Summer is fucking killing me

30 ºC, how does your computer feel this summer?

Mine almost died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0A3ynSg-mV8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_m7iVJQB1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think my video card is having some issues, only started showing glitchy stuff this summer.

Good thing Polaris is around the corner.

Try 40 and then get back to me.

No thank you, i rather go -40 than +40.

I don't know I run the AC.

Though my electric bill is through the roof!

Step it up

what do you choose between being lost on an ice desert or being lost on a sand desert

I'm considering moving to a more chilly location for work purposes but the lowest there is -7.

Do you live in Darwin?

Ice.

I live in south east asia

Here's a question for you anons, how's the humidity like in your countries?

Almost 70% percent

Just kidding fags, I get free utilities now. REV UP THAT A/C

No problems. I bought a huge aftermarket fan for my CPU and the graphics card stays pretty cool.

Dry. I can tolerate the 100+ heat if it's dry. I'd quickly end my life if I was stuck in a humid area.

What the fuck r u even doin

Hello summer, my old friend.

Do you have a cooling pad? If not, buy one with a big-ass fan, not those shitty ones with a couple tiny fans. Should keep it 10-20 degrees cooler.

I'm on the Gold Coast, used to live on the south coast of NSW. Its pretty cold for the goldy at the moment currently 13c

I can't choose the thread theme between these two:
youtube.com/watch?v=0A3ynSg-mV8

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_m7iVJQB1E

Get your laptop cleaned. And I mean properly cleaned - disassembled part by part, cleaned from any dust, put in new thermal pads, and new thermal paste. It's not expensive (should be under $50 and you won't need to do it more than once a year) and the difference in performance is extreme. I couldn't run M&B on lowest setting without the computer shutting down from overheating before getting it cleaned, but afterwards, I ran it on max settings and the laptop didn't even get warm.

KILL ME

August is going to kill me.

Summer can go eat a dick

Fucking constantly 29°C in my 1 room apartment even with a fan blowing and the window open.

Gimmie the address, I'm sure I can just drive to your place.

Feeling good man.

Wh-what are you saying, b-baka!?

I'm saying I'm going to shove my .22 johnson up your poop chute and discharge violently because I just found out I've been laughing too early.

It was 50 for me yesterday, pleb.

I literally melted my old laptop as a kid. Here is summer we are always around 30ºC (we can even see africa from here after all) and I think I never turned it off.
After a while it started crashing into bsod with some weird nvidia error report every time I played a game

I took it to a pc store to uninstall all the viruses. The guy couldn't help it, he was almost laughing when he told me the motherboard was toast, the gpu was fused to it and the vents ran to half of its speed

Now, I have installed a fuckton of the fastest fans I could salvage from old stuff. It is loud as fuck, yes but if you put your hand inside, it is cooler than outside

I'm not even running anything besides pale moon and qbittorrent.

35ºC outside
i used to just use a fan, but i'm in my home right now and we've got air conditioning here
t. bulgarian

Summer is the true enemy, we must eradicate it from our world.

This year has been especially hot to the point that all mosquitos have died off, so there's at least some consolation there.

So hopefully this upcoming winter would be nice and real cold, ye?

I think I'd be dead if the house's previous owner's didn't do such a shitty job at adding an extension to it.

Summer is also the best time for shitskins, cause hot weather is their natural environment.

LET IT SNOW

I'm getting a palit gtx 1080 now because old graphics card runs above 80 degrees celsius when running only mildly graphically intense games and it's like fucking hell on earth in my room when that happens. I can't enjoy vidya that way

LET IT SNOW

Faggots cant adapt to the weather , what retards

I'm sorry.

bitch mode unlocked

They even use "feet" and "inches". They're insane.
Also day after month in dates.

Got one day when it reached +39, but otherwise, it usually stands around 30 outside. I managed to keep the room where I have my computer around 25 though, so it's working decently.

And do not forget the always classic piece of shit act of calling football SOCCER

You are just jelly that you don't have poppyseeds or barleycorn

Oh, you turn 'round this here block, drive 58 Barleycorns forward, turn at 293334 per-degree angle to the westley, walk down to the stair-ware into the anal tube, get off on the Wembley station and walk 494 poppyseeds northerham!
OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD U GOT SMOKES MANG

penis evangelicals

the return of jedi star known as han cola

adventures of pepe jones

sage is upvote because me likey

sometimes i go outside and it's older than my fucking room.