hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/machgo007/2969/Alex-Drowning-Queen
techraptor.net/content/steinsgate-0-confirmed-2016-western-release
reddit.com/user/ShizuneHakamichii
mega.nz/#!H8NXDDbY!W8wV4AhufLXpSY9xdsYTrlx1HmtX5JX2SUmHpN0fFRU
nichegamer.com/2016/05/12/wild-arms-3-launches-ps4-may-17-north-america/
exhentai.org/g/810969/93aa619594/
puu.sh/pHFLR/ed71ba37c1.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Evenin' folks.

I got you again. Until next time.

IT BEGINS AGAIN.

4 am already? wtf but i just…….well another day of my life lost to shitposting on Holla Forums

nigger

Egypt-user here
feels badman.

Morning everyone~

I'm dying for some kind of online game to play with a friend any good f2p ones out?

inb4

Pick one

4 inches? Well, at least it's not dangerous.

ARE YOU A RITSU?

IF NOT, GOOD FOR YOU! IF SO LISTEN TO MICHAEL!

I'm sure you're having loads of fun with that grinding.

I've made a terrible mistake

Next time…

That sucks hard

Today was fucking boring, nothing happened

It's a bark scorpion. They're super dangerous, partially because they're so small.

Where the fuck do you live?

It'll be fine. Just don't install any video games or download any shows or movies :^)

What a grand way to go out.

Not losing control at all. I've had a great weekend.
I also just watched Zoolander for the first time.

faggot

Oh, they are. While usually the deal with scorpions seems to be that the bigger the species on the whole, the less venomous they are, Arizona bark scorpions are the most venomous in the US despite their size.

Oh, and unlike other species of scorpion, they like to climb on shit, and go up trees and walls.

Alien Swarm is fun
It's best with a full four players though and it doesn't have a lot of content but if you like top down shooters you'll probably like it

Sounds like a normal day in the life.

Sorry, man if it makes you feel any better I own a toaster.

Burn your house down, Its the only way to be safe.

At least you are not asking for a good MMO to play.

If you got vodka pour some on it and enjoy the show.

Why can't something interesting happen

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself user, got a fun story to share?

What else you do to make it a good weekend?

Eh I was hoping for something actiony. Maybe something with dog fighting.

I got my mom into watching Lum.
she loved it

Hey. I got paid today.

Did you buy a pre-built you fucking pleb?

>Alien Swarm is fun
Strangely enough it is. The issue I found with it is that there's barely any content for it.

AZ. Need to get some spray tomorrow. Also maybe some glue traps. Used to use some before meant to catch rats and they worked great at catching scorpions too.

Also, you really don't want to just smash them, as if it's a mama scorpion they carry their young with them and the young will flee when they see a shoe or whatever coming, and unlike the adults they're not visible with a black light. hence the need for spray and traps.

Here's a fic, if y'all want to read hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/machgo007/2969/Alex-Drowning-Queen

War Thunder is okay.

Life's too boring for anything interesting to just plop down in your lap, unless you're busy doing shit all day long.

Hey ritsu how was your day you crazy bastard.

Holy shit, how'd you do that

That doesn't
Considering the fact my toaster has more fucking disk space then my 700 dollar PC does
why the fuck would Newegg even advertise a PC gaming bundle with only 100 gigs?

No, but my cousin did build it

Anything particular you gonna burn currency on?

Had genuine fun today, shit was awesome.

I was here yesterday, have no idea how this thread works. Do people know each other here?

here, I'll post the image I used yesterday.

fuck

Wait you work? I thought you were just in school?

You aren't losing control at all!

Just build a mini flame thrower, thats what I'd do.

Thanks! I'll check it out.

I spent Friday and Saturday nights with a trap.

Thank god, I live in the suburbs.

Congrats, Hobo.

Maybe money?

Some girl troubles, but things are slowly turning my way.

Playing wrestling vidya and talking to another writer. Just gonna sleep, get up, and write.

We know some, yeah. The 4AM threads are like a bar or something to congregate in and share stories

How cruel that I like peace and quiet, but can't fight off my depression when I'm alone.

What are you listening to, /4am/?

What are the specs? It better be pretty good if it only came with 100GB. Is the drive a SSD?

Probably get pissed. I didn't get that much after rent.

we bought a new tv, she wanted to watch some Gurren Langan and Ace Attorney but it would take some time for me to get the flash drive to put on the rest of the episodes and shit

Cytube.

Pretty good. Went out with the family and bought some groceries for once. They always buy awful stuff so its nice having stuff I want here for once.

Yeah if you shitpost here long enough you'll get to know most people. Even the anons.

Thats gay.

Some people are regulars and have been around long enough to be friends with others from the thread. Usually the thread is just for venting or talking about your day or shared hobbies with others. Glad to hear your day's been good user, glad you're back.

shit

Since this is the first time I've made the thread in a few weeks, I guess I should say that E3 went well. I played a lot of games, talked to and interviewed a lot of devs, and overall had a great (but exhausting) time.

The Idea Factory International people are really chill. I like them.

Bullshit,
they're a PC gaming dealer, they should know that 100 FUCKING GIGABYTES IS NOT ENOUGH TO RUN A GAME.
Fuck, at least 1TB external hard drives are like 50 bucks at Office Max, that way I only have to put up with this shit for a week at most

Most of the shit on it is fairly recent, and he even said it was better than his build.
So yeah, its good excusing the fucking 100GB

Man. Wildstar is more fun than I thought it would be.
I'm halfway to the level cap before I even realized it.

Embed related.

But it was fun.
Nice trips.

Thats why I keep myself constantly distracted doing 2 or 3 things at a time.

Seriously, a few years back, the apartment I was at had a MASSIVE infestation of the fucking things from summer until late fall because of nearby construction. Family got stung up repeatedly (one almost got my junk because it had gotten into a pair of shorts I'd been planning to rewear), and the apartment management just told us to deal with it because "they were here before we humans were."

Fucking "Sweden Yes" tier logic right there. Reminds me of an article I saw a while back about people willingly subjecting themselves to pubic lice because they felt the parasites had a right to not be driven to extinction.

Pretty sure my part of town counts as the suburbs too.

If that's what floats your boat, then good for you user.

Since fucking when has a parent ever watched anime ever

morn'in

Anything particular that you're gonna put to that paper user?

Maybe 100 gigs won't do for MMO trash but i ve been rotating my games on a 128GB SSD and i have 0 complains

I think I know why.

Morning, duder.

Anybody interested in dreams? i've been thinking of starting a dream journal and working on lucid dreaming

My dad watches anime. For a while, he watched more anime than I did.

Yup. I want a new micro sd card, 8 gb is too damn small.

You may be a faggot but I love oingo boingo so you are alright by me.

I need to do the same too.

Just so I can dream of my waifu more

What makes you want to user?

Tragic. Hopefully you'll get a raise or something to alleviate that.

I'm going to assume it's an SSD because I doubt any recent HDD has less than 1TB. Post specs, I want to measure my shitty PC against yours family.

Shoo shoot Holla Forums pedo.

I've thought about doing that but I can't really stick to anything like that. I had a fucking weird last night involving public humiliation and a dakimakura.

Don't even bother with an external drive. Just get a 750gig drive and enclosure and be done with it

My friend's dad still watches Pokemon with my friend and I. Mostly because it's fun to rag on how dumb it is together.

Dreams are pretty cool, I don't have many tho .

You don't have to be a nazi to see that Mark is an opportunist, power-hungry kike who eats nothing except hot pockets.

You were at E3? Any funny stories user?

I just lose all will to do anything when I'm alone.

Thank goodness I'm not going to be alone long or the place would fall apart. When I get like this the mess just builds up. if she ever leaves me i'll probably be found dead under a pile of trash, having worn the same clothes for 3 months and eventually being buried under a stack of plates, boxes, and the like

that sounds positively horrifying.

Mine have been pretty mundane lately with only a handful of exceptions

Howdy cucks

Not much better for me. Spent most of the day playing PS4 Memewatch, only got in 2 sketches today

S'good

I know a parent or two who watches the animes.
some friends from Mexico are parents now
other than that there are some moms and dads I know that like watching the anime they grew up with and have a hard time understanding this new generation of LN adaptions.
I know a black guy he's one of the few niggers I don't call nigger out of respect who is not only a dad but likes Gundam

the sound of my tinnitus.

You sure you ain't just hugblanketting, m8

how're is are you're ?

no u

good

I had a new dream last night and then had the same dream tonight
That's really rare for me, only happened one other time I think
The dream was about some weird race thing, and for some reason there was a giant clown who jerked off
I don't understand it

My dad can interpret dreams, it's kinda rubbed off on me so I can usually find out the meaning behind people's dreams.

Nigga telling your family doesn't improve your love with your waifu. It makes things worse.

I think he's alright.

Hospital here. Another night. Trauma abounds. These goddamn savages need to get out of my hospital, I tell you what.

RIP your SSD

What the fuck are you playing?

Looking at the card, its definitely not HDD
Even if I had the ways to check, I'm not going to. I already had two anxiety attacks today because of the thing and knowing I wasted 700 dollars is not going to fucking help that

You really need to develop some independence user, relying that much on 3dpd will only lead to heart break.

