EXECUTE THESE TRAITORS

Two GOP Legislators Propose American Replacement Bill, Plus Amnesty

Two GOP legislators are introducing legislation to let states annually import 500,000 foreign blue-collar workers and white-collar professionals to replace Americans who have fallen out of the workforce and into drug addiction. The American replacement bill is needed because companies can’t hire the employees they want amid the massive decline in the number of Americans who are seeking work, Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson told an event hosted Wednesday by the CATO Institute. “Why can’t Wisconsin manufacturers, why can’t small businesses, find enough people to work?” Johnson asked during a speech in a Senate hearing room with supporters of the replacement bill. He continued:

The bill would allow states to each get 5,000 visas for additional foreign workers per year, plus a population-based share of another 245,000 visas, plus a share of any visas not used by other states. The inflow of foreign workers would start at 495,000 in the first year, not counting the additional family members of each imported worker. The bill would also create an amnesty, because the visas could be given to 11 million plus illegals living in the United States, including those who returned to the United States after being deported. The Senator said he has 50 co-sponsors, but acknowledged the likely unpopularity of his American replacement bill, which is formally titled the “State Sponsored Visa Pilot Program of 2017.”

The acknowledgment came at the end of his statement when he thanked the CATO group and his House counterpart, Colorado GOP Rep. Ken Buck, for backing the replacement bill. “Let’s face it, to have the courage… we’re probably a lightening rod on this bill,” Johnsson said in his videotaped speech. Buck said he will not formally introduce the bill yet. “I’m not ready to sponsor it in the House yet… it is important to take the bill out of the oven when it is baked.”

(1/3)

archive.fo/qABcX

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Ron-Johnson-borders-John-Cornyn-Jeff-Flake/2015/01/21/id/619858/
maplight.org/us-congress/interest/J5100/view/all
opensecrets.org/politicians/summary.php?cid=N00032546
jewishchronicle.org/2013/05/29/local-israel-bonds-features-israeli-economic-official/
northwesternmutual.com/about-us/what-we-believe/we-believe-in-milwaukee/build-a-community
opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000000343&cycle=2016
economics.mit.edu/files/12536
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_for_Growth
legisworks.org/sal/12/stats/STATUTE-12-Pg340.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hensel_Phelps_Construction
coloradorepublicanbusinesscoalition.com/board-of-directors
familytreenow.com/search/people/results?first=ronald&middle=harold&last=johnson&state=WI&rid=0s0&smck=_vDuYa-a9DnbcjXRxb09ZQ
archive.fo/aexi8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In November 2016, Donald Trump won the presidency partly because many blue-collar Americans — including many in Wisconsin — oppose the economic impact of cheap-labor immigration. In January, Trump emphasized that his administration’s mantra is “Buy American, Hire American.” Since then, he has sharply reduced illegal immigration and has proposed popular plans to reform legal immigration and the contract-worker programs. In his Wednesday statement, Johnson spoke at length about the “new plague [of opioid addiction] in our country,” and quoted from an article describing the huge extent of worker drop out amid the post-2008 combination punch of recession and mass-immigration. According to the article by demographer Nichols Eberstadt:

The subsequent “social pathologies … I would argue are being driven by government policy,” Johnson told the hearing room, and he cited Medicaid’s distribution of free opioids throughout much of the country. But “it is not going to be a government program that is going to solve” that worker drop-out problem, Johnson continued. So the new visa bill, he said, is targeted to “making sure that American businesses have the labor they need.” The new bill is required because “we need a strong and vibrant workforce,” said Buck, as he declined to discuss any effort to fix the worker-dropout problem:

Both Buck and Johnson are former business executives. The Buck-Johnson replacement bill would amplify the federal government’s employee importation policies. Under current law, the federal government annually imports roughly 1 million legal immigrants plus 1 million contract workers, such as H-1B therapists and professors. The immigrants and contract workers do grow the economy — but they also compete for jobs against each year’s cohort of 4 million American high school and college graduates.

