dreamfall about the "xenophobic wet dreams".

WWI had tons of people from around the world. The Brits brought in forces from India, Africa and other colonial areas. As well as black soldiers from the US. I don't know about the Chinese guy, but that's pretty accurate aside from him being dressed like a cowboy..

I was simply asking whether we are likely to see Chinese or other individuals Clone the game with "Corrections".

Will the free market fix politically correct nonsense in games by plagiarism and altering unwanted elements in games?

How is this "revisionism"? Britbongs did bring in Pajeets from their colonies and USA did have blacks in it's military. It's not motherfucking revisionism if it just happens, it's just historically inaccurate representation of military demographics based on modern trends and perceived demands of community that are actually things nobody cares about.

Why would you want this? It's not a proper WW1 action game, just generic Battlefield in a reskinned setting. There already should be plenty of reskinned Battlefields that play the same and don't force you to pay up to EA or can be played cracked. Just, for fuck's sake, go play Verdun if you want shooting in WW1 that's historically accurate.

What was the ratio of non-whites to whites on the allied side in real life? One in one thousand? Less? Now it's three in four goy!

There was about 1 million Pajeets deployed by the British. 1 in 65 about.

I should not that that's 1 in 65 total, about 1 in 42 on the allied side.

Then by any reasonable measure they shouldn't make one, yes? That's what really gets to me: they know they can't actually make a game that even remotely resembles WWI, so instead they're just slapping "WWI" onto some generic bullshit.

I agree with you, but why the sage when what you're saying is relevant to the discussion?

Huh, didn't know that. That's still too low a number to go from one in fourty two to one in four. The fact that half the soldiers are black is fucking stupid no matter which way you spin it.

I'll be honest with you, Satantrips, these topics always degrade into shitposty irrelevant argument hells so I'd rather not bump then when I can.

I don't really understand why people dislike games based on how BLACKED they are. It doesn't change any of the gameplay. It makes it unrealistic since there weren't nearly as many niggers fighting in WWI as there were Caucasians, but it's never rubbed me the wrong way.

Fuck this shitty game, it is just complete shit that won't even try to replicate WW1 and is going to do nothing but be a shitty COD clone like every other modern battlefield while shoving "diversity" everywhere. They could have actually done a decent job of having a diverse cast in WW1 since so many countries were involved and could have easily included Indians and some blacks without being obnoxious shits about it but they are trying to force it so hard that it's just going to make everyone hate it for it's politcal agenda on top of being a shit game.

Here comes the damage control.
Heres the gameplay:
Its a Battlefield 4 reskin without faction exclusive weapons.
No trench warfare.
Everything from the physics to the movement is recycled.
French is behind a paywall while the Americans are in the base game
Its shit, standart EA shit making a game shittier as popular as it becomes until it collapses on itself and the cycle begins anew with one of their many franchises.

Its not worth discussing because its shit

This is obvious Swede and EA cucks SJW pandering, anyone who denies it is a fucking damage control shill.

Quads

Now damnit

Video games are a form of escapism for many and being reminded that you're being demographically replaced in nearly all countries when you're just trying to relax is aggravating.

THIS

I appreciate that.

But Bf3 nor Bf4 didn't have faction exclusive weapons.
Unless you mean vehicles and those were almost exact copies with just a different model.

The way I approach these things is this: I don't care about an entertainers political beliefs, whether it's a comedian or a musician or whatever; but when they actually inject those politics into their craft, and go so far as to try and shove it down my throat? That's when I don't partake in whatever they are selling. Like I can enjoy the humour of Bill Burr, even though he has displayed multiple times that he has retarded beliefs that go completely against what I believe, especially since he shacked up with that black chick all his fans seem to hate.

Also this:

I agree lets never talk about this shit AAA game even when we are raging over it we are still marketing it to others and shilling it with out knowing

here i disagree ,
This game is the AAA version of haterd
they want to do something controversial to sell this game
there is no seaweeden kike behind this
the one behind this game is a good marketer

No yoy fucking faggot, thats not how it works.
Shills will advertise this shit before launch regardless and all the lurker scum will listen.

We should make it blatantly obvious how shit this game is.

That's the most retarded shit ever. You know "controversial" only works when breaking a taboo that people are annoyed by. The only people annoyed by not shoehorning in niggers into everything are sjws and they don't buy games.

This

Stellaris {European phenotype} mod and it's removal from the workshop is a perfect example of Dev's aggressively pushing an agenda.

Again a swede Dev.

Anyone who actually cares about moral principle should have immediately asked for a refund after that event.

Yeah sure that worked 100% with overwatch
look at that fucking shit game we have a cycling thread here in our Holla Forums

Ok did you see any one talk about the gameplay ? in Holla Forums and outside Holla Forums
No the only thing that they care about is "is this historically accurate , muh niggers on WW1 , stop racism , etc …….. "

they succeeded in drowning the poor quality of this game with the setting alone

Or maybe people actually think this way.

NUKE SWEDEN

Nothing wrong with having pooloovians in the British forces. Not sure how many blacks Britain drafted to the European force though.

Any White man who buys Battlefield 1, Watch Dogs 2, or Mafia 3 is a cuck who enjoys sucking Big Black Cock,

Be warned and be aware. Inform your friends immediately!

What bothers me more is the thumb of the black man holding the german pistol
Why is it so bent and like this? What were the shoppers thinking?
I can't unsee this.

Yeah, but we're a heavily rightleaning cartoonboard, how much of a demographic are we?
And outside of Holla Forums how many people talk about gameplay anyway? normalfags don't give a fuck about that to begin with.
If you are right with this one, then show me where people outside of Holla Forums, even normalfags debate the niggers in this game?

bent and long*
fug

What if big black dicks are my fetish?

The difference with over-watch is, It knew what it was straight from the start and was set in it's own universe and was a completely new IP.

You can't even make a rational argument as to why % of a %"shitskins" should be featured in a European conflict.

On top of that the lead Dev personally said he wanted to "FOCUS" on the →>minor

I want the fucking damage control goons to leave.

How is this bad you faggot?
Cuckchan had 65 threads about it.

