Mount & Blade

I don't get this game really. I played for a few hours, tried trading first. Made 100000 after a few hours and am still level 1.

Decided to restart, and just went around killing bandits and looters.

Really haven't clicked with this game, whats the appeal?

oh so its really about mods and multiplayer?
okay I'll uninstall.

Thanks for the heads up

For me it was encountering those silly moments. Like just meeting a cool npc for one second then the next he defects to the enemy faction and burns your fiefs. I never took this game seriously because it was a lot of fun to fuck around in. Especially if you buy the Napoleanic Wars dlc. I usually just set explosive crates down on the bridges and watch the shitstorm unfold.

It's more a game of armed conquest.

Mostly SP mods and MP

Holla Forums server never ever

You were supposed to buy Warband, fool

And then i've just realized OP is playing the original M&B, rip

I hope you're referring to Warband, OP

That got old, fast.

I'm not OP retard, And yes i'm referring to Warband, Just realized OP was talking about the original M&B

Yeah its nothing special. Like bethesda games and stalker you need to mod it for it to be any interesting, or play the joke of multiplayer

Most of those big pc games are a farce. A joke. If you want the good pc games that actually matter, go back to the mid 00s and mid and late 90s. kinda sick of the pc gaming meme.

Bunch of slack jawed faggots around here.

Kill yourself consolefag

Behold, the mighty pc mustard race, steam sales and all.

I tried Warband for about an hour. Didn't really do it for me. I will try again soon though. If that still doesn't work, I will probably just try out Bannerlord, maybe they overhauled the mechanics somewhat.

Nice proxy

you should look into videos, it looks like it plays the exact same, but they have updated the graphics and improved sieges.

What do you want out of a game like mount & blade, out of curiosity? It seems like it's, not for you, and it's definitely not a game I'd recommend for everyone, it's also got a fanatical fanbase that refuses to see flaws.

So, I'm curious, what are you looking for in particular?

Any PC with steam on it is a console, the users worse for trying to destroy a good thing.

Taking on large opposition.

nigger what are you talking about

You either love or hate it.

Only faggots don't like the whole game, including singleplayer and multiplayer.

Dubs confirm
Only faggots hate it.

Can you just play the game as a backseat commander? And just never participate in combat?

You can, but you're going to have a bad time.

Real men lead from the front.

Fuck off with that shit nigger. The 90s and 00s also had shit vidya but you nostalgia fags are so jaded and burnt out that the only thing you guys want to discuss is the same cherry picked shit over and over again.

Shouldn't you be stealing broken fallout 4 mods right now?

How the fuck did you get 100000 denars and never take a quest or level up. Either you have some serious autism or you somehow got it into your head that a game called Mount & BLADE was about making money

>not keeping everything but XP and maybe kill counter off

I always find the battles weird.
On the one hand, I like the quick thinking and commands I have to do/give before the enemy charges with their cavalry, but on the other hand I hate how close the enemy is because I can't form complex formations/strategies without getting ass-raped.

*Speaking of mods, does anyone know any good Crusading mods besides Anno Domini?

*I mean, mods strictly about Crusading?

warsword conquest is about warhammer in m&b warband

You can, but for most of the game you're the single most powerful soldier on your side. Plus, the AI is fucking stupid and you'll have to kill half the enemy army during sieges.

*Medieval Crusading

Play Mount & Blade: Warband.

Anyone want to reccomend me a good singleplayer warband mod, something that diverges tons from the base game? I've played the main game, floris, gekokuji, bryten etc all to death and i've been thinking either fantasy caladria or pendor but dont know whats better or which will be more fun.

perisno is pretty good too.

I tried playing this and gagged on the graphics like a normalfag

Gekokujo
Great animations
No shields
Nippon only

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I have been elevated to top noble in the kingdom, and I’ve been involved in numerous victorious battles, and I have over 300 confirmed grand feasts. I am trained in siege warfare and I’m the top knight in ALL the tournaments. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the mesengers? Think again, filth.! As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Pendor and your tracks are being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kingdom of Pendor and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

There was a pretty fun one called deus vult, but it is mostly cosmetic, i did get some laughs out of rebuilding the eastern roman empire.

Do you mean Mount and Blade or M&B Warband? Because Warband is really decent.

It was THE game to play if you wanted to conquer as a king and have vassals ans shit.
Until it all felt static IDK, all games felt static to me after a while I think it's just me :(

Get Warband

Bannerlord better be as you faggots keep hyping it up. I swear if it's just a graphics update I'm going to be pissed

trying out the Rise of the undead mod
so far it's fun, although there's hardly any new features
you start out as one of 3 preset characters (at least if you pick the dark lord option), no clue what the other option gives
you have a castle and village
from your castles you can recruit drows, from cities you can recruit skeleton riders, from villages you can recruit skeletons
the undead here are stronger than the ones in phantasy calradia/warsword, so it's worth it
but the initial faction you belong to is by default at war with every other nation, so you have to build up troops pretty fast
also for some reason there's no taverns in my faction. maybe it's because i'm undead, but since i'm at war i haven't tried the other faction's cities
sieges are a bit weird though, both sides started out VERY close when i was defending, and because of that my troops lost, since the entrance was huge and we were outnumbered

well from what we've seen so far it's obviously more
and then there's the stuff we've heard but haven't seen definite proof of

8/10

thanks man, gonna play the shit out of this.

Trying out Floris mod because I want to play a Native+ game, but I hate this glow they put in. How do I take it out? I don't know what sort of being created this mod, but this shit hurts my human eyes.

I have a question thats been bugging the hell out of me. I remember reading forever ago that if your faction is the one to eliminate another faction, none of the now free lords will join yours. Is that true?

Remove enbseries.ini, d3d9.dll, and d3dx9_26.dll from the install dir NOT THE MODULES FOLDER

If it doesn't work remobe enbpalette.bmp from the same place.

remove*

The main directory of the game has non of that.

I dont get this playing floris. mess with your settings until it goes away.

I hate money on steam from cards and shit. Is it worth getting Warband + DLC on steam? I already have a pirate version downloaded.

have*

If you want to play MP yeah sure

Not at all. Is it easy to get the good mods without steam?

You don't have to buy it if you just want to mod it, Go to talesworld's forum to get mods.

Nah.

Fuck floris. It has some ugly textures anyway, and all I really want is Diplomacy.

Isn't floris an old mod anyway? Wasn't it continued under a different name, something like Silverstag?

Are you a fucking jew or something?

Yeah but it's a waste, the combat is the main attraction, this isn't an rts