Its clearly about life. The rat race we all go through to get ahead and the clown representing the absurdity of it all.

Sup fag

My group ran into Reggie on the way back from picking up our passes on day-0.

He was pissed about something and honestly kinda scared me.

Your gotta give us the story fam

I'm doing well.

good

I don't understand it at all

You actually always dream, it's just when you first wake up you forget it really fast. Making a dream journal strengthens your dream memory

Escapism, I wanna experience wonderful movies within my own imagination

'course I did. If it's got smoking in it I've saved it.

I had independence, then my brain went retarded when I was a teenager and I can't be alone anymore. I can at least keep my shit in check when I have people around. The longer I'm alone the worse it gets.

How?

DS III
Dead Space 2
Killer Instinct
SF V
Witcher 3
Stalker CoP + Mods

Buying vodka today then?

You watching Hero academia while its airing too?

You should of custom built your pc instead you dumbass.

You should clone a dinosaur and throw it into that persons house and let it eat them alive "Because it was here before humans were"
Fucking hell though, parasites should be genocided, same with the dumbasses who think that.

You should call him "Mah Nigga" instead

are you sure you're going well?

I disagree

How's it hangin' Doc?

Reggie? Pissed? I can tell if that's funny or disheartening.

Dude's gonna be sent to a mental home.

I'm sure.

Story time

ayyyyyy

You know more about this kind of thing than I do so I'll just take your word for it.

Ah, Thanks for clearing that up! See, I had been here before, and knew in general the atmosphere, but I remember the influx of avatar using anons increased after awhile. I wasn't sure if it was normal or not, since some would complain about certain people. Usually I would only come here when I felt like shit, but I like talking to everyone here. And my sleep schedule is shit.

So uh, how's it going?

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Sorry I'm late, I was finishing The Truman Show

I don't actually work. Only take contract and volunteer jobs. It's more student bux than anything but if I can find a cozy part-time programming job that would be amazing for me.

I spent a grand on my rig and I know it wasn't worth the money but it was certainly better than my old computer which I now use for my server.

Some weird shit involving me trying to hide my daki away from my family but in the middle of a supermarket. Everyone gave me a disappointing look and one guy called me a loser. Somehow I was able to pull it off but I felt shameful after the event. I blame Shitsu for this.

It's 8pm family. If only I could. I'm probably going to save it up for when I get pissed with Shizune.

What kind of things you want to dream specifically though?

Have you ever tried to get help for it?

Whoa more details

Savages?

This is a can of autism that I thought I sealed and put away.

shoo shoo pedo Holla Forums

Oh the things I'd be hanging if I could. It hangs, but not nearly as well as it could. I'm damn near Ben "Unload my nine at the welfare line" Garrison level of hatred right now.

what kind of PC?

for a linux shitposting computer that's plenty

Checked

It was a funny suggestion so I kept it.

good way to start your day

I love video games.

Says you're gonna be sent to a mental home. Is this really possible?

I dunno you seem to be all out of sures

that's stealing!

no u

that's quite the entrance, good morning yourself.

I had an alright day. Nice digits BTW.

Well in that case, welcome back man. Goings good, hope you fix that sleep cycle soon user.

I had a dream earlier that Fucking Gamestop had once again been selling cheap PS2 games, complete as well.

Any word on them bringing that Bloody Mary or whatever it's called game over? Forget what it's really called.

If i remember right, the spray works by them absorbing it through their shells the way most arthropods breath and then it shoahs them from inside, or something. I don't know, been a while since I needed any.

Note for some other people, if you start finding earwigs and shit coming inside your house, expect predators to follow soon.

A dilophosaur or pack of coelophysis could work. I know we had the former here in-state and the latter in nearby New Mexico.

I'm pretty scared to talk about it with most people. The way I was raised, there's sort of a stigma about emotional issues and such. Only my wife knows, because she knows me better than I do.

Also I guess I could talk about some of the shit I saw at the "The MIX Indie Showcase" surprisingly, the games on show weren't nearly as horrible as I expected. The only "walking simulator" I saw had perspective-based puzzles that were really neat.

I'm neither, so I don't have to leave.

That takes up a fuckhuge amount of space though, how do you do it?

Please, at least let me see if I can run the fucking games before I measure dicks
The most I've tested is OpenRCT2 and TF2

I got a bundle

You mean Mary Skelter? They want to bring it over, but it's not out in Japan yet so they can't talk about it yet.

In that case, I hope there's an opening available for you, having no money for luxuries sucks.

CHECKED

I'm alright, pretty dang tired though. Sleep schedule is screwy.

How are you?

Nah probably not.

At least its marriage so she has slightly less of a chance of leaving. Do you at least talk to her about this stuff a lot?

Damn, nice digits
I borked my 3DS trying to move from rxtools to A9LH and now it's stuck in some sort of loop. I don't have the patience for it tonight

hello neither I'm wolfspider, how're you?

What rustles you Herr Doc?

I love my Vita!

I had a dream where I had to work in this meat restaurant with Tim and Eric and they were conspiring to kill me and grind my meat for lasagna,. I then tried escaping as tim and eric were fusing to become a shambler from Quake.
then I found myself back in high school where a group of gnomes were dissecting my middle school crush so they could fertilize her or something.

what does that mean?

I had no idea they breathed through their exoskeletons.

woah me too

You've been right so far, so then it must be true.

I can't ignore those digits.

My day/morning so far is okay; I went to the gym and I might watch one more episode of Clone Wars before I hibernate for the night and do it all again once I wake up. As for anything coming up, I'm considering taking up a master's in the next year and probably working while I do it so as to keep busy.

The Truman Show is a great film. I'd also recommend Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind if you haven't seen it already.

Went searching for more Shizune pics and found a few interesting things. Pics related a 700USD custom figure and also a hand made felt doll. Also found someone's OC cripple for some god forsaken reason and a subreddit which has semi-private roleplay threads, some of them lewd, all of them disgusting. Why does fanfiction and other people erping with my waifu piss me off so much?

yeah, I'll give you that.

I was the same. 120GB SSD because muh 1 second faster load times. At least I had a 1TB external for mass storage but fucking hell I only had enough space for one game installed at a time.
You might be able to take the harddrive out of whatever you were using before and plug that in.

DO IT
Dreams are amazingly cool things.

Are you fucking joking? Besides, it's like 40 bucks for a 500GB HDD. Won't be long until you can correct it.

I'm proud of you fam, but you probably shoulda told your family first before embarassing them along with you.

Mr. Spider, if I were, I believe that you should leave for pedos belong on Holla Forums

I lost it guys. I'd been helping the people of this city since I first started the game in Swadia territory….I had max affinity with them and they were fiercely devoted to me. I managed to become a duke and even got to rule over them as my home base. They loved me, would support my rule as king. I was the cities champion and duke….

Then the nords came. Like a plague. 2500 nords against my 500 men. I fought tooth and nail and by the time it was done i'd reduced their numbers to 1100, but there were just so many of them…

They locked me up, stole my home, scattered my followers, took all my gold and my weapons and left me to rot in a dungeon until my king traded me for another prisoner. Fuck the nords. I'll make them pay for this.

Its only 8pm, you should already be drunk by now.
Make Shizune shout for failing the first time instead

and look how well that turned out with only a 100gig Harddrive.

I haven't kept up with e3 in ages, would you say this one was better or worse than the last 5 years worth?

no stealie my rights

so why are you telling me?

What's the worst that could happen? If you tell us maybe people will chill.

Only shit biscuit. Thats it I'm getting into the custom figure game.

We all have those days user.

Steins;Gate 0 soon, fellow labmem.

Meant to direct the last part for . I'd swear that my linked post numbers keep being eaten even though I've clicked them to add.

Still need to watch that sometime. Ever given the Wild Arms games a go? Kaneko headed those games up too.

Well, at least they have interest, from the sound of it anyhow. I know they've said before that if they wind up feeling they'd have to censor a game they just would decline bringing it west entirely than do so.

Does your country have a death wish?

I like the dreams I have where I go on crazy adventures. I get innawoods zombie dreams a lot, they're fun, I vaguely remember one where I was ina sub deep underwater.
I just want more stuff like that but be able to remember them more clearly

Well there's your problem.

start savin up

It doesn't come up often because I'm not usually home alone for long. When she is here we usually talk about other things. As long as I can actually fall asleep quickly when it comes time, I'll be fine. The warm, comfy feeling of being in a nice bed and on the verge of sleep usually cancels it out.

don't tease me like this

It was about par for the course; Sony and Microsoft showed off a bunch of games while Nintendo took a risk that may not have payed off (in this case, centering most of their conference around Zelda). Other than that, nothing really stood out.

I can only compare it to last year, since last year is the only year I CAN compare it to first hand. It was alright.

Hot damn, no kidding.
I'll have to make use of this good luck and do something productive tomorrow.

Nice digits yourself friendo

Have you tried just letting it die so it'll reset?

Mah nigga
I can't wait for ZTD. I'm so ready to finally wrap up this series.