This game is full of shit.

A console assfaggots+fps? That doesn't make it any better.

Fuck overwatch, fuck this shit game and fuck you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Expeditionary_Force_(World_War_I)

They recruited Indians and whites.

EASTERN. FRONT.

Playing BLACKED the game, is still indulging in cuckery, even if you didn't pay for it.

Oh shit nigga.I want to see it.

I think that fourth pic is a white dude.

Jesus Christ those legs

Its a reskin of a previous weapon.
Just watch

I bet you're glad your wife only lets you fuck her on Friday too, doesn't matter who was fucking her the other 6 days.

What in the fuck kind of logic is this

wew lad

Ian made a video about it and the one they saw missed the firing pin,so i don't even fucking know how they should know how it shoot.
I know there is some prototype who was made with gas-operated recoil and 7.35 who worked but i doubt they went to Italy to see it.

Such a fucking nice weapon and so fucking advanced for that time.

To bad its stuck to a shitty game

Marxism

Cant wait for the shills to scream Holla Forums during launch on 8/v/ of all places, when SJW is the least of its problems.

I know.Fuck EA and DICE and their progressive propaganda.Let's all hope this game will be the one who bring EA on their knees.

WWI Source 2.0 is on its final push, you should check that out if you want a decent WWI game thats populated.

is there r34 of her?

Holy fuck you guys get upset over the most absurd things.
Complaining that the character model doesn't represent you? Sounds an awful lot like the sjws complaining about not enough female player models in multiplayer fps.
I play a good deal of verdun and to me the complaints are idiotic: I don't want Dice to just copy Verdun, I already have Verdun. A game where I can play around with cool developmental guns is fine with me, after all Secret Weapons of WW2 was an awesome expansion.

Beside his being deformed, why is his thumb wrapped around the back of the pistol? The big, chunky C96 hammer has a bad tendency to whack the space between your forefinger & thumb or worse the knuckle of the thumb something fierce if you wrap it around like you would most other pistols, you're supposed to have it on the same side as the gripping and firing fingers.

=COMFY=
=WW1=
=FEELING=

Can you be more blatant?

DICE is dead

Can you be more butthurt about a series you probably don't even play?
Sincerely; how dumb do you have to be to expect the 10th BF game or whatever it is to be fundamentally different from all the others?

When did pretending to be retarded become fashionable?

why do swedish cuckold developers want to force me to plays as walking brown turds who made up less than 0,000001% of all ww1 combatants?

Hi Mr Shill

Source? Also, how many of those curryniggers were actually fighting?

Because we aren't cuckolds who worship small nigger dicks like you do, jewie.

He can't redtext

NOPE.jpg

Watch that edge boyo.

It has been the same shit since BC2. This is like the 5th game since then. Stop playing stupid, stop deflecting every comment with "shill", it makes you look like a child unable to handle opposing positions about a fucking video game.

*Put*

Want to know how its obvious that you're not from around here?

>>>/tumblr/

>>>/facebook/

There are a lot of dark games with depressing atmosphere and a feeling of solitude, that are comfy, you fruitcake.
Stalker, some of the souls games,the classic survival horror games, etc.

Yes but we are talking about a literal warzone as a "comfy" setting, you can't compare WW1 to Stalker or even Dark Souls.

Makes sense for The Shitish Empire. Those fags were notorious for calling up all their little colonial niggers to do their dirty work.

How is that edgy? WWII was a shitty war full of death and misery yet that has some great games with a comfy atmosphere. Any actual warzone would not be "comfy", it would be a fucking warzone. Doesn't mean that playing games set in a warzone cannot have a comfy feeling and you don't have to be edgy to enjoy a good immersive World war setting.

It being so miserable and dark is part of what makes it a comfy setting for those who enjoy it.

Well, the entente had african and indian soldiers, They just didn't fight in Europe, not to mention the ottomans and the arab uprising. If there isn't a map based on Gallipoli, I will be livid.

AYO HOL' UP

But the issue isn't the fact that there is "Non-whites". It's the fact that Dice has deliberately chosen to over represent these "non-whites" as if they made up significant numbers to justify making majority of the classes to be non-white, which historical simply isn't a true, Black didn't make enough numbers to say that "Black" British troopers fought on the battlefield of "Picardie" or "Flanders"

I'd accept black combatants on African maps and even on the side of Germany, ottomans fighting in turkey

But Dice has a clear Agenda just like paradox studios had a agenda.

Why ?

Nigger, you're shifiting goalposts.
But even so, I'd say WW1 could be comfy.
The problem lies more with the game being competetive multiplayer, which in general is not comfy material imo.
If you'd set a stalker-like fps(resource management, quests etc.) in ww1, where you play a soldier just trying to survive, that could be comfy as fuck.
Would of course be very unrealistic.

there actually was one british indian regiment in the hill 60 charge

I made the math for the french, including rotations, removing those that served but on the african theater etc…, roughly one constant division on average was made up of indigenous troops (out of I dunno, 50 constant at least). 50% mudslimes, 30% niggers, 20% gook.

The funny thing is Imperial Russia send men to the french front… roughly one constant division…

Oh boy I do hope we get one Ivan for each gook nigger and mudslime.

Drop the devs in Detroit and let them get "enriched" by niggers

they've not stopped being cucks who make substandard games.

Holyshit better make a gillion movies and games about it.

How many European/British/Australian/French/new Zealand regiments were also there?

HOLY DICKS, WHAT A SCOOP! I GOTTA CALL KOTAKU!

Trailer needs more dubstep

Well, it isn't historically inaccurate, and even the norm on some battlefields. I guess you could lock out character customization options based on the map, but why bother?

You and I have very different concepts of "comfy". Comfy, as in comfort, as in a calming, stress-less environment.

It's not historical revisionism. None of the baddiefield games are historically accurate. unless EA claimed it is and i haven't seen it in which case your rage is justified

You're right, all the normalfags will buy it anyway.