(2/3)

The flow of cheap immigrant labor has many effects. It does expand the consumer economy as it also shifts $500 billion from employees to employers and Wall Street, and it amps up state and local government spending by $60 billion a year. It also reduces the incentive for employers to recruit disengaged Americans or to build new facilities in high-unemployment areas, reduces businesses’ demands on schools to rebuild vocational training departments, and reduces business investment in labor-saving technology.

Nationwide, roughly 10 percent of American “prime age” men, or 7 million men aged 25 to 54, have stayed out of the nation’s workforce of 160 million amid the glut of cheap immigrant labor and the resulting low wage rates. Many working-age Americans are not trying to get jobs, and are not participating in the nation’s labor force, largely because of low wage rates, according to an August statement by Jason Furman, the chief economic advisor to former President Barack Obama.

That huge population of non-working rural Americans is a major part of the opioid epidemic. In 2014, roughly 47,000 in the U.S. died from drug overdoses, especially from heroin and other opiates. Heroin overdose deaths more than tripled between 2010 and 2015. Johnson said the bill would allow the additional incoming workers — and their families — to get the hugely valuable prize of citizenship after several years of work. But that offer of citizenship creates a compelling incentive for companies to discriminate against Americans by hiring the foreigners eager to work long hours at low pay for the future reward of citizenship.

The prize of citizenship already acts as a government-provided deferred bonus for many foreign contract workers, such as H-1B white-collar professionals, who compliantly work long hours at low pay for several years in the hope of getting citizenship. In contrast, Americans can only get paid from companies’ pre-profit accounts, so companies have an incentive to hire foreign workers by offering them the citizenship bonus that is paid by government and taxpayers.

The Johnson-Buck replacement legislation is backed by the self-described libertarian CATO Institute, even though the legislation would give state legislatures huge power over the life or death of many companies. For example, the legislation would give the state government the power to provide at least 5,000 low-wage workers each year to company executives who cooperate with state political leaders. It would also give the state politicians the power to ruin executives by suddenly withdrawing the imported workers from companies who disagree with the preferences of state politicians.

(3/3)

Varg was right again. Capitalism is cancer.

I smell the stench of AIPAC.

Good article but what a shitty subject line, OP.

RAGE
PURE BLINDING RAGE

TRAITOROUS FUCKING RATS

>newsmax.com/Newsmax-Tv/Ron-Johnson-borders-John-Cornyn-Jeff-Flake/2015/01/21/id/619858/

Johnson, Cornyn and Flake announced their border security measure Wednesday, which is designed to be a companion bill to the border security legislation introduced by House Homeland Security Chairman Michael McCaul of Texas.

This is treason.
Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

Translation: Companies are expierencing a steep declin in cheap labor if not illegal alien labor and thus refuse to decrease their bottom line by increasing the pay to attract American workers. Lets pay congressmen to shill for open borders.

Kill these traitors. Bullet to the head!

>maplight.org/us-congress/interest/J5100/view/all
>opensecrets.org/politicians/summary.php?cid=N00032546
THE FUCKS WHO TRIED TO HOLD TRUMP HOSTAGE FOR $1 MILLION DURING THE ELECTION.

>jewishchronicle.org/2013/05/29/local-israel-bonds-features-israeli-economic-official/
> Dinner chairs are William K. Appel, Mark E. Brickman, Moshe Katz, Ted D. Kellner, Michael J. Kelly, David J. Lubar, John E. Schlifske and Allan H. (Bud) Selig.

>northwesternmutual.com/about-us/what-we-believe/we-believe-in-milwaukee/build-a-community

>opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000000343&cycle=2016

Something doesn't add up here.

Wtf two people associated with the GOP did something cucky, must be Lügenklump's doing!

The Freedom Caucus are our allies goyim!

These yids have been wrecking wages and destroying the skilled labor pool for decades. Now that so many men have said fuck this and that there is at least some pressure on illegal aliens their immediate response is to shit out even more kikery.

These faggots have no idea how badly a large portion of the populace wants to see them swinging from a lamp post.

Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck.

