Wurm Unlimited: Everything Is Awful Edition

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. Too bad the fucking server is down.
We currently have lost patience and started trying to get a server of our own running.
Best of all, it's completely fucked up. Disconnections, and endless reboots compared to Wurm Online.
4x Frustration and 4x Butt Pain

New client: mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas
Torrent Hash: 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT
If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS
Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default
use_nagles_algorithm from false to true
censor_chat from true to false
Copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side

BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT
If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't

New server IP Address: 216.245.223.162 Port: 3724

Old server IP Address: 13.92.83.205 Port: Default
Old Server homepage: wurmian.cloudapp.net/
MODS: wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/
There are more mods, but got to search for them manually

Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"
A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133267-you-enter-no-known-kingdom-chat-log-spam/
onlinesequencer.net/277245
nginx.org/en/
wurmian.cloudapp.net/
poal.me/9sx2lh
assembla.com/subversion/
poal.me/rr7290
cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=62935
comfy.moe/knakcx.dll
pastebin.com/PacJytWy
pastebin.com/vSaPGseb
pastebin.com/YqL90Pgu
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Server_administration_(Wurm_Unlimited)
poal.me/9k3n3j
mega.nz/#!VgsTlZiK!fsNxs6Y_5jGzXJ4-prIvgRtf5CUKrltN5J8HR9j-cjI
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/178658416/Skill.class
mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas'''Torrent
wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/There
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page==Give
8ch.net/v/res/9873320.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Mol Rehan.

That is majestic

I wish I fucking knew… how to get this fucking wurm GUI working with serb…

We're off to a dandy start

Yeahp soz my fault, please continue your walking around being spammed by the console

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Found the fix.
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133267-you-enter-no-known-kingdom-chat-log-spam/

Trying to get piracy working on the dedicated serb. gtxgaming.co.uk makes it hard as fuck to run SmartSteamEmu, at this point I'm thinking we'll need to do it with a cron job.

If you need your Wurm fix I'll leave my desktop running pirate serb at 73.19.30.33. Look out for kikes.

If you get dupe auth try ipconfig /flushdns

I'm going to sleep.

..and it's all fucked up from my work on real serb.

Terrific.

I knew I shouldn't have picked up that shekel. It was a ruse.

for comparison here are the flags and banners for JK, where their tall banner is way too bright compared to the regular banner and flag, and HotS, where it's skulls, scythes, and not much else.

See dese images,

everything that tells me how to fix things assumes that I am seeing what is on the right

I am seeing what is on the left and I don't know how to see what I need to see.

I am resigned to trawling through files, most of which I can't edit through ftp.

Just make new ones. Swastika and jew star, say.

Post the tabards and wagons

The default server UI is done through the launcher for the client itself.

Right below where you put in your character name, there's a button to launch the server, when you press that it brings up the server UI.

I don't know if that'll help you at all, mind you.

No can do. Those aren't placeable objects in Deedplanner. Maybe one of the Holla Forums-serb admins can spawn them in and take screens.

I have done that, but I can't OPEN my rented servers files/options through the wurm unlimited client no matter what I do.

what does the setup server icon do?

it gives me the option to either download or upload setup files

Here are the MR wagons/tabards.

Set up on your local machine, then upload the file?

Question; can we add our own custom ones?

According to the wiki, yes we can set up our own designs for our personal kingdoms.

I dunno how to do it, but I'm sure it can't be that hard. People add animals to the game, what's a few textures that are already functionally designed to be added in comparison to that?

I just remembered image search exists.

I am 90% sure those were designed by players of the faction and are only available in the MMO. More likely we'll be using the template wagons and tabards pictured here.

I know for a fact it's possible in the MMO. For Unlimited, I do not know. Probably?

Well I think we know what custom banners to add.

Doing that I believe I have fucked something up
Accidentally stumbled upon the way to open it up through steam

one step back, two steps forward. Progress.

Where are you guys playing?
I can't connect to 73.19.30.33 nor 216.245.223.162 whereas I could yesterday

I stopped playing until something comes along that's final.

Uploading new zip file containing test settings, if this works everything will be fine except for the pirate problem

Tell us when it's done.

wew
So what do I need for this one and are all the previous mods allowed in Wurmian refugee not allowed?

When I figure things out I'll be putting on all the mods that were in the previous iteration.

Assume nothing drastic changes

So will skill gains we make while dicking around here be kept or no?

Off topic but this reminded me of a german marching song, atleast I think that's what it is. Anyway I made a midi of the part that I can remember, anyone here know what it might be?

onlinesequencer.net/277245

Erika.

Finally. That's been bugging me for a while now. Thanks.

what's that youtube channel with 8ch wurm videos?

It was already pretty damn fast on the old serb, user, and if we're starting with two 50 skills we'll be caught up in a week.

Village roles lose their value when anyone can grind up anything to greatness in two hours. Keep it 4x and 4x or even 3x gains 6x actions.

100% pussy.

I think that's the ratio of hostile to non-hostile spawns.

Meaning at 100% we'd have no livestock.

When will we get a pirate friendly server that actually works? Are you telling me that the migration to the new map on the slav server 13.92.83.205 was for nothing? What even happened to the server?

Ivan magic failed once again.

I hate having to restart all my progress again. Hopefully they can stay on the good side of the Russian Mafia this time and get the server up soon.

I'm the exact opposite, I like starting fresh more than anything. The journey ahead is what entertains me, the eventual stagnation and dissipation of the players is depressing to watch.

The problem is something happened on the end of whoever is hosting the ruski serb and no one, not even the admins, seems to know what. The serb could come back today or tomorrow, but a lot of people here are finally sick of their shit and are working on getting us our own server with blackjack and hookers.

So far a server is up right now but you can only get into it if you're a buyfag. Right now they're working on getting the server some of the mods the old one had as well as making it available for people of a more scurvy nature.

well, having to constantly found new towns and rebuild the same stuff gets pretty tedious.

Set it to 90% then.
Or for that matter, increase it 5% every day until 100%.

I think that building and advancing, like we did on the great exodus is what I like most about this game, be it with a fresh character or not.

But I really really don't want to spend another week in front of a forge just grinding for the sake of it again.

No argument here. I'm all for retaining progress, but my concern is that we need something to really use that progress on.

If there's a way to set the combat bonus for the server vs PvE mobs, we should change it to be 0.5x or 0.3x. So that we have to group up to fight and survive.

It'd mean the fighters amongst us would need to work as a group, and the non combatants would need a vanguard to travel.

I wish it was more tedious tbh. I wish the game was centered around the idea of having central cities for crafting shit and smaller colonies for extracting resources, and defending both from hordes of monsters.
Having trade and shit, doing caravans through monster infested lands (highways need to go too).

