Aaaaaaand no hope

I was so willing to stay open-minded to the idea that they wouldn't fuck it up this time, and then they pull this shit.
One of the biggest factors people want in a mech game is customization.

Other urls found in this thread:

r.kyaa.sg/ivirlo.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT MECHA!

Ok what the fuck. They said MORE customization for mechs!
Premade equipment? This is because of Overwatch isn't it? "Classes are the new thing, loadouts are old news!"

play Xenoblade X.
8 weapons all customisable.
so is the frame of the skell and the 5 armour slots

Not to mention 3 slots on all weapons

Kill yourself for supporting censorship

God dammit.

I thought that was how it always worked

Fuck the censorship. It's fucking nothing that matters.
If you're gonna complain about anything complain about the translation.
Bought it, and wrote a letter.
I want another Xenoblade eventually. Stay Xenobladeless faggot.

I expected nothing but Titanfall with content but I'm somewhat surprised they failed to do that.
At least Hyper is doing the reload animations.

Guess I'll pick it up on sale for $30.

There is no excuse for censorship in any form or fashion. You disgust me on every level.

There is no excuse for censorship. You are supporting them doing so by buying the game.

I dont like it either but this shit is not new, Nintendo has been doing that for decades. SJWs or not, Nintendo has a long ass history of censoring games.

The first game was CoD with giant robots that weren't even that useful.
Also here's a mirror because fuck giving them views
r.kyaa.sg/ivirlo.mp4

I don't know what to say to you.

There are better games to own. Tried it at a friend's house and all it looked like was a single player mmo. The music wasn't as good as the first one, none of the areas were as memorable as the first one, the characters looked bland and the gameplay didn't improve much upon the first one. Since it has nothing to do with the first game's plot, I see no reason really to buy it unless you were stupid enough to believe that it was the reason to get the wii u.

This whole thread is cancer

Dropped.
I mean, I had already dropped it because it's fucking Titanfall, but now it's really dropped.

you have to go back

Not excusing it. I just don't give a shit about it. If you really want Lin uncensored make the True Cords

Complaining about censorship instead of the translation itself is far worse. Translation is horrid and all through the game, censorship is only Lin, boob slider, and the training gear pants.

I'll give you the boring characters apart from Elma, Commander Vandham, Lao and Nagi but the game has some very interesting quests and battle strategies to work out.
I wouldn't call it boring at all, especially since i have over 500 hours in it.

The translation is also censored and you should have expected it ro be bad due to the company who made it.
You bought a Treehouse game, you deserve death.

Friendly reminder that lost planet 2 is only 5 dollaridoos right now
The only thing keeping the multiplayer dead is people like you not playing it

Spare me your justifications apologist. Consider hard the merits of suicide.

Stay mad, faggots.
You're missing out on one of the best customisable mech games.

Kill yourself for not playing games and posting on Holla Forums. The shit translation is the least of XCX's problems.

Jesus christ you are a faggot. I hope you bought that censored pile of garbage used or pirated it.

user, you can't even recolor weapon parts.

And that's terrible.

but how am I supposed to fuck sparkledog furries with it?

Full price with artbook while knowing it was censored.

Weapon colours correspond to the level of the weapon 30, 40, 50 or 60. You can still colour everything else.

You are the cancer of vidya.

From what I seen it still falls into the problem xenoblade had. It simply is waiting for timers on your abilities to go down. Also, it goes under the battles the first one had, where all you had to do was be a higher level than the thing you are fighting and there would be no challenge. If it was higher, you had a bit of challenge that relied on following one type of tactic until you won. I had to switch out to a different party members to make battling interesting again. From what I have seen it follows the same gameplay, but with guns and differing parts to attack. So there would be little purpose to play it for the gameplay that was meh to begin with.

What exactly would be the poit of having 6 or even 3 titans if you can change their loadout at will?

>gender

I hope you are baiting at this point.

Gas yourself

?
Are you thinking about adding boy and girl mechs? Because that kind of stuff should stay in more cartoony mecha series, having content like that in """realistic""" mech games would seem out of place.

Feels good to still be able to enjoy vidya. Stay upset

Here's one strategy that will gie you an example. Use overdrive on foot, use a blue/ green art and keep reactivating it before it finishes. At this point you have no cooldowns and overdrive will last infinitely. Then use a TP art and make sure you have high potential. (TP arts use potential to calculate damage and health restored.) you be able to do 1,000,000 damage with each hit.

It's a painfully mediocre game that was butchered by Treehouse and you are funding them to do it again. The best part of you obviously dribbled down your mother's thighs.

First game was a 6.5 out of 10, I got it cheep and I'm a sucker for fun movement options.

But I already am playing Gundam Breaker 3

I'm in the middle of 100%'ing it now.
I got it used

No, in the first one you could change weapons, countermeasures and sub-weapons, as well as two abilities.

I believe they only did Xenoblade X because the humans are meant to be from the USA. NoE will probably do the next one.

Have to pick that up.

Neat as.

They don't call their mechs mechs what do you expect

Kill yourself, Ill be sure to enjoy the uncensored translated Jap version when CEMU is ready.
Wii U piratefags are already doing precisely that

Keep believing that, m8
Can't wait until NEVER EVER dawns on you cause no one is translating it.
Learn nippon.

Now that is a mature reaction for such a mature gamer as yourself.

Never Ever is dead like you should be

Good luck m8.
There's always hope.

Theres no need for hope when you're certain.

Yeah e3 was enough for me to drop it. I saw in that trailer that they treated a gun like a titan feature, by i didn't thought they decided to balance things that way.

No thanks.

You what?

Here have the good one.

lol why are you retarded?

Titanfall 2: Dead on Arrival. You should've expected it. What the hell did they show at e-3 that could give the impression that it would be good? That air grappler kill and the bromance with your mecha? I'd barely call it a 1.5 version. Maybe like a 1.2 since they patched in a campaign.

As long as its flashy enough people will get excited for it, just look at doom 4. All flashy shit with a bad to mediocre game beneath

smdh tbh

You say it likes it a bad thing.

underrated post

I can't belive there are people this fucking dumb to use the history of censorship as excuse for it.

Oh my god. The titans are literally just moba characters.
WHY THE FUCK DOES EVERYTHING MOBA CHARACTERS!?!?!

Because assfaggots make the most money.

the idea is that its just strange that people are only now starting to get up in arms about it. before it was just something people accepted, or at least it was rarely brought up

It's easier to see what the game was originally like now.

very good point

What a fucking retard