Why did they not base the game around Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck? Active, mobile warfare in an exotic and potentially beautiful location, instead of stagnant trenches and muddy grey and brown holes in the ground. They can have their diverse cast, with the added bonus of a opportunity for direct anti-colonialist themes. And with all that, you also get a genuinely fun and engaging campaign:
The only drawback is that they were stuck with weapons that were relatively outdated even at the time; no prototype SMGs here.

The only reason I can think of is that von Lettow-Vorbeck, being German, was a filthy Nazi despite having told Hitler to "go fuck himself".

It the principle of the matter, If Dice wants to showcase ogaboogas fighting in ww1 it had better be on the correct battlefields.

So what, the Schutzstaffel had a units of mudlsimes, niggers and even egyptians.
But are they ever depicted in ww2 vidya? No, because there numbers where low.

This is just pandering, plain and simple.

But they are with the exception of small things such has weapon adoption.

Because race mixing degeneracy meme. And jew conspiracy and leftypol triggering me

DESIGNATED SHITTING TRENCH

Are we sure they aren't just some kind of skin for each class? Honestly even I'd be surprised if they went as far as to make sure the Allies were literally nothing but various types of niggers with the exception of Support, that's just pushing it too far even for EA/DICE.

Or maybe people just don't like niggers.

Don't underestimate those swedish faggots, user. They'll milk the nignogs dry.

The comfy factor lies in the switch between the two. Just like in stalker where you are hunted by mutants and other factions, but then you are all by yourself for a while again and a feeling of solitude sets in.
The comfy stretches wouldn't be as comfy without the parts where you fear for your life.

Then why are you even looking at it? Are you some kind of Cuck?

What?

im shitposting user. It doesn't need to make sense

Shoe-horning in diversity for diversity's sake is dumb, but if that's honestly your biggest complaint about the game then you're a retard.

Very related

Forced/made up diversity is just the most obvious of the game's faults so naturally people focus on that. The rest being shit is just par for the course with EA.

See

No, you're the retard.
Say an OP decides to make a thread about M&B. Instead of taking forever to list everything good about it, he just writes "Why is this game so comfy, Holla Forums?"

If you are a White male who buys this game then you love the BBC

Admit you are a cuck and castrate yourself.

If you pay attention, you will have noticed that all of your points have been brought up.
The difference is that at least the other inaccuracies have some benefit for the game. For better or worse, having a large array of weapons is still adding content and another degree of player choice. The forced diversity has literally no purpose other than to be a political statement.

You know what? So long as you could actually choose whether you want to play a hindu, or a dindu, or a white man then it wouldn't be quite as bad. It would still be historically retarded, and I still wouldn't fucking buy it though.

It's not that the game "features brown people", It's that the game is seemingly dominated by brown people, completely shitwashing a tragic era in white history. You're being a dishonest faggot when you say shit like that.

What's wrong with celebrating diversity? :^)

SWEDEN YES

This

That scout holy shit why??

And if you are going to add clearly a Turkish guy to Germany why not have it specifically to the Turkish maps like Gallipoli

But goy, remember how EVIL the Nazis were to PoC? Oy vey.
Also,
The fuck is that on his head?

ahem

Soldiers only spent about a week in every month on the frontline, barring major offensives all that would happen is a bit of sniping or missions into no-man's land.

The "lol world war one was a horrible meatgrinder" meme needs to die

ok it was a horrible meatgrinder but only on specific occasions, 99% of the time you'd be more worried about shooting rats than huns.

At this point I'd be surprised if they even have Gallipoli in the game. Though the idea of not having Gallipoli in a WW1-themed game is downright offensive.

Nah, the "shooting rats" part happened for most of WW2 user. You gotta learn your history right.

Good luck on that shit.
BF1 probably wont sell well in the Asia region.
Asians fucking HATES niggers.
And as one myself, I'll be sure to convince everyone around me not to buy it.

Niggers aren't self-aware, you're just black user.

Fight the good fight brother.

m8 the comfiest time I've ever had was being stabbed in the shoulder and collapsing backward into a pile of horse shit, staring at the sun and boiling under a steel helmet while a m8 beside me desperately tried to get up from under a pile of wounded because he had fallen face first into it.

I think not showing Gallipoli at all is less offensive than how they would likely show it.

True.

Near the end of the war the SS was almost 60% foreign. They were arguably the best fighters to cuase they literally had nothing to lose if they died since they were marked traitors by their home countries.

There are some pretty funny stories of people joining the war effort, getting shipped over then stealing equipment and defecting to the germany.

Agent Zigzag, undoubtedly the master ruseman.

…Either my post was misleading or you have comprehension problems, but I'll clarify that I'm Asian myself.

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Well, I feel a bit silly now.

Your post was fine, it was obvious you were saying you're an Asian. Retards will always misunderstand.

Hows worst Korea?

I'm a Hong Konger m8
Friendly advice though: Between Worst Korea and Japan, always pick Japan for vacations. Everything Seoul has, Japan has it and more

That's character customization. You'll be able to decide yourself if you're white or not. And the great war was more than just europe, you know. As I've said earlier, there better be a map based on Gallipoli.

As far as I've seen there's no way to change class skins.

Oh yeah I'm "sure" that EA would take the time to create different models for classes.

Top kek.

Can't wait for the Chinese rip off.

How does it feel to have no democracy?

Democracy can't work in this world. As long as there is the concept of subversion existing in our world, democracy will only be a farce.

Everyone knows, hongkongbro.

I'm well aware, user.

Horrible.
And it's only going to get worse for us unfortunately.

Good luck to all ameribros and britbongs out there.
Prove to the world that there is still hope for mankind.

Seriously, you know it's bad when Korean BBQ tastes better than in every other country you've been to than the country it came from itself

Sorry, I though you were a worst Korea regural that complained about his leftist authoritarian anti Vidya governmment.
At least Hong Kong has some form of sovereignty

When did I ever imply I wanted to visit it?

I like the way she had time to put on mascara, lipstick and foundation.

Well she's in the army so it's already rape R34

Vehicles in 4 have slight differences

They did in Battlefront.