Oh? A master's in what? Sounds like a solid plan though

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. I'd never seen it before, but saw it listed on Netflix and gave it ago. I've never heard of that movie, but I'll definitely give it a go if it's anything like Truman

El Psy Kongroo

How many pictures of her do you have? If you want, I could upload my folder after I clean out all the unrelated crap that wound up in there for one reason or another.

I am just stating my beliefs.

Don't worry, I'm the same way.

Run a benchmark and see how well that will go.

It's a bitch but it forces me to manage my money more than I have ever been. Not that I am managing it well. I did buy a bottle of Bailey's last week. Still well worth it.
(Checked)
Been working on my game, might work on a friend's project tomorrow after shopping since he keeps asking me to help.
(Checked)
If I ever have dreams they're always strange and shit.

We both fucked up in different ways tbh fam.

I AM PREPARE!
I still have yet to play the first VN and I have the limited edition sitting there in my bookshelf.

There'll be worse days to come for them.

Won't be a problem when there are no nords left.

You didn't hear?

techraptor.net/content/steinsgate-0-confirmed-2016-western-release

beliefs aren't allowed here

Honestly they will probably just think I'm weirder than they already know

Mom might freak out and cry a bit but she always does that

Sounds fun!

My dreams never have anything crazy like that

You should probably mention it more so she knows at least. Maybe she wouldn't leave you alone as much

life will be good soon

Neither are pedo Holla Forums users :^)

A master's in criminal justice, that way I can get into supervisory positions or maybe do research.

ZTD is great. The ending isn't perfect, but goddamn is the climax amazing.

Don't click, it's spoiler-y.

I'll let you know if I see one

oh fuck, I thought Steins;Gate 0 was a NEVER EVER with a fan translation at best

then you go and tell me not only is it being released in the US, but it'll be released in the US on the vita BY THE END OF 2016?

I'm glad I didn't kill myself.

not to mention FOREVER EVER and gawker going down

I know the feeling with figs.

She already knows how I get, we've known each other so long that she couldn't not know. I just couldn't get yesterday off to go with her, and I have work tomorrow too. She's visiting her sister.

Record their reaction

Try looking in the mirror.

Now for the bad news. It's an in-house translation, Reading Steiner has nothing to do with it.

and the brexit, all we need now is trump and the year will be perfect

I still remember that one guy that took his parents to meet his Miku daki. If I could find the screencap I'd post it.

Tim and Eric, being famous, means that you have an issue/problem that is at least somewhat known, say a mental illness or poverty or just responsibility, and those problems are causing stress to you. And since there's two people, it could be that it's two problems that you're facing, or one, since Tim and Eric are both a part of a duo, but I'm wagering that it's two problems. Since they formed into one being, it means that both of these problems are starting to meld into each other and go hand in hand to make one big problem. And when you went back to high school it probably means you're retrospecting to when you were younger and are starting to think back about issues in the past. And your crush has been on your mind recently. Then again, for the first part, it could just mean that you've been watching a lot of tim and eric before bed and have played quake recently. Take it with a grain of salt though, dream interpretation is pretty much all guess work.

Also, I will say that Sunshine is like Truman in two respects: That Jim Carrey has the lead role and that it's a very unorthodox movie that deals with a difficult subject, which is love in this case. I'd definitely recommend you watch it at least once, but go in blind.

Sup Faggots

Does anyone else have the feeling that they are living on borrowed time?

Sometimes I think I might have cancer or lime disease or some other undiagnosed illness. I can remember large patches of my childhood where I had energy, friends, and optimism before things slowly started turning to shit in my mid-teen years.

This thread moves so fast, I can't handle this

sup

Isnt that redundant? We already know all of Holla Forums are pedos so it'd be safe to assume if you're intl you're a pedo too.

Rise to the occasion.

I don't get it.

Is it a different group from the one that translated the PS3/Vita version of Steins;Gate?

Someone else here like Swans. Whoa, that's pretty cool. Though, I only like soundtracks, I can't get into their earlier stuff. I've tried filth, and money, but it's not my thing.

Thanks, man! But to be fair, I don't mind it. I don't really have any deadlines, or anything so I can just stay up. Because of that, I've kind of gotten used to it. I'd like to get a job around this time, because I like early mornings, but I don't know how easty/hard that is to do. I will most likely have to change my sleeping schedule when school starts, so maybe that's what I'm worried about..

Kind of the same, decided to play some vidya and had a ton of fun. brought back me memories from childhood and everything. Got to visit my cousins,which was pretty great, too. It's just like you said yesterday, man. I guess you gotta ride out bad feelings. Though, I don't know if this is a one time thing or not.

Ahh well that sucks. Why not get like a dog?

Probably not

Hes my best bud so yeah

as soon as I can enter a mirror I'll try looking for one in there

Aight.

at the very least I want the wall from Trump

We all live on borrowed time, it's part of getting old.

This'll be fun.

THIS!

Yes.

How do I cope with this? Does Japan have shit taste or do I?

Oh that's nice of you, is he making a game too, or is it something else?

You're missing out big time man

Woahoh very nice.

Ahhh don't tell me to not click it damn it I wanna click it now but I absolutely CAN'T spoil anything for myself. I gotta go in blind like I did 999, and VLR after it.

Ah okay, thanks! I'll see about maybe watching it tomorrow. if I'm not totally absorbed into reading more Berserk. I finished Volume 17 today. Fuck Griffith, fagboy piece of shit.

Better to be falling apart and not knowing a time where you weren't falling apart like me.

Some might be todlercons.

It'll be impossible to miss.

Same old same old then huh? That's what I figured.

I've got some incurable shit and if I lived in a another time period probably would have been asked to be put out of my misery due to the pain. Thankfully there's meds in this era to keep it under control.

For a good while I was worried I might have some fatal disease, then learned I might have inherited a bad heart which might explain why i feel like i have circulation problems sometimes. Nobody in my family has died from it yet so I don't worry. Life ain't really worth clinging to that much anyways.

One guy I know thought his parents were poisoning him.

You'll learn eventually!

Glad you cheered up some!

Childhood nostalgic games are amazing. Its my favorite kind of game to play.

I've had to power through Filth and all that stuff, but it's kind of incredible how much they evolved over the years. I'm currently on The Great Annihilator, but I think my favorites so far are White Light, Love of Life, and also Annihilator.

Is it a group that's known for bad translations or something..?

Sounds like what I've been hearing.

Wall would be nice, but I'm more concerned with stopping the refugee flood myself.

alright

the mirror relm is pretty extensive so I dunno about that

works for me.
I haven't watched tim and eric in a while

We all gotta treat ourselves to something nice every now and then.

Then I hope you prepare a nice greentext for us at least

Only after you buy a daki

I would be insanely surprised if mokoto and that pokemon girl don't have some form of merch. Look harder.

We've talked about maybe getting a pet. It's definitely on the table, but she's also pretty set on having a baby soon.

I feel like I've only got about 5 years. I don't know why, but most of my life I've had this impression that there's nothing for me once I turn 30. Just this black void. The big 3-0. It's stupid, but it's one of those things I can't shake, like not looking in a mirror at night.

did you ehar about twin falls?

I just want to see the look on their faces.

what up mayne

Well, apparently the courts or whatever have declined on Obongo trying to push for more rapefugees being brought here or something recently. Plus, numerous governors railing against it, including my state's (thank goodness).

oh god what happened

Your mirror form is the one you seek.

Chances are it'll slow down in a few weeks.

makoto barely even has doujinshi

it's disgusting

I'll try my best!

Well shit go for the baby then. You won't have any time at all to think.

I'm not gonna dox my folks m8

It wasn't intentional.
Not like the opossums. Though if people figure out how amazingly soft their fur is and actually start hunting them en masse they wouldn't be a problem.

No idea. I don't have my external back yet so I can't count. Right now I have maybe 35ish.
Also yeah, I'd love some more pictures of her.

reddit.com/user/ShizuneHakamichii
Just fucking kill me already.

I might make a plush doll of her if I can be fucked. So probably not

we just need that supreme court justice in order to ensure it stays stopped.

I am a paranoid person in general, I always feel like that.
In constant worry that I have some incurable disease and im just to worried to get myself checked out.

>started working a minimum wage job that's decent, work with friends

How're you, niggers?

It'll take you a week max to fix it up if you're receptive to caffeine. Any specific job you thinking of getting?

This has always made me wonder what the point of living is. Obviously there's nothing after death so the whole thing is kind of meaningless because eventually there won't be a you to look back on it

In house means it's the nips translating.

That's what everyone says, but once you turn 30 you find nothing has changed. You're just a bit older, maybe a bit more tired, and get more random old man pains. Don't even worry about it. Stop putting so much significance on what's essentially nothin.

little girl got gang raped by some refugee minors

of course that was debunked, they weren't "Syrian"

go find me one then

they'll figure it out

The way I see it, the point of living is to make the most of the time you have on this earth before you pass on doing what makes you happy.

Also this.

Not talking doxing. Just greentext it man.

special needs little girl got gang raped at knife point by some refugee minors

it's the small details that make it magic

The only other "in-house" Steins;Gate related translation translated Tuturuu as "Toodle-loo"

I'm off to bed now. Good night, duders.
You guys have fun.

This I didn't know. Looks like I'll be getting that.

