Fuck racism and fuck white people

fuck racism and fuck white people

That Trump Curse is gonna hurt.

I always thought Jesse Owens would have made for a problematic biopic in the current year

And they'll go full revisionism

Think the jews are gonna turn of FDR now? Or just entirely make shit up?

Surely Hollywood made an accurate portrayal of history seeing how credible they are :^).
but seriously how much of that film was fiction?

Its not only called race because he runs in a race,,,, but also because he is black and Drumpfler was a racinst

Did you listen, from his mouth, what he thought of Hitler? It's recorded, go look it up.
He actually liked Hitler.

Nah, too much of their power comes from the policies he established. They'll whitewash him as much as they can.

he he Race Baiting he he

I really hope he'll kneel during Germany's national anthem in the movie.

Didn't Hitler treat him well and personally congratulate him? Afterwards he described him as a swell guy too.

redditrump soyboy detected

Actually I check the back of my tendies packets and whey shakes to make sure there's minimum amounts of soy emulsifier and maximum amount of protein. I benchpress the same weight twice a week and treat myself to some high-t broccoli stir-fry afterwards with only minimum amounts of soy sauce. Literally go fuck yourself.

hitler only treated him well becuase he wanted to lure him into a gas chamber, this is a fact agreed by all major historians.

He actually did say that, along with mentioning he was treated better for his achievements than in America
But who cares about facts anyway

Well we need to cut that part out and maybe add a scene where the nazis abuse him to appeal to a wider audience :^)

Think the scene when everyone starts calling him nigger in German while doing a nazi salute is too much? Didn't think so either

It is well documented that he was treated better in Germany so I thin this will probably be a combination of "le master race" being humiliated by a negro and the racist Americans treating him like garbage too. It will probably be somebody close to FDR that is demonized rather than the president himself.

Also why are there ao many trumpcucks in this thread? Relax, the jewish media only criticized him so that the gullible goyim would gain some faith in the system. Thus will be anti white, not anti trump.