All the vehicles i saw in the streams had only

Light aircraft :Fokker Dr.I which was German

attacker aircraft :Halberstadt CL.II which was German

bomber:Gotha G. V which was also German

and tanks all shared by Britain and Germany apparently

What, I'm not allowed to know things about games now? There was character customization in Battlefront, you could be a white man, a white woman, nignogs, aliens, with and without helmets etc. Why would I ignore this precedent when looking at BF1?

The South Koreans have it bad and deep down they know that.
As much as I dislike them for being the arrogant faggots that they are, I still wouldn't wish what the Norks have upon them.

We'll see when the game comes out.
I'm not holding my breath for DICE actually making logical decisions though.

It is very unlikely. None of bf1 video plays illustrate scout being anything other than black on both Britain/Germany.

If you can find any videos proving otherwise ,I'll be happy to receive the link.

Not surprising to be honest.

tfw

It bothers me too, but on the other hand, it might backfire and gateway normal fags into studying WWI from better sources.

Not going to happen, ever.

Just like Assassins creed made people learn History by reading actual books and not through it's retarded plot right user?

was just thinking
there's a chance that they'll add niggers for russian army aswell

Are you some kind of faggot? BF4 looks superior to the turd of a game that was 3, but that's not saying much because they played the "we cut features then reintroduced them later, praise us". Fuck, you could even argue that Bad Company 1&2 were the very beginning of the cancer that is Battlefield today.

I don't know mate, Squad seems interesting but it's in early access so I haven't touched it. At least they are trying some neat stuff.

where all the color at, also battlefield has been shit for like a decade now

I agree 4 was bit less cancer than 3 but it's shit anyways. BC2 was better than 4. But hey, the whole franchise went shit now. It doesn't matter anymore.

I heard about Squad and it sounds promising. We'll see. But I'm talking about more arcade style shooters. In reallity shooters there were some good games like Insurgency past few years, but arcade? I don't seen any good one.

just looking at those screens i can already tell the game is gonna be garbage

They look british to me

Tataro-mongols mb, they can be somewhat tan-like, but imma doubt that shit, there were no niggers

Angels Fall First

holy fuck, I can't take this shit seriously anymore

The industry has been a joke for years, where have you been?

Get that brain tumor of yours treated, fast. It already made you into a drooling retard.

Not according to our Swedish experts.

google it, it's right on the wikipedia page. And yes they fought in various areas, including 130,000 on the western front.

There was at most a few thousand non-Euro conscripts in the SS. The game also depicts prototype weapons that would have never been on the front lines. There's all sorts of unrealistic shit, at least this is possible. I'm not saying it isn't pandering, just that it isn't revisionist history to put Indians, Africans or other people in the game. It's shit, and not at all possible but it's a mix of making the game a battlefield game, giving it interesting places for maps. Of course it's pandering but having a street shitter in it isn't revisionist history.

But user, BC2 is way better than 4.

Despite my drooling still BC2 is better than 4.

It is when you present it as them being a significant percentage of the combatants.

And you can't have that with white models?

Why are you defending this turd Shlomo-san?

What kind of planet do you live in?
Even normalfags know whats up.
Everything after BC2 is completely out of focus tryimg to pander to the old audience, the BC2 only fags and the Call of Duty faggots.

2.4% is fairly significant. Are they actually making it so that 1/4 of all players are Indian though?

Sure you can, but an all white force would be as unrealistic as a "diverse" force.

I'm not. I'm refuting false claims. It's important to realize when something is wrong so that the other side can't use your retarded claims against you.

You need to kill yourself. Or go back to elementary school and figure out how numbers work.

wew

By proving them right? 2.4% is not a significant percentage, no matter how you spin it. WW1 was a white man's war, good job helping the filthy kikes over at EA shit on their memory.

We all thank you.

2.4% is more like a footnote, but so far, yes that is what it seems like.

Not at all, it would be much more realistic.

Fucking kill yourself. It wouldn't even be that bad of if the weapons weren't historically accurate, but the fact that they're making the game about negroes, when the war was waged 99% by white men is insulting to the real veterans.

Unreal Tournament 4 might be our only saving grace, but I am incredibly suspicious of the free-to-play model and the marketplace.

An all white force would literally be realistic because that's how the war was. I guarantee you that not a single European country had even one nonwhite soldier. USA had a few DOZEN. There is absolutely no reason to put any of them in the game. They did not contribute to the war effort.

gee, could it be because it's propaganda designed to brainwash people into thinking Europe was never purely white? When the reality is that Europe was entirely white for dozens of thousands of years until very recent decades.

If you make people forget their history, they will never be able to bring back the better times.

go on
nah, it ain't happen.

Nobody cares about your shitty triple-A garbage.
Get the fuck out of here you spastic.

Like I said, 2.4% isn't much but if they force it to be a quarter of the players, or if there was none at all, it wouldn't be representative of the truth now, would it?

Go back and read the thread again. There was over a million Indians and would have been a small, but notable number of other imperial troops.

Not to mention the fact that on maps in the middle east and other areas there would undoubtedly be large numbers of non whites. And in the same vein, fights on the Western and Eastern Fronts would have barely any.

To say that wwi was only whites is factually incorrect. Stop being faggots.

I don't know about blacks, but I was always under the impression that India had a notable role in world war 1.
I'm surprised that they're going for the diversity route but there are no playable Gurkhas though.

i wouldnt mind historical revisionism if it features cute animoo girls

It's the only one of those games that preserved it's gameplay.
They haven't fucked up the shop yet. So if you wanna feel a decent shooter you still have some time.

India and other colonies had roles in… The colonies.

In particular, the Indian Army's crowning achievement was vomiting their way to the east coast of Africa, falling into a swamp, trying to fight a force of Askari niggers 1/200th their size and getting BTFO by fucking bees.

If you like, I will read the full story to you in a soothing Bongoloid voice.

Do it, nigger.

That's WW2. Germany did not have a single nonwhite soldier in WW1 (except for the Jews that had infiltrated Germany and been there for hundreds of years).

If you can't understand why people don't like niggers then there is no point talking to you.

Also, like others have said, fuck leftist revisionist propaganda. Are you really so desperate to virtue signal you'll shill for WE WUZ KANGS tier idiocy?

This is now a Greatest Military Failures in History thread.