I use every new town as an opportunity to try out a different house design.

My first house was tall, wooden 2x2 tower. The second one was comfy pic related, which was built within a 3x3 space. 4x5 if you include the backyard.

Now I've got deedplanner open again and I'm deciding which design I want to experiment with next. Since the new server will have PVP enabled, I'm going to be keeping security in mind when designing it.

If you want more tedious than this, just play Life is Feudal or vanilla Wurm. Christ does it take forever to do anything in them. You can spend an entire day in LIF digging a hole.

Well that's the thing, sure the ivan magic server managed to retain character data through another fuckup, but who knows how many times ivan magic will succeed?

I haven't been on for a week. Any success at making our own server?

We can kind of do that. Infact we experienced it small scale recently. Kriegerr and I had to travel long distance for silver, he was my vanguard and I brought a cart full of miners. We spent 5 hours travelling, sailing, traversing a desert and extracting silver.

The reason it worked is because the enemies were dangerous to me and the resources were sparse. If we keep the sparseness and ramp up enemy difficulty and density it'll really make for some interesting crusades.

yes.
especially if it's possible to make sure that region X only has silver, and region Y only has gold

so you can't end up having a small place with all resources

and remove rod of transmutation

oy vey

sheeeeit if you guys wanted silver you could've just asked.

I had 150 lumps of the stuff I brought over from the exodus.

Well, some people still ran away from wolves in WRC, even though we had weapons and good QL armour galore. Call it roleplaying.

More like how long until ivan magic backfires and fucks up everything. Making and using backups is not that complicated, it's almost difficult to do it this bad and on a map scale.

We needed 30 sheets, which is 180kg. That's 1800 lumps.

we started making it last night and things are going well.

You need a slav like this to be your GM and server overlord.

o-oh…

Where else am I going to park my carts and store my personal sparring pig?

Villas do not go in the middle of the town. That's where the services and crafting buildings are supposed to have real estate. It's like building your mansion in the parking lot of a Wal-Mart.

I am about ready to give up on it all, I like the slow pace building and all but I'm sick of finally having built something I like after 30-40 hours only to see it completely vanish because of another fuck up without ever being fixed.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

EVEN MORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Jesus Christ, good thing I never even thought about getting that shit

So is the current predicament now that this new Holla Forums server doesn't work with pirated copies? I'm willing to restart my stats but if I have to buy the game then I won't be able to play.

I doubt he figured that out himself he just put it into video form.

I was going to turn it into a butchershop/bowyers/fletchers building where people could come in and grab shit they need on the bottom floor while I made stuff above
Never got the time because I kept working on side projects, butcher skillgain was really slow, and the goddamn dragon made me focus more on training combat
Prease understand.

For now pirated copies don't work. But it sounds like that's being worked on so that they will work Soon™

No, we've got it working. The admin-user is just getting the mods and server settings right. I'm not sure if they're awake, nor do I know if there's any timeframe for it.

However we HAVE been on it and fixed a few issues and we know for a fact that it works with pirated copies.

If you do some googling it's actually pretty easy to figure out how our dear russian faggot managed to get the server working.

WHERE ARE THE VIDEO GAMES

>>>/svidya/

No closer to stopping the "Unknown kingdom" spam.

Serb works, still paid only for now, sleep calls but i'm still trying

Unless you are taking steps to remove it telemetry is already in your machine. If you use windows you need to manually remove it. I recall something called Aegis Voat or something being a good alternative for people who don't into computers but that's deprecated now. Wouldn't hurt to look around.

So I bought this game, installed a server on my dedicated and started playing.

I should be looking for a good place to mine now, but all the exposed rock is on slopes that are too steep to stand on without climbing mode. I've been walking around for about two hours now.

What do?

Find clay pit and tar pit asap, then just dig into dirt until you hit rock, then dig into rocks until you find a vein. The rest will take care of itself when you finally found iron.

Old fashioned way is simply to dig into a hill until you get to rock.
Lame way is to climb up and build a fence on the mountainside to lean against while recovering stamina.

you can also drop dirt to create natural resting spots, but that might take longer to do

Also, you can stream dirt downwards using level on tile borders
This method is great to move dirt down to a level platform to quickly dig massive amounts of dirt from mountains

Sweet we finally have our own server?

I don't mind restarting from scratch if we get a 0% pussy server. More harsh PVE conditions with PVP enabled to fuck with normans.

Why would a normalfag bother playing on a 8ch server?

Because it'll be objectively better than normalfag servers.

Goons are normalfags and i'd imagine they would join just to fuck with us, which keeps things fresh

I am making a proposal without even knowing how hard it is to implement

I want to propose a two-server setup, one PVP, and one PVE

The PVE one will have NO 60+ ores on it, zero gold, zero admantium and whatnot other good stuff

The pvp one will have ONLY CHAMPION 100% agressive mobs, including hordes of champion dragons near the center, where there will be lots of 100QL high end ores

That mens that, not only there will be lots of dragons (which break buildings) in the center of the PVP map, but that's where you need to go if you want high end stuff

Also, the map pvp should be split into small islands to stop people from just tunneling into the goodies while avoiding the champion dragons

Because our small group alone is a sizable chunk of the Wurm Unlimited community. We're probably at least 10% of the population.

We have no server yet.

Nah

Nigger, why do you talk about shit you don't understand? An ordinary dragon takes a large force of 70+ fighters in endgame gear. I don't know if all of us together could stand up to a champ, and certainly not multiple champs.

I do want to fight all the uniques, though, especially the giants and avatars. Admin should set one dragon, one of the troll/giant uniques, and one avatar loose in extreme reaches of the map for us to stumble upon.

We make two servers
and every week we rotate which one is PVE and PVP

We are making our own server, we can go bat shit inside right now
Keep the ideas coming niggers, one of us will say something super cool eventually

If we don't mess with the normans we'll eventually turn against ourselves. And one of us is going to control the serb.
Just saying.

Game gets 3000-5000 players per day. We probably range 20-40. Sometimes we didn't even outnumber normalfags on the pirate server.

We're certainly one of the bigger groups, and our clean map and large numbers should encourage normen to join us, but don't get silly.

I want to play the video game
but it's not there

So? Even if one faction wins it will just break up and start fighting itself.

What did the slav do?

That's one of the reasons I've been shilling HotS. HotS can PvP and nig even against each other. We'd all have to lock up tight against not only mobs and normans, but our own murderers and nigs, every house a fortress. This may sound like a con to some, but it lets us create our own shenanigans much more easily during dry spells, and adds a permanent layer of excitement.