>Beneficiaries include every member of Colorado’s delegation up for re-election in 2016, from conservative Ken Buck to liberal Jared Polis.

Daily reminder that Trumo won not with the GOPe, but against them. I think he should purge them from the party if he doesn't want to get backstabbed.

meanwhile the reality:
Secular Stagnation? The Effect of Aging on Economic Growth in the Age of Automation
economics.mit.edu/files/12536

So they want what Bill Kristol suggests. Hmmm

Do you feel it already has, or is likely to in the future, harm the relationship between the US and Israel?

“>I think the relationship is at a low point. I don’t think it’s going to get any worse in the last 18 months of this administration. And I don’t see any of the serious candidates that are running for office not improving that relationship, so I think you’ll see an improvement in the next year and a half.”

Are you speaking of Republican candidates?

“>No, I think either side will have a much better relationship with Israel than the current president.”

Do you feel that the traditional American Jewish support for the Democratic Party may be changed as a result of the debate surrounding the Iran deal?

“>I have talked to my friend Larry Mizel and others about that issue. It has always baffled me.

Have you been lobbied from the other side, wanting you to support the deal?

“>It’s one of those things about my personality that people know where I am. The president has not called me or sent me an email or a letter. He did send me a birthday card back in February. I don’t think anybody looks at me as a likely target to a yes on this vote. People know I’m a no.

“>My constituency is very pro-Israel and looks for a much stronger United States presence in the Middle East.”

What is right about the way the current administration is managing the large picture in the Middle East — from ISIS in Syria to Israel and the Palestinians — and what is wrong?

“>The current administration withdrew too early from Iraq. It has failed to lead. I was in a meeting with former Prime Minister Tony Blair and he said that Europeans aren’t asking America to do all the fighting but we are asking America to lead. That’s something this president has not done.

“>Our friends don’t trust us and our enemies don’t fear us. We have a situation where, whether it’s Putin in the Ukraine or ISIS or Iran or other entities, state actors, non-state actors, are engaged in conduct they would not otherwise be engaged in if we had a strong American president with strong, allied support.

“>I think it’s a mistake for the United States in any way, shape or form to tell Israel what their negotiating position should be.

“>I, along with many others, pray for peace in the Middle East, but it’s got to be on the terms that Israel and the Palestinians decide and not something that the Europeans or Americans should be dictating or even strongly influencing.”

THIS DOESN'T FIX THE PROBLEM
HOLY SHIT HOW CAN THEY BE SO KIKED

Have you been to Israel?

In your own life, how important is religion to you?

“>Oh, it’s very important. My faith is what drives me in my public life as well as my private life. There are very few decisions that my wife and I make that aren’t based on our faith. I’m a member of the Greeley Wesleyan Church. It’s sort of the conservative side of the Methodist church.”

How do you view the entire picture of church-state relations — where state and religion interact? Where is the line that should be drawn, not only by the Supreme Court but also by the president and Congress?

“>The Constitution was created to prohibit state government or federal government from creating a religion and forcing it on people. It is our freedom to decide what religion we want to practice, if any, and how we practice that religion.

“>We have evolved in a very positive way since the 1800s and early 1900s in how we view multi-cultural religions in our society. I think the dynamic now is between non-believers and believers.

“>I don’t want to force a synagogue to have a same-sex wedding any more than I want to force a mosque or a church. As believers, we have to protect our rights under the Constitution.”

Has America seen its best days? Is this country on the decline, as some argue, or are we, in fact, still number one on the hit parade?

“>There were many cynics during the Carter Administration. After President Carter we had President Reagan and we created a more vibrant economy and a more stable world environment to live in. I credit that to strong leadership. If we get another strong leader to pull us out of the malaise that exists today we will continue to rise.

“>Our strength doesn’t lie in conquering other nations. It lies in working with other nations and being a productive society and an inclusive society and one that is forward thinking.