Market place is cosmetics only there is nothing to fuck up.

They're trying the valve thing where they give you everything and let the creative community memebers make money off their passions while reaping a portion of the profits to support the games development.

They're using this as a showcase for the engine while also giving people exactly what they want. Easy to access UT with no stringed attached with potential for growth.

i need some screenshots about that, they should hire me, at least i can change my IP.

Yes but do you not see European countries having negro soldiers in this game? Germany, France, Britain. This is rewriting of history.

What worries me is that TF2 went to shit after going F2P. You may argue it was earlier, when alternate loadouts were introduced, but it was the F2P element that opened the flood gates of shit imo.

I really want UT4 to turn out good, I really do. I just can't stop worrying.

If there was no nonwhites at all in the game, it would be representative of the truth though, literally. Since USA had at most a few dozen nonwhite soldiers out of dozens of millions.

Britain had some poo in loos that 99% of soldiers never faced on the battlefield

None of the other European countries had nonwhite soldiers.

So yes, making the game only whites would be the most historically accurate representation. Stop being a fucking Jew.

That's not how logic works.

Kids will assume this is how history went.

The Dardanelles, The Ottoman Empire, the Arab Uprising, The African Campaign, colonial troops fighting in both Africa and the middle east. Bitch, it was a world war. It was a white mans war on the western and eastern european fronts.

And never question why their hometown now looks like India or Africa. Goal achieved.

did the pic glitched?

No fucking need
Just go there now, lurk and then so it again in 5 days.

Yes, and you fucking kike, the GERMAN army in this game is 50% niggers - so is the British army - the French army - the US army. When in reality they were 100% white.

but i will get cancer!

I agree that's dumb, but don't go spreading factually incorrect shit like "WW1 was a white mans war", hell, the italians and french fought in it.

No, that machine in the background really reminded me of a black knight… shit I forgot what they're called.

Sideshows at best, exercises in futility at worst.

You're not fooling anyone with your attempts to fit in.

Do you have a source for those numbers? The only thing I can find on the diversity of the US army in WWI is of foreign born soldiers, mostly European and in reference to the linguistic issues. I would guess the numbers to be similar to the demographics of the time and somewhere between 10-20%. The biggest fronts may have been the east and west but those were FAR from the only fights. as says.

And these are optional characters, you can if you want and it would be realistic to play as an Indian.

I've been here for years, I just don't like italians or the french. And while they might've been sideshows and exercises in futility, that's no reason to exclude them from the game.

As rear echelon niggers. It's pathetic to watch cucks like you try and defending the chimps and Jews, the cringe hurts my face muscles.

I guess leftists like you truly believe that if you keep repeating the same bullshit, no matter how many times people have proven you wrong, you'll eventually make them agree with you.

We know, JIDF, we know.

Best regards, EA Community Manager.

You just outed yourself there.

I don't like the jews either :^)

oh, yeah, it looks it his grandmother

What in the fuck are you on about? How about you provide some sources and actually factual information for once. You're wrong and you merely fall back on your memes.

I never said there was no diversity in whites. The reason I put diversity in quotes was in reference to the leftist politically correct kind of "diversity"

Any cuck who says this is just that, a cuck. This was a white man's war in a white man's land with brown people partaking but in Africa. Making 75% of the EUROPEAN forces i revisionism and morons will eat this up because who the fuck knows about WW1.

I'm the same guy from the /his/ thread

TANG-ANALLY ANNIHLATED PAJEETS
and bongs
vocaroo.com/i/s0ZbV37Bfpsf

I didn't say WW1 was a white mans war, I said not a single one of the European countries should have anything else than white soldiers in this WW1 game. None of these countries had nonwhite citizens living in Europe back then. Only USA, and they had at most a few dozen nonwhite soldiers in the war.

And Italians and French are obviously whites.

Best thing to do is simply not buy the game. But gamers are fucking idiots and will buy it anyway, I bet at least half of you fags will buy it too

What? I said dozens of millions of white soldiers, maybe read what I say before replying.

Kill yourself you disgusting kike.

Fuck off.

Yeah, but it's not going to impact me since I am already well aware of what's going on here. It's really not that big of a deal.

USA abso fucking lutely did not have 10-20% nonwhite soldiers. Not even 1% of their army was nonwhite.

To be fair, 2nd pic is legit depending which stage of war we're talking about.

Listen, if it turns out how you're predicting, that there's no character customization and that 75% of the characters are ethnic for no particular reason, I'm on your side. As it stands right now, WW1 wasn't a white mans war.

THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE
THE ARAB UPRISING
THE DARDANELLES
AFRICA
EAST ASIA
Holla Forums BOOGYEMAN GO HOME

So thats reason to say "just ignore it guys let them do what they want"? Do you realize that this will brainwash millions of white kids into thinking this is how history went, thinking that Europe was never pure white? When Europe was pure white until the very recent decades. (except for the countries that got conquered, like Greece)

apparently vocaroo cuts shit out if it's too long, so I'll break up the next one:

Inactive Service, starring zombie russians.

Holy shit JIDF go back to Tel Aviv. Yes it was a white mans war. You are fucking delusional if you think those fronts outside of Europe were meaningful in any way to the war. The Ottomans were a fucking joke.

Globalist cucks are gonna cuck.

They still happened, there was war there. Dope memes though, kid.

Come on, how stupid can these kids be to think that WWI was predominantly fought by non-Europeans?

Why don't you post the casualty statistics by ethnicity so we can see just how many non-white combatants died compared to white ones?

The prestige and aristocracy of Europe collapsed, Srbija lost a third of its population, war started because of Europe, Turks are subhuman so who cares (only good part of WW1 was the Ottoman collapsing), Africa was European property except Ethiopia, Arabs took advantage of the war and wasn't WW1 to them (Russians called WW2 the Great Patriotic War), Japan wanted German islands and didn't give a shit about Europe's problems, the only thing binding them together was alliance.

You're retarded and have no right to claim revisionism till you learn some history, you fucking mong.

The US did not have dozens of millions of troops. The allies in total sure.