Will any of the Zero's Escape games come out on PC? I haven't played any of them since 999.

Sup faggot. Been on any school shooting sprees yet?

>no Reading Steiner
Fug. I was hoping this wasn't the case. The official translation for Steins;gate was rougher than the fan translation.

If he's going to fucking ruin his relationships like this may as well immortalize his shamelessness.

Just a website idea he wants to do. Says he'll make a killing if he gets investors and shit but I doubt it will sell well. Either ways it's more work experience for me and if it does sell he promised me a cut.
It still sits there, waiting for me to play it.

Kill me Pete.

It is your job to find your mirror self. I can only guide you to the start of the journey.

Dey gud boys dindu muffin

Whoa what game?
Is it incest sim? It sounds like it has a lot more depth and fun to it than the rest of paradox' titles?

Why not save up the money for something big?

Buy a fun car, buy some guns, take a trip to nippon if you are a weeb. That sort of thing

Will do

This you?

A video to compliment your Rocky pic

The whole thing's got me pretty scared, but we're probably going to be expecting by the end of the year. I just don't know how to deal with kids. They're this weird, alien thing to me. I can usually understand an adult, but kids just weird me out.

I know it's silly, but it's in my head. I won't have a choice but to get over it when I hit 30, though.

IT'S THEIR CULTURE YOU WHITE MALE!

I always thought this too, the fact that someone can live until they're 90 scared the living shit out of me. It's like only one third of their life meant anything at all and they just "exist" for the next two thirds.

THEY'LL FIGURE IT OUT

Hope it works out for you in that case.

and our president wants to invite these fucks into our country…

Zero Time Dilemma is coming to Steam.

you're the one wanting me to go in there so you're going to get me a form

Apparently it came close to a draw (which thankfully didn't go through) since so many people apparently don't get that letting illegals into your country and granting them work is unconstitutional or whatever, especially when we're already plagued with a taco problem. This shouldn't have even needed a vote, but as we all know, it's [CURRENT YEAR].

Trump better win.

No, thankfully I'm not liable to die from this, at least on its own.

Wonder if that user's still around though.

Night user!

I've known a few people have kids who are my age now and they were the same way before they had theirs. Nature and your brain and all that fancy shit take care of it, don't worry.

You bipolar?

Supreme Court won't let him.

Night.

he was part of why there even is a refugee center in Twin Falls Idaho

Rainbow robes

There is already one there waiting to join with you in your quest. He will provide answers.

for now, if shillary wins that'll change

Some still got cleared in the mean time. Hence the ficki ficki up north.

God I hope the guy got cured and just forgot about us, rather than the alternative. What ails you?

Yep, but they won't let refugees in.

key word if

Kind of, yeah. I still feel like I haven't mentally aged past 16. I can work and pay bills but I don't think I can be a very good 30-year old man. I'm going to be 70 years old beating up my grandkids in fucking Street Fighter 5 Ultra Turbo Tournament Edition and teaching them curse words and shit.

Thank goodness. Nature really fucked up on my brain, I think. Used to have all these weird compulsions I had to force out through years of conditioning. Like licking things. Goddamn I used to love licking things. Just random fucking things. Once I wondered how something tasted I couldn't stop thinking about it and I had to fucking lick it.

Damn near subhuman motherfuckers bringing their aggro gang bang bullshit into my place of employment. Had to call 2 codes today. First, a family member just stopped breathing and dropped. Had some kinda crazy heart condition that he wasn't really treating…but I'm not mad at him.

It's these goddamn punks, man. Every city has them. They rep their hood, fly the flag, post up on corners looking for some static. Most of those uneducated motherfuckers won't do shit near a hospital, they know we have to patch them up when they put holes in each other. I've had to deal with a few, usually they back down when they see I literally give no fucks about their swagger.

Today, some chick decided to come in after banging some boys from two rival hoods. She figured they'd never catch her since they're shoot on sight. Almost smart. She got pregnant, didn't know who the father was. Two dudes roll up, rival gangs. One dude was in the ambulance with her, claimed to be the father. He's in the bed with her when fuckboy 2 walks in. Shouts turn to fists, a nurse gets hit and goes down, security en route. I come out of my office to see what the fuck is happening. Dude is throwing shit at the girl in bed, steps on the nurse's hand and breaks it. Other guy is already getting back up, gonna start swinging. I pull the nurse out from under them. Me and another guy try to stop them, I get hit.

So I'm bleeding, pissed, and I grab the one guy to hold him back. Other guy tries to punch the guy I'm restraining, I move him and get hit again. I shove the one guy out of the room, he starts calling his homies, other guy starts calling his homies, cops show up. They get their guns out and floor the two combatants. Both get cuffed and escorted to the jail. Now we've got cops near the entrances and exits waiting for the gangs to possibly roll up. Whole fucking wing is on high alert, all visitors kicked out, nurse is in the ER, I've got a pounding headache and a split lip and, to top it off, I've still gotta deliver this hood rat.

I wish that I could just kick the girl out and send her to some hospital in another county. The nurse is hurt really bad, broken hand and got kicked in the temple by some douchebag in steel toed boots. We had to call a code on her in the middle of all that bullshit. She got picked up, started to walk to a chair and went down, started convulsing.

Fuck tonight.

Just mount and blade warband with the floris mod. The situation has deteriorated further too. You should try the module out if you like the genre.

I hear she's probably going to win, what with the rampant corruption in america.

true, hope it stays only an if

Whats the top 3 weirdest things you licked?

there are enough merkel style old ladies on the bench that I find that hard to believe

cop out that

Chie should wear hoodies more. Girls in hoodies are cute

So you get some extra experience that you can put down on a resume and possibly a cut of the dosh. Not a bad deal, especially if it takes off.

Oh that's the same PC Version LE I picked up. I don't have the Kurisu figure though I'd rather get the Fayris one anyway

God forbid if that ever happens
I can't imagine the horror that would await us.
We'd wind up as Neo-Sweden 2.0.

I was thinking that since the Pound is in the shitter, I should buy a ton and sell it when the value inevitably goes up.

I'd normally say depressed but that makes a ton of sense, too. I don't really want to see a therapist.

Thanks, user.

thats my concern

Well maybe you shouldn't have voted leave you shitlord.

We both do.

Yep, they are cute.

Holy fucking shit
I am just as angry as you reading this

Just how low can people go?

Chron's Disease. Thankfully on some good medicine for it, but you can develop an eventual immunity to it and it'll stop working. Do need to call the treatment place tomorrow though and ask about when my next dose is supposed to be. Family member thought it should have been last week but if so, I never got a call about confirming the appointment.

Speaking of guns, apparently Hawaii has sent a list of all the gun owners in the state to the FBI.
>>>Holla Forums6492691

Jesus fucking christ. You must work in a shitty city right?

And they were all black am I right?

I thought it already recovered?

I'm not good with remembering specific examples of things like that. These are ones I remember licking
I still get the urge but it's not near as strong, and I can ignore it now. But holy fuck I don't know how I ever had any friends.

mega.nz/#!H8NXDDbY!W8wV4AhufLXpSY9xdsYTrlx1HmtX5JX2SUmHpN0fFRU
spoiler for ugly ass mega link. There's like 340 pictures in there of varying quality

Then don't, only go when you feel like all that's left is a noose. And if it comes to that, be willing to give time for the doctor to start doing his work.

Nobody ever really matures past 16. As time goes on they might take on more responsibilities and maybe life will beat some of us down but essentially we're all just kids trying to survive another day, month, or year.

thanks. I was actually playing Metroid Prime, and I was forcing myself to play it, it really wasn't my type of game at all, and when I start something, I have a really hard time putting it down. But I just couldn't enjoy it at all. I was worried I had just lost that fun in playing vidya. I'm glad I didn't.

and yeah, childhood games can lead back to great moments when you were a kid, which I've come to realize now is a great thing to remember.

I've only tried Soundtracks for the blind. I'm a huge post rock guy, so I wanted to start with that. And It's hard to even convey how I feel about that album. There are certain songs I absolutely adore, like the sound, and helpless child. some are just weird ambient background sounds, and some are just audio recordings. How I feel about each individual song varies widely. I only dislike two songs though.

But yeah, ,I agree, it's weird how they went from filth to soundtracks. They're completely different from each other. Realizing the audio clips in soundtracks made it way creepier for me.

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that it happened, or the fact that I lost the ability to give a shit about it happening.

Fuck off bel

Tough fucking break user, that's rough. You managing it well?

This makes me a happy man.

That's how I see it. Plus someone's gotta do the back end work and I need to work on my web development skills. It's one of my biggest weaknesses.
I brought the Kurisu figma when it was like $20USD. Thought it was a cheap deal so I picked it up along with the VN. I was going to get the lab coat version but it didn't seem right without getting Okabe as well.

Pretty good fam. I still have a bigger collection of wifi pics though. :^)

realizing the audio clips used in soundtracks were real and not staged*

Thats going to go to the supreme court and AFAIK you don't even have to register on it because its pretty illegal for them to even pass that law.

Well thats not too bad. At least it wasn't the cats poop or anything.