And when the inevitable Nkdragunov-tier faggot shows up, we can actually lynch them instead of kicking them out of town, calling them mean names and watching them Zog up every undeeded tile within a mile of town ala Fort DFC.

nginx.org/en/
what are you using this for anyways?

Took their eyes off the server for five minutes.

I said one of us, not one of the factions.

Well, at least there's SOMETHING on the other end.

wurmian.cloudapp.net/

those slavs fucked real hard it seems

I wouldn't be surprised if they say that everyone lost literally everything

We just have to make sure he's a prick that wants to see people fight but never win.

please enable player religion started with random spells, name decided by us

We've been asking for this since the start

I'd want a player god to but I don't trust any of you to hold all that power, so a premade religion is better, this means have priest championship enabled too as part of Epic

nigga, we might get a shitty religion with only detect spells and literally no enchantments

Alright, update on new serb, tried to fuck "unknown kingdom" spam off, made a series of fuckups, restored server, works again.

I am resigning to just leaving it to piradmin because I believe i'd be more useful sitting in the corner and shitting on the rug.

bedtime for me

On the plus side, spawn is on the edge of a beautiful lake

Maybe we should mod our own custom altar thats indestructible and only advantage of being in it is that you can nullify the powers of the false gods.

You don't understand, from what I've seen player gods spells have on the MMO, it is coded in a way that the spells are random but still retain caste of their own, and always have more than 3 enchantments.

DO IT

IT'S BACK UP

What has changed

I'm a minimap away from the city but I don't notice anything weird. I reconnected at the same spot, skill gains are there and map doesn't seem corrupted.

But no sleep bonus.

Confirmed server is alive.

And I'm stranded in the wilderness I left off in without my cart.

best colossi confirmed survivors

Also it looks like there was an itty-bitty rollback or desynchronization between the characters and environment when the server went down last. So if you were moving or building something, things might not be where you think you left them. Very minor though.

Can we still work towards getting our own server?

yes

We should, as me and one other guy has put this on hold until new serb comes out

All you have to do is modify the steam check to enable piratefags.

Yeah, I think I'm burnt out, unless the new serb pulls through with not being casually fast gains and having dialed up PVE challenge.

Bon voyage

Nah that's the other guy I mentioned. We agreed to get WU when new serb comes out, he's someone who's been doing the bulk of things so no wonder.

SO LONG AUTISM GREMLIN

Yep that's pretty much how it is.

You forgot to write how we can get banned any moment and how the server admin constantly attacks aryan monsters such as ourselves.

I'm so glad I finally talked everyone into making our own server instead of staying on with shitty Ivan bullshit.

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?!

Well it only took someone with the ability to host to figure it out.

I'm feeling that way about a new server tbh fam.
I'm fine with continuing this one since I've invested so much into it, but I've already came, seen, and conquered pretty much everything I cared to so starting over yet again sounds like a massive drag. Having a server to yourself without constant norman drama also sounds boring, even if you ramped up the PvE, and I really doubt your abilities to coax any norman worth a damn to a new server without inviting cancer incarnate.

[01:48:08] : I've upgraded the server using the $4 some chucklefuck donated, everything is fine. Shotout to the Holla Forums Holla Forums server owner who jumped the gun and paid money.

From the way I see it the GM killed the server and not drama or infighting, so I thought we ended in a good note.

Shots fired.

you invite cancer in order to purge it

Well that settles it for me then.
He's lurking, he needs us, yet he threatens to ban over fairly small stuff, and his seekrit cracks really were just pure SmartSteamEmu.

I won't go HoTS but I'll go with a Holla Forums server, even if that means I lose all skills and start over being the only non-edgelord getting my shit burnt down by the rest of you.

SKILL POLL

poal.me/9sx2lh

this shoudn't even be an option at this point.

So we just get two skills of our choice placed at level 50 to start out?

Stop that shit right fucking now, user.

I haven't even played in a few days, what in the blue fucck is going on?
Everything I've done has been wiped again? Gee, at least I didn't build a fucking house to live this time. That sure would have been a waste.

Nah it was just down for 30 hours or so.

Where did this even come from?
Cut it out.

everything's still there from what said, though it WAS a minor rollback and that was the final straw, some of us area already waiting for new serb with 30% more content and ramped up PvE

People making fun of robots misusing normalfag.

and PvP too I guess

It's normalfag with a different coat.

Uhhh… alright. That totally sounds fun.

So are robots :^)

If we can get a 6x faster action once the poll is decided will that change your mind?

Weren't you the one having spastic fits if anyone but you touched a road, though?

nobody is making you do anything

you all do it to yourselves.

Actually roads should decay a ton faster outside of deeds. Fuck having everything covered in 8 lane highways after the first week.

No?
I had fits if people fucked with my roads. I never complained about people who actually invested the time and energy in making non-nigger roads.

Yeah, fuck that, I'd rather be a mason.

Well, flat rock entrances are impossible

the best you can do is 1 slope in one way

no don't make roads decay retard

fucked up the screenshot yet again

I can confirm.

So now that the other serb is back up, are we going forward with this Holla Forums one?

Also, are dredges effective when trying to make a canal through land?

just fuck shit up just test shit you are not sure to prepare for exodus 2, although we are not bringing anything besides MAYBE 2 skills in 50

we might as well slam the door so hard on Ivans server that they never forget we wuz there.

2 skills at 50 would be a bad idea I imagine.

Nah, who would pick faith and fighting to start as a champion? :^)

Noice. I'll explain the reasoning for anyone who doesn't get it.

This means similar rates but objectives going much faster. Gathering a certain number of mats is 50% faster and crafting/imping with them is 50% faster, so 50% faster houses, boats, tools, etc.

You won't make as much xp on that specific number of materials as you would in the old 4x / 4x, but once you're done your house/boat/whatever, if you want those gainz in digging/mining/etc., you can just go grind it, and your grindan gains will come slightly faster than the old 4x/4x.

It's a nice quality of life improvement in general, but it has extra appeal for people who don't wanna fuck around building their new house after doing it one or more times already at 4x rates.

After crashing the server by drowning the sacred altar I doubt the will. Even then, the football field sized swastika should remind them.

Considering he has to add those skills manually, he can just deny the request for those two.

May as well suck the russian's dick for player data

Well, I don't see why not try
Why don't you go ahead and do it?

Doesn't it dump the skills to a text file though? You could just write an import script.

No, I'm confident in your problem solving abilities and that 2 50 skills is the best solution.

I would gladly change all my own skills to 99

Could set all characteristics to 30 since all but the newest guys had at least that anyway, if the user doing the file editing was down for it. All of my mind/body skills were over 40, fuck.

