7 times video game violence went too far

Anyone else remember when gaming sites and gaming journalists defended video games because it's a art form? >Nowadays feminists & SJWs in the industry say worst things about gaming consumers than Jack thompsons.

Only when it's pretentious walking sims user, only then.

Anyone remember when OP didn't suck cocks? Me neither.

Hastily made WebM version.

Reminder that WhatCulture is just another clickbait trash outlet.

What anime is this? I like girls in glasses

peanus weenus

Really?

nigger it takes 5 seconds to reverse image search you dumb fucking cunt

The name of the anime is in the fucking gif itself you retard.

Hell if you weren't a newfag you'd already know what it was called. Lurk moar.

nichijou

Really nigger?

he made me laugh :^)

so here are 7 scenes I want censored so the censors don't have an excuse to censor them

I speak for all players and my level of comfort should be norm

Anime is shit, become involved with carpentry.
SINCE YOU LIKE WOOD SO MUCH

This is what we get for making fun of people who did communications and media degrees, Holla Forums.

Now they're all taking jobs in press outlets for our favourite hobby and tearing it down from the inside.

The whole point of the torture scene in GTA V was to show that torture is bad and a pointless means of gaining information.

Incase you have brain damage Trevor spells it out for you at the end of the mission.

Anyone figure who that cute chick was?

Its a pokemon called Trigglypuff.

please kill yourself

The press is digging their own graves, user, and they have neither the foresight nor will to see it. The press in general has been getting less and less influential over time, and all their bluster is nothing more than worthless hacks desperately scrabbling for a bigger piece of an inexorably shrinking pie.

People are way too sensitive. It was a fucking movie scene in a game where USA gets nuked and some guy who just wants to go home gets brutally killed by four furries, and that's just the story shit and not the ingame shit

Didn't someone at value threaten to ban the game?