Hopefully you can find that childlike sense of wonder again. Damn I need to hook up my ps1 or something now.

Savages

It dropped even further today, I believe. I could probably give it a solid week.

Yeah, about that…

I can live without knowing how that tastes.

Just enjoy the fire. And we used to be worried that this was the era of memes, when it was WW3 and the age of a world of shadowrun and 1984.

Just imagine, a few decades ago darwinism would have dealt with her well enough.

No, this is bel

Maybe you guys ought to put a "Leave your gang affiliation at the front door, or we won't treat you" sign up. Either that, or hope that it all goes away when Trump sends beaners (assuming that's the sort of gangs in question) back to dipland.

Well enough. Been on this shit for over a decade now. Works pretty well, but it's expensive. Thankfully family insurance will cover it for now, but in a few years it won't be.

always bby

If you're really at that point, then go to a doc. Won't lose anything by doing so, and you sound like you're at the end of your rope.

Nigger, we were just on /4am/. What are you doing?

I don't doubt that. I actually have more Shizune than I do my waifu. Only 300 there and that's without filtering out the low quality crap

what fresh hell do you live in?

Oh well shit, might not be too bad then.

The youknowwhos might just keep crashing it as punishment for going against them though

At least you didn't go completely off the deep end of licking then!

I'm guessing you live in the states?

You hear some UN guy that was about to testify against her was found dead the other day? The suspicious Clinton-related deaths list keeps growing.

capped

Fucking, goddamned, piece of shit scum of the earth niggers. This shit pisses me off almost just as much as the goddamned mudslimes.

Oh that's all she costed? I wonder if I could find one for about that price, maybe $30~$40 even.

wew

We should watch the highlander anime.

I hear that might get vetoed or re-voted on.

Its a reference to last night

Yeah, I got it under control before it got that bad. Thank goodness. Only licking normal things now.

Don't make me oppress you with my dick.

Any large urban center is like this.

(((They))) are going to crash the economy with no survivors if we keep it up.

But what if we're all Bel?

Yeah, fucking media is already shilling.

oh I already am, this year has been so much fun.

Figma's are pretty cheap and they're not too bad in terms of quality but you do have those doll joints in them.

We should watch Mad Max. I forgot to download the movies again.

I'd rather live here than [Current Year] land up north or some EU place being turned into a third world shithole by "Syrians." Even if it means no universal healthcare or whatever some of those countries have.

If Trump wins, I hope shoahing the media for their constant lies and shilling is a priority.

Any other Maryland anons ITT?

Uhhh what counts as normal?

Just like Germany back in the day.

It's because we have a little thing called FREEDOM

I asked because if you did live here, chances are you're buying your meds American as well. Have you tried getting your drugs from a canadian company?

Nah, I'd rather have salt.

I sincerely doubt that.

They don't usually bring their shit inside. A nurse told a ganger that they could refuse to treat their kind due to hazardous conditions and some other bullshit. They bought it.

Not really. Our city is OK, but its big. Also, blacks and Mexicans. The Mexicans are way worse, but the blacks are louder and more obnoxious.

I don't care about either the patient or the thugs and that's saying something.

They ignore our 'No Weapons' sign which, as the government has assured us, acts as a force field against all violent actions and weaponry. If they can bypass the greatest defense against gun violence, I think they might be able to ignore a 'Don't Gang Herec sign.

yeah, you should do that, man. I guess I was too stressed about where my life was going .But, ironically, I just kind of stopped thinking about where it was going. I was worried my friends didn't like me, but I just stopped thinking about them. It's not like I want to be like this forever. But I think just being okay with where you are now is a huge step. Some user who avatared as the punisher said that, I believe.

But I'd assume you knew that.

This is the sort of behavior publications like Salon would excuse because it's "a logical response to centuries of oppression by the white majority" or some shit like that. At least when they're not busy defending pedophilia.

You probably could. I got mine for $40. It's a bitch to get her to stand up though. She gives me trouble unlike any of my other figures

Food, candy, sometimes my thumb if I need to scrub a spot on my desk. Various parts of my wife, when we're alone. I also brush my tongue after my teeth, but the brush is doing the moving there so I don't count it as licking.

To be honest, I really don't think I have a purpose and really don't want to live in this world. No clue, might just be my demons talking.

Hopefully not.

I can only hope Hitler-sama comes back and gives advice on how to lube gas chambers.

Granted, I'd be more than happy if all of the major US cities were bombed by the Russians and Chinese.

I fucking hate journalists. They're all such scumbags.

either way it takes around 20 years to apply for the EU and you still can get rejected so we're all good for awhiles

are you sure that it doesn't just depress you instead?

Lots of people who try to testify against them end up dead in convenient circumstances. If there were justice they'd have been nailed to the wall by now. The guy didnt sound like the type to die from a barbell accident either, he was a veteran of lifting.

Are you saying Bel is inside all of us?

Yeah, im surprised the price on popcorn hasnt skyrocketed yet. Cant wait for the next big thing to go down. I hope its the brits revolting and kicking the fucking politicians out for trying to stop the brexit.

Are you saying you dont want to watch pouty highlanders spin at each other and wear weird as fuck glasses?

Thanks man.
Good to see someone else shares the love.

I've lost complete control of my sleep schedule. Sleeping maybe for four hours then up for around 8-10 hours and repeating that.

I've been franticly searching for a girl to talk to for some reason. Of course I want a relationship but I never realized how much I relied on having a girl to talk to. After breaking up with my GF I have been driving myself mad. I don't know how to explain in, it's like I can talk to girls about certain things and now that I have none I feel fucked up.

Fuckin' scum.

Worse still: I work in the maternity wing.

Yeah, I want to see their loss. I want to see them pissed.

Fuckin' hoodrats, man.

For someone with a feminine penis like yourself, yeah there would be depression. But someone like me who has a masculine penis, it wouldn't.

We all have been touched by Bel.

How big of a security force do you guys have? They are allowed guns right?

Living in the now is the only way I've made it this far, its a good way to live by.

Sometimes using the edge of the stand instead of the bottom and having it fully extended works better for some poses I've found.

It's the depressive side most likely. Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why everyone's goal in life is to find something worth living for user. Be it money, a family, a fulfilling job, a worth cause, waifufaggotry, or whatever.

As long as you're getting 7-8 hours of sleep every 24 hours, you're not gonna die from the sleep cycle.

Yes.

I got mine to stand up consistently. You just need to rotate the feet right.

Just get rid of those potato farmers causing trouble and asking for secession. And whoever is threatening a veto. Send em to allahland imo. Im sure islam would enjoy their company.

Its probably some new anti anti gun tech. I heard the club in Orlando had the same sign up and it didnt stop us. Were gonna need underlined signs soon before this gets any worse.

With bels love for kids and the amount of gays in the thread, that'd explain a lot actually.

That and booze, I like to get a bit drunk and celebrate whenever shit like the brexit happens

Same here, I want them penniless and on the streets, I want them to suffer.

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long, long time.

Going to bed. Also I'd like you all to know that I might be gone from Tuesday to Friday. Might visit family, to be determined. Anyways, see ya guys!

not a very good turn around that, feel free to try again

without potato though I wont get my chips!

I didn't get what it meant at the time but now I do. I was too worried I was srsly being mistaken for Bel I didn't notice it was in response to the gif.

Salt first, then shoah them as the kvetch.

I appreciate how my state loves guns. Don't use them myself, but I assume it's helped keep muds and taco from trying too much shit here. That, and culling the stupid (we've had cases of some dumbass using a Saguaro for target practice and it falling on him, killing him in revenge).

I'm honestly not real sure who makes this stuff. It's a three hour infusion every eight weeks or so, not something I can just order and take at home.

Metal detectors and pat downs then? Won't stop fists, but might be of use against knives and shit if you guys don't already do that.

I was a pyro as a kid and burned the shit out of the top of my thumb. It looks completely normal but it feels really smooth. I'll lick that every once in a while.

But literally hitler is running for president right now, haven't you heard?

Yeah that nap thing fucks me up too. You are too tired to stay up long enough to fix it and don't stay up long enough to need to sleep long either.

If you got one gf you can always get another user, keep trying!

Second largest police force in the state by size, third best funded.

It's the stand that gets me. It might just be mine but the peg doesn't fit very well

yeah, oh, and since you say you've grown up on PS1, do you have any favorites? I've only played FF7. So it'd be cool to have others.

Ran out of dog pictures.

Cya yakuza, thanks for the heads up so we know you didn't bite the bullet!

Shit, in that case my idea won't work. Fingers crossed your insurance plan holds out until there's some reform in the system, or you win the lottery.

Wow fam, shit taste. Im going to make you watch scary documentaries now.

The brexit was a joyous occasion. We havent had something amazing like that happen in a long long time. Im happy for those tea drinking fuckers. Now hopefully they keep the momentum up and remake an empire that the sun could never set upon.

Nite, may pleasant mcnuggies come to you in sleep.

Chips are overrated. Embrace the greatness that is cornchips.

Exactly.

If you get on skype, imma talk shit

Have no fear Obi Wan, he is no longer with us.

They're really nice. Too bad my family thinks I'm going on a school shooting or some shit if I so much as look at ammo.

