JC3

Opinions on JC3
From what I've played it's fun, large, buggy asf, and annoying.

Video is of my favorite moment

forgettable and not really worth the time. Open world games are pretty terrible.

Dissapointing
It removed too much from the second one.

I often feel that open world games can be good they just need to be properly designed, and not bombarding the market.
JC3 is feeling drawn out already and I'm only on the second set of islands.

Fuckoff nigger, AAA shits up every genre.
Normalfags took this trend and AAA is exploiting them, nothing more nothing else.

What did it remove?

Factions, forced you to accomplish shitty challenges, island has less biomes.

I really liked the glider suit and the physics added to the grapples. The game overall has far better feel.

It just seems to lack something though that makes it less compelling.

World is much less dense

I'm undecided
It feels like a totally different game.

is it cracked yet?

There's less area and there's a lot less to do in the given area. JC2 was more fun in my experience, but JC2's gameplay was clunky as shit and that's where JC3 redeems itself because it feels smooth as fuck and the wingsuit is really fun.

Are you drunk
I'm pretty sure JC3 is much larger.

It's a Denuvo game.

If you count expanses of ocean, maybe.

I don't think so, because while Just cause 2 is large, it's not as big as just cause 3.

File size is the first give away, but also the mode of transpiration.
I mean compared to wing suiting parachuting is slow and yet you can still cover more ground in JC2 in less time. On the map atleast.

Just re-read that reply
I think I need to sleep, jfc

JC3 is yet more proof that adding more features can make the game less memorable.

Skyrim is a larger file than Daggerfall, so it must be a larger game. Dragon Quest VII was on 2 CDs and VIII was on a DVD so VIII was larger.
And your maximum speed doesn't determine the size of the map. Your base speed on foot I can understand (an open world driving game will be larger than JC2/3, but since you're always going at least 30mph it doesn't make too much difference), but if the devs want to let you go fast, you shouldn't blame them

I disagree, but it depends on the defintion of feature
Padding gameplay with small dummy moves is not new features

The file sizes of those you have mentioned are down to either compression, enginuity or procedural generation

I'm not saying that it's a solid reason, but it's a pretty good sign that it is.

DENUVO
==DROPPED=