“>I believe that if we do the right things with the federal government, in the areas of taxation and immigration, we will see our best days ahead.”

adolf_hitler_and_the_audacity_of_these_kikes.pdf

Daily reminder, as if one is needed, that libertarians are slaves of the Jews and must all be put to death. They, and their sick-minded dudeweed bullshit, will doom us all.

This can be a decent redpill, though. When a normalfag accuses you of being paranoid about white genocide, this is a concrete measure you can point to to prove that real people are genuinely trying to snuff us.

May kek destroy these traitors careers

checking dubs for destruction of these traitors

A review thus far…

Ken Buck - a cuckservative, who gets large sums of money in terms of campaign financing from…

The Club for Growth
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_for_Growth

and Northwestern Mutual, a Jew-run financier, which promotes diversity, faggotry, multicult, etc.

No, it's actually the only viable strategy. Wholesale, indiscriminate slaughter of anyone who even hints they might be your enemy is an incredibly effective strategy that yields long-term results.

My bad, my bad - that was Johnson who gets the shit from C4G and Northwestern Mutual.

We used to have sense.
legisworks.org/sal/12/stats/STATUTE-12-Pg340.pdf

Goddamn Jews.

oh yes we've seen those results with antifa. one of three things is going to happen. you're going to leave by yourself. a mod is going to ban you. or I'm going to harass the everloving shit out of you with disturbing shit in a bid to cause tiny little cracks in your psyche that make your brain a timebomb, and use any info, your writing style, regional dialects, etc to find you and push that timebomb to explode.

Yes, we actually have. They operate as muscle for the official, no-doubt, all-encompassing system we exist in – built on the bones of hundreds of millions killed in two World Wars and near endless "police/kinetic actions" in subsequent decades, as well as the on-going permanent revolution of racial displacement in all Western countries.

Now onto Buck…

It appears his #1 contributor is a construction firm… Fancy that!

Amen

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hensel_Phelps_Construction

See also:
>coloradorepublicanbusinesscoalition.com/board-of-directors

Dem connections.

and they are hated my a majority of people and are dying along with their masters, jew.

You strike me as more the enemy than he does to be honest with you lad.

Upcoming generations of Americans are mostly non-White so I'm not particularly sure how relevant this point is.
Replaced with what, exactly? Nominally "conservative" politicians like those mentioned in the OP who have the exact same goals, the exact same masters? This is a serious question.

maybe if you're antifa. I'll call the fire marshal to kick you into the winter streets, I'll report your illegal beaner friends to ice, and then I'll dox you when you show your face and get you fired.

you don't know who you're talkin to boyo. and if the OP seriously wants to push for antifa not being the enemy and wants to push for attacking members of the government then they're antifa trying to mitigate the fact that antifa is increasingly seen nationwide as a terrorist organization by creating violence from the right that doesn't exist now.

we have the moral high ground, you are dying, you are eating yourself, your members are increasingly becoming redpilled, and you are losing support. the right will stay the right course, do the right thing, and we will win through.

these faggots will be voted out, and replaced. if we get some of /ourguys/ running they will be replaced with redpilled people

remember that mcveigh accomplished nothing and is mostly forgotten anons. we have a plan that thinks further ahead and we will create the world that must exist for there to be a future if we stick to it.

fuck you OP. and fuck you antifag. your tactic of making us think we had retarded shills and that they were taken care of only to engage in the same old blackpilling and d&c is bad and you should feel bad.

Could these kikes get any more obvious? At this rate, the next bill to send money to Israel will be called the "Give Us Your Shekels Goyim Act".

Never a good start.

Pfffthahahahahahahahahaha.

Antifa in the US is a joke.
The only thing that's going to change anything.

No, 'we' have the demographic low ground.
Statistically, White America is dying.
There's always more browns.
Delusion.
Cuckservatism.

There is not a single one of /ourguys/ - hello HWNDU vermin - in power today. Not one.

I don't know if you're just retarded, or genuinely some kind of boomer shitposter, but you're most assuredly closer to the enemy than those you attack, and its obvious.

But WOULD he… That's the question.

That's a fucking retarded question and you should be ashamed of yourself.

neck yourself.