Yes but he has to win.

I do like the taste of my thumb. It's kind of relaxing, somehow. My brother was a pyro when we were kids. He would sit in his closet with a book of matches just lighting them and setting paper on fire. Damn near caught his room on fire once.

>implying I'm not always on.

I know but it's just not compatible with other peoples schedules. Once I get a job shits going to hit me hard.

Yea i'm thinking of just staying up all day today no matter how tired I get then crash at night. I'm not bad with girls at first, they find me interesting, i'm no "nice guy" so I can actually get the girl but then once i'm with them and they like me, shit just falls apart. but thanks user.

Main thing is that I'm covered by my family's insurance until 26, which is the limit they do for extending it to offspring. Part of why my mom wants me on disability, since that would get me covered.

I'm online right now and you aren't. Unless it somehow broke

Wew back

Nice, great bearguy gunpla too.

Bugs breath though their skin basically, since they don't have lungs like us they can only grow as large as the oxygen % in the air allows them.
Which is what most bug sprays use too kill them with by blocking the pours on their skin for breathing.

And yes watch Symphogear, don't expect much just power through it.
And I never played Wild Arms sadly, might get the HD remake for one when it comes out later though.

Holy shit? Just for the single hospital?

Are you sure you don't live in a shitty city?

Megaman legends, legend of legaia, suikoden 1, kings field

Lots of others but I'd have to get up and look through my collection.

My first console was a NES, but I fell in love with the ps1 when it first came out.

You can fix it ezpz, just grab some java.

Yeah, we really haven't. Its a little weird actually being able to feel some shred of optimism.

If it does legitimately disable you, then do it.

Hahaha

Them*

Blowout soon feminist

I have really close male friends no homo but I know exactly what you mean about talking to girls. The way women communicate is called "worry-talk" or something, they can help someone talk through a problem even if they have no fucking clue what it's actually about or how to solve it.

The thing about that is that I'm not content with my own goals, I feel like there should be an objective meaning of life, somewhere.

Even though I'm an agnostic, I know why people fill their lives with religion. It's because it makes you feel like you're doing something meaningful with what otherwise should be a petty life, akin to a dust mite.

What is everyone playing? I have been playing daggerfall recently. Only problem is that I just started the game and merchants do not talk to me and I get no response. Is this a glitch?

I'm set to invisible.

I've set off model rockets and stuff in my room before. Not the wisest move.

Well if you can at least get past the first bit that fucks people up, you'll find a girl who clicks with you eventually. Its that first bit that fucks most guys up.

And go grab some energy drinks. And failing that take a very short nap next time, like 1 hour. It helps

Night Yakuza, I will be here spreading the message that tomboys are pure love in your stead.

Nope. I was told that we used to have them, but they got in the way of stretchers and such. Instead, we mostly use our many outreach programs as a bribe to the thugs and future thugs. Build good will until they dont even think about fucking with us.

getting set to play zeros escape

All righty guys, I'm off to bed. It was fun chatting

Sleep tight everybody, catch you all on the flipside~

Oh it's a figma? I misread that earlier.

Yeah, I have a figma of Undine Asuna, it was on sale at one point for about $30, when it was usually $50, so I snagged it. Can't say I'm the biggest fan of figmas now though. Not as infuriating as a Nendoroid, but still annoying to assemble.

$40 ain't too bad, but if she's a pain to keep on her feet, I'll probably pass

Shit I forgot about that.
That really is just that much worse
do you live in Detroit or something? I've never heard of something such as that happening before

I wish that goal were easy to find

You don't say, man. How'd that end?

Night yoza~

The only objective meaning to life is "survive" from a secular standpoint. Therefore, for someone to want to survive, they have to find something that makes them joyous enough to want to tough it out everyday.

I ended up catching it mid air as it bounced off the walls and held it until it fizzled out. Burnt the shit out of my arm.

If it was easy to find, everyone would be doing it. Nighty night.

Planetside, planetside and did I mention planetside? I need to play something else but no other games allows me to vocally shitpost as well as Planetside.

I don't mind them so much. My Kurisu one was pretty good until I broke the stand.

Just smash dat mf call button nigga

Not popular enough for that. I mean, the first game does have the full on remake in ACF, but still.

I suppose the closest it's gotten has been a PS4 PS2 classic release for Wild Arms 3, but I think that's mainly just them tweaking the graphics slightly (with it being a somewhat early PS2 JRPG, I don't know how much they can really do to improve it graphically) and adding achievement the game never had in the first place.

Tried applying a few times and have been turned down every time so far, though my mom, who works medical records, says that's normal for the disability process. Got a court hearing about it coming up; not sure what to expect.

What about handheld metal detectors on the security at the front?

That's why we fill our lives with video games. At least they used to bring us joy

Sounds painful. What in the world possessed you to do that in the first place?

Shit, that's rough. Still, though. Didn't burn the house down.

Just started replaying Ghost Trick. Good shit.

Try reading up on it online or asking ur mum.

Night cucks.
>life

night

Why'd you feel the need to say no homo to having friends?

And not die.

Mount and Blade
Sounds like it. You sure theyre merchants?

Bullshit. Planetside was just shut down.
Play ds3. You can use a mic and shittalk the people you invade and murder

Vidya still makes me happy.

Just burned out, find something else to keep you busy for a while then come back and reignite your joy of vidja.

Bro, we own over 50% of our city. Our sprawling campus ensures that when we need a new wing, we just build it. The city asks us for permission when they build damm near anything. We're the butch, they're the bitch.

Fine have it your way I'm online.

Too late.

Yea i'll have to remember that for next time.

Exactly, my problem is I never got in these close circle with girls and my pals. Those ones where they tell each other like secrets and shit, drama all that. In part I don't give a shit about knowing that stuff but the act of doing it is how people get close.

The first bit is fine with me, I fir with most people if I try to. It's the later parts that things get fucked, touching, talking personal stuff, etc. I'm just terrible at it. Sometimes wish I was just gay tbh.

Off topic what are some of you listening to at this late hour, getting pumped up or listening to sound to feel down to? Also is there ever just general play with Holla Forums threads around? I always see specific games but i'm down to play various games with some of you guys and i'm sure some of you are too.

Bye.

That's what survival is.

Nice, I've never heard of Legends of Legaia, since I'm really into JRPGs, and it looks kind of like one, I might check it out. I also wanted to try Parasite Eve, but everywhere I go to try to buy that game, it's really expensive for whatever reason.

Anyway, I'm gonna get ready to go to bed, thanks for the recommendations. I'll probably be on tomorrow, and I'll just use the same dog picture with the sunglasses again. Maybe I'll just use ein.

I went to daggerfall and talked to a few blacksmiths and one alchemist. They all said they don't want to talk to someone with my reputation and then just did not talk to me. I just started the game which is weird, so how is my reputation that low? I don't recall having this problem before.

top lel
I was talking about Planetside 2 but Planetside 1's still going. It looked dead as shit so I didn't bother trying it past the first hour.
I might just go play some GTA: VC after this shit.

You're a cruel fucker, but creative.

nichegamer.com/2016/05/12/wild-arms-3-launches-ps4-may-17-north-america/
I wonder if I can buy the first two on the psn store or something.
Otherwise I might just get them on my emulator if they are worthwhile.

It's not mine, just a picture I found.
700USD is almost as much as I spent on my computer.

maybe i'll use ein in the future i mean

when is suicide an option?

Good luck nigga.

You should have expected the unexpected.

when your parents have died

Never.

When you have the will to follow through.

Now.

Muramasa Rebirth.

Anyone know how long each of the Genroku Chapters are? Kind of hoping they're each as long as the routes for Kisuke and Momohime.

Ghost Trick's so fucking good. Too bad I never see much discussion of it around here, unlike the way it used to be on halfchan a few years back with nigh weekly threads. And I know some people here seem to have some notion that older games don't warrant discussion of now, especially when there's "nothing left to discuss at this point."

I'm too simpleminded for something like that.

Whenever you like

You know it.

The older I get the more I realize that feeling comes and goes. Its not gone away forever.

I was 9 and a pyro so

Yeah thats why I held on to it even though it was burning me, so it wouldn't burn the house down.

Must kill all scalpers.

Always. Just hang that rope over a support and hang yourself.

do not click this thumbnail

4am generals have cursed every poster with immortality so never.

Oh, I guess if you were just a kid its a bit more excusable.

The genroku chapters are very short. They consist of about two chapters and only add around 2-3 bosses each. They do however get the option to fight through any boss ro stage any other character can do.

Do click this one

Well, there's only so much you can really say about it.

Okay

After you give me sauce for that.

But I know that feel, that sinking empty feeling and just wanting to die but at the same time not to. It comes and goes.

But what's the point of living if you can't function emotionally on a day-to-day basis? Wouldn't it be better for me to end my lineage so future generations are less likely to suffer?

I'm not sure. I'm going to watch an episode of Always Sunny then go to bed. Night.

I almost ended up in Detroit, but decided against it. Not Detroit, but on many of the same lists as Detroit. We're pretty high on the list of most violent cities in America, which is weird since most decent folks think its pretty tame here. We've got a big ghetto that lives in the shadow of the hospital, and our shadow is massive.