Okay, they did fight on the front lines. So regardless of the actual percentages, allowing the player a choice would be historically accurate.

I mean, do you think that comparatively few people would be using certain weapons you should restrict player choice? Should the amount of MGs in a given battle be limited to the exact ratio present in a real battle?

It's not unrealistic, it's not wrong. There is no reason you shouldn't be able to play as a black or indian in this game, it's realistic.

take it up with this guys apparent sources

Pretty goddamn stupid.

Never doubt the idiocy of the leftist, for it is bottomless.

25% of both British and American soldiers were white? No. Not legit.

Game looks like BF4 anyways so he gives a fuck?

Good WW1 games are Verdun, that GSG WW1 game, and the naval game Holla Forums is playing. This isn't a good game, this is whitewashing.

Insignificant battles. And we brought this up a thousand times in this thread already: the European countries armies in this game have black soldiers! SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED!
There were no negro citizens in European countries back then. So do you realize how fucking stupid your "muh Ottomans" argument is Shlomo?

I'm not saying that at all. Of course, if something is a threat, then you have to combat it. I'm just curious as to the threat this game poses.

Fuck you, EA.
I wouldn't mind Sikhs cause they're pretty alright. The ones I've met are model fucking citizens.
But blacks?
When did blacks ever serve in the British Army?

There were but they're so small it was less than a percent, look up a reichsneger.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if you played as pajeet in the Indian front map or played as Tyrone in the African front map, but I really hate this "Play as who you want on any map, regardless of the front!" style they went with.

Never said it was a good game. Just that in terms of player choice (and this is player choice, the multiplayer characters are chosen), an Indian or black makes sense.

Britain had African colonies you stupid faggot

Marxism and their penchant for historical revisionism are not a threat?

Because it is another in a long line of works that attempt to normalize the idea that Europe was always "multicultural", hence the white goyim should not panic that the whole of the fucking Middle East and Africa are coming over for gibs and rape.

Only in your demented mind.

Sounds like a world war to me, and not a white mans war.

INACTIVE SERVICE
OAPs (On Attack Pensioners)

vocaroo.com/i/s1CU3tJyg0MW

Like I said, they existed in the war. They fought in the western front, even. Why would you think you shouldn't have that choice if it's historically accurate?

Yeah, they're pretty decent folks.

Pretty sure what most of us hate about marxists the most is that they hate the concept of truth in general.

Then let me be more coherent. This war affected whites more than anyone else. Russian became a hellhole, Germany was sent into plunder, 2.2 million Christians were killed by the Ottomans, etc..

Source?

mother fucker this got me good.

But yeah game is shit, crappy swede cucks trying to re-write history for a generation of cucks. What else is new?

These threads are pure cancer along with everything about BF1. Game looks like shit.

They also originally planned for female soldiers, but even EA saw how retarded that was and changed it. The womyn dev cried about it on her twitter.

Sauce on that? I want to bask in the salt.

French Complaints
Feat. General Navel-gazer

vocaroo.com/i/s05V3ZbNNtWa

This guy points out that at least they allowed it in battlefront.

If it isn't customization though, it would be inaccurate.

I get kinda confused why people like these don't get slapped more.

Can't say she's wrong in her logic.

The appropriate response is yeah we are, wanna fug?

They were such an insignificant minority that they shouldn't be represented in the game, are you retarded. Do you think there is any reason to make a negro character model if they were 1% of the soldiers, and then make that model spawn for a player one out of a hundred times?

What a waste of work it would be.

Who mistakes video games to be entirely historically accurate?

If this is your fear, do you think that playing this game will change your perception of WWI despite already being aware of the shoehorned politics?

The Exclusive Club
(for beating)
Kovel, July 1916

vocaroo.com/i/s0X2LmV9CyFO

That doesn't mean fighting only happened in Europe between Europeans.

Children, in case you hadn't noticed a significant portion of white populations are already brainwashed to not think in the interests of their own race. Next step, make them forget their history.

Who said we are the ones who will be brainwashed by it? You seem like a very selfish person who only thinks of yourself, not caring that millions of children from your race will be brainwashed by propaganda like this, to become enemies to their own race.

4%, I think it was. You don't think that warrants a choice? EA is big enough that a single character model is easy to make. But like I said with the comparison to the guns that were never actually used, they want more player choice not accuracy and at least having the choice to be black or Indian is realistic, compared to the prototype weapons or female soldiers.

*cough* Gallipoli *cough*

Still ignoring that the game has negro soldiers for Germany and other European countries armies, Chaim?

The same kind of morons that think Call of Duty is representative of realistic warfare. The same kind of people that unirionically champion "healthy at every size"? The same kind of people that think trannies are not mentally ill? You seem unable to grasp just how stupid and ignorant people in general are.

And do you think we represent any kind of majority out there?

It wasn't 4%, and even if it was, no that doesn't fucking warrant creating a model.
And again, they are portraying the armies as if 50% of them were niggers. You really are a brainwashed idiot.

The choice to play as a negro is not realistic, unless its limited to lets say your 4%, of the teams size. So in a team of 32 players, only one should get to pick a negro and everyone else should play as whites.

This is always my favourite part of diverse games - they're never diverse enough. You can add every minority under the sun and there will still be someone complaining that there's no cripples or trannies or furries.

No, if it was up to me, there would be no character customization, and what race you could play would be based on historical armies fighting in those areas.

Like I said
That's actively restrictive and arbitrary. It's a fucking game, why can't people have a choice? And like I said, it is realistic, unlike troves of other shit in Battlefield.

I wrote up a huge ass post as to why anyone arguing a work should be "representative" of an event is talking out of their ass. Fuck it I'm bored so here we go:

Look at WW2. I picked WW2 because I know too much about it. This was such a gargantuan event that it is hopeless to make generalizations about it. Anything that could be remotely representative of one area would be bullshit in another. Look at tanks. Because almost all materiel was massed for important events, you will either see zero tanks or thousands depending on what exactly your game is doing. An attempt to represent the entire war accurately by averaging everything out will result in bullshit that never happened, except for the one or two times it did happen because jesus fuck everything happened in the world wars.