Alright, let's get a list going. We need the names of their families and associates so we can start digging up dirt. Every possible scandal these pieces of shit are a part of will be exposed, and their careers will be ended. as if this isn't enough. Leave no stone unturned! NOTHING is off limits! We destroy every single relative and friend that they have!

how to find people to work:
-stop the gibs
-pay a fair salary (instead of hiking (((CEO))) compensation)

now there's a plan.

Is it?

comparing the situation and the correct course of action before king nigger faggot went in to the situation and what the correct course of action is now.

are you even from around here? you obviously have an agenda you really want to push to fall to logical fallacies. we don't like those around here.

Yes, it is. If you're another one fresh off the boat that genuinely thinks we attacked Assad, and didn't just bomb some random dirt and a nearly worthless airport as a power play, then kindly lurk more.

tl:dr what are their names and locations?

Preemptively mail as any congressmen as you can stating that you'll actively shill against them as anti-american/corporate sellouts if they support the bill, depending on their side of the aisle.

fug

*tl;dr

Also this, gotta make a stink.

That's not the account the Syrian government or Secretary Mattis gave. Maybe they're all lying?
To what end? The "play" in Syria is parceling territory from an anti-jew, anti-NWO government to secure a pipeline route for gulf nigger oil and gas deposits for israel. So is the "worthless" bombing a message to reinforce those (((interests)))?

Jesus fuck lurk more.

I've been here for years. What I'm going to do instead is filter you.

Yeah okay. Do it faggot.

Here is a list of possible relatives for Sen Ronald Harold Johnson, 1955
familytreenow.com/search/people/results?first=ronald&middle=harold&last=johnson&state=WI&rid=0s0&smck=_vDuYa-a9DnbcjXRxb09ZQ
archive.fo/aexi8

No, I shouldn't be. You should be ashamed for pretending its not a legitimate question.

Neck yourself faggot.

Voting will not save your people. You are not going to vote your way out of this. The entire system is fucking corrupt, and you don't get anywhere unless you're willing to play ball.
Deal with it.

we're on an anonymous czechoslovakian camel racing enthusiast image board nigger. we're playing the IC game where nothing is completely verifiable and a lot of the time you're going on almost no info. but you nigger, you're a foreign antifa associate and you practically admit it.

Oh Christ I've been arguing with reddit…

reddit as fuck in here man,Jesus Christ.

You have to go back.

now I know for sure you're foreign antifa. only the left doesnt like logic.

shill is getting desperate.

More toothless faggotry.

Nobody likes the faggot who tries to pull logical fallacies as an argumentative point you worthless redditor. I bet you're a fedora too.

Not everyone - just you, and that one other faggot.

you're really digging a deeper hole for yourself here.

Mmmm.

You should have filtered him the instant he gore posted.

Cheeseheads continue to prove they're everything wrong with the US. Can't wait for Charlie Sykes to spin this

I identified and doxed the gf of one of antifas nigger pets based on her posting style outing her as a sheboon when she got angry and came here to post her anger.
I started a movement to kick antifags into the cold to disrupt disruptj20 and was able to find multiple locations from just about no information
I helped find eric clanton based on his eyebrow shape

soon as turret mounted drones become a thing these fags will be hunted down

exactly why I post it.

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

Thanks for all the background info user, I'll use it to build a dossier on these unimaginable fucks. People like this are just going to have to be killed, pure and simple. Not that I'm advocating violence, I don't approve of violent actions at all FBI no bully

I should have dug deeper, but I can only take so much cuckservative Zionist-stoogery in one day.

is there any data on what percent of hispanics are non white? with the way government handouts work spanish americans are incentivized register hispanic instead of white

Drop your fucking bickering. We're here to destroy the enemies of our volk.

I personally do not believe in the 'white Hispanics' to be honest lad.
Hispanic is the admixed race, Iberians are Spaniards and their like.

That said…. See the post you responded to.

The 'White alone' population: 196,817,552
'White' population: 223,553,265

That'd suggest there's something like 26.7 million 'Whites' who are not 'White alone'.

what kind of reaction do I use for that?