The waifu, as usual.

Damn what the fuck kind of hospital is this.

You don't like touching girls?

You might just be gay!

And I think there are Holla Forums steam groups and stuff

Night! And yeah just emulate these games, ps1 is good for it

Did you murder innocent people or fuck with guards or something? Sounds like you pissed someone off along the way.

Well Planetside is being shut down, guess just soon and not yet.

What about rust? You could shittalk people while you murder and betray them.

are you wanna die?

Finding something that makes you happy does allow you to function emotionally on a day-to-day basis.

yomel did nothing wrong

The first two are indeed on the PSN. NA PSN anyhow. Wild Arms 2 never saw an EU release and Sony never saw fit to give it to them through the PSN either.

Take these if they help.

Parasite Eve, the first one anyhow, is really damn cheap where I live. It's PEII that's pricy at about $30 or more.

Depends on what you like. The Spyro and Crash games are solid choices, as is MGS and Castlevania SotN (which is admittedly easy to break difficulty wise, but looks and sounds superb). Also really fucking like Wild Arms 1 and 2.

Had a PS1 myself growing up, but never was allowed much for it, so I've been exploring what's around on my CFW PSP via eboots.

The kind that is the largest employer in the city and the 3rd or 4th largest in the state. We're huge. Our research department is massive, as big as the entire staff of one of our nearby competitors.

after 2016 if you still feel like it

No. I just made a new character and got out of the dungeon and went to daggerfall. Never killed anyone. They just hated me. Not sure why. I sometimes tried to enter a civilian building, but that stops you from going in and says there is nothing of value. What can piss off merchants?

Yeah I guess so. I wasn't even that dumb a kid either. I just kind of did it randomly.

Ahh that makes more sense.

Ever go to the research department? Ever hear stories of crazy experiments gone wrong?

When it does the most damage to your enemies.

Why waste money on a waifu figurine? Could get more use out of a daki.

Don't click this one.

Ameicas Suitehearts

Or embracing anger and working with the other emotions.

Nah, I want to so badly but I guess I'm just a pussy. I can't be that daddy level that girls my age want, oh well. Yea i'm in a few of those but they die fast.

Fedorafag here. We're only alive because we're biological machines that worked really well. Every generation of children we leave behind and every physical creation (books, buildings, computers) is going to be entirely gone one day.

Sounds like a good game to use cheats as well for some extra salt mining but I'm sure as fuck not giving them any of my shekels.

I already have one.

When you embrace the anger you get some sense of happiness from it, so it still works out in the end.

That's a shame, but I suppose if it was as long as the base game was they'd have just released them as more Muramasa games.

Yeah, but then that sparks the issue of why discuss any game or system older than current releases on Holla Forums in the first place, if there's nothing left to discuss with any of them? Also, you'd be surprised at how people don't know there's some extra scenes if you go to certain locations in Ghost Trick at certain points between chapters.

Yomiel did a LOT wrong, but is a villain you can have a lot of sympathy for due to the level of despair he'd been put in.

I got bored and found it.
exhentai.org/g/810969/93aa619594/

maybe they were right about the chemtrails

Embrace the fire.

You're right. I played a real game for the first time in weeks today. It's not gone yet. Soon.

move out of heavily populated areas like cities

There are also secret endings for each character if you go and beat all the other bosses

It's just not one of those games that has much to discuss once you've played it, I guess. It's not something with patches, or a competitive scene, or a morality system or anything that really lends itself to extended discussion, I guess.

Havent done enough to get a decent rep. You need to help people a little. Do some quests and shit. Maybe visit a daedra on their particular season.

Probably for the best after their shit with the race/gender selecter.

Oh? Who do you cuddle at night?

True, schadenfreude is a hell of a thing.

….No?

Try dating younger girls then?

Most relationships work better with an age gap between the guy and girl.

I never dated girls over 19 personally

Year of the fire monkey.

Play older games you dummy.

good

That it is.

maybe that's why you have such bad experiences with ex-girlfriends

So some merchants just start out hating me? Something like this just never seemed to happen to me when I last played it, so I thought it might be due to my low personality. But then I tried a charismatic character and had the same effect.

Its a great time to be alive, listen to , he knows what he's talking about. Embrace it.

Its not like you could colonize us. I meant the third worlders, like africa, or hait.

anti invasion music

this one feels like a trip to twin falls nudge nudge wink wink

Maybe they found out you go to Holla Forums

Tom Cruise. :^)
>implying I would ever publicly post my wifi

This tbh fam.

Time for me to bail. See you guys later, everybody take care.

Maybe! Although only one caused most of the troubles and she aged out over the 19yo limit so.

Later smoke

night vince

if it's done once it can be done again

they're probably using the Nazi detector

It's probably something shit like Asuka anyway.

Nite smokes.

I guess I should get to bed so I don't sleep through my shift. Later.

Keep in mind that hijacking wifi signals is illegal.

later

Cya user!

I've only beaten Kisuke's route thus far. Wasn't expecting him to sudoku himself.

Also, am I missing something, or is the story told in just bits and pieces around the boss fights? Because I keep feeling as if I'm missing some stuff.

I don't know, even years after it came out, halfchan still had frequent threads on it, both for general discussion of it, appreciation of it, and helping make other anons aware of it. Was how I'd first found out about it myself.

Honestly I lot of games I'd have never known about, even older ones, if some anons hadn't found them still worth discussing.

The United States was never colonized

Nothing so exciting. Mostly disease research. We're the 2nd biggest target in the state, terrorism wise. 9/11 had soldiers posted around the campus, or so I've been told.

Most girls I've seen don't grow out of that shit until 27. Doesn't help with what's been going on the past several years.

That's because I'm moot.

Only if I don't get caught. :^)

But if it's your wifi, it's ok.

whatever helps you sleep at night

I'm all for "Happening" memes, but shit really isn't as bad as everyone seems to think it is (at least here in Burgerland). Think of any time period in the last few centuries and then think if memes existed in those time periods, "western civilization" has been much closer to collapsing before.

Yeeeeaaaaaah nothing exciting at all about plagues and life eradicating viruses! Nothing at all!

Back before Ritsu trying to find girls my age they were all busted with ex husbands and kids and shit. So the option is either hormonal crazy town or sloppy seconds.

try colonizing Canada, they are kinda pussies

You guys could only beat quebec. You'd never beat all of North America anymore. We'll help you retake australia to turn it back into a proper prison colony though okay?

That actually sounds like a good name for a book.

Nite

Oh god, you're a cuckold mimi? Say it aint so.
I'd find it hilarious if moot did lurk here because 4chan managed to become too cancerous for him

For the main story, you're supposed to play each route multiple times. Your goal is to get the sword at the bottom of the weapon tree and get the true endings.
Go back and take out the barriers that are still up, explore, and work your way down the weapon tree for each character

It doesn't matter that they can kill you. What matters is if you can fuck them.

If shitposting has been around for all of mankind, I'd suspect memes, at least as simple ideas, have been as well.

Hell, this thing even seems to make note of someone having drawn "a man with a large nose" on a wall in Pompeii. Early happy merchant meme?

don't need to, they're already colony

alright but we're dumping coffee into the sea for even stevens sakes

You obviously haven't met our hockey moms.

Ebolachan pls go

Fine, but only the decaf shit.

I let other waifufags jerk off to my wifi so I can jerk to them jerking off. In all seriousness, I become jealous if someone else has my wifi.

Pretty sure thats how you piss off an abbo.

Ah, okay. One more thing, some swords seem to require you to have made certain ones on both character's blade trees as the prerequisites, but with some, even with both of them having been made, it seems I still can't make the ones apparently shared between the two. Do I need to beat both routes once first, or something?

Not sure if it's a good idea. Might just spread the [CURRENT YEAR] cuck mindset here even worse than it is.

I'm just gonna stick to fullderp, 3ds bunker, and ignore browsing the catalog since SS13 is dead here. I fucking hate the internet right now.

Better not let huey ever find out her name then or he'd do everything in his power to netorare you.

no deal

Bye

This is a really old statue that fits the bill.

There is literally nothing wrong with accepting Ebola-chan. I still think it's fucking incredible that a bunch of anonymous neo-nazis summoned a strain of Ebloa through the power of shitposting and then anthropomorphized it into a similar style to Japanese animation.

rip

Eternal September.

I mean, yeah, we keep smallpox and anthrax and shit on hand for research, but those locations are damn near bombproof. I've been told that they were underground and had walls that were a few feet thick of reinforced concrete and steel.

I mostly just stick to this thread and maybe open a couple of boards once a day, Holla Forums isn't one of them.

Trying to talk about video games online is just retarded. Too many kids no matter where you go.

That I don't care about. I've seen that shit enough to not care. I know Huey well enough to know. It's if I know they actually do care and all that shit.

You need to finish both routes and explore the walled off areas with both characters

You can dump the decaf and we'll let you have Alaska.

That thread about ancient screenshots was fun as fuck, I feel like a meme preservationist by saving some of them.

I take it you're a fan of ntr then?
>They actually do care
Ah okay, I get what you mean. Like its actually their waifu too and you're sharing.

At least you might have somewhere to hide out when the happening happens.