I volunteer at several events for veterans. I saw people who never encountered a single Axis tank their entire deployment in France and Belgium. I saw people who saw Axis tanks all the time in fucking Italy. I saw people who swore that this weapon was shit and equal numbers who would die for it. And then there's that one guy whose bomber was shot down and he was rescued by the woman whose family and house he had just vaporized and smuggled himself from Romania to Normandy where he was put in a new bomber.

Averages are shit. Representative works of fiction that try to capture the soul of a conflict don't actually capture or represent anything outside the mind of the author. Nobody has ever lived the average war. This whole chain of retardation triggered by EA needs to stop.

I think this is the longest post I have made in 10 years I am so booty blasted.

Can i play as turk? I want to play as turk, is fun meme

Did you meet any Holohoax survivors?

God no. But if people are really as ignorant as you make them out to be, then the best way to combat this would be to make them aware that the proportions of minorities to Europeans who fought in WWI is very different in the game than it was in reality. I think it's more about marketing to a broader demographic now that nigs and kebabs are gaining more of an economic footing, but I'm not going to say you're wrong.

i'm alright with this

Hilarious. We're done.

You better be, I wanna gun down turks in droves.

Try this.

Are you Jim Sterling's wife?

But Germany had African colonies…in fact one German general was do bad ass he never lost a single battle with his African reg and told hitler to go fuck himself because he knew the kaiser era of Germany was more bad ass and got shit done than "we swear were not socialist" shit heads that were nazis.

Is it historical revisionism to say that the turks fought in WW1?

Nigger, say what you want about the Wehrmacht, but you have to acknowledge just what an impossible feat they managed to pull off, in spite of all the shit working against them.

Did the kebab fight on the Western front?

What about Russians? Turks and niggers are more important?

Wasn't referring to nonwhite soldiers. I was talking about the combat.

No, but that's not what I've been arguing. See for what I'd do.

What choices does he have but to go open relationship with that pig? He can't possibly be attracted to her, so he needs to get it elsewhere. And Tyrone might keep his fat pig wife happy. Which of course beggars the question why marry that fat cunt in the first place?

I dont think even nigger want to fuck this pig.

True, but most of their accomplishments were due in large part to western Europe incompetence because they refused to modernize or predict accurately predict what hitler's true plans were, fuck the allies before ww1 basically allowed hitler to do so much clay grabbing that it took Russia to invade Poland with Germany that they FINALLY amassed their armies to go to war, but because of their arrogance had armies very outdated and not used to German blitzkrieg.

So yeah credit where credit due but hitler was pretty much given Europe I'm a plate in the beginning due to cucks in political leadership at the time.

That's a fine compromise. But you'd still not get much of your beloved diversity pets that way.

Western and Eastern fronts are a given, as they are the most important ones. You could have Arabs vs Ottomans for that sweet open ground, armored cars and horse charge action, maybe include shit like Gallipoli for good measure.

Everything else is either irrelevant or covered by the above theaters.

Fuck.

Excuse my typos, typing on phone

I like how half the people in the thread have been arguing about the number of black people, while the other half have been arguing about the number of non-white people, as though the two are the same.
The game is dumb for having so many blacks and so few whites, but there were hundreds of thousands of soldiers who were neither black nor white.
Anyone who says that the armies in Belgium and France were 100% white is an idiot of the same degree as the we wuz kangz lot.

What the game should have is a large variety of skins to choose from for each class. These skins should have a mix of the various forces under each army, all bearing relevant indicators of specific historical units (e.g. under the British, you might have a number of normal British options, an ANZAC option, a Canadian option, an Indian option, etc). There, now you satisfy calls from non-whites to be represented, you satisfy calls from other white nations to be represented, you introduce a directly historical element to the game by including specific regiments, and you introduce more content for the player by giving a wide array of choice to customize their character.

Niggers and pooniggers are majority in this game like le evil white man made them do all the dirty work. The game should have player models based on environment instead of free-choice and Africa isn't in this game so no brown people minus a small squad of blacks that fought among the French. The French are DLC when they did most of the Entente fighting. This is not hard to grasp you absolute moron, this is revisionism.

Those pictures/player models aren't a problem, really. The allies used colonial troops in certain battles.
Pic related for example shows some French riflemen who certainly don't look like your average Frenchman.
The only problem that could occur is if they for some reason use those troops in the European theatre of war were they obviously weren't deployed all that much if at all.
OP's pic only show multiplayer customisation which shouldn't pose difficulties because all those battles technically are historical revisionism.

2% is around what I calculated for the french (for all the soldiers of the french colonies = Indochina + French Africa + North Africa + Levant).

130 000 is not the number on the field. It's the total number of indian troops that served on that theater during 4 years.

IE it's not the number of Indian soldiers you could find any day. There was a rotation and replacement rate.

For example french soldiers on the western front rarely were over 4 millions.
But over 8 millions served.

130 000 indians served on the western front. but it's dubious than more 70k served at the same time.

Britain and France (France especially) had the best tanks around. In fact, most French tanks could knock out most German tanks of the time (so Pz Is and IIs) from any angle and any range, in one shot.

They knew, but kept hoping appeasement would sate his appetite for clay. If they had stormed into Germany in 1938 they'd have won because the German military wasn't anywhere ready for a war then, let alone 1939.

Because they had an agreement with Poland to support them in case they were attacked. It was basically the same kind of shit that jumpstarted WW1. Democracies rarely can go to war on a whim.

Even Hitler knew that he had to invade Russia when he did, while the "iron was still hot" so to speak, because he predicted the German population would balk at more aggressive warmongering at a later date.

You could argue they were doctrinally "outdated", but certainly not in terms of equipment.

What's so obtuse about that idea? Now that labor laws exist and that diversity is now, as dictated by our society, a merit in the workplace, these minority ethnic groups now have more buying power than they ever had before. Looking at another example, during the Civil Rights Movement, moral argument did not change any law in the South as morality is subjective. There is no universal standard that we use to judge one's goodness or badness. Money, however, spoke volumes more and those many boycotts were the reason as to why the South changed.

dunno, ask any us-american

And you have to calculate how many of those were actual combat troops, and not rear echelon shitters.

