Vidya Kill Count

What vidya characters have more kills over the entirety of their respective series than Serious Sam Stone?

I'm not sure on the exact count but I think muderlover may give Sam a run for his money.

Personal or indirect?

I think Commander Shepard wasted 300k Nigtarians when he/she threw an asteroid into a mass relay.

fugg

I think direct kills are more interesting, also no mass destruction weaponry
Otherwise you just have to find a character that commands any army with nukes or that destroy planets, thats boring

I don't have the autism to run the numbers, but take any of the characters of Dynasty Warriors (especially those who started in DW2) and you're sure to blow 45k victims out of the water.

Musou games are the biggest load of _fun ever made.

Just wish I could figure out which is the best and most toaster friendly on PC

EDF! EDF! E-D-F!

Where's Dook?

Grand Strategy or shit like Sim City would probably top it. Also maybe mountain blade

Can you emulate PS2?

I don't want emulation, I've already played most if not all the musou games on the PS2.

The topic in question is a single character with the most kills, not an empire or nation.

I'm thinking a shmup series' MC might be a strong contender.

None of the PC versions are particularly demanding to be honest, a notebook can run DW8, although with a massively decreased number of enemies displayed. To be safe by picking an old offering, I'd say Samurai Warriors 2, it's very good.

Why do I get the impression that Serious Sam games made from left over and royalty-free assets bought from other developers?

Why aren't the kills from doom 3 and doom 4 counted? Or the kills from quake 3 and quake 4? Not that they would go over SS, but its better to be through.

Quake 3 is a multiplayer arena game.

That is a multiplayer arena game, you dumb fuck.

you're describing most unreal engine games

Does in-game lore count? Because if so I think pic related might beat anyones record.

This video only made me install SS again.
If you don't want to click YT link, it's just Examined Life of Gaming bitching about SS for 20 minutes, not knowing what hes talking about.

Caim can kill more than 1000 soldiers in a chapter; you can probably make a guess as to what his final kill count is. If you count even the indirect kills, he has killed most of his world's populace and the entirety of Nier's world

Any playable character in CoD 4.
Unlimited enemy respwns + unlimited allies respawn = theoretically unlimited amounts of kills

Kirby has eaten/killed everything in his path, wich include: several planets, alternate dimensions, the mirror world, and could break any planet in half.
Kirby's a monster.

KEK

If we say that respawning enemies are unfair, then let's just go with the Hero of Daggerfall. How many kills would you rack up if you completely cleared every single one of the in-game dungeons at least once each?

There are probably at least twenty enemies per dungeon, maybe over a hundred. There are some 4200 dungeons or so. Which means that there are at least 84000 kills possible in one playthrough.

Are you man enough to do it?

Are you trying to say that hiltler was a myth too?Was hitler never born?

Kirby dindu nuffin. He's a gud boi.

KO's dont count m8

Kirby is a fucking lovercraftian nightmare. People probably only treat him/her/it well out of fear.

I still like the guy, but what a fucking crusp

that chart should be averaged across the number of games per series.

That's nothing compared to one million troops.

I think that a Dwarf Fortress historical figure could be a contender with the right world creation settings.

Serious sam…I tried to get play through this game a while ago. It was really good fun but for some reason the GoG version I had seemed to hang/stutter every time a tree got destroyed.

Basically made combat in tree dense areas (towards end of game) a nightmare since the game would pause/stutter for a second every time a rocket or bull or whatever was about to turn a tree into a stump.

Fucking nuts, since the game ran smooth as butter. I tried running as admin, disabling multicore, nothing worked.

That comic is amazing
Got any more?

I don't know what I expected.

Look at the comment fight in the counter-video he links. The faggot gets ripped a new one, and resorts to subjectivism and shitflinging. ELoG is frankly awful, and doesn't bother to learn the core mechanics of the game (strafing and weapon prioritization) and use them effectively, and then bitches about the game is a boring slog for masochists.

So lazy

Caleb could kill that faggot

But he didn't get the Queen into the other world, Emil did. From there, Caim or not, that world was always going to be fucked.

I mean Seere, fuck.

He also stated some outright lies like the game being trial and error and enemies spawning on top of your head insta killing you

Kirby usually has to use a special weapon to defeat the final boss of the week (star rod, love-love stick, the entire Halberd as a recent example etc). Kirby is definitely strong but he's probably not the strongest video game character.

Too bad, otherwise Blair would have a decent chance

Forgot image

Caim probably killed our current world's population a few times over, and that's not counting the deaths he caused indirectly.

The DW7 PC port with the English patch, literally the best PC port of the series by far, DW6 PC runs on very modest configs but well it's DW6.

Emulation is a bag of dicks for those games especially PS2.

EDF
D
F

Serious Sam is total shit. If you like SS you are a mouth breathing retard.

I come here to post this and someone does it for me.