If you are ok with the off chance of that shit going off at least.

Shame ebola didn't wipe out the continent though.

Nothing wrong with that. I know I'm a territorial little shit and I'm sort of glad mine isn't very popular

I got a few

wew
wew
I see Holla Forums was still shitposting on Holla Forums even before imageboards existed.

Maybe we can convince Holla Forums to meme something even greater.

we don't want alaska

Right on the dime.

It's a bitch since mine is.
Enough of this waifufaggotry bull crap. Back to shitposting.

embed related

Some guy that works as a teacher in some ebola ridden part of the world got his kids to draw ebola chan for a class activity.
Also we managed to convince the nogs living there through the whole ebolachan thing that western doctors actually worshiped the disease.

Okay, thanks. I'd been wondering what it was that was preventing them from being made.

Honestly, I think half/b/ or someone had found that pompeii page years ago, and after seeing that mention of Chie it made it's way to half/v/ as well as being board relevant (with that screenshot there having come from the /his/tory board here; the notion of Roman shitposting sure gets around). Always wanted to see someone draw some image of Rise or someone in roman fashion carving that Chie line into the city wall.

What has got you so asshurt?

Got two more

10/10 would shitpost with you fucks again.

WHAT

End me before I end someone else.

As long as people still want to call each other niggers and faggots without fear of being banned, I think imageboards will likely exist in some form. And if the moderations suddenly doesn't allow for it, people will go elsewhere.
NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

when I get my harddrive back I'll post the cap but you can probably google it to find some articles.

Sounds like you are losing control.

What kind of work is it?

I only hope it continues to happen until the end of time. Mario's a nigger. Look he's a nigger.

If only this fag knew what animu would be like in about 20 years time he would have a seizure.

Feel free to join us if you enjoy watching anime about children getting "corrected". You guessed it, it's more Gundam. We are watching Victory from the start after one episode of Super Book.

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

Some of those would be better if you could actually know what the date on them was.

Never change.

You know what, forget it. We'll conquer you later.

This is why I dont have a waifu, nothing to get hung up on.

Im liking where this is going.

Energy drinks and espresso shots.

It's not like I wanted one. It just kind of happened fam. Because I'm a lonely faggot obviously. :^)

some warehouse work. I basically take returns and scan them into our system. Usually ~400 pieces before 12 pm. After that things get lighter. The issue is that since I was taking Vyvanse when I worked my previous job, I hadn't had much to eat for the three months I worked and I think my ulcer has returned with a vengeance.

Without the noise generated by other people your waifu was finally able to find her way into your heart.

Why not get one of those mail order brides from poland or russia?

That guy sounds like a total faggot. I bet he would scoff at the idea of Dirty Pair if he's crying about "otakuism".

I think he'd have even more of a fit if he saw more 1980s anime.

Better go to a doctor then

then duckduckgo it you goy.

you can try

That sounds incredibly gay. And it's still despicable if that is the reason or >3dpd

The price of a Russian bride would be pretty expensive and I'm not willing to spend more shekels on the maintenance either goy.

Ulcers are serious get that shit checked out!

It's a scam. After they get citizenship they ditch your ass, then you face Hell in the courts, then she lives with The New Guy off your sheckles. Bad idea. Plus he can't ignore the true love that's right in front of him.

Holla Forums is pretty dead these days

Perhaps after this shift on the way home. Speaking of, I ought to get going. I only hope I make it through the day without any serious occurrences.

So, the situation has detiorated pretty badly. 4 kingdoms have declared war on us. Essentially everyone but Sarranids, ironically. We've lost Dhirim, Praven, Narra, Halmar, veluca and might lose uxhal. Shits getting bad man.

I dont really wanna. I like you brits when you're not being SJWs.

What would you want then?

Man, marriage was so much better when divorce was near impossible.

Late as fuck once again. How you guys doing? Finally got some cheap cream soda.

Good luck, don't die

RIP swadia

I want to drink with my love, faggot.

Disgusting.

Fug.

Wew lads.
Hows everyone been?

I think the problem is just me as a person at the place i'm at now. Maybe in a year or two i'll be good to date. But for now i'm just looking for a girl to talk to. That's all I want.

stop being them ur self then

Lucky!

Why so late?

I'm alright. About to bounce though.

Why even look for girls for that kind of emotional venting if you don't want to date them seriously?

Pretty decent user, I wish I had cheap cream soda.

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!

Yeah tell me about it. I just tried to retake Veluca and around 1000~ rhodokos charged up on my 100 men ass.

This is the part where I ask who's your love you want to drink with. Instead im gonna ask:

Are you working towards making that happen?

SJWism started in britain.

Oh no no i'm open to dating seriously. I'm all for it, it's just not a must. It's most likely part of me wanting to and part of me feeling crushed from my past experiences. It's just, idk fuck.

We always come back.

psykers are heresy
maybe

Try out a companion only run some time. Find a mod with like 20-30 companions and an option to turn off them leaving. Its seriously the most fun I've ever had in M&B. Done about 3 different mods like that and its great.

Yeah I get you. I was the same after my main ex. You'll get over those experiences eventually, trust me.

I bought mine at Ralphs, it was a store brand.

They are fine, just don't make any pacts with daemons.

Nothing because I can't make miracles happen fam.

I want to be there to shitpost over proxy and get TKed for it.

My friends wanted to watch the Trigun movie. I really liked it.

Checked and nice!

I haven't seen trigun in a very very long time. Not even sure if I ever saw the movie. Glad you had fun!

If you wanna get TKed just stream weebshit over prox coms. People get mega salty for no reason as you can hold Q and mute people.

Thanks user, hopefully soon I will. Until then vidya,anime,8ch,and pals have helped me keep my mind off it.

Not sure what to do now after that Ps2 session.
Odd I'll play VII, Even I'll play BB after fapping

Sounds like it could be fun! **Do you know of any mods other than brytenwalda where you play as a footsoldier?

Interesting. SJWism might have started in Austria with the frankfurt school in Vienna. It'd be ironic if nazis and SJWs both came from Austria.

Maybe if you try with all your heart

This is my current playlist and it seems a lot of try hards get pissed off gachmuchi since they automatically think I'm playing gay porn over the mic.

We both know I can't break reality family.

Might take a while but time heals all wounds.

Fuck thats a basic submod thats common in a lot of mods but I can't think of the name of it now.

A lot of mods have that though.

Nazi's and, let's stop pretending these zombies care about justice and call them what they are, communists, are both symptoms of Democracy. Anyone who's studied Athenian democracy knew this would be the end result. The worst tyranny of all is the tyranny of the crowd. God save the queen.

Gonna go make breakfast.

Night is getting better. 5-0 just called and told us the assholes are spending some time in jail and that they "resisted" a little too hard and took a little nap. Our nurse is in a room, comfortable. CT scan was reassuring, hand is fixable.

I'm gonna have to stay over and talk to the board. Not happy about that.

Then mould someone into the real life version of your waifu.

Only one I know of is brytenwalda. I wish it were in more. I love fighting in armies and "working my way up"

Oh of course. The new social order shit with marixsm was created by a joint effort with socialism and communism. IIRC socialism threw communism away for a bit but theyre working together again as we see happening over the past few years.

This notion that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing is just not true. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Is there some way to do a screenshot of a foobar playlist that's longer than my screen?

Because that would be trying to make someone that isn't family. It would eventually become unsettling like a tulpa.

No clue. I should make something other than VLC my shitbox player.

The samurai genkokujo mod has it. And uhh it might just be a feature of the diplomacy mod that a lot of mods use. Look that up and see.

Good to know the nurse is okay. I was reading what you posted and it sounded like a really horrible situation.

I felt the same way about trudeau and bush. The loveable idiot act seems to be an act imo.

Does it? I know I have a samurai one installed and didnt even know I could do that. Thats awesome.

Ah, so incest. Maybe shota or something. I gotcha.

Exactly. See it's because she's my sister and that would just be fucking weird. I think I'm done for tonight. See you faggots later.

Looks like I can dump the text at least.
Thanks Foobar.
Puushing since it's too many for Holla Forums.
puu.sh/pHFLR/ed71ba37c1.txt

Yeah I know the samurai one has it.

I once did a like retarded 300 hour playthrough where I joined an army and never left. I'd let it run in the background and just check in for battles every once in a while. Was neat seeing the computers handle everything.

What happened with the nurse who got stabbed with the addicts needle? Is she okay?

Nite bud. Have a good one.

My face still hurts. I had someone pop a stitch in my lip. Gonna have a black eye for a while. My biggest concern is the board, now. They're gonna roast my ass nine ways to Sunday. The patient is already talking about filing a suit over how "unsafe" our hospital is, how she was scared for her life and should be able to have her baby without worrying about thugs.

She's OK. Had a little time off, got checked out. They're gonna keep checking her out to ensure that she doesn't get anything, but since she's been clean so far I doubt she'll get anything. She lost a little weight from the meds, but she's back to work.

no u did

Good for her, I was worried she mightve been fucked for doing the right thing.

We didnt even exist back then mate.

you don't exist now

Only a little

America is better than England

You could always add Japanese 1980s idol music to that list.