It Isn't Happening

NK claims Kim Jong Un assassination attempt foiled
bb c.com/news/world-asia-39815561

SUPREME LEADER KIM IS LITERALLY FUCKIN BASED, WHY WOULD TRUMP DO THIS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that a translation error, or are the norks just stringing random words together?

NANOMACHINES SON!

How do I know this isn't an Israeli plot to bring the US and the DPRK to war? Neither the US nor the DPRK benefit from war.

Also why would Trump ask for a meeting with Kim Possible and not even a week later send an assassination crew at him? Is he posturing to be the good guy so that whatever would've happened "it wasn't me"?

he who benefits makes it happen

This is certainly not impossible. Leader is killed, internal factions start to fight over who becomes next boss, US military strike uses confusion and indecisiveness for attack. It's even possible that one of the factions sides with the US in return for power after the war.

You joke around but there are people who really believe that on here if you keep saying it eventually.

Doesn't sound like a Trump move. Trump would just drop a bomb on the fucker instead.

I never got the "best korea" joke

Pretty certain Trump only knows what they want him to know.

Doesn't recognize Israel, prides itself of being racially pure, their leaders are IRL shitposters armed with nukes and cognac and the other Korea only produces boypussy, radical feminism and Asian Jews.

The other nork thread up right now got bombed by a (227). I have a feeling a narrative is being formed.

Codemonkey changed the way IPs are hashed yesterday, afterwards all threads created before the change had the same ID.

I thought it ironic because they are the world's chihuahua, the puny hostile little cunt who never shuts up

Your dubs don't lie user

IT'S JUST LIKE IN THAT MOVIE THOSE TWO KIKES STARED IN!

Fucking porchmonkey.
Here I thought that there was a massive wave of samefagging.
At least he's not Josh and I can actually post.

Koreans have been the dog plush of Asia for centuries, even the Chinese, tired of losing war after war, would go and pick on them some. But the hilarity of it all is the fact that these Asian mongrels, owning nuclear weapons, can get away with anything and globalists and communists can't do a thing to attack them and claim that land. Even if they stop the gibs, the Motherly Leader could always check what that bright red button does on Shangai.

Biochemical? Someone farted?

Dammit, /k/…

Nano poisonous substance just means something poisonous in nanoscopic quantities, like Polonium.

Fuck you, CIA. Quit shitting in other people's sandboxes, no wonder the goddamn world hates us.

Tell me how I know that kikes wrote that shit.

The population of NK is stupid. They can tell them America ceased to exist and the population would eat it up.

Though that doesn't make our populations less stupid. Projections show 60% of the France population is indoctrinated.

Maybe that is how Kim Jong-il got the cancer.

The Norks always had funnier memes, while the southern gooks just pissed off everyone when they wanted to play vidya, by flooding all west coast servers.

(checked)
At least they wouldn't dare to state otherwise.
2+2=5
I said
2+2=5
It is like this in commie countries, if you are not retarded, you must play dumb as shit

So true that it hurts.

(checked)
(holy check)
Sometimes or at least 6 million times a day, it's almost depressing to see how fucking brainwashed and retarded people are.
One thing I find hardest to swallow is when highly educated people, like doctors etc, that are supposed to be trained in thinking critical(you all know this, but it's very essential already at masters)….
yet they swallow the jews on TV like a raw steak, without giving it a split sec of thought

Bad translation
Ignorance is bliss

They have extensive knowledge, they are still blue pilled and don't think in racial terms. They aren't awake to the environment or the real evil among us. It's retarded especially considering as a white your 25-30 times more likely to be killed by a nigger. The chance increases exponentially if it's a street nigger who can't speak proper english.

I don't know user…

Why would Trump bother getting involved? I don't know user…

The joke is they would bantz south korea and call them worst korea.

are just as new as you are

that minister guy in Is-ra-hell said that NK and Mr.Kim Un was a threat to "global order " or some such rubbish. By "global order" of course he means Talmud khazar Bauer/Rothschild order. Perhaps NK will just glass Haifa, Tel Aviv and a few others to stop the REAL threat to the civilized world order. And we know which religion and country that is.

China would step in first.

I doubt this is Trump, but the scenario you painted is typical as to how he operates. If you learned anything watching him for over a year is that he utilizes chaos and confusion constantly to keep everybody off guard.

Have we reached the point where Holla Forums will actually fall for NORK bullshit stories now? This is a new low.

Surely it is more soothing than crying in a corner about being betrayed.

AMERICAN DOGS TRIED TO ASSASSINATE GRORIOUS READER KIM JONG UN BUT WAS FOIRED BY GRORIOUS READER'S MIGHTY SNEEZE THAT BREW AWAY ARR POISONS AND ONE SMARR MOUNTAIN

You're both wrong. A puppet dictator would be put in place. All the fighting would take place covertly.
Implying this might not already have happened.

I kek'd
Back to homework

Man, no wonder Li'l Kim wanted to nuke Sony for that one, I couldn't even finish the video clip it was such cringe.

also
NEBER 4GET

This never happened.

What we need is the Sea Peoples to return and burn the old world to the ground, only they can save us now. Do you think if we pray to Kek he will grant us this wish?

STUPID LIKE PUPPY ATTEMPTING TO ATTACK TIGER!

I do not think kek likes the niggers of the sea

Seems like Norks are reading Holla Forums

DING DONG BANNU

FUCK

the jews can't do anything to the Glorius Leader

/pol was right again

Holla Forums has done it again

checked

Holla Forums saved North Korea from US attack

Why would they do anything to their own puppet?

they can tell Americans north Korea claimed to found a unicorn and then send a man to the sun and they will eat it. :D

why cant they just fucking leave them alone