That won't work, setting it to base 30 means all the low rank skills will give you huge gainz on those stats. Pushing into the 40's nearly as fast as it would take to get the 30's on Serb.

I've been absent for two days. What the fuck has happened?

Drama and shitposting over minor issues.

So has the server. Someone set up another one.

Current server went down again so in the meantime Holla Forums is working on making it's own server.

The server we were playing on is back up now and some people are already continuing just playing on that one because m-m-maybe serb won't shit itself a third time/

meant for

Was a day of downtime really as bad as a map corruption, complete with skill freeze?

Thanks.

I'm not sure not 8ch server would be fun without normalfag drama.

Maybe we invite 4 Chan. :^)

There was never a skill freeze retard it just didn't update in the UI.

Invite some other boards and create spawns/kingdoms for each.

yes fuck off

I sure did love having to reconnect constantly to notice a skill gain.

It was a second brolocaust.

Maybe not as bad, but it shows we're still running on whimsical slav magic and the competency that caused the first map corruption and retroactive corruption of a dozen backups.

slav magic is the best kind of magic tbh

I just want to publicly masturbate.

And what gives us confidence that the new admin will be more capable to run things, especially seeing how they're just now figuring how the server side of the game works?

Maybe let the guy tinker with the server and continue playing as we have been up to now, and only jump ship when Broschwitz gets completely shoah'd by a corrupted world or whatever.

This is a concerning display, after you faggots really impressed me with how well you handled the long exodus, waiting for newfags back at the old server and all.

Currently playing on old russkie serb 13.92.83.205
What are you guys waiting??

Two strikes is all for me m8, I'm gonna wait for a Holla Forums run server.

nah
#notACuck

we now take things in our hands

okay now tell us your in-game name so we can kick you from village you D&C faggot

This

Ruscuck

same

You and other D&C faggots are trying to split the current community by being weak willed faggots who can't handle rough server traffic and changes.
If you really want to make and play on another server - make a different thread and hang around there. This is the Original serb thread.

fuck off retard your opinion doesn't matter on an anonymous imageboard.

Really m8?

wew lad

literally you are a child and should be underage banned.

Mate I'm throwing support behind the user(s) trying to set up our own pirate server in response to Ruskie's being unstable and unresponsive. I'm not going to lay down and just accept his shit if we got creative minds doing what they can do but better. Instead of being mad at people who are fed up with the admins on wrc, be mad at the admins for being pretentious fucks that can't keep a server stable for a week.

i laugh at your weak wills maggots

life without hardship is boring and not life at all, even if its virtual

one is dead and the other alive?

This nigga gets it.
I'm going to still hop on the ruskieserb until we get our own up, but it's no skin off my back to play on a Holla Forums server we have a say in.

It's only C&D if you don't follow along.

Does a wall of reaction images make you feel your point is stronger, user?

because doing nothing and staying on a shitty server is the hard choice, and not some conformist shit who is afraid of change

The only weak willed person I can think of is your mother for refusing to abort such a failure of a human bean.

Though I do think we shouldn't burn the Rus bridge until we're absolutely certain our own server's good to go.

Are you underaged?

If you have to ask the answer is always yes.

You wot?

I win by default, you lose idiotically

The remaining players are founders of the original Brosmouth and some new ones.
Although you might actually be the Zanzifag!

Are you?

The people have spoken. Broxit is a reality now.

You see rational adults blame other rational adults for the problems they experience (when fault can be established).

Since you are a child and therefore not capable of making rational decisions I have to blame your mother.

After all she's the one to blame

same tbh. see you guys when the new server is ready
MAKE WURM GREAT AGAIN

What server are we using? WRC or a new one? Pirated or good goy version?

Currently the old WRC is online and good to play.
The new serb fags are just D&C faggots, but let them make their own death like Zanzifags before them.

When did this happen?

what the fuck

if you need help, put the source on assembla.com/subversion/ and I might take a peek when I get home.

If you know any other svn/git you prefer, I could adapt

Fuck

I'm scared. What do?

you gon' sleep with the fishes, m8

Stealing from pol
Think ya can handle? Doing that for every wall you make?

Maybe while a macro is running but that would be fucking retarded with this game.

poal.me/rr7290

I am proposing a second turn

Since no new serb lost (and is not on the same category of the other options)
I made a new poll with only the 3 highest results

(last I saw, the poll was 15/32 in favor of 3x6x, but that's less than 50%)

fug

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

RIP Burz

F

wew did it like sink the ship?

It's a bit closer to home now.

can you abuse it with a bow?

we must crusade it with melee

yeah, not cheesing at all

either it goes down or two knarrs full of autists do

somebody post the job list

Just post when pirate serb is up.

OK I just woke up, is there an ETA on when new server will be ready?

I am not an authority on this, but I would bet 16 hours or so, for it to start to take shape.

We should be actually playing on it by Friday

Again, this is pure speculation

we will migrate of server? why?

more like be reborn
after constant fuckups, the trust in the rusky server went to such a low value that we are making our own server

we managed to get it working with pirate copies, but there is still much to be tweaked

by we I mean people in this thread, I have only been following the development of facts, but I am not involved in the actual making of the new server

Because many of us got tired of Ivan's server and his shitty "backups".
Any time he needs a backup, something gets corrupted.
The dev never ONCE managed to correctly load a backup…

Shit's been getting stagnated too and 30% more content with less lag is a vote for me.

Feels bad for anyone helped the town a ton though so we need to introduce some incentives

So, which server are we actually using - 73.19.30.33 or 216.245.223.162?

currently most of us are using old WRC server

The walls around Fort DFC are too strong and the only way Zanzicucks can manage to break them is by getting us off the server so nobody repairs them.

Which one is the current main candidate for migration, though?

none, cause they are most likely gonna die off of internal drama - like all other Holla Forums hosted servers

216.245.223.162 is non-functional. You can't pull pelts off dead animals. You can't be using pirated copies of the client.
73.19.30.33 works flawlessly

Weird, I can access 216.245.223.162 just fine but 73.19.30.33 throws a connection time out when trying to connect.

73.19.30.33 is down, I guess. Was working fine for a good while.

You're pathetic.

What do you think they do with all of Kuja's cash? They sure as hell aren't buying better servers.

If you guys can't find a stable new server you could play on mine. It currently only hosts the default Adventure map, though I guess it would be easy to set it up in a way that's fun for you.

I'm pretty sure the server could handle it. It's a Xeon E3 v3 with 16GB ram and a 300mbps unmetered connection, after all.

