The youngest person to be accepted in MIT history is a young black kid from africa

wow, pol BTFO

and yet he cant put down the ski mask and the glock for one night

Got a laugh out of me tbh

and yet you faggots post black nazi photos at the same time.

these double standarts, lol.

Yeah, about that.

yeah, I can also post retarded white kids doing stupid dumb shit.

checkmate, cracka scientists!

100% sure he got in on his academic merit alone, no pandering here folks

not really, google kelvin doe.
He got into MIT after a video showing how he made a radio station powered by his own generator he made from town scraps got posted on youtube.

So what? What possible point could you be attempting to prove?

For real. Anybody who promotes white identity without the intention being to promote black identity, Asian identity, fucking WORLD identity, then you're no better than black supremacists, Asian supremacists, etc.
You're nothing but a white person engaging in a chimpout.

I'm not white nor american.
;)

changing pol minds.

didn't i read about that in the sjw iron man reboot

Oh, so you're like a feminist that gets offended on behalf of other people?

Wait hold on, you're the dude I was agreeing with. What are you on about, again?

I don't watch trash cynema.

So I can post black supremacy shit on pol because?

Wow a nuclear fusor huh? Haven't heard that one before! Man the places I could go if only I could put an electric gravy whisk in a vacuum chamber. Brilliant.

That's nothing, some niggers take bachelor's while being dead.

Congrats on your smart nigger, OP.
Posted this from my high tech computing device no niggers were involved in.
Using electricity no niggers were involved in, etc.

But, again, enjoy your radio toting shitskin.

My brother was making power generators using magnets and paper windmills since he was 6.

If he had access to internal combustion scraps he would figure that out.

I know, but is interesting to note how most kids including whites are retarded, even if that's something other more privileged kids can figure is nice to give him the oportunities, since he comes from a poor nation.

MIT'S LATEST AFFIRMATIVE ACTION NIGLET WILL SURELY SHIFT THE IQ DISTRIBUTION

And for him having the opportunity there are a hundred poor White kids that don't.

MIT is being filled by asians, not blacks.

Based on what? A statistical outlier? That's like pointing to tall eastern Asians in an attempt to counter the claim that on average eastern Asians are shorter than whites.

There are more than a billion sub Saharan Africana. There are plenty of intelligent ones who will flock to Western educational institutions. Dumbass.

Race realism is about average intelligence and variance.
It will always be possible for the smartest man in the world to be African and the dumbest man in the world to be European.
It has little bearing on what the overall percentages of ethnic diversity are required for advanced civilizations to stay so.
It has no bearing at all in ensuring that one's ethnicity continues to exist in the future, which is a concern for many here.