I understand, I feel my blood pressure rising just reading through all that nauseating crap. At least it's getting good exposure on kikebart, the average cuckservative gop voter really needs to realize their party despises them just as much as the democrats, though I don't hold out too much hope for mass redpilling.

Bumping for visibility. This is way more important than small-change antifa nonsense.

this thread is just thinly veiled to imply

You are a degenerate and don't belong here.

Wrong.

prove to me that this thread isn't a shill job designed to demoralize people orchestrated by those ban evaders who got unbanned after the site was hacked and mods refuse to re-ban, because it seems to be effective at demoralizing me by making me feel overwhelmed

So much for the "free market of ideas".

THIS ISN'T THE FUTURE WE PUSHED SO HARD FOR

WHAT THE FUCK

no and thats a good thing, because its waking people up

I mean, them being blatant is a good thing

Do you think they know it's obvious? Do you think they like it that way? Do the kikes want to get caught?

Why are you always posting human gore? it don't effect anyone here, it's not edgy it's inane. Get rope and hang.

This is actually one of those odd things that neither the moderate left of right like so these fucking kike puppets can pretty easily be strung up for this.

This. Anyone who is currently unemployed and can't find work is going to read this and have a dotr fantasy.

We stayed out of Syria, idiot…..

It kinds of gives me this feeling as if you get off to it and look for any excuse to "share" you collection, pretty much like furries/bronies try to find any excuse to post their furry/horsefucking collection.

How the hell are we gonna impory 25 million or (7.7%) of the US population ?? What?

It is more about telling a story, user. I could tell you how violent these people who only come here to work are, but it is easier just to show you.

All I can make out in the phone text is "then gonna send you pics of peices" can't figure out what he said in the beginning or end.

NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL IS A FUCKING SCAM.

They lure business majors in on college campuses with promises of "internships", but it's really just selling annuities to your friends and family. Their pitch felt exactly like cutco/vector marketing.

Jesus fucking christ.

I guess training people through a apprentice program is completely out of the question here. Nope cant be bothered to train your fellow countrymen if the other option is import millions of street shitters for 60% and still have to train them. When do these people hang?

Sure it does, that pesky working class will be so consumed by their hand-to-mouth existence and struggle with the new americans that they will never again be able to rise up against us.

Wew lad.
I am not surprised.

Side note: If you're a NEET who wants some shekels, check out cutco/vector.
I scammed those fucks out of like $3500 when I was highschooler, never went on a single sales call…. Memories lost like tears in rain…

Quite possibly the hugest lie ever coming from Washington.

Their pitch is very effective. I've tried to convince people who got roped into selling their products not to do it. They end up buying the demo kit and sell sets to their family, not even making enough to cover their own cost. I even walk them through the demonstration they attended and told them who the actors were and why parts were set up like they were. It was like talking to a wall.

My fiance's father is from Europe, hope he can get a job from this,

You don't get to call anyone idiot if you actually believe that.

What're you, fuckin Dutch?
Sure hell aren't American - we've had boots on the ground in Syria since Day -10.

I can't even begin to understand how anyone who doesn't directly profit from lower wages can see this as a good thing. Who falls for this drivel?

Maybe european workers are better than american workers and companies see that

FALSE

Just in context of the article. I cannot say from personal experience whether or not they've fallen. I entered the workforce at minimum wage, changed jobs to wal-mart and suddenly I'm $4 above my state's minimum wage in one job change.

that's not how it works

Companies do not want to hire a significant portion of Americans. That's what it comes down to. The people who want to replace Americans are saying they want to replace rural whites who they hate with a passion.

And you'll still have people shitting up the board left and right whinging over the thought of seizing these private assets because it offends their capitalist [read: jewish] sensibilities.

You been under a rock the last month you faggot?

I graduated with a STEM degree years ago. Nobody has ever cared. NEETforce, go!

Apprenticeship programs have been on the decline. (((Who)) could possibly be responsible?