I love how people are so adamant to have their own server, and they pretend that they'll never ever have server issues on their own server. "It's just the slavs that have issues. My beautiful serb won't ever have to use a backup or go down for maintenance" they lie to themselves. The matter of the fact is, servers for Wurm are generally absolute shit regardless of who runs them. So even if Holla Forums makes their own server, it'll be plagued with even more issues and crashes than the slav one, until it's inevitably shut down when the GM can't afford the server costs anymore when his EBT card runs out.

Then why has the redneck server been up for literally 2 years with no downtime?

There would be problems, but much less problems

Hell at least EBT is more reliable than fuckin Ivan's commie rationed net.

not and argument, you're literally a shill.

I guess one problem is that such a server is located in yuropé, 'murika, or worse straya, while at least half of the players are from outside of the servers continent. You'll always run into problems with things like that.

All that moeshit made you retarded.

As long as it's not in Trudeau's cuckland or Sweden there shouldn't be a problem.

if you make your own server
bls make a patcher for idiots on 32-bit systems

like me
thanks

So what you're saying is that you don't have a counter argument?

And my post is refutation with a chinese cartoon girl reaction image.

Who lays down to put on socks

Nothing that you responded to was anime.

fat guys

Alright, who posted that link on how to get around steam authentication server side?

I don't believe you

I'd like to get this as well.

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=62935

try putting on socks after getting out of the shower with hairy legs. It's not easy

That's not for servers, is it? It's Windows only.

After reading it, that's what I was starting to think

Remember to vote in the second poll!

poal.me/rr7290

Don't let me forget this poal

I had it set at 6x skill 6x act

Alright, here's an update of what i'm going to do.

The user interface for the GTX server feels like it has one too many chromosomes than it should, its rediculously hard to use, coupled with my lack of knowledge, it's a complete nightmare

Now because that Piradmins serb works fine, and mine is working like a child between a mother and son, i'm going to use an FTP to fuck all the files in the paid server off, and then replace them all with Piradmins server files, which, according to:

Work perfectly fine

I just have to get his attention, is still sleebing I think

keep fucking with it, you can't break it and it's the best way to learn.

I believe in you!

Ahh you underestimate me

All rise for the national anthem of the Horde of the Summoned.

the server software is winblows shit from what I've seen

That's a good plan.

Still trying to get something set up?

That's what she said

to you

I like windows, but not like this.

So what the fuck is happening with all of this new serb bullshit? I feel like we should be worrying about a new serb when the current one is entirely dead. Are our votes for staying not matter?

Like 70% of the people who've voted want a new serb of some kind or another tho.

Guess I quit then. I'm too invested in WRC to start over.

bye

There's no such thing as a long-lived Wurm Unlimited server, always expect to start over. They never last more than a few months at max.

If you didn't read it prior, new admins are gonna give us a few skills back.

I know it's too much work to give us all our skills, but what about characteristics?

:^)

the server GUI for Wurm isn't the best
but I don't have much to camper with, only dabbled a little bit with a couple of minecraft servers on Linux which I modded years ago
if I can just wrap my head around the wurm.ini config maybe I could be of assistance to piradmin
or just have my own serverbox at home with hookers and blackjack

I swear I can spell compare when I want to

I'd love that but that's on the admins and how much work they want to do I guess

They're setting up a wurm online server, I don't think they have anything better to do.

This server switch won't work well. Every time something like this happens, we end up losing a lot of people and then fade into obscurity.

It was a good run. I love you guys and will miss this. Here's to all of you fags, to Wurm, to Fortress Forever, Joint Operations, SWAT 4, TF2C, the many, many games we have come to love, enjoy, and retire, and here's especially to any future vidya.

See you in Albion Online when / if it ever leaves early access hell

do not respond ded server shill posters.

redneck server is alive with 100% uptime since the release of wurm unlimited, and it's hardly the only one. there are at least 5 of such servers with 20+ players on them, just google "wurm private servers"

100% uptime since the game release as a stand alone

I trust those metrics as much as I trust jews or feminazis

Sorry, I didn't mean uptime. I meant in terms of playerbase. 20 players is DEAD DEAD compared to the MMO

Everyone is still here, we're just waiting for our better server to turn up.

It's fine. People just need to quick freaking out and resume playing.

Wewuz go to bed you faggot

he's underaged man I'm telling you, and I will continue to believe so until I see some ID.

I am here
lurking
waiting
for the promised land
a server we can call home
a server
of our own making.

Its explaining the doom and gloom shit he's spouting in village chat like its the end of the fucking universe

Just keep playing and let the normalfags ruin some other server.

Guise the lag is the fault of those dirty hatechanners!

We're forcing a server change god damnit and we mean it.

ADVANCED RUSSIAN SERVER TECHNOLOGY

REMINDER

Ruskie serb is up. Screen your skills for the new serb and/or grind them here and await paradise.

I don't want to alarm you or anything
but that gash has been in front of me for a good 30 minutes now

That's just a side effect from the lag.

thi isn't just lag
whoever made the map fucked up
forgot to clean out the database or something

What a surprise Ivan fucked up again.

Lag actually causes those land deformations. The map is fine though.

Yeah I've seen shit like that before. Worse even. It's just lag.

R.I.P.
Serverfag, please wake up. We need you.

The server isn't dead, people just need to know that it's up and running normal again.

Sorry man, the server is very, very dead. Nothing short of a miracle can resurrect it now.

Wewlad

Oh shut the fuck up Mr Melodramatic, log in and farm your cotton you nigger.

I am here, Just waiting for Piradmin, Some people have lives doges, Cheew, go outside and cut some wood for a while.

Actually, while we are waiting, someone check if Piradmins serb is still up… if its a direct copy (Which I intend it to be) then everything you do on there willl carry over

His server isnt up currently.

That… is really wierd.
he said he'd left it up before going to bed last night, he hasn't responded to emails all day.

Either he's not a neet, or he's dead… Maybe windows did faggot updates or something and shut off his comp.

Tell me how to setup a server and Ill do it right now.

I jumped ship but this wanton defeatist faggotry prompted me to log in and play with stragglers, fuck you.

I don't recall him saying that at all. Got a link? Because I could've sworn he said the changes to his old server were affected by the new one, and thus he never hosted it.

Ehh there's no point, Piradmin has important settings, like steam authentication override, and it doesn't spam "Uknown kingdom" every step..

you know.. Important things..

if you are intent on doing it, the paid wurm client allows you to start a dedicated server through it

I mean hosting a pirated server you dip. I have the latest steam version and want to setup a server.

If you can get pirates to enter the server without a problem, I'll take your copy of the server then.

