Will the dinosaurs have feathers on them?

Will the dinosaurs have feathers on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GoAWW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dinosaur_species_preserved_with_evidence_of_feathers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feathercucks should kill themselves

this is like asking if all the people in western period pieces will be white

Feathercucks will be first in line at the DOTR

Europe was never white. That is just a white supremacist fantasy :^)

Why do soyboys despise feathered dinosaurs?
Normalfags have all embraced the latest scientific insight into Maniraptoran reconstruction, yet omega males still desperately cling to outdated views of these magnificent animals?
Are they overcompensating for their lack of masculinity because in their minds scales = edgy?

JUST

The biggest question is what the fuck are they going to do plotwise? The appeal is dinosaurs plus theme park gone haywire. Without the park, its just another monster movie. TLW had site B to make up for this, but it was only there for a couple minutes tops and wasted potential. Treverrow lucked out by getting the free rehash (one per series), but him and the others are fucked now. No one knows how to follow up JP. Honestly, how do you?

If it's something that had feathers like Archeopteryx sure why not? If it's something that didn't have feathers like Carnotaurus or an Ankylosaurus species then no.

Nah man didn't you know faggots like think everything had feathers back then, even shit like Icthyosaurs.

So did ceratopsids have feathers too? Stegasaurids? Sauropods? or was it only theropods?

Woooow

Why don't modern lizards have feathers then hmmm?
Checkmate feather cucks.

No because not all dinosaurs were big birds. There's more evidence to suggest that the T. Rex looked more like it did in Jurassic Park and little evidence to suggest it had feathers.

Where?

archive.is/GoAWW

*blocks your path*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dinosaur_species_preserved_with_evidence_of_feathers

Feathercucks need to grow the fuck up

So now they added some grunge to the new logo almost exactly like the the Jurassic park II (lost world) logo.
They are not even trying now are they?

Didn’t they handwave that in the last movie?

The genealogist specifically say that they are designated to look cool and not to look like real dinosaurs.

>>>/waifuist/

So is it only fools who think even non-theropod species had feathers that piss you off? Or do you get triggered at the sight of an archeopteryx?

Because as it was said in the first book and Jurassic World they are not dinosaurs, but just frankmonsters, a patchwork of DNA that they hope it look like dinosaurs.

have any of you been to universal studios? their jurassic park section was pretty fun, not gonna lie.

Archeopteryx is a bird, not a dino

Are you basing that soley on it having feathers?

Will they have cloacas?

I know what a bird looks like. I have a pretty high IQ so don't try to debate me

It's always an Empire or Kingdom to give you the vibe of something "bad". Why don't you ever hear something like the Fallen Republic or Dark Federation?

Can't have the goyim associating bad thoughts when they're in republics and federations. Might make them notice things. Might make them uppity.

Hunger Games is way ahead of you, doing shit other than those games, which were the only kinda interesting things but the story was focused on the most boring bitch ever and MUH RESISTANCE. I'll eat my gun if any Jurassic World sequel features human/dino hybrid.
Only thing I can imagine happening is that they rebuild the park but oh no, someone/something fucked up and the evil computer designed and hatched more mutant eggs somewhere so the heroes must do something about, trying to get into the lab in ruins.

Yeah, things were so much better when one man had absolute power over an entire country and the rest of us had no rights.

Sure glad I live in a democracy where rich pedophiles and international banking certainly don't subvert and corrupt the inner workings of the state.

As opposed to a "democracy" where the populace or the "other side" are able to have a shitfit about their candidate not winning and proclaim that democracy is death, or a bipartisan system with a laughable third option.

But would it be able to open doors?

or maybe you're just stupid?

tbf the CIS had some legitimate grievances against the Republic.

Your point?

No, because the in-universe explanation for the resurrected dinos was that they were merged with frog DNA.
So it would be unlikely that they'd have feathers.

That always gets me.