I don't care about diversity. I just care about people saying shit like "ww1 was a white mans war". While whites were the big players, there were others fighting and dying all over the world. I'd love shit based on Gallipoli and north africa, maybe even the Boers fighting Germany in south africa.

But when it comes to Europe, letting people play as nignogs and shit is retarded.

I hear all this complaining about "muh race" but why not just ask for a character creation sorta deal? Essentially what was in battlefield before where you would set up your standard gear for your classes? Except it would have to do with how the class "looked" this choice would also be dependent on the map as well.

Map of a battle that might have had pajeets or nigs involved? Choice of race enabled.

Map of a battle where no pajeets or nigs were even near the battle? Choice of race disabled.

Seems like this would be the best course to take, that way you can set your character how you want and not have to be force to play any particular race (depending on the map) I think hardline did something similar but it was gender. Also

Plebs, the lot of you.

Well rear echelon was far less of a thing in WWI than it was in WWII than it is today, though by the end of the war nearly half the troops were in artillery.

Yeah, and we all know how much britain and france helped poland during and after the soviet invasion. and the decades of enslavement under the communist terror regime.

also, germany attacked the soviet union because the soviets were already planning to invade germany - and the rest of europe - one year later.

I am 90% certain there is character customization, since it was present in Battlefront, and they're showing shitskins fighting on the western front.

SHUT UP SUBHUMAN FILTH YOU HAVE PUTIN FOR PRESIDENT YOU DON'T EXIST§§§

That should summarize the indistry opinion on the question.

It was a white man's war in every way it mattered.

It was fought by white nations, for white interests, using technology and doctrine developed by white men, the vast majority of the soldiers were white.

You can argue that subhumans participated, but they participated specifically at the behest of white men.

It's like pretending Turkish conquests during their glory days were a multicultural affair just because they fought or deployed non-Turkish troops.

90% or more niggers in the AEF were rear echelon.

No, I wanna play as russians, while I don't want to play as turks.

Fine, but more than white men fought in the entirety of ww1, that's my entire argument.

Then what's the problem? I played battlefront and out of all the matches I played there was one or two guys with blackface per round at least. Most either went Asian or white, if you were a storm trooper mostly EVERYONE wore the helmet, one or two rare exceptions that didn't wear the helmet and even then they were white or Asian faces.

I imagine that Battlefield 1 will have the same thing going on.

No, you are JIDF

Finally, someone sane

Yep, you're a fucking cuck.
People shouldn't have the choice because it's an insult to the real soldiers that fought in the war. Fuck you.

Unless they pull a Rust and make all the characters "random", and then doctor the algorithm to give out a larger percentage of niggers to players.

They've been Jewing the shit out of the game so far, nothing would surprise me.

HAH

It was a hundred years ago, dude. By that logic, people shouldn't be able to have picklehaubes because it could offend someone, or use the words Jerry, or Tom. Nor should people be allowed to wave swastikas around, you SJW tumblrfag.

Hopefully they don't and just let it be a player option with restrictions to map choice (which may be asking too much.) Even with the option, I think that very few people will choose to go blackface, hell Im a taco and I went with a rebel white face in battlefront.

It's about having respect for your forebears and their actions. And combating anti-white practices.

Fair enough, but don't get your fucking panties in a twist when others don't give a fuck. I respect what my grandparents did during WW2, but that doesn't mean I'll get offended at, well, anything that has to do with them.

How can you not view this piece of shit game as offensive?

so few niggers and shitskins fought in europe during ww1 that they might just as well be a statistical rounding error.

The. Entire. War. There was fighting outside of europe, you retard.

Why would I give a shit about a fucking EA/Dice game? You sound like a tumblrfag.

It's not offensive, it's a retarded game. What's offensive is that normalfags are eating this shit right up.

It's offensive specifically because it's a shit game that everyone keeps praising, and that EA is still getting away with masking how bad their games are behind leftist pandering.

If you're reading, say, In Stahlgewittern, and you get to the part where Jünger fights a group of Indian soldiers, do you get mad that he wastes paper mentioning this rounding error?

Why do you give a fuck about what either Dice or normalfags do? Christ, get your head out of your ass.

Would you fuck off?

Not even disagreeing this is blatant historical revisionism or that it's fucking typical Swedish cuckolding of a European tragedy, but of all the fucking ways gaming as a hobby and industry is getting fucked, you choose to make the lowest effort possible thread about niggers in video game?

Why not make a thread about "Diversity" is being used to rapidly replace white and asian men in game development?

Why not make a thread about things like the Twine Revolution or Difference Engine Initiative, which were two instances where people were trying to democratize game design so that Special Snowflake Tranny #235537 and his point and click game about why penises are patriarchy could be economically viable?

Why not make a thread about how SJW's are using the gaming press to make the market appear hostile to Japanese games, hence why so many of them are getting held back from western release?

Why not make a ludology thread so everyone can see how far back the cancer called the Art Game actually goes?

Of all the threads you could've fucking made, of all the redpills you could've dropped, you squandered the opportunity on this low-effort piece of shit like a true newfag trying to be Holla Forums.

Any of those threads would've been infinitely more interesting and informative to the anons on this board other than LOL NIGGERS: THE THREAD

Fucking hell.

Because I don't like Marxist propaganda, I don't like them shoving niggers in my face at every opportunity and I fucking hate virtue signaling cucks.

Fine, just stop ignoring actual historical facts.

They where in WWI but most of them never saw combat and even fewer fought at all. Also there's the colonial troops but I barely know about those.

Barely, they were mostly there for support. I don't really care about the ethnicity of the soldiers in the game but to see them running around everywhere and not segregated like how it actually happened is retarded.

What the hell is the point in making a ww1 game without fucking trenches?

WE WUZ MEDICS

Kek, all these butthurt Holla Forumstards crying about niggers.

Already have the game pre-ordered, can't wait to play it. I'll be getting premium too once it's announced. I give not a single fuck. The game looks amazing and I'll be playing the ever loving fuck out of it and enjoying every second of it, niggers and all.

I wonder who's behind this post