See thats the problem. I cant get pirated copies access. That is what I am asking.

you need to launch the WurmServerLauncher.exe through SmartSteamEmu, which you can find by searching for it

Thats all? You dont need to fuck with steam authentication?

you dumb for real or are you just pretending?

No need to be rude man. I got to that conclusion by reading through the posts by the WRC creator on that Russian steam forum. He said that he tested with SSE and that it only worked for a local server. In order to get WAN clients he needed to edit the actual server files and spoof authentication.

This is what I believed teh roadblock was… the wurmlauncher works one way.. you can connect to legit serbs, I think.. but not the other way around

well there you go
I haven't gotten that far into setting up a server yet

You can only connect to pirated servers through the WRC launcher.

That is what Ive been trying to get around. I have the server.jar decompiled and I have the parts that I think need to be edited done. I cant test it though since some of the source .java files are missing and I cant re-compile it all into a .jar.

What can we do to help you

How, there's no launcher in smartstreamemu

Give me access to the entire Steam ServerAPI :^)
Asides from that I have no clue about what to do.

There is a launcher. Go look for it.

you need a legit copy of the game for the serverfiles

Which is it

there is a serverfile torrent, same one WRC uses the russian was asking like 2days ago if anyone had a legit copy cause he wanted some new files out of it

Legit copies can access any server. Pirated are limited to servers supporting them (Currently only WRC afaik)

I gave him the latest update.

I have a legit copy of the game, I am trying to compile a "crack" that basically turns off steam authentication but unless happens then I have no idea what to do. Keep in mind that I am only a novice with java.

So can I just wait until the guy knows how to let piratefags play or is there no point jumping server

Ill say it again, I have no idea what to do at this point in time. Unless someone other than me wants to take over then there will not be an alternate server for a while.

I would just pester the GM to get better hardware for now, as that seems to be the most immediate solution.

didn't someone speculate that all you would have to do is point the authentication towards localhost and always return true?

Which file would this be located in?

Alright point taken

This OP kinda misled people into thinking old serb is no longer playable which is wrong, I'm putting it on hold because I got burned out but anyone can still play with no rollback. It was just down for a day.

Also sparring can gain you infinite weapon skills

ILL SAY IT ONE MORE FUCKING TIME. I. HAVE. A. SOLUTION. MADE. AND. I. CANNOT. TEST. IT.

On a serious note, I need the steam server API because some files call it and I cant compile the .jar until I have it.

Reminder that we already HAVE a working pirate server. The admin is an user and they're asleep right now.

Last report from them was that they were making the map/sorting mods.

And I was asking if someone could tell me what they did to get it working so I can setup a server right now.

If you can get a pirate serb working, i'll copy it over to dedicated serb so we can all use it.

F

Did you try fucking with the bytecode directly?

We need a RIP Broschwitz sign

those land deformations are showing in the livemap, is this lag too?

Where at nigga?
Cause I ain't seeing anything strange apart from the recent badmin lazy terraforming.

You have the patience of a fucking child.

Can you fucking relax for a day or two
defeatism is strong.

WORK ON YOUR LEVELS so they can be carried over to new server

That's the badmin terraforming. He's building a portal hub their or something.

*there

Also I found this while looking for anything weird. looks like somebody's lazy landbridge, probably the badmin's first attempt considering it's covered in grass already.

Fenlaw and I came across that when we were hunting 1800kg silver.

The badmin made that the same way he cut a channel from his shitdock in the old world. That's basically the border for HotA outlined with dirt.

He could at least clean up after himself if he doesn't actually intend to do anything with it.

It was a post to keep the thread alive with a bit of fun you fucking sperg. Calm your tits.

My stats are as high as they need to be and I'm patiently waiting for the new server by creating things in deedplanner.

So WRC is up, that's noice. But which server do I play on to have my stats carry over to final serb.

You grab the player files when we move I believe.

Not gonna work, as the database is in the server (as far as I know).
If we were to migrate our characters to the new serb, every skill would have to be set manually from a screenshot on a new character, which is a pain in the ass to square up.

then it would just be the two main ones,. work on your mains and get swole

I dunno about you guys but I had the most fun when I was fucking with normans and stealing their shit.

The reason I have a boat is because I took it from some rando who thought it was a good idea to log out with a half-finished rowboat on the beach.

comfy.moe/knakcx.dll

steam_api64

found in >Steam\steamapps\common\Wurm Unlimited\WurmServerLauncher

I want some god damn results maggot

Found it, Do what.

?!?! that's what

asked for

Broschwitz will still be going as long as people play here, if you don't want to move server, there are still people playing here.

poal.me/9sx2lh

12 people anyways.

more than likely less.

those 12 might change servers if the server actually happens
most of them are probably just trying to apply pressure to 'force' people to stay

however, 70% of the population already wants the new server

And apart from it not happening, where's the guarantee that it'll be ANY more stable than the ruskie one, even considering its history? For what I've seen on these threads, most people seem to know jack shit about how it works or how to set it up.

Personally, I'd like to somehow keep my skills. If that were the case I'd totally be 100% for migration but as it stands I'm on the fence. A completely new serb with, lets be honest here, inexperienced hosts may even be worse than the badmin one and puts me off a bit.

I'd like to know about what the experience would be in the promised land too. There's too much conflicting info

because there are servers with 100% uptime since the release of the game as a standalone

That alone led me to be more inclined to believe in the sheer incompetence of the ruskie than believe that he is the norm

If your resolve is weak, feel free to keep your vassalage to the ruskie

It will happen when you cucks stop sitting on the fence and force it to happen.

Ivan's fucked up time and time again, it can't get worse.

Also his server has less content than the one we would be setting up. Anything else is your personal feelings and should be disregarded as personal biases.

You are blowing that way the fuck out of proportion. There was still loads playing on the normal server when I was online earlier, and more than a couple said they wouldn't bother with a new one.

I mean I get it, you don't want to be alone, but that doesn't give you a free pass to go on the internet and tell lies like that. The only people trying to "force" anything are the faggots shilling for the new server with the poals and constantly trying to amplify every little server hiccup as if we haven't been through worse already. But good luck running with the maybe 7 people that end up jumping ship and sticking around though. It might be fun for a week assuming you can even get it working and stable without imploding from internal drama that haunts Holla Forumsservers like a ghost.

wew

The only person shilling is you.

When making a personal decision, it's stupid to say disregard personal biases. He's not asking for everyone to stay with him, he's stating his point of view.

Personally, I'm going to play on both servers. I have just enough autism to.

care to elaborate which lie I told and why it was a lie?
out of 43, only 12 said they don't want new server, that means that I would play with 31 while you play with 12. You are the one distorting the facts

You ever consider people just not giving a fuck about your poal? Or people voting for answers they only give half a damn about for the sake of voting on anything?

At least three of those 12, assuming they bothered voting, straight out said in village chat they wouldn't bother with a new server. I sincerely doubt anywhere close to the remaining 9 on the fence would bother jumping servers just because you think they're being coerced.

Apart from me here, which barely counts since I mostly don't give a fuck where people are going, I just hate people willing to burn down existing communities just so they can convert stragglers, very few people in this thread have said much about it while a good handful haven't shut up about it. We have IDs, we know it's the same couple of shitters.

We had more than 43 people in broschwitz population. Some people didn't vote. Some people voted as a backup plan if this sever goes down for good. You're making huge assumptions off of an informal poll.

You're talking about a dev who built an exodus dock on a lake.
You're talking about a dev who, when he realized his mistake, shifted the whole continent up instead of just digging a path to the edge of the map.
You're talking about a dev who, each time we needed a backup, discovered that the backups were fucked up.
You're talking about a dev who, despite all this incompetence, wanted us to pay him money to play on his pirate server without grasping the concept that pirate server are populated by people who dont want to pay up in the first place.

Any dev will be infinitely more competent than Ivan.

says the guy burning down communities trying to convert stragglers to stay

and you are making even bigger leaps from informal comments on a chat

Remain cucks are literally being Scotland right god damn now.

We're also talking about a server that has NIGHTLY LAG AT THE SAME TIME EVERYDAY

looks like brexit all over again

I guess it's appropriate to call this broxit after all

Isn't that the backup?

Nigga, if people are willing to vote "they don't want a new server", they're not fence sitters. The fence sitters are the ones who voted for something anyways just in case. You're pulling from the wrong demographic because it's convenient. You didn't even bother asking what was in game chat just assuming it was server corruption despite us knowing what it was several hours ago. You took the "i don't want a new server" option out of your second poll to stop it from being an option. You and here have done nothing but tag-team shitpost about the server all day, contributing virtually nothing else for this entire thread.

Just fuck off to your zanzibarserver already.

You fight muscle with muscle if you remain cucks are going to suck Ivan's dick I'm going to call you a faggot.

Get over it Scotland.

So, is any of you the server fag?
Are you related to him in any way?
Do you know anything about how to set up and maintain the new server?

If not, my question remains unanswered and I'm glad, considering the quality of your posts

because I am not playing right now, why would I go to the chat just to ask about that?
That was someone else, check the IDs before talking shit. I instantly assumed the host was up to some retarded shit, someone else said it was due to lag, I corrected saying that if it was due to lag it would not show in the live map.
Get your shit right before talking about others.

Your conjecture is as good as mine. That does not chance the fact that (as of now) 71% are willing to swap servers if the new server happens. Even if I am wrong, and you right, the fence sitters that (according to you, are the ones that voted anything besides 'no new serb') will still change to the new server since it actually happened

yeah, that was me, because that option lost, and their votes should be re-calculated on what would they prefer if they were to change servers, so that their voices can be heard in regards to what they prefer on the new server. If they don't have an opinion on that they just have to not answer at all.

Ditto at you and on the opposite side of the argument

I will go to broxit server as soon as it goes online

I am not, I doubt he is either
Do you think rusky does?

No, is there any guarantee that you/me/anyone else will be alive tomorrow, or that a solar flare will not end technology as we know? Neither
That's a moot question.

A stupid question will result in stupid answers, you want us to peer into the future and check the end result and report back at you. We gave enough evidence suggesting a positive outcome, but guarantee is impossible to give

No fucking thing in this world is guaranteed, anyone who disagrees is either stupid, malevolent or playing semantics

Am serbfag
What do you need my precious remaincuck?
1. yes
2. yes
3. no but neither does ivan apparently, I'm just shekels, I'm relying on Piradmin and another user to provide crack.

Patience is a virtue, and you should be familiar with waiting a little while yes… you've been waiting years for your life to improve, isn't that right fam?

remain BTFO

No, the only "evidence" I was given was you focusing on "the sheer incompetence of the ruskie". Which says nothing to suggest a positive outcome. I'm obviously not looking for an irrefutable guarantee the server is going to work, but focusing on "how bad things are" says nothing about how someone with total inexperience in setting up a server is going to do a better job. If all you are gonna do is moan about the current server don't bother answering me.

I'm not impatient, I wouldn't stand this game otherwise.
How goes progress with pirate copies accessing it? Have you cleared up what to do with the skills we have already leveled? Is it at least stable with legal copies?

I just want some explicit information from someone related to the project instead of retards talking shit about the old server as if that would help somehow.

zero is a higher number than -5

if we expect average outcome, it will be better than the current server.

fucking hell what kind of fucking answer you want?

Piradmins serb had everything working fine before it went down, I'm literally going to have him send me a zip of all his settinsg and copy/pasta and hope for the best

I can turn serb on if you want, but there's no guarantee that we'll even be using that map or any of the DB, so I doubt anything will stay

Something like this

If that includes pirate copies, cool. Now all that's left to determine is how you'd handle the skill transfer or compensation. Specially without fucking up characteristics.

Yes master, we are ready to serve

The skill transfer will be 2 skills at 50
The compensation is fuck all

Back to 20 or whatever was the starting value

That was decided in earlier threads
However, I don't see why that would be set in stone.

I would still prefer 5 hours of 20x (rather than 2x) sleep bonus to use as we see fit in a 2-3 week period where normal acquisition of sleep bonus is blocked, but I don't even know if that's possible

People are getting 2, count them, 2 skills placed to the level they are at, get swole on ruskie serb so you can continue where you left off on new serb

since you messed with the server already, is my proposal even possible?
(changing the sleep bonus from 2x to 20x and changing acquisition rate from whatever is the default to 0/hour)?

I didn't find any sleep bonus on the gui server options, I'm almost positive it's in one of the fucking ini files but that means trawling through it all and fucking with things I don't understand

can you put the contents of the ini files in a pastebin?

Do this. I'll crawl through it, see if I find anything interesting.

Alright give me a moment

pastebin.com/PacJytWy
The next two make more sense with an SQL viewer, I am under the impression

pastebin.com/vSaPGseb
pastebin.com/YqL90Pgu

A lot of these config files are Jar extentions, I can't open them

You'd have to get the java ones.
I saw a way to give everyone sleep bonus, but none to edit how it affects skills. And considering it affects skills differently (some get double skillgain per tick, some get double ticks), it'll have to do with how the function is coded. Doesn't seem like a tweakable aspect from config files.

People want better sleep bonus, what do then?

I don't know, if my hunch is correct it wouldn't even be viable, as you'd have to edit the game proper, then have everyone get the same version, then switch it back after a while. But I know about coding, not about how client-server games work or where this sleep bonus is defined.
Then again all I do is tag-team shitpost to stay according to , so someone else can give you a better answer :^)

Would this help any?

I don't think we ever had one, so

KINGDOM POLL

poal.me/9k3n3j

EDIT

intra-Kingdom*

Hots would be cool if it wasn't ffa.

I would like to lynch Shawn if I could.

nothing in that wiki says anything about affecting sleep bonus

I'm fucked, night goys

Maybe he doesn't want to get gang-banged by the town niggers who will go after anyone out of boredom and autism once they're done with the town niggers.

not much chance of that happening when our best miners, armorsmith and weaponsmith are all non-niggers

if we are going to compete with normalfags and such, I believe we will need to be hots

aren't the other kingdoms just under powered in comparison?

not when I can have that radical sweet ass red and gold.

HoTS basically by existing throws out most of the game mechanics and progression in return for maximum niggery and makes the other factions either grindfags who pretend Wurm combat is fun to do hours at a time of, or helpless farms.

Exactly my point, not going full skeletor is asking to be fucked in the ass

Because JK's got nothing. The chief concerns for anons here are:

MR and JK are identical except MR has superior crusader aesthetics, so JK is dead in the water. The votes become people who want pussy PvP, people who want FFA, and people who prioritize aesthetic (Krieger will 100% vote MR solely so his tabard will match his seryll). MR is the only one that hits 2/3 of these, so MR is winning.

Have fun impotently /farting at the community storage niggers.

You know me so well

well shit. I just fucked up my install of the dedicated server. I have everything backed up though.

That's a fucking mess of a configuration file if i've ever seen one.

Get a man to do it for you.

how big is the server.jar? can you upload it?

Ive got it here: mega.nz/#!VgsTlZiK!fsNxs6Y_5jGzXJ4-prIvgRtf5CUKrltN5J8HR9j-cjI

Fucking hell, the decompiler I found is absolute dog shit, but It will be enough for me to look through the code

do you seriously trust that the server has had 100% uptime?
I've seen that shit in the minecraft community on servers that have been down for weeks at a time
I would go so far as to say that it is impossible to have 100% uptime for years from the little experience I've had with the server and it's software

found it, not that I can do anything with it, but the interesting part is that there is no way to change this besides modding the server.jar
which I will need a better decompiler to do so, or change the bytecode, which I have no experience with
if (player.hasSleepBonus()) { advanceMultiplicator *= 2.0D;}
on a interesting note, some things reduces the skill gain to zero, the next code block with be tidbits out of context with commends that I added based on what I think it means
//low stamina = 10% skill gainif (currstam = 20.0D)) { advanceMultiplicator = 0.0D; if ((!player.isPlayerAssistant()) && (Server.rand.nextInt(500) == 0)) { player.getCommunicator().sendNormalServerMessage("You may only gain skill beyond level 20 if you have a premium account.", (byte) 2); }}

editing bytecode is not that hard it seems

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/178658416/Skill.class

just replace the skill.class that exists in server.jar\com\wurmonline\server\skills
the jar is just a glorified zip, you literally open it with 7zip and replace the file

it should have increased the sleep bonus to 20000 or something. I did this just to be absolutely sure it worked, if this worked I will search where and how to make so that the sleep bonus can't be acquired by sleeping.

then the procedure would be to open the server with the modified server.jar, then after one or two weeks reset it and open with the original jar.

I am not sure if there was any need to change the client too, so relogging might be needed

If it's just the server that does all the work (like when we didn't get updated skills yet they worked as intended) that would be the only change to make.

Also, Swedish programming:
getDeity().getHisHerItsString()

don't get me started, I hated about everything I saw in that code

however, that would go for all source code that I see that it's not mine, or mine if it's 6+ month old

On a followup, I am not testing if this is working
I don't have the server software nor forwarded ports

On a side note, it seems that the thread will die soon, it stopped bumping

Now that's just silly.

That would actually work if you set the date back 1 day afterwards.

lel
And this is why I quit programming. Like , anytime I read my own code after a while I only think one thing…

Why would you need to set it backwards one day?
It stalls for 24 hours and gives you tomorrow's date from the point of activation by waiting until it's tomorrow.

PAGE 16 HELP HELP HELP

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The promised land of Broschwitz is looking for shabbos goyim.We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to '''Wurm Online.'''4x Action speed and 4x Skill gain '''New client:''' mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas'''Torrent Hash:''' 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6 ==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT=='''If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't''' ==MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS==Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default'''use_nagles_algorithm from false to true''''''censor_chat from true to false'''Copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT=='''If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't''' IP Address: 13.92.83.205 Port: DefaultServer homepage: wurmian.cloudapp.net/ MODS: wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/There are more mods, but got to search for them manually Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page==Give Trenhal permissions to your house so he can expand the village deed==

who is the fuccboi that did this?

Let's play some fucking Wurm Unlimited. The promised land of Broschwitz is looking for shabbos goyim.We currently have lost count on how many members we have of our village.Best of all, it's completely free. No level restrictions, plus boosted rates compared to '''Wurm Online.'''4x Action speed and 4x Skill gain '''New client:''' mega.nz/#!CFhzyTwA!9iODdZa5ICE1k9xsnZ7q8oMlzoUCHGz87StMlVkOEas'''Torrent Hash:''' 700bbcc83d0abdda15c072c7d53779becc9ffec6 ==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT=='''If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't''' ==MAKE SURE TO EDIT YOUR GAMESETTINGS.TXT, YOU HAVE TO DO THIS==Wurm Unlimited\WurmLauncher\PlayerFiles\configs\default'''use_nagles_algorithm from false to true''''''censor_chat from true to false'''Copy gamesettings.txt to your player profile folder just to be on the safe side==BACK UP YOUR PLAYERFILES AND SMARTSTEAMEMU FOLDERS BEFORE UPDATING/REINSTALLING THE CLIENT=='''If you've played before you will lose your character if you don't''' IP Address: '''13.92.83.205 : 3724'''Server homepage: wurmian.cloudapp.net/ MODS: wurmian.cloudapp.net/mods/client-mods/There are more mods, but got to search for them manually Q: "I don't know how to play! What do I do?"A: wurmpedia.com/index.php/Main_Page==Give Trenhal permissions to your house so he can expand the village deed==

NEW BREAD NIRTY DIGGERS
8ch.net/v/res/9873320.html

I hope you